The 2015 Literotica Awards: Most Influential Poet
AMoveableBeast

Also Nominated:
greenmountaineer
LaRascasse
legerdemer
oggbashan

Congratulations to AMoveableBeast. :nana::nana::nana:

But WHO nominated me for Most Influential Poet? Were they serious? There are many more people in the Poetry Forum who deserve a nomination as 'Most Influential POET' ahead of me. My output of poetry is very small compared with my story list and my participation on the Poetry Forum is erratic and infrequent.

So thank you for whoever nominated me - but why? :rolleyes:

Whut?
blink.gif
There is nomination process for an award?

Last edited:
The 2015 Literotica Awards: Most Influential Poet
AMoveableBeast

Also Nominated:
greenmountaineer
LaRascasse
legerdemer
oggbashan

Congratulations to AMoveableBeast. :nana::nana::nana:

But WHO nominated me for Most Influential Poet? Were they serious? There are many more people in the Poetry Forum who deserve a nomination as 'Most Influential POET' ahead of me. My output of poetry is very small compared with my story list and my participation on the Poetry Forum is erratic and infrequent.

So thank you for whoever nominated me - but why? :rolleyes:
congrats AMB, but this is the first mention ive even heard of it going up. i know that there used to be noms for this but not heard about it for a couple of years and definitely no mention seen on the poetry forum, which is a shame. Ang has obviously been sick and i wouldn't expect her to be able to cope with everything here, but people, c'mon! put this stuff out there in our faces so we can toot people's horns :rose:

if i missed the thread, then apologies to all for my own dumbness. :)

My inclusion on the list stems from a SINGLE mention - 1 vote.

For 2016 the poets ought to look for the thread appearing in Awards and Contests and make the contest more realistic. I appreciate the mention but oggbashan does not consider himself as a poet, and certainly not an 'Influential' one. :D

an honorable mention :D

i rarely think to look over in that part of the site, so if anyone spots these things if they could post a link in this part then many more people would see and cast their votes. don't get me wrong, i do NOT begrudge AMB the win, not in the least, but if most of us don't even know we can cast a vote it means we're not participating in something quite meaningful to us all!

Any Poet mentioned on this thread isn't going to be a nominee. That has to be made in the appropriate Awards and Contests Thread - probably in December 2016.

psst, that's eminem and i'm pretttttttty sure he doesn't post here :)

Explains why I never heard about it.

I've never bothered to click into the Awards & Contests subforum.

Congrats to Beast ... and to GM, Legs, Oggs ... and whoever the hell LaRascasse is.

Back