bi-curious female for same

I would support that, I think if I am expecting him to be open to my desires, I need to be open to his as well.
 
I wouldn't mind watching two men go at. Would I want to join? :rolleyes: Not necessarily, I honestly feel that one cock is enough! :kiss:
 
I think i am one sided on the issue bimmf. Blame it on society. It seems more accepted to have two women together thatn two men, but that doesn't make it right to not feel open to both. I would probably be turned on watching guys suck each other, and might join, but since I am definitely antianal... actual intercourse b/w them would be a turn off. Make Sense??
 
brandylyn1973 said:
I think i am one sided on the issue bimmf. Blame it on society. It seems more accepted to have two women together thatn two men, but that doesn't make it right to not feel open to both. I would probably be turned on watching guys suck each other, and might join, but since I am definitely antianal... actual intercourse b/w them would be a turn off. Make Sense??


It makes sense to me.

I honestly don't know what I would do if my husband told me he wanted to be with another man. I would like to think that I would be as open-minded as he has been, but I'm quite sure that my reaction would be much more different than that.
 
Good morning ladies (and gents!)!

I've been away from this thread for some time and just got caught-up on all the discussions.

(1) My husband's first wife left him for...another woman. He had no idea she had any interest in women, then one day...boom. This is why he, specifically, has NO desire whatsoever to even watch two women, much less know that his wife is into them.

(2) It won't ruin friendships. Promise. If they are true friends, anyway. My close friend...we'll call her Jean...knows that i've been w/women and that i find HER very attractive. she's currently not interested, but...well...i keep flirting. :devil: she loves me for who i am - skeletons and all.

(3) My other friend...we'll call her Marielle...i've known since 7th grade. way back - WAY back, before i'd ever been w/a woman - I got dressed up in my cutest look-at-these-hot-tits-of-mine outfit and told her that if i was ever gonna be with a woman i'd want it to be her. Well, it took a few years, but DAMN! That was one hot night.

(4) I think it's easy to find someone to play with once. What's hard is finding someone to keep going back to. And if, like me, you're married and would have to keep it from your husband, there are those feelings of "am i cheating"...so many facets to what should be a very simple part of our humanity.

(5) Two men. Used to absolutely repulse me. However, my friend's fiancee has confided in me about several experiences he's had...and since I find HIM so very HOT, i find his experiences erotic, too. I would easily watch him with another man...I might even join in, but there would be...rules. I've been with two men before, but they didn't touch each other. They shared ME. :catroar:

Whew. I think that's it. Except to say, don't give up ladies. We are out there (and I'd love a button, beaded T-shirt, whatever! lol...)
 
In case you were interested

In case there are any bicurio's interested in seeing a bit more of me... I posted a thread on amat pic.... hope you like...
 
looking in New Jersey

Hey girls! Im not married, but i am in a serious relationship but i still have the same desires as all of you. I just want to know how it feels to touch a woman, to give her pleasure all over. Im in NJ, and willing (hopefully not too far!) to travel or host. If anyone is interested, i would love to know! We can talk first or even just go for it.

Would love to hear from someone!

Samantha
 
Hi!

I have been bi curious for awhile now, never have pursued it. I have talked to several ladies who were bi but it wasn't anything sexually. Just chatting and finding out some information.

Most of the bi women that I have seen on yahoo and such ..... are young and beautiful. I am alittle older and a bbw. Would be interested in making friends and seeing what happens from there.
 
sweetnrs said:
I honestly feel that one cock is enough! :kiss:

i agree ;) which is probably why i want to feel the softness and wetness of another woman :devil:

mmmm. i wonder if there is someone nice to talk to at the mo........

Mrs FC
 
FunCpl said:
i agree ;) which is probably why i want to feel the softness and wetness of another woman :devil:

mmmm. i wonder if there is someone nice to talk to at the mo........

Mrs FC

Can be quite nice but I bet like most women you like more then a it of naughty as well!!
 
I am having doubts that it will ever happen. My curiousity has peaked in the past couple of years. I have "played" online & love it. Would like to try in person sometime.
 
Well, we are actively looking for a woman, mainly online, but have resigned ourselves to the fact that it may not happen for a while. I am finding many of the bi girls out there are young. We talked to a 27year old a bit and found her to be so shallow and into herself that my husband and I decided that we did not think she would be a good fit. So I think we should be looking older at least 35 to 55. There is something to be said about character, wisdom and being able to have a conversation that is not all about yourself.
 
I think alot of women in the late thirty's start to get curious - I don't consider myself bisexual but there is some attraction to hot, confident women. My husband would LOVE to see me and another woman - he "SAYS" he has no interest in joining (yeah do we believe that) but him in me while I'm going down on her - that is his fantasy - I don't know.....
 
I too agree that i do not like being bunched with the under thirty and brainless catergory..... :confused: :kiss:
 
sweetnrs said:
I too agree that i do not like being bunched with the under thirty and brainless catergory..... :confused: :kiss:

yeah ... I think I'm wayyy smarter than that ... lol
 
for the record

I am an over 30 who doesn't htink that the unders are brainless... actually they could probably each me somethings (esp in this dept)

I think the feeling with 30+ers is that we may al be married and this is a way to rev up our lives rather than it just being part of our normal sex life.

We are not out and about as often, and usually not alone, so I think we just want to still feel sexy and have someone other than our husbands tell us...
 
I sure don't have to worry about being in the 30's group. I'm pushing 43. Ugh, just typing the number mades me ill...........

I'm not saying that is old........it's just me.

Anyway, Happy Hump Day everyone. :nana:
 
Stormie64 said:
I sure don't have to worry about being in the 30's group. I'm pushing 43. Ugh, just typing the number mades me ill...........

I'm not saying that is old........it's just me.

Anyway, Happy Hump Day everyone. :nana:
i'v eheard life is sexier after 40... they know what they want.. and GET it
 
brandylyn1973 said:
i'v eheard life is sexier after 40... they know what they want.. and GET it

mmmm that sounds good, i hope so :devil: even more to look forward too :kiss:

Mrs FC
 
Back
Top