New OOC 'Rebuild'

Well, depends. He hates Deacon, so anything from him probably would go unappreciated. But maybe a firearm of a sort. He believes that no one trusts him, after all, and giving him a gun would be proof they trust him enough with a deadly weapon.
 
Deacon will be gone long enough for people to get worried about him. By the time the two of them meet again Deacon will most probably not mean anything to him anyway...well apart from the things he will be bringing along
 
Lets move two days ahead then! That would bring us to the tenth day after the breakout, Tuesday 19 September if I am right?

The plan was: Cramer, Ski and Washington stay at the farm, so now it would be Cramer, Cassie and Derry who stay; Ria, Ski and Washington will go back, stop at the Winery with some produce, and then back to the Knight where the translocation is getting organized?



MM, when I open the links in your last post, I get "Error" ...

MidnightBliss has expressed her interest to participate a few days ago, Wolf's and mine 'vote' she has, how about the rest of you?
 
Last edited:
Can't remember ever working with midnight, so I can't say anything.

If Wolfbrother is fine with midnight, I'll say: "why not"
 
Everything has kinda died down. There hasn't been a new post for a while. Is Somethign up, guys?
 
I'm waiting on Wolfias (aka cramer) to post

Wolfias has been offline for 10 days now. Not sure what happened to him. Hope he is ok.
 
kinda hard for me to post much. I have done my update and now i need things to move along
 
I'm waiting on Wolfias (aka cramer) to post

Wolfias has been offline for 10 days now. Not sure what happened to him. Hope he is ok.

I hope he is okay too!

Maybe we should move on with the translocation?
Deacon is still out there somewhere too ...
 
Since the story have skipped 2 days ahead, Deacon's stay will be extended.

He will return a different man. Perhaps even share more of his childhood ;)
 
I'll take over Wolfias character (aka cramer) until he gets back. Unless some else wants to?

Also I was going to set up an ambush for the caravan. Is that ok?
 
She can take over Louise for me. Im so sorry i havent been able to post i have been having alot going on with my health and school so im not able to write so much.
 
She can take over Louise for me. Im so sorry i havent been able to post i have been having alot going on with my health and school so im not able to write so much.

I hope you feel better soon and school gets a bit less time-consuming!

We'll include Louise in our posts like we do with Daniel?
 
Well I am still waiting on feedback from dutchrain

Should I write a bit about where Deacon is right then or should I have a zombie attack on Cramer's farm after the group left.

Edit

Oh and may I point out that leaving Daniel alone at the Knight to wait for Deacon is kind of not a good move? Deacon will most probably leave without Daniel as he does not have much of a liking for him for abandoning the group he was in and caused Deacon some grief as he had to leave his storage room unattended. And judging from the look of things Deacon will walk in on a slightly deranged Daniel. Good formula to get the kid shot :p

But OK I will roll with it, as long as Penman is fine with Daniel getting wrestled to ground and subdued :D
 
Last edited:
This craziness of his is on and off, I will most definitely have him not crazy when Deacon returns. That would be the best. And Daniel right now is sorting out his thoughts, and he might try to patch things up with Deacon. Unless the Voice says not to. :D but we will see.
 
Back
Top