Photo Tributes

Well obviously we know what the one who is requesting a pic to tribute is getting out of it... The one who receives the tribute and its shown to him/her is a boost. I would find it a high feeling when I get tributes and see the proof of.

It's weird, I know. But it is a big turn on for us to know someone is "tributing" me like this. Can't really explain it more than that, except it's proof they were looking at a picture when they did it. I thought it was strange at first too, but when I got one, WOW!

Tifani

Well obviously we know what the one who is requesting a pic to tribute is getting out of it... The one who receives the tribute and its shown to him/her is a boost. I would find it a high feeling when I get tributes and see the proof of.

Hey Shadow, would you like to recieve one?

I could always email rather than post on here!

I've had people tell me that they've given me a 'tribute' but I've never seen the aftermath. :(

Hi Kitten

Thats a real shame, you seeing the 'aftermath' is the best bit about a tribute!

I love giving them and knowing you have enjoyed seeing the results :)

If you would like one just let me know!

have too show the work up as well....maybe a post on....then the trib....turn on your cam and record it....hehe:kiss::cattail:

As the day drags on at work I like to slip into my office, close my door and find a sexy photo from one of my online female friends. I'll usually take a video to send to them afterwards but I'll always make sure they get pics of the aftermath! Not only do they love it but they always tell me that the thought of it being done in my office at work makes it even hotter.

If there are any ladies reading this post that would like to share their photos and get an original video for your collection please drop me a PM

It's weird, I know. But it is a big turn on for us to know someone is "tributing" me like this. Can't really explain it more than that, except it's proof they were looking at a picture when they did it. I thought it was strange at first too, but when I got one, WOW!

Tifani

Can I do a tribute for you also, would be my first time doing this also :D

I am totally also jumping in on this tribute...ill post it when I'm done...tribute to you tif!

getting ready

Literotica Pic Posting Rules

Here are the basic Forum Photo Guidelines:
- Legally, we can allow soft nudity, but under current United States law, photographs (does not apply to non-photographic images) posted on this site may not contain "sexually explicit conduct", which the government defines as:

- Actual or simulated:
(A) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;
(B) bestiality;
(C) masturbation;
(D) sadistic or masochistic abuse; or
(E) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person.

Back