Fox news hottie

loquere

Smile!
Joined
May 19, 2011
Posts
35,204
-Widowed 3 term, moderate independent, New York Governor Mark Bryce, lost his wife two years ago. He hasn't hasn't had a relationship or sex since.

-His kids have tried setting him up etc

-Speculation about him running for Presient is high.

->He's in Manhattan for meetings and a, Fox news interview with Megan Elliot. A hot fiery far right conservative reporter.

->Mark has a fiscally conservative, but also a socially progressive reccord. He's polling high. The Democrats and republicans both claim he's one of them.

->He's faught all claims that he's either. Megan attacks him during the interview for his social policies, Unlike her colleagues she hits him with facts, and she's not wooing him like them to support the republican cause. She knows he's really a liberal, and as a onset stove she's going after him.

->Marks interview turns heated, and Mark finds her fiery side is turning him on. After pummeling him she asks if he'll acept an invite made to him to attend a renound conservative dinner. Him attending would be a huge coo for republicans.

->Still live on national tv he responds, only if she's his date. She says sure jokingly.

->After the interview he leaves, and she tinks nothing of the date until a few days before when he calls to confirm. She figures it's a gimmick date.

-When he arrives at her door with her favourite flowers, she relishes he means business. He's courting her.

-After the first date, he requests another, She's flustered and thinks of exueses but she has none. Shes not dating anyone, and she finds him attractive even though he's 10 years older than her 42.

-
 
Great story. I can see the angle ( although anyone from Fox is a poor choice as they've all been secretly lobotomized, Kelly even more so. Fox is actually a secret org dedicated to the Stepfordification of America. Totally for patriotism of course). The last great age for sex between a Republican and a Dem was during the Bush1 years. :)

Good way to continue with Mark though.
 
Great story. I can see the angle ( although anyone from Fox is a poor choice as they've all been secretly lobotomized, Kelly even more so. Fox is actually a secret org dedicated to the Stepfordification of America. Totally for patriotism of course). The last great age for sex between a Republican and a Dem was during the Bush1 years. :)

Good way to continue with Mark though.

Never said Kelly, LOL. Who is that?
 
It seemed kind of implied that you were referring to Megyn Kelly based on your descriptions. :)


One of my favorite authors, Strombringer, has a story with a intro featuring a cable news host named Bill O'Mally, hosting the O'Mally factor. :) It's the latest one from his Fresh off the Bus series.
 
It seemed kind of implied that you were referring to Megyn Kelly based on your descriptions. :)


One of my favorite authors, Strombringer, has a story with a intro featuring a cable news host named Bill O'Mally, hosting the O'Mally factor. :) It's the latest one from his Fresh off the Bus series.

Yes I'll give you that! It is she. She hosts America Today. Can't blame a fellow for trying to protect himself from middle America.
 
Back
Top