Finding Love In A Zombie Apocalypse (closed for HotKittygirl)

palemoon2035

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Posts
2,474
Constance stood in line outside of the "club." The Club was all it was known as, without so much as a sign to advertise its existence. To Constance, it looked like an old, abandoned warehouse that probably manufactured parts of airplanes circa WWII. Everything around the building was cold, dark and lifeless, minus a few street lights that blended with the moonlight which shimmered in the massive puddles in the parking lot which also looked like it hadn't been paved since the 1940s. The only sign of life from inside the building was the flicker of multicolored lights whose rays tried as hard as they could to shine through the thick glass block windows caked in decades of mud and soot. Consance was suprised the thud of the bass from the music inside didn't bring the building down to its foundation. All that came to mind was the old cliche, they sure don't build them like they used to. She did have a love for architecture, even that of the industrial warehouse sort.

"Seriously, Constance? You cancelled our book club meeting for this?" said her friend Melissa with the long blonde hair that couldn't be made any faltter if one ran over it with a steam roller. Constance shivered as her friend uttered the words "book club" as they waited in line to enter the rave.

"Shhhhh," Constance hushed her, obviously embarassed. "I know," she looked at Melissa with some hint of sympathy, "but we need to get out more and try new things. I'm tired of hiding behind books. This is college after all" Or so she said. Constance knew deep down inside there was no other place she would rather be right now than hiding behind a classic Thoreau or Poe. It wouldn't have to be a classic and difficult either. Some Harry Potter would do just fine right now. She and her three friends, so loyal and courageous, wouldn't be caught dead in a place like this. Constance was never much for the bar scene, let alone a rave in a building who's only sign of being any kind of establishment consisted of a paperboard sign on a wood post clearly constructed from an old pallett which read, "No admittance if under 21" written in red permanent marker. Constance was pretty sure the ink hadn't dried yet. Still, no one was checking IDs. The big scruffy man with the generic "Staff" t-shirt was just collecting the $10 cover and letting anyone and everyone in. He would give the occasional male a hard time, telling him his shirt wasn't gonna cut it tonight. As if he really gave a shit about dress code or what anyone wore. He just wanted to stop the line so he could check out the behinds of the many 20-something girls walked through the doors and into The Club.

As the four academics approached the bouncer, Constance prepared to dig her ID out of her purse. Having just turned 21 , she couldn't help but want to proudly show the bouncer she was of age. Yet, as she handed over her cash, the man who either needed to shave or committ to a full beard, just nodded and waved her in. She pushed her thin wire framed glasses up her nose as she always did, not because they were falling, but because she was nervous as hell. Her friends, Melissa and the other two brunettes , Laura and Sasha, followed their friend closely, obviously terrifed. Oddly enough, in this group of studious book worms, Constance was the only one who wore glasses. Though, she was pretty sure that Sasha wore contacts but didn't want to admit it for some reason. "Will you two stop looking so scared. You're acting like we're surrounded by zombies or something." Constance chuckled as she reminded herself why she was here...Kitty.

There wasn't anyone else who could convince her to go out for a drink at a small pub, let alone dancing at some giant warehouse. It was clear from her attire she was out of place. The tall, yet slender redhead with long flowing hair had picked out an outift straight out of the sixties. She wore a long flowing ruffled dress colored navy blue with bright embroidered flowers consisting of the bright oranges, yellows, and greens. She draped a white sheer scarf over her shoulders. It isn't as though there was one set type of dress at a place like this, still, the awkward academic managed to stick out even amongst the girls with pink hair, green hair, pierced lips, and gauges. The fair skinned Constance never dared even pierce her ears, and couldn't imagine having something so permanent as a tatoo "burned" into her skin. If only she had asked Kitty to help her pick out an outfit, she would have at least found something to show off more of her curves, which were ever present and noticable despite her rather tall slender frame. At the very least, she had a cute round bum, which no one would know about tonight because it was hidden by navy blue ruffles and embroidered flowers.

The four girls, looking like four lost souls, took their place at an unoccuppied section of the bar. All of them leaning against the sleek black metal counter which was cold as the night air was outside. Laura, Sasha, and Melissa looked equally as out of place in their attire. Each wearing t-shirts and clean, crisp denim in the most uncool shade of blue one could find. Melissa did some research before hand and attempted to put a few holes in her jeans. Unfortunately she opted to use scissors rather than a razor blade turning her jeans into an art project gone bad.

The four stood there and stared out onto the dance floor. thump, thump, thump The blaring techno didn't promote casual conversation. The normally quiet subdued Constance had to shout to her friends, all the while ignoring the bartender who gave them a smug look saying either order a drink or get the fuck away from the bar. "I'm going to go find Kitty!" Constance screamed at her friends.

"Wha- Oh, yeah...I can't believe you dragged us here for her." Laura snapped.

Sasha chimed in as loud as she vould, "yeah, Connie-"

"Constance please!" If there was anything should couldn't stand, it was someone shortening her name. She knew her friends knew that, and therefore only did it out of spite.

"Well, Constance, you two are complete opposites and we obviously don't belong here. So go say hi and we'll be on our way."

Constance dished out the sarcasm, "Thanks! You two are so supportive." She was grateful though. They did come here after all. They were good friends, just narrow minded in Constance's eyes.

She gazed out into the crowd of people. Normally she could spot Kitty pretty easily as she did have a certain look about her, but there must have been at least three hundred people in her direct line of sight. She saw a sea of punks, gamers, and emos, with a few dolled up college sluts and even a goth here or there. She stared into the crowd and looked for her friend. All the while, the three she came with continued to complain about Kitty and the whole outting. Constance tuned them out though. She had been friends with Kitty for years. For whatever reason, she was intrigued by her. Even stranger, she was finding her attractive. More intense feelings had been creeping in as of late. Though the two had "fooled around" a bit, it was never more than a kiss or caress that Constance brushed off as experimentation or just innocent flirting. Still, deep down inside, Constance knew what she wanted. It wasn't that she wasn't open about her sexuality, at least to her friends. This group of four had many intellectual conversations about sexual orientation. Melissa even kissed Constance once. It was quiet a long kiss complete with tongue play and a lingering tug on her bottom lip. Yet, when Constance proposed they take it further Melissa told her that she was interested in women, but not her...for some reason

So the longing for Kitty continued. She knew her friend wouldn't treat her that way. She knew there was so much more destined to happen between them. She just needed to prove to Kitty she was more than a quiet bookworm nerd. She had to show she was open to new things. Which she was. Constance hoped coming here tonight would prove that to Kitty. Still, she looked out into the crowd for at least fifteen minutes and saw no sign of her. Finally, she gathered up the courage to venture out onto the dance floor. Again ignoring whatever snide comments her friends were making. Weaving and dodging the warm sweaty bodies, Constance muttered to herself. "She has to be here somewhere. She wouldn't give me these detailed directions and just not show, would she?"
 
If Katherine “Kitty” Campbell was anything, she was unpredictable. She could just as well kiss a person as punch them dead between the eyes, though she was not an entirely overly violent person. Kitty was, at her core, a chaotic person, a creature of her emotions and desires. Logical thought rarely played a part in her decision making. Depending on the situation at hand that could be a good thing though more often than not it wasn’t. That was one of the main reasons that she was here, in this sleepy little college town that could barely support a night life. At one time she thought she could make it at an academic life, after all that was what you were suppose to do right? Go to college, get a degree, get a good job, make money, find a man, squeeze out some babies and live happily ever after behind a row of white picket fences.

Yeah, that didn’t turn out so well.

Kitty found she would rather play ping pong and hit a bong than study philosophy and mathematics. It wasn’t that she was a dullard, no, her mind was quiet sharp and astute. The flaw Kitty had was the ability to absorb information she found ‘boring’. The thinking of people that lived several thousand years ago held not particular interest, nor did complex mathematical quotations, chemical compounds, and many, many more things. What Kitty did find interesting was just as subjective as her dislikes. One day it could be one thing she had passionately stated she loathed and the next something else entirely.

It didn’t take long for Kitty to drop out, in fact, she claimed she should have gotten an award for the swiftness of it all! While it was all well a good to not fancy the academic lifestyle, high ideals only got one so far in life. At the end of the day it didn’t put food in your stomach or a roof over your head. Perhaps she hadn’t thought it out entirely, it wasn’t as if she had come from royalty or anything. Her parents had managed to scrap together enough money to send her to school for a year, but after that she was on her own. Thus, Kitty was simply put, royally screwed.

She had no money and no place to go. Going back home was not an option, she couldn’t bear to live under that roof again, coupled with the shame and lectures she would get from her parents, well, to plainly put as Kitty would, “Fuck that shit.”

Thus Kitty migrated off campus and through what could only be described as television worthy escapades, managed to secure a room in an old house downtown that had been converted into apartments. The rent was cheap, but one got what they paid for. Yet it was enough for Kitty, who didn’t have to slave over a forty hour a week day job to support herself. The jobs themselves were mediocre at best, working in coffee houses or bars, places where tips were the way to make it. But, for the time being, it was enough. It allowed her the freedom to do as she pleased, even if there was little to do in this shit hole of a town. Thankfully, the internet existed; otherwise Kitty might have devolved into some sort of face eating psychopath over night.

It was simply amazing that something had blossomed between the two girls; they were (as Constance’s friends pointed out) as different as night and day. There was no denying that, if you did, you were a delusional. Kitty was under no impression they had much in common, from clothing to even past time activities. While Constance would enjoy a good book for a night, Kitty was more apt to smoke a bowl and tag some headshots on the interwebz (along with some copious teabagging to the losers of course).

Yet their friendship had remained, even over the course of a few years, which was rather impressive for Kitty. Friends came and went in her circles, more often than not the scum sucking slime balls tried to wiggle their way in to mooch off those that had some spark for bettering themselves; even if that spark was working only to support their habits.

Tonight was a special night, even if Kitty didn’t realize it. She had teased and bugged Constance for some time in coming down to the “Club”, as horribly name as it was. No one came for the name though, that much was obvious by the mindnumbing beat of the music and the swirling, multi-colored lights that flashed all over the dance floor. The bodies moved to the beat (even if that beat was only in their head for some), the warmth of the masses undeniable as one entered the building. Kitty had never stopped to contemplate the architecture of the building, something like that simply didn’t cross her mind. She did of course know where the exits were, sometimes the girl could be downright paranoid. She never thought in a million years that Constance would show, even as she gave her directions of where the place was. It was always a nice little tease, to get that stuffy little muffin out of her comfortable environment. It was part malice, part true desire, that had provoked Kitty to continue to tease Constance about showing up. On one hand she never thought she would show, she simply wasn’t the type, on the other, well Kitty had felt that slender frame up more than once and knew just how tempting it was. If she could lure that ‘innocent’ little soul into some wild nights, well, it was just another soul to the dark side (they had cookies too).

Speaking of desires, Kitty’s herself were as far flung and multiple as the rest of her life. She wasn’t attracted to one type of person, man or woman. It wasn’t solely the look of someone, though that was a massive plus. It was something else, something that couldn’t truly be comprehend with simple words and thoughts. It was just…it. Few had had ‘it’, though Kitty wasn’t above the simply desires of the flesh, she was but a human after all. While Kitty could never define just what ‘it’ was, Constance certainly obtained this mythical, unpronounceable quality. Perhaps it was behind those glasses, or the skirts she wore; straight out of some old movie Kitty would forget the name of once she was told.

Yet at the moment, Constance was not on Kitty’s mind. She was as far as the thoughts of having to work an early shift tomorrow or the headache she was going to have when the alarm violently assaulted her senses. Pools of a deep and rich emerald shone brightly in the multi-hued lights of the club, reflecting and absorbing them to only enhance their own inner radiance. Kitty herself was tall, standing almost five foot ten, with an athletic body and moderate breasts. Her hips were sleek, as was much of that svelte frame, though there was no denying that pert rear that caught the attention of more than a few eyes. Her skin was a flawless pale hue, as if she rarely saw the sun (and for the most part it was true). Her face was sharp and angular, with wide lips that were as expressive as her intense eyes. Her hair was as mutable as her attitude, it could easily range from a violent and blinding hue of pink or green to something even more mellow and natural as red or black; its natural coloration was a deep brown though no one in this town had ever seen such. Kitty had taken special care of her hair tonight; dying it a midnight black, save for the area around her temples. While her hair was boyish short in the back, it was longer near the front, especially near her brow and temples. The area that she hadn’t died black was instead a brilliant and lurid red, unnatural in its intensity. Through copious amounts of hair glee and hairspray, she had teased and sculpted those red hairs into a sweeping set of horns, much like the atypical devil. It was an imposing and impressive sight, but after all it was party night and Kitty did so like to make an impression.

Even now she sat in far off section of the club, around a small round table with several of her friends. They were as mismatched and outrageous as Kitty, who’s attire did much to show off that alabaster flesh. She wore a pair of cut off shorts that did nothing but hug her hips, leaving her toned thighs bare and exposed. A pair of rugged and worn boots clung to her lower legs up to her knee, a few spikes jutting from the heel and toe for effect. Her upper frame was clad in a skintight t-shirt, ripped off crudely to just under her bust, the logo on the front faded and marred and all but indecipherable in the light of the club. Over that was a worn vest, studded with tiny metal studs and spikes here and there in seemingly random patterns. It wasn’t far from what Kitty would normally wear, expect she had taken some time with her hair and makeup, dark eyeliner only creating a more intense look for those already expressive eyes.

Several empty glasses stood in mute silence to the amount of alcohol Kitty had already put away and the scent of more highly illegal substances hung thick in the air. All in all Kitty was feeling good, tingling and numb in places, warm and jittery in others. Yet still, one more couldn’t hurt. With a slap to the table Kitty literally leapt from her stood and bounded through the crowd. She was a sight, if she had been out on the dance floor no doubt Constance would have seen her. It was then in a rather sudden decision that Kitty decided to veer right into the dance floor, if only to mingle with the thrumming masses for a bit as she made it towards the bar and her ultimate goal of another pint.
 
After 20 minutes of wandering hopelessly, Constance found those feelings of doubt and hopelessness creeping in. She knew Kitty was a good friend who wouldn’t just ditch her without at least a call or text. Still, she started to feel like she was completely alone in the crowd of 300 sweaty, warm bodies whose heads all seemed to bop and nod in sync like a school of fish. Constance just walked with her back straight like she was presenting to her instructor in Finishing School. Her eyes grew sad and she realized that she just needed to relax.

“I need a drink,” said the woman who only touched three alcohol beverages in her life. The first time being her cousins wedding who wouldn’t stop badgering her until she had a glass of wine. That same cousin laughed mockingly every time Constance took a sip, puckering and squinting her eyes in discomfort as she forced it down her throat. It was a little bit easier at her second cousin’s wedding. Still she never acquired the taste. It was Kitty who tricked her into drinking Long Island Iced Teas one night, convincing Constance that it was just tea. Of course, if the bartender knew what he was doing, it was possible to convince someone that it was a virgin drink. Constance liked them and remembered that it was safe drink as far as taste goes, though her head might not agree. She returned to the sleek black bar counter which now seemed to be emitting steam as the club got hotter, but the counter got colder. “A Long-Island Iced Tea please.”

The bartender smirked, giving the illusion that his goat-t just grew. Constance looked around for her friends that she had left here at this spot, but they were nowhere to be seen. Either they went to the bathroom, or left without her. Of course, they also could have been pummeled to death on the dance floor. She giggled at the thought as she laid 5 bucks on the counter, hands trembling.

“Seven fifty,” the bartender said with purposeful intimidation. Constance reluctantly took out 3 more dollars. Unsure what to tip a bartender. At $7.50 each, he will just have to do with fifty cents. She realized she just might need cab fare for a ride home. With that though, she gulped down her drink. There was no time for sipping, she needed to feel the wonderful effects of alcohol that she remembered, or barely remembered, from the last time she had this fabulous drink.

The magic that took place between her tongue and her brain was inexplicable. She was well aware that it would take at least 20 minutes for the enzymes to digest the alcohol and provides the effects that she was looking for. Yet, she was convinced that within a few seconds she was drunk. Drunk is drunk, even if psychological. She smiled and walked away from the bar, giving a little more wiggle to her walk. Her long ruffled dress flowing like it was meant to. She looked around, determined to spot her friend, the woman she secretly lusted for.

It wasn’t that Kitty was the only “bad girl” she had ever wanted. Constance had been secretly craving a change since her conception. Born into a rather strict family, her father preached hard work and dedication to his job; instilling hardcore conservative values. A woman’s place was to be a man’s wife; to take care of the home and his children. Her mother was a free thinker, often immersed in books and always talking about how she wished she had a college degree. She always told Constance in secret, when her father wasn’t around, that she should go to college and be someone. Her mother had asked her father to support her to go back to school. She had such an interests in becoming a Psychologist. He refused and often belittled her whenever she asked. Constance never forgot the last day she saw her mother. Her mother simply sent her off to school like any other day, but seemed to hug her just a few minutes longer than usual. Her mother whispering, “don’t be like me, read, study, and be someone magnificent, my love.” Being only 16, Constance thought her mom was just being weird that day. She wished she had stayed home so that she could have stopped her mother from taking her own life that day.

She was lucky to have performed so well in school, receiving such recognition and support from her teachers. She earned a full ride to 5 different colleges. Her father couldn’t hold the cost of tuition over her head. She simply walked out one day, hating her father more than ever before. She would blame him for her mother’s suicide for the rest of her life. So she took the scholarship to the school furthest from him, half way across the country. She grew fond of the smaller town atmosphere, but also found the surrounding suburbia to be charming and appealing.

Another ten minutes pass as Constance wanders around the dance floor. Her back now slouched; she is clearly more relaxed than before. She spots her from behind. Yes, Kitty, those hips, that butt, that hair, bright green and shaved partially in the back. Those gauges in her ears…they must be new, but that has got to be her. Suddenly overcome with a feeling of playfulness she presses her breasts into the back of the woman, reaching around and putting her hands over the girl’s eyes. “Guess who…” She whispers seductively into the green-haired gal’s ear.

“What the fuck?” The woman shouted as she turned to face her assailant. Constance turned a whiter shade of pale, if that were humanly possible for someone naturally white as snow. With shock and horror, she stared at the woman who was clearly not Kitty. This was obvious from the fact that she looked nothing like her and had about 30 more piercings. Not only did she mistake someone else for Kitty, but the woman she mistook her for did not like to be touched. Before Constance could blink, she was facing a fist covered in a leather glove with metal studs. The fist was approaching fast. All she could do was close her eyes and pray she remembered to keep her medical insurance card with her.
 
The moment would have been hilarious if either was aware of it. For a heart beat they were no more than a few feet away, lost in a sea of undulating bodies bumping and grinding along to the heavy beat. Kitty got her fair sharing of bumpage and a little bit of grinding as she passed, hey, if they were sticking it out why not? It was all in a playful manner of course, Kitty was nothing if not in a good mood. She was literally drifting on the clouds, ones that left an undeniable appetite with them. For the moment a nice cool glass of something cold and wet would do (one more couldn't hurt right?) and then she would hit the dance floor in earnest. While she wasn't the smoothest or graceful of dancers, it had never been about that for the flamboyant party goer.

With a huff Kitty was squeezed out of the throng of dancers near the bar, missing Constance again by a few feet as she swallowed her liquid courage and made her way out again. There was a certain swagger to those heavy steps as Kitty made her way to the bar, slapping down her money and offering another pint of whatever was dark and on tap. It always tasted better on tap and the darker the better. Kitty wasn't into drinking the piss they called light beer; she had some taste dammit. Eagerly she waited at the bar, resting much of her weight upon her elbows as she slightly leaned over counter. Her lips pursed as she hummed along with the beat (not that she was even close to it) and wiggled her hips just a little bit. When she was in one of her hyper moods staying still was never an option, Kitty was always moving about in some form or fashion even if it was just wiggling her leg while she sat or tapping her thigh with her fingers. Her intoxication and drug induced haze didn't help any, well, it did, she was feeling pretty good which was a step up. More often than not the Kitty everyone knew could be down right vicious, a card carrying pessimist that didn't see the glass as half empty but shattered into sharp, jagged pieces on the ground.

After what felt like an eternity the smirking bartender was before her, setting the foaming glass infront of her. He tried that intimidating look and tone with Kitty as well, but all he got was a smirk and the middle finger.

“Keep the tip, dip shit!” Kitty called out, wearing a smile the entire time as she took an ample gulp of her beer and dipped back from the bar. She spun on the balls of her feet, sloshing a bit of her drink about before she headed in the direction she came. Now any one in their right mind wouldn't bring a drink out on the dance floor, but for Kitty it went without saying. With her free arm before her the girl shoved her way through the crowd, downing another healthy gulp along the way. The bitter liquid went down easy, roiling in her stomach merrily for the time being. Once more Kitty could have easily made her way past Constance as she waded through the mass of undulating bodies, if it wasn't for that beautiful word that was spoken with such vehemence, it was like a calling to her ears. Very few positive things followed after those words, spoken in that tone. Kitty was nothing if not blood thirsty, she enjoyed a good fight just like anyone else.

Quickly those emerald orbs drifted in the right direction only to find a girl with the same green hair she had only a few days ago who if she squinted right could easily pass for her, especially in this dim light. But it wasn't her slightly retarded clone that interested Kitty, no, it was the girl that stood before her that looked like she stepped out of a sixties fashion magazine. Those glasses, that hair, that pale skin, even that somewhat confused and lost look. The situation quickly changed for everyone involved, even if they didn't realize it. Where once Kitty was looking forward to someone getting a mouth full of loose teeth, it wasn't as appealing when it was Constance. There was a certain pang in her chest at the sight of that girl; the very feeling infuriated her and sent a flutter of butterflies in her tummy at the same time.



She was and had always been something of a dirty little habit of Kitty's. Like some Shakespearean tragedy or horrible broadway musical, they were from different places and moved in different circles; yet there was no denying the mutual attraction towards one another. At the moment though, Kitty thought of none of that. Instead, she acted on pure instinct (like she ususally did); that calm and languid pace vanished as Kitty slid and shoved her way through the crowd. Only a few people stood in her way and when they saw the fire in those emerald eyes, well, they backed the fuck out of the way real quick.

The next thing that happened was like something out of the scene of some Hollywood movie. A leather clad, metal stuffed fist flew in Constance's direction, ready to put the smack down and loosen a few teeth. Instead the fist landed in the palm of Kitty's awaiting hand as she narrowly ducked in between the green haired girl and Constance. The metal connected with flesh and Kitty couldn't deny the pain, though it only fueled the emerald flames in her glinting eyes. Kitty let the momentum follow through, shoving the fist aside to dissipate it slightly.

“What's this shit?” Kitty called out bluntly, taking a sip of her drink as she glared rather intently at the green haired girl. It took a moment for it to register though, that Constance was behind her. Only then did she peer over her shoulder and offer that lopsided, easy going smile.

“Hey there. Glad you could show up. Looks like we're about to have some fun. Here, hold this;” Kitty took another drink before she placed the pint in Constance's hand and turned back to the confrontation.

“So you wanna start some shit, eh? You fuck with the poindexter here you fuck with me!” Kitty flashed a wild grin, cracking her knuckles and flexing her shoulders. She was ready to go in a moment's notice and seemed all too intent to law the girl flat on her back at the moment.
 
On this night alone, Constance grew by leaps and bounds. She expanded her world ten fold in just this hour alone. She came to The Club and found herself mingling among at least five different cliques, non of which she belonged to. She let herself be surrounddd by the drunk, the high, the buzzed, and those "high on the music." The music, which after an hour, still sounded like obnoxious thumping to Constance. Yet, she put up with it, and maybe, just maybe, she felt a little rhythm flow through her. For the first time, she willingly bought a drink without the need to be persuaded or coerced by anyone

Yes, it was a night of trying new things, but Constance was not even prepared to be a party in a minor disagreement, let alone a full out brawl. Perhaps it was best that the girl who neve made a fist in anger in her entire life leave the fighting to someone who knew what they were doing. Not to mention the fact that Constance wouldn't have the focus even if she wanted to try to stand up for herself. The range and itensity of the emotions she had experienced in this moment alone was something she had only experienced once before, when she was sixteen and lost her mother. Yet, on that afternoon she had the option to go outside and walk down the road while she broke into tears. There was no walking away right now. If she did that, the fist would have just cracked the back of her skull instead of her face.

It is amazing how quickly the brain can process information. In this fraction of a fraction of a second, Constance went from feeling surprised to embarassed as she realized the woman whose eyes she covered were not Kitty's; to sadness at the realization she hadn't found the woman she had been desperately searching for all night; to complete fear at the sight of the studded knuckles which were heading straight for her face. She even took a mental inventory of her purse, trying to remember if she was carrying her University Health Insurance card which she would most certainly need should things play out as she expected.


In that fraction of a fraction of a second, fear turned to pure joy and elation as Constance heard the slap of a fist hit someone's palm. In mid flinch she heard Kitty's sexy voice. It was sexy because she said, "what's this shit," in that hardcore tone that really said don't fuck my girl. Constance's face lit up as Kitty peered over at her. She suddenly knew everything was going to be allright. That didn't change the fact that her heart was racing and her adrenaline was on overload. Her hand trembled as she took Kitty's pint.

Comstance should have been insulted as her friend referred to her as poindexter. Instead, she felt warm inside. She finally found enough courage to form words, uttering, "I-I'm sorry, I didn't realize-" She wasn't sure if she was apologizing to Godzilla Green Hair for touching her face, or to Kitty for throwing in into a fight. The viciois women didn't flinch as Kitty blocked her punch. She just snickered and cocked back her other arm. "Your hippy geek friend her touched my fucking face." Constance took a swig of Kitty's pint and then made a sweep of the room. Surely someone would step in and put a stop to this, keeping all of them safe. The bartender was watching from across the way with a snide smirk as though he was living vacariously through Godzilla who was about to lay a punch on the red hair horned girl who flicked him off just a little while ago. It seemed like he was ready to pull out a bowl of popcorn and watch the entertainment unfold, mouthing "how do you like that dipshit." The bouncer at the door was busy watching the variety of bums and booties walking through his line. The only other person in view wearing a black t-shirt with the word STAFF on it was a pale, shaggy brown haired kid who was only wearing it to be ironic. Staff, he was not. Constance realized things at The Club just played out like the wild west.

Constance watched in horror as the green haired monster threw a punch at Kitty. She winced and turned away, not wanting to see her weird and rough, yet ever caring friend get hurt.
 
Kitty wasn’t expecting help from anyone, let along anyone working at the Club. They were here to part you from your money, not the fist of someone else that didn’t like you. After all, Kitty wasn’t the type to back down from a challenge even if it hadn’t been initiated been at her.

“Don’t start apologizin’,” Kitty snorted sharply as Constance began, her fingers flexing before they curled into tight fists at her side. “The only person that needs to be sayin’ their sorry’s is this bitch for looking like a metal porcupine face fucked her.”

While Kitty had a few piercings of her own, one in her nose, her tongue and numerous others in her ears, they were all tasteful. They weren’t as glaringly obscene as this green haired bitch, but then again it wasn’t exactly like they were covering up anything decent. While she might have a tight little body and a passing resemblance to Kitty from the back, her face was something else entirely. Still, she wasn’t a dainty flower and Kitty had started to poke the proverbial bear without a second thought. While Constance might have never even made a fist in anger at another person, Kitty was just as comfortable trading blows as she was kisses. Kitty was a lover and a fighter, the type that needed that little rush of adrenaline to truly feel alive.

She always enjoyed the moments, more often than not Kitty was pushing herself to the limits of pain in one way or another. Now, that didn’t mean she was getting tied up and begging for more spankings, no, it was far more mundane and less kinky. Kitty simply found a great enjoyment out of physically exhausting herself, denying herself the pleasure of rest as she pushed herself another mile down the track, or just a few more minutes at the punching bag. After that, when you could finally let yourself go and have a little fun, well, if felt all the better!

Kitty stood there with that confident grin, even as the world around her seemed to be laughing. More than a few were watching and waiting for Kitty to get clocked hit the floor like the little bitch she was. But Kitty was much more than that and was about to prove it. The green haired girl took Kitty’s initial hesitation as a sign of weakness and easily launched into another savage blow. The attack was predictable and sloppy, even in Kitty’s inebriated state she saw it coming from a mile away. It would have been easy to side step it, though Kitty didn’t want Constance to end up with the fist instead. Instead she brought her forearms before her, taking the hit with the blocking force of her flesh. It stung sharply, those damn metal studs were an obvious advantage at the moment.

Kitty responded in kind, taking a step to the side as she shifted her weight away from the girl, presenting a smaller target for the moment. She drew into herself then and found a balance, a focus she could draw upon. With surprisingly quickness Kitty retaliated with her own punch, actually several, before the girl could react. With hunched shoulders Kitty dipped in, thrusting up with her right fist directly into the girl stomach with enough force to steal the breath from her lungs. As the green haired bitch started to double over from the pain Kitty’s other fist snapped out to deliver a deceptively powerful blow to her jaw. Her first met bone with a resounding crack, much to the surprise of all those about them. The girl surged forth with the blow and took a rather ungraceful tumble to her knees. She coughed once and seemed to choke, before a glob of blood fell past her lips with something that looked like a tooth.

“Huah!” Kitty called out, striking a rather dramatic and Bruce Lee-like pose before the girl, shifting her weight from her right foot to the left repeatedly. “You want more of my iron fists, yah cunt? How ‘bout I show you my one inch power punch, huh?”

The girl let out a snarl as she pushed up to her feet and stumbled, her breath already coming heavily as she wiped the blood from her mouth with the back of her gloved hand. “I’ll show you a fucking power punch, skank!”

She roared and took a flying lunge at Kitty, much to the girl’s surprise. Not by the attack, but the sheer stupidity of it all, she left herself wide open. Kitty took a swift step back out of the fists path and closed the distance as the girl followed through with the momentum of her punch. Kitty’s hands grasped at the girl’s shoulders and shoved her down, even as her right leg snapped up and into the girl’s stomach once more.

“HUAH!” Kitty screamed again, making the sound many a kung-fu fighter did in those horrible (but awesome) movies. With the force of her own leg and the moment of the girl’s lunge her full weight was brought down upon Kitty’s knee, but it didn’t stop there. Kitty brought her left arm above her head and with all the strength she could muster brought her elbow down upon the girl’s back directly between her shoulder blades. The girl let out a croak and crumbled to the floor, lying there almost lifeless as she choked and sputtered for breath.

“Flawless victory!” Kitty cried out as she threw her arms into the air, basking in the sudden resounding cheer and boos that echoed about her. She did a little dance before she reached down and mimicked ripping the girl’s head off as she screamed “Fatality!”
 
Constance truly despised acts of violence. It's not that she didn't appreciate this side of human nature that was so primal. She was always careful never to judge anyone for any behavior they exhibit. As a Psychology major, she appreciated what motivates people to do just about anything they were capable of doing. She understood that it was a natural high from the adrenaline that resulted in any intense physical act that people could find satisfying and even addictive. Still, Constance prefered using words, and she herself steered away from physical aggression. She was not a hedonist in any sense. Even if she had the slightest incline to induce physical harm on another, her slim, unmuscular frame wouldn't give her much of an advantage over someone. So she tended to stay away from anyone who liked to fight.

There was something different about Kitty though. "She isn't violent, she is passionate," is how she justified her secret adoration for Kitty's ass kickings. She knew Kitty well enough to know that she wouldn't ever hurt her, that she would only hurt other people for her, to protect her. This is what Constance needed, really. When one is surrounded by like-minded friends, no one is there to really step up and prtotect the others. Deep down inside, Constance knew hat if she was threatened, Sasha, Laura, and Melissa would just run away. Her bother would laugh and join in the fun of hurting her. Not Kitty though. Kitty was the one friend she counted on to stand up for her. She needed her...she knew she became dependent on her, and she didn't mind. It felt pretty damn good to have such a strong friend. Passion, not violence, just passion.

Needless to say the moment Kitty threw an insult at Green Haired Godzilla, Constance felt a little tingle of pleasure shudder through her body. She had started to apologize, but then she realized that she wasn't sorry at all. Kittty was going to protect her and that turned her on immensely. So she took a few steps back to take herself out of harm's way and let Kitty work her magic. She Her eyes focused inensely on Kitty's body. She moved like a dancer who had mastered the art of the Kick-Ass Samba. Constance's smile grew bigger with each passing moment. She no longer feared for her friend as this pierced bitch was clearly no match for her.

Cnstance took another swig of her friend's pint which suddenly didn't taste so bad. It must have been the adrenaline running through her own body that confused her tastebuds as the fizzy bitter taste of hops and yeast flowed over her tongue and down her throat like butter. She laughed, quite loud really, as the nasty skank threw another insult at Kitty and made a last ditch effort to lunge at her, sealing her fate. The Mortal Combat reference was lost on her, but Constance erupted in cheer with the rest of those who were on Kitty's side. She found herself applauding as best she could with pint still in hand. She smiled at Kitty as she suddenly seemed sexier than ever before. "My hero!" she mouthed with a silly, almost seductive look to as she walked over to her and took her hand. She gave Kitty no time to react.

With each punch, each kick, Constance couldn't know exactly what Kitty was feeling. It could have been pure rage, but with each violent motion of Kitty's, Constance felt lust. Watching her frend defend her with such passion. That is all she saw. It was a wonder Constance held off as long as she did. Taking Kitty's hand, enjoying the feel of her sweaty palm. She wrapped her other am arond Kitty's waist and pulled her closer to her with such speed and force, she suddenly felt like the strong one not to be messed with. She leaned in and pressed her lips to Kitty's, kissing her with more passion and lust than she had ever felt before. Letting her tongue slip from her mouth and pry its ways between Kitty's lips. Wanting nothing more than to show her friend how much she wanted her. Wanting to show how grateful she was. Not wanting to ever stop, but soon returning to her socially awkward self, she pulled away, letting a strand of wet saliva keep them connected until it finally broke and fell onto her chin. It was the applause of the crowd that had been watching the fight, and now the kiss, that snapped Constance out of her lust. She suddenly became aware that many around her lingered and were enioying the show. She blushed as she looked around at everyone. She spotted Sasha, Melissa, and Laura, staring at the couple. Each of her friends had a smug look on their faces, obviously not too happy about what they just saw.
 
The euphoria of the moment washed out over Kitty’s over-stimulated senses; nothing felt quite as good as laying down a liberal amount of smack on someone else. Especially if that said someone else really deserved it, of course that kind of thinking was completely subjective. But at the moment Kitty did not give one flying fuck about the green haired Godzilla, she only cared that she was now kissing the concrete that had a thousand dirty boots and shoes stomping over it for the last few hours. The horned warrior basked in the glory of her conquest, her hands thrown into the air like some gladiator relishing the cheer after a kill.

Indeed she had her fair share of cheers, though mixed in the middle was just as many boos and cries of outrage. Yet no one wanted to make a move against the feisty female as she did another spin on her victory dance and cried out, “Are you not entertained?!” For the moment, Connie was all but forgot in Kitty’s bloodlust and the euphoric surge of victory. She could have easily spouted off a few more ‘clever’ movie or video game quotes, but the sudden presence of another grasping at her snapped that fractured attention back into focus. Kitty’s frame tensed on instinct, her hands tightened even as Constance took her own. Those emerald orbs narrowed as they fell upon the woman that had snatched her up, though they just as quickly widened in surprise at the site of just who it was. How did she forget that Constance was here? The thought was preposterous, though at the moment she seemed truly surprised by her presence. Perhaps it wasn’t that, perhaps it was the way that she grabbed her, the normally quiet and unassuming girl with glasses that would rather shoo a fly away than swat it; now she was grabbing Kitty and forcing their frames together like two heated lovers that had been parted for far too long. Kitty should have been the one to initiate such an intimate and intense kiss, but any thought of dominance over another was quickly washed away when those sweet lips touched her own. It was suppose to be one of those moments when a lover simply strolled up and grabbed you, dramatically dipped you and whispered “Gimme some sugar, baby.” Before they pressed their lips against your own. It was all there, well, expect perhaps the dip and the pillow talk, but in the heat of the moment it was more than enough for Kitty.

She didn’t think about it, any of it, not the girl she ruthlessly pummeled senseless, not her friends at the table nearby, not Constance’s own no doubt sneering in disgusting, or the general catcalls and cheers that went on about them. All that mattered now were those plush lips against her own, how they seemed to be crafted just for her own; so perfectly they melted together. Kitty couldn’t help the undeniable moan of arousal as she melted against Constant, her hand tightening upon the other’s as her free arm slid about Connie’s slender waist. It didn’t come to settle gently about her no, just as the pressure of the other’s passions pressed itself against her, Kitty went on the offensive. Her hand clasped down upon Constance’s backside through that flowery skirt, grasping the flesh tightly and holding on for dear life. She allowed herself to get lost in that kiss, her eyes drifting partially closed as her lips parted and all too eagerly accepted the penetration of Constance’s pink muscle. Her own was all too eager to greet her though, with a lewd and husky moan it slid out and coiled about hers, luring her into a slow and wholly erotic dance that couldn’t be denied. The two had shared a kiss here and there before, though it had always been strangely innocent and more exploratory that lust-filled. Even the causal grope and fondle had been given, though nothing like the way Kitty’s hand was now clamped down upon Constance’s backside. Kitty couldn’t help herself, all the bent up emotions that had been focused upon the fight were suddenly diverted in another direction; this time focused entirely on Constance. She quickly took the kiss in a new direction, with a tilt of her head her lips pursed and Kitty began to offer a rather lewd and urgent suckle to Constance’s tongue, mimicking a rather naughty motion one might make with their head in a more intimate of fashion.

Yet it all came crashing down in a fiery end, by the time Constance drew back Kitty was very much aware that she had stopped breathing. It came back with a gasp, her face and neck aflush and she felt strangely damp…no…not there….of all the places on her back. It was cold too; slowly those green eyes fluttered open one by one as Kitty took a deep breath and spoke once more.

“Uh…Connie…what cha do with my beer?”

If anyone had noticed their kissing, well, Kitty was oblivious to the fact, that much was clear upon that beautiful visage as she peered curiously at the blushing girl still very much held in her embrace.
 
Lust, pure lust! It was something Constance could honestly say that she had never felt before. Perhaps she had come close. Arousal? Yes. Attraction? Most certainly. But lust, like this? Never before had she felt it, and if she even came close, she repressed it just like she did any other feeling that seemed too intense for her. Sure, there was Bob in high school. Bob...Bob the nerd. The stereotypcial nerd who she was supposed to go out with because that is what everyoje expected; the pale bookworm has to date the president of the chess club. It made sense, but beyond a few obligatory kisses between them, there was no arousal, and certainly no lust.

Maybe it was the drinks. Downing a Long Island in less than sixty seconds and chasing it down with a few swigs from someone else's beer was certain to lower one's inhibitions. Maybe it was the way Kitty laid that evil bitch down to the ground and saved her ass. Watching someone you have a crush own kick some ass for you is certain to make you feel at least a little something for them. Maybe it was the atmosphere, the club, the music...that song. It was We Dance to the Beat by Robyn. She had never heard it before, but she felt it in this moment. Yes, it was that damn song. It got to her. It was as if it was playing only for them. It started the moment she grabbed Kitty and kissed her.

We dance to the beat,
We dance to the beat,
We dance to the beat


Oh, how she was lost in that kiss. Her tongue reminded her that she wasn't herself. Her own pink muscle finding Kitty's. Their tongues doing their own private dance between their lips as they kissed. Constance closed her eyes and heard the sounds of their lips smacking. Then she heard the song again. She felt the bass.

We dance to the beat,
We dance to the beat,
We dance to the beat


Suddenly she felt Kitty's hands on her bum. She felt the a tingle in her tush. It was like that feeling of buttterflies in her belly when she was nervous and excited, but these started in her backside, reacting to Kitty's touch, flying to her finger tips. Constance didn't realize that her lust was complimented by such a feeling of comfort with her friend turned lover. Her hands relaxed. She forgot that she was even holding Kitty's beer. She heard Kitty say, “Uh…Connie…what cha do with my beer?”

Those butterflies flew from her tush to her pale cheeks, turning her face a crimson red. She looked into Kitty's eyes with embarassment. "Oh, shit. Sorry." Turning for a moment and setting the beer on a conveniently placed table. She looked back to Kitty, her eyes, her breasts, her hips, her thighs, those hands, oh those sexy, hands that welcomed her own hands. Lust, yes, lust trumped that moment of embarassment. And then there was that song.

We dance to the beat,
We dance to the beat,
We dance to the beat

She leaned in for another kiss, closing her eyes, and this time nibbling on Kitty's bottom lip.

We dance to the beat of the continents shifting under our feet
We dance to the beat
We dance to the beat


She felt a heat building inside of her. A heat she would have shunned and feared in any other moment. Yet, at this moment...yes, this was the right moment. She felt a moistness between her legs, spreading. Her juices secreting from inside, flowing from her labia, covering her lips, her clitoris which those tingly butterlfies invaded quickly. She craved a touch. She squirmed. Breaking the kiss, she led Kitty's hand to the hem of her skirt, lifting it slightly. Needing her to touch her. Constance didn't care where she was or who was watching.

And we don't stop...
 
Last edited:
The moment changed quickly from a fist fight to make out session in the blink of an eye, though neither seemed to mind one bit. It was all quickly becoming all about that heated kiss, that undeniable touch of another in desperate need. Kitty was nothing if not a slave to her emotions, the more profound the better. The high of combat was replaced by the deep seated desire for this girl before her; it had always been light and playful before; yet at the moment it was anything but.

Kitty took that momentary break in the kiss to take a deep breath and gather what wits remained. Unfortunately, she wasn't really left with much, any common sense or doubt had been long abandoned even before she set her sights upon Constance. The multicolored lights played across the surface of her glasses, Kitty almost lost herself in the memorizing effect. Her beer was forgotten, placed aside even as she still felt the coolness on her back from the inadvertent splash. None of that really mattered, not as Constance leaned in to resume the kiss once more. The way she nibbled her bottom lip sent a shiver down Kitty's spine and set the fire burning in her loins. Her exposed skin felt cool as goose flesh danced up her arms and legs even as the rest of her felt smoldering hot. Even if her attire barely concealed her Kitty wanted nothing more than to be out of it; she couldn't help but wonder just how warm Constance's own skin was.

Kitty lost herself in that kiss, returning to it with relish and a deep throated moan of acceptance. Her fingers curled into the fabric of Constance's skirt, riding it up even as the girl sought to do the same. For the moment they were thinking on the same level, whatever differences there were between them were simply moot. They wanted the same thing and without regret they both moved towards it. There was no need to think about this moment, to give it any rationalization. Kitty never played those mind games with herself, rarely did she deny a urge, the more base that urge the better. She didn't bother to think about where they were, that it was the pretty little bookworm who blushed when Kitty gave her that look; it was her lover before her who seemed to want it just as bad, if not worse, than herself.

Kitty pressed her sleek hips forward, brushing the fabric of her teeny tiny shorts against Constance, only to offer a gentle bump to nudge the girl back. It was easy to lose themselves in the crowd, after all the music had never stopped and all too soon the people on the dance floor were back at it. They weren't the only couple out on the floor, though they might have just been the most passionate. The heat of the multitude of bodies was near stifling as Kitty pressed themselves into the fold. It was perhaps the only true thought she had racing around in her head besides her desire for pretty little thing. It took a few moments, a few bunches of that skirt into her palm before Kitty found the hem. Greedily her fingers were under it before she could draw a breath, seeking out what lay underneath. Her first instinct was to clasp her hand fully down upon Constance's hip, the sharp slap was muffled by her skirt and the general wub wub of the music. There was no denying the contact though, Kitty moaned lewdly against Constance's lips, even as her tongue lashed hungrily against her own in a dance with seemingly no end. Their saliva mingled as did their pink muscles, the erotic dance had resumed as quickly as their lips had made contact.

Kitty's fingers curled and raked out across that pale flesh, leaving a trail in their wake as she made her way across the strap of Constance's panties, deft fingertips played with the fabric before they settled over the front of her underwear at the very top. With a reluctant groan Kitty withdrew from the kiss, her breath a sharp, ragged gasp as her eyes flared open dramatically.

“Oh Connie, baby,” She all but purred the words, using that nickname she seemed to loath to hear save from Kitty's own lips. It had been nothing but a fun annoyance at first, something to tease the uptight girl because Kitty simply knew she hated it. But somehow it seemed to grow on her for whatever reason.

“Let's see just how wet you are,” Kitty began again, her lips drifting out into a lewd smile. Her eyes were shimmering and bright, a sheen of desire coupled with copious amounts of alcohol and other illegal substances only made them seem brighter. Even as she spoke the words Kitty's fingertips dipped underneath the material of Constance's panties, pressing them from her as she slid her hand within. It was a gentle, slow movement even as the fires of desire burned brightly in her emerald gaze. The pad of her middle digit slid out over the patch of nethercurls first before it dipped down against her slit, trailing over it slowly as her hand came to cup her mound fully. Only then did Kitty cluck her tongue and let out a gentle groan of appreciation.

“Fuck girl. Yer already a mess,” She hissed teasingly, tightening her grip upon Constance as she offered a gentle squeeze, her fingertip in constant moment against her.
 
It was euphoria. Perhaps there was no better word to describe what Constance was expeirencing. Nor was there any way to be certain how long it would last. Euphoria was something Constance had never truly known. The first hint of such a feeling was immediately supressed. She denied herself these experiences because she had no idea how to enjoy it. While Kitty trived on raw emotions, Constance feared them. While Kitty acted on them without hesitation, Constance locked them up into tiny boxes which she buried so deep inside of her, they got lost, never to be seen again. Then there was this moment. It was the perfect storm of alcohol, hypnotic music, and most importantly, the rush of watching Kitty kick some ass to save her. That tiny box that contained lust, buried deep inside of her, sudddenly burst open. The lock shattered in a thousand pieces and lust found its way out, bubbling up to the surface. Once lust broke free, so did desire, pleasure, elation, and even love. The raw emotions overcame Connie and the result was euphoria. She embraced it and let it consume her.

Constance was oblivious to the other bodies around the two of them, only vageuly aware of the heat they produced which only added to the fire between she and Kitty. She didn't notice when others bumped into her. The only touch she felt right now was Kitty's. The touch of her finger tips along her bare skin. As Kitty's hand slid over her hip, she whimpered, muffled by their kiss that didn't seem to stop. Kitty's tongue was moist and warm and all she wanted to do was taste it with her own, wrapping her own tongue around Kitty's.

She experienced a progression of pleasurable sensations that began at the hem of her skirt. There was a touch, though numbed by the alcohol, it was Kitty's incredibly sensual touch. Her finger tips drew all of Connie's focus. All of her thoughts revolved around the sensation of those soft finger tips leaving a trail across her pale skin that ignited a fire in every nerve cell they touched. Her heart raced as Kitty found her way to the strap of her panties. This was territory that no other woman's hand had ever ventured to. There was something about a finger going beneath her underwear that seemed extra exciting, even if it was just the strap of her panties. This was part of her that was covered, hidden, private. The arousal suddenly seemed unbarable, but she threw herself into the tingling, the electricity that flow through her body as Kitty's digits slipped through her tiny curls, which held her scent, her sex.

"Oh, Connie baby." No one else could ever utter Connie without being corrected with, "Constance please." No one except for Kitty. She wasn't sure why she let her get away with it. Maybe it was the look Kitty gave her the first time she tried to correct her, and her subsequently ignoring her. Maybe it was because Kitty reminded her that there was more to life than being prim and proper with everything in order. She was reminded that sometimes life needed its ass kicked. Connie's lust gave way to playfulness as she looked into Kitty's eyes, "Oh, Katherine..."

In any other place, in any other state, Constance would have been embarassed at the thought that someone was about to discover just how soaked her sex was. It seemed that her juices began to flow and fill her slit the moment she laid eyes on Kitty. Yet, now was not the time for embarassment or repression. She frankly didn't give a fuck. Now was the time for lust. "Let's see how wet you are." She wore a giant grin as her blue eyes stared so deep into Kitty's own that she wanted nothing more to see into that woman's soul. "Oh, fuck Kitty, I am soaking for you." How she wanted those fingers inside of her, right now, right here.

In this sensual dance, there was no room for anyone else. Their bodies moved in such a way that it seemed like every slight movement had been coreographed. Connie knew that all she had to do was wish for Kitty to touch her in a certain way and that touch would follow. Their minds and bodied were in sync. This is why Sahsa, Laura, and Melissa went unnoticed as they stood and watched. All of them, afraid to speak up, until Melissa finally made a pathetic attempt at a shout, which in competing with the wub wub of the bass, she might as well have whispered. "Hey, Constance, what the hell are you doing?" Connie heard nothing but a muffled voice blending in with all of the other sounds around her. Connie was only in tune with the hot punk girl in front of her. Constance? Who's Constance? I'm Connie. I'm Kitty's Connie. Melissa rattled off more words about this being a waste of time. Connie didn't quite hear her say something about Kitty being no good for her. Then there was something about the three of them leaving her behind right now if she didn't stop. Connie heard none of it. Instead, her hands cupped her own breasts and her finger tips glided over her nipples, stimulating them through her flowery dress, before they all slid down between her legs, grabbed Kitty's arm through her ruffled skirt, and forced her lover's hand up so that her fingers had no choice but to slip into her folds. Connie moaned and closed her eyes. To her, this was bliss. Nothing could be more pleasurable, but she had no idea what true sexual bliss lay ahead.

Connie leaned in and nuzzled into Kitty's neck. Her hands released Kitty's arm and slid bacm around to her lover's rear. She took a handful of each cheek. Her lips left a trail of kisses up Kitty's neck. Tasting her soft skin before finding and nibbling her earlobe. Then, her warm breath filled Kitty's ear, "I whaaaaant you."

Constance the prude lurked in the back of her mind. She started to realize how the Long Island had effected her. She began to wonder how much longer it would last. She wondered what would happen next. She wondered how long she could let her lust trump the faint awareness that she was in the middle of a dance floor surrounded by hundreds of hot, sweaty people including a number of guys who were staring, enjoying the live lesbian entertainment. One of the guys clearly rubbing hard one through his pants.
 
It was rather impressive, just how quickly Constance broke under the pressure. That straight laced prude just melted away and left a shivering, lust filled woman Kitty barely recognized; that in itself was pretty intense and intoxicating. Still, the husky whisper of her proper name did cause those emerald orbs to narrow slightly. As much as she loved to tease Connie about her own name, Kitty herself could never take the same medicine as it were. Still, there was no time to linger on the little tease, but plenty of time to retort in a different fashion.

“You want me, hm?” Kitty murmured huskily, her breath still coming in a labored fashion. Her fingertip continued to trail out over Connie’s glistening slit before the girl went a step further and grasped at her forearm and literally shoved her hand closer. The soft kisses and nibbles that lead to her ear had the intended effect as well, Kitty couldn’t help but shiver uncontrollably as a ripple of energy ran up her spine. Yet she didn’t lose herself in those moments, no, Kitty was all too focused on the fiery little vixen before her that was quickly losing herself in the moment. Hastily Kitty attacked, just as oblivious to the fact others were watching as much as Constance was, her fingers slid gingerly over Constance’s damp flesh, spreading those silken folds before her finger curled and slid further. With an all too focused probing the pad of that middle digit brushed over the sensitive bud of Connie’s clit. Kitty bit down upon her bottom lip and stifled a gentle mixture of a groan and a giggle as her finger hastily ground against Constance in a circular motion.

“You want that? Right here in the middle of this crowd? Like that?” Kitty teased, her voice low and husky, teasing at Constance’s ear before she returned the favor and offered a playful nip to the shell of her ear. Even as her finger continued to stimulate the young girl, the others were eager to get in on the action. Kitty’s hand was contently buried into the crotch of Connie’s panties, her fingers shifted position as index finger took over the stimulation and her middle and ring finger pressed further. Kitty inhaled deeply and released a rather low, feral groan as she felt the resistance to her invading fingers. She had little doubt Constance was tight, after all she was a stuck up prude, or at least had been. Her free hand suddenly slid up over Connie’s side as her own hands clasped down upon her barely clad backside. It continued to drift up and slid out over the girl’s blouse, curling over the swell of her breast to offer a gentle squeeze.

“So tight, so hot. Yer such a dirty little slut,” Kitty continued to tease, even as her fingers proceeded to press forth and penetrate Constance with little regard for their surroundings. Those fingers, slender and deft, did more than simply invade. As they did, both curled and wriggled, raking out against the sensitive inner walls before they retreated fully, only to repeat the maneuver once more; all in the span of a few heartbeats.
 
By this time, logical thought had flown out the window. There was no rational thinking, no making sense of what was happening. There was only sensual touch, sexual pleasure and all of sensations that came with it. Through those questions, Kitty reminded Connie that they were in public, surrounded by people. Though many where high and engulfed in their sensual bump and grind, a few were eyeing the two lovers as they became more aggressive. Was Kitty trying to scare Connie? Reminding her, the prude who never so much as held hands public, that she was being fingered in front of hundreds of her closest friends? No, she wasn't scaring her at all. Right now, Connie wanted more. More touch...more naughtiness. She wanted to dive head first into lust and taboo. So, she looked ito Kitty's eyes as those fingers curled into her, and with all of her might she used her eyes to tell Kitty, fuck everyone else, I just want you.

Right now, all she felt, all she knew, were Kitty's fingers. They were perfectly placed. So long, so deep inside her, so... "oh fuck" she spoke into Kitty's ear as she had attmpted to lean in for another kiss, but found herself derailed as a jolt of pleasure caused her a temporary loss of motor control. Instead, her warm breath filled Kitty's ear. Connie didn't know much of what to do, as she really wasn't all that experienced aside from a few go to moves. So she kissed and nibbled Kitty's neck over and over. Her lips longing to explore every inch of that woman's soft skin. Yet, she had little control over those nibbles. She had submitted, giving Kittty full control. All she really wanted was Kitty's fingers to press harder and deeper.

Kitty called her a slut. Again, such words would normally, at the very least, irk her. She found the term derogatory, even in the bedroom. So for a moment, she did start to snap out of it, but the words went into one ear and out the other. It was who said it that mattered. The words left her head, but Kitty's voice lingered inside. "Yesssss...I'll be your slut." Again, she spoke such words quietly, right into Kitty's ear. Thinking about nothing else but being taken. She wasn't even paying attention to what her own hands were doing as they caressed and grabbed Kitty's buttocks, kneeding her soft flesh.

The thing about someone like Connie is, when people who encounter a prude with glasses who studies all lf the time, they assume they don't have it in them to let loose, to be devious and naughty. That may be the case for some, but not for many, and certainly not for Connie. It was always there, just always buried. So, she might not have known exactly what to do, but she knew she wanted more. That lust was a powerful bitch. Connie knew she wanted more and she could come up with many nasty ideas, even if she had never dreamed of them until this moment. She looked over and saw the wall. A wall painted black with a faux chair rail that made the perfect ledge to lean on. She saw the wall only ten...maybe fifteen feet away. She saw herself leaning against it in only a minute or two from now. She licked Kitty's neck and her mouth found her lover's ear again. She njbbled her earlobe and then whispered, "I want you under my skirt." She them pushed into Kitty, and started to guide her towards the empty spot against the wall.
 
Last edited:
Kitty lost herself in the moment, relishing the heat that radiated out from Constance and soaked her fingers; she only seemed to grow wetter with each passing moment, each deliberate movement of those slender fingers. Kitty turned out to be quite skilled with her hands, her manual dexterity was impressive but it wasn't just raw, natural talent that flowed from within. While Constance might have been reserved in such arenas of desire, Kitty was a consummate hedonist. It went along with demeanor, Kitty saw something she liked and she took it. Of course, with her fickle nature it was rather difficult to find something that she did indeed like. It took more than a pretty face or a nice body to set Kitty smoldering, while she did enjoy letting herself go she was far from being that loose with herself. Still, once she did find that particular something in a person, well, there was little to stop her from sinking her teeth in. Not everyone liked that kind of aggressiveness, Kitty was, after all, quite an intense individual. Those types tended to wear on some people, not everyone could keep up with the roller coaster ride.

For the moment though, Constance was doing a damn fine job of it. Kitty savored those little noises she squeaked and gasped into her ear as she penetrated Constance's inner most reaches. She never did claim her in the same way twice, those slender digits were a blur of motion, writhing and coiling almost on their own accord as Kitty constantly withdrew them only to force them within once more. Yet for all of it, her movements seemed achingly slow, Kitty was drawing it out for all she could, after all, she did like a show and Constance was giving her just that. Kitty contented herself to watching that beautiful face, or at least what she could of it until Constance leaned in closer, the sensation of those sweet lips against her hot flesh sent shivers down Kitty's spine. The rounded flesh of her pert backside tensed in Constance's groping grasp, only to let the girl feel the firm definition of its entirety.

Slender brows arched above those flaming emerald orbs as Kitty heard the breathless words of her lover, giving in to the little bit of foul language that she uttered. It was, after all, just pillow talk, Kitty had a rather nasty habit of peppering her speech with such words. Still, it worked for the moment and gave it a delicious edge; Kitty rewarded Constance with another, more forceful thrust of her twin digits into her tight vessel before a dark, throaty purr of laughter parted her lips.

“Just for me?” She purred lowly, tilting her head forward and returning the affection of a few delicate kisses across Constance's arched neck. Only as she felt the tightening on the hands upon her rear and the none to subtle nudge did Kitty come to realize Constance had another goal in mind. It wasn't hard to see just where she was leading the two, it seemed great minds were thinking alike this night. A rather devious grin drifted out across Kitty's lips as the idea dawned upon her and with a lustful giggle she drew back. Her fingers curled and raked against those inner walls before Kitty's hand withdrew fully from Constance's panties and let her skirt fall into place.

“Are you really up for that?” Kitty asked without pause as she brought her hand before her lips, those two fingers drenched and glistening in the multi hued lights that flashed about them. Without waiting for an answer she took them into her mouth and offered a hungry suckle, taking her first taste of her lover. She let out an appreciative moan at the taste and savored it for a long while, even as her eyes lingered upon Constance's and her free hand sought the girl's own. She didn't stop their slow progression towards the wall, far from it, instead she took a quick step back and tugged Constance along the with her. She released her fingers with a dramatic and slick pop.

“There's no turning back now...”
 
It seemed that everything was moving faster. Or maybe time had stopped. The rythmic motion of the bodies around them were just a blur. The two navigated a few feet to the left, back, and then to the right. Connie couldn't even be sure how they got there, but with a blink of an eye, they were both facing one another and leaning against the wall. Her one hand still firmly gripping Kitty's butt as the other took her hand and gave her a sort of awkward twirl which in the end, did what it was supposed to do. Connie's own little butt found itself against the rail of the wall, her shoulders digging into the smooth wood. Kitty was now in front of her and her eyes remained locked on the lips of her lover after they suckled the fingers which were inside her. Now some of her own cum glistened on Kitty's lips.

"How do I taste?" It seemed like the right thing to say. Connie had little experience in dirty talk. She was quite sure she had seen some porn video where some woman asked another woman that question. For now, Connie was just winging it. "I have a lot more for you." Yes, that sounded right, but perhaps she would just leave the dirty talk to Kitty.

Scooting down just a bit so that her knees bent, she parted her thighs. Her skirt forming a sort of tent of ruffled blue cotton below her waist, welcoming only one occupant. This was it. This was the moment. She licked her lips in anticipation of her lovers head nudging between her. Was this actually going to happen? And on a dance floor in a public place. She closed her eyes at the moment she let go of Kitty's soft rear and slid both hands up her lover's sides, up to her shoulders. She pushed down, quite gently, but withbjust enough force to let Kitty know it was time for her to to get under her skirt. Connie's grin never disappeared as her eyes remained shut. She waited.

Had she kept her eyes open, she might have seen the green–haired bitch that Kitty took to the floor not long ago. She might have seen her walk up to the bar and start talking to the bar tender. She might have seen said bitch bat her eyes at the bar tender and slide her hand down to his hip, then down his pants. She might have seen him smile. She might have seen them talk and then see the green–haired girl point to Connie and Kitty as the bar tender suddenly scowled.

Connie saw none of this. She didn't want to see. She wanted to feel. She shifted as she flexed her buttocks and parted her legs further. She pushed on Kitty's shoulders a little harder. She wondered what it was goig to feel like. What will it be like tonhave another woman's tongue in her womanly folds? What will it feel like to have Kitty's tongue in her sex?
 
The moment was pushing ahead full steam, Kitty had given Connie ample opportunity to turn back. But it seemed her ravishing little bookworm would have none of it, instead she gave their position a little twirl and they traded places, Connie in prime position against the railing. There was no denying the glimmer in her eyes, even behind those glasses that reflected the flashing lights above. It was then as she settled in that Connie spoke, her own attempt at dirty talk. Was it her first? Kitty couldn’t help but think so as she saw the adorable look she made when she said it. Everyone had to start somewhere after all and Kitty had heard far worse. Instead of answering at first she simply flashed that devious little smile of hers, the kind that could make any rational person think she was just a little bit out of her mind and that they had gotten in way over their head. Kitty watched Connie settle in, even as her hands slid from her barely clad backside to her sides, up further still.

“Like ambrosia,” Kitty finally retorted, the tip of her pink muscle lapping out over her glistening lips as if to reinforce her words. “And that’s good. Cuz I intend to get my fill…”

The words came easily, even as Connie’s hands settled upon her bare shoulders and offered the gentle but undeniable pressure. Would Kitty think twice about this moment, now that they were pressed against the wall and out of the crowd as a whole? That was one thing that anyone could be assured of with Kitty though, she never thought twice about something. It was do or die, always, even in the face of Armageddon, she would stick to a decision and live with the consequences.

Kitty watched Connie close herself and that in itself seemed to boost her courage. It wasn’t as if Kitty needed any encouragement as Connie’s hands pressed against her shoulders. With a huff of sultry laughter Kitty shifted her weight and sank gracefully to her knees. The floor was smooth and cool against her bare skin, the concrete was far from giving and would make for a rather uncomfortable platform on which to kneel for prolonged periods of time. But such thoughts didn’t register as Kitty’s hands settled upon Connie’s knees and bunched the material of her skirt into her hands. Kitty nibbled her bottom lip as she peered up at Connie, who still had her eyes closed. She couldn’t help but feel like a little kid on Christmas day unwrapping their long awaited present. It was hard to not just throw up that skirt and attack with full force, but something Kitty managed. Instead she savored the ruffles of the skirt against her palms and fingers as she slowly drew it up just enough to let her hands slid underneath. Kitty let out an admirable sigh as her fingertips graced the silky smooth skin of Connie’s thighs, she marveled at the way they twitched and tensed against her surprisingly light touch.

Kitty gave Connie one more glance before she drew closer, her head dipping and the skirt raised just enough to give her room to move. With her current hair style, the highly stylized horns bent back against her head with the weight of Connie’s skirt, all that work ruined though Kitty could hardly give a damn about that now. All too quickly her head and shoulders disappeared under Connie’s skirt and Kitty made herself comfortably. Her hands pressed against Connie’s thighs, urging them to spread further as her head drifted closer to the very apex of her core. The scent was unmistakable now, the scent of arousal that Kitty savored, after all it was all her doing. She couldn’t help the smug little smile drift over her lips at the thought, there was something oddly satisfying about turning the prudish little nerd into a dripping wet mess. If they had been in a different place without so much noise and clothing between them Kitty might even tease the girl, but now simply wasn’t time for that. Kitty could literally feel the anticipation ripple through Connie’s frame as her warm breath danced out across her covered sex, her desires drenching the material of her panties thoroughly.

Kitty wasted no time in pressing herself against Connie, her hands gripping her inner thighs as she pressed her lips to those silken folds and offered the material of her panties a long, slow lick. She traced the outline of her slit through the material for a cruel moment before one hand slid up and her index finger curled into the crotch of Connie’s panties and viciously tugged them aside. Dimly the ambient light around them offered some visual stimulation, though Kitty could barely make anything out. She didn’t have to see now though, Kitty moved on instinct, she knew her way around the female body. With a moan her tongue returned with a vengeance, pressing against the very bottom of her glistening folds and offering a purposefully slow lap from base to summit of her sex, only to linger upon that little bud of flesh and offer a sharp flick, if only to gauge Connie’s response.
 
Connie's legs wouldn't stop trembling. Her entire body shook as the sensations of the moment overwhelmed her nervous sytem. Muscles she never knew she had were tensing and tremoring. As Kitty knelt before her, she felt a rush of heat. There was something satisfying about the way Kitty responded and follow her nudge and gentle push on shoulders. The sexy woman with her devil horn hair fell to her knees onto the cold concrete floor which was undoubtedly covered in alcoholoc stickiness, dirt, sweat, and other bodily fluids. The kneeling in and of itself was a true act of love in Connie's eyes.

Connie was aware of intense warmth and moisture that continued to build in her loins. She knew how wet she could get, but no other human being had ever stuck around to experience it. Connie imagined what it must be like for Kitty beneath her skirt. She knew the scent was potent. She blushed for a moment, and then forgot what she was blushing about. Had she opened her eyes that moment, she would have seen the beauty disappear under her dress, but all she did was feel it. She didn't hesitate to spread her legs further as Kitty wedged between them and pushed them apart.

Connie felt a sudden spike in pleasure as Kitty's digits tugged her soaked panties aside. Here she comes. Whether she thought those actual words, or just felt the anticipation, no one will know. Never the less, there was a heigthened awareness of the electricity in her sex the moment before Kitty took that first lick, and that anticipation made the actual moment it occurred all the more pleasurable. She suddenly felt Kitty's tender muscle in her folds, and the texture and sensation was like nothing she had ever experienced before.

"Oh fuck!" The words came out without any effort. Her thighs tensed and closed around Kitty's head without any thought. Her eyes opened and she looked down, seeing only the back and beautiful bum of Kitty's. The rest of her was underneath her skirt. There was a lap, a lick. It was slow. It was long. It was the first lick of another woman's tongue she had ever felt and it set her on fire. Waves of goose bumps came and went and came back again. There were no words to describe how she felt. Maybe there were, but she couldn't find them. It was electric, fire, pleasure, and tingling like she never felt before. All of these sensations shot up her spine the moment Kitty's long tongue licked her lips the first time.

"Oh fuuuuck." The same words flowed again without hesitation. Before Kitty could get another lick in, she shifted to put more of her weight on the wall. She then lifted one leg, her open toed sandle found its way to the small of Kitty's back. Her thigh wrapping over Kitty's shoulder. The sensation that Kitty was providing below in her hot wet sex made it hard to focu to make any movement, but she managed to take this position, hoping to enhance the pleasure. She took a moment to look over the parts of Kitty not hidden by her flowered dress. Her shorts and tighg shirt accentuated her atheletic frame which drove Connie wild. The shape of the that body crouched down before her caused her to released another moan. Her eyes wondered over the cotton that hel to Kitty's perfectly round buttocks. She admired the exposed thigh where it meet the cloth. She saw someone's hand tap, and then grasp the waist of Kitty's shorts. It was a big manly hand that didn't belong there. She followed the hand to its arm to the body of the bartender.
 
It was a sharp flick to that sensitive clit, just to test the girl's reaction. There was no denying the jolt that shot through the lush little frame Kitty knelt before, nor the moan and that lovely word 'fuck' as it spilled past her lips. Kitty didn't give Connie a moment to recover from that initial lick, with a literal snarl Kitty lashed forth with all the fury she could muster. Her face pressed flush against the apex of Connie's thighs, her thick scent overwhelming her senses as Kitty's tongue wriggled itself against Connie hungrily, all the while her fingertips trailed over those glistening folds before they prepared themselves for a proper assault.

Kitty was lost to the world, she barely recognized Connie's leg as it flung itself over her shoulder and lounged against her back. The girl was all too focused upon her work, the delicious taste of Connie's passions, ample and thick, like some kind of ambrosia that Kitty could not get enough of. She released her own moan of desire as Connie relented and gave into the pleasure, it vibrated past her lips and against Connie's sensitive flesh. All the while he fingers continued to move, the tips of her index and middle finger pressed against Connie and ever so lightly began to push forth. Kitty forced the girl to relent, to feel the warmth of her digits as they invaded her inner depths till they hilted at her knuckles. Kitty marveled at the sensation, the quivering inner walls, the warmth and the liberal amounts of Connie's arousal that trickled down over her knuckles and hand.

The girl was so wet it was simply amazing, Kitty couldn't believe the four-eyed bookworm that was Constance could be so aroused in such a public place. It only egged her on, made her want more of it, she wouldn't stop until she had her fill.

At least. That was the plan.

Other people obviously had something else entirely planned for them. Strong hands found Kitty's shorts, there wasn't much else of there wasn't currently under Connie's skirt. There was a tap but Kitty offered no response, she barely felt it as she groaned and began to circle her tongue in a counter-clockwise fashion over Connie. It would take more than just a simple tap to remind Kitty where she was, though it seemed they were ready to do such.

Kitty was literally lifted from the ground by her beltloops, while she was a feisty feline she was still a young, agile girl. Taken unawares Kitty could be manhandled rather easily, which is exactly what happened. Of course, everyone knew not to pull a cat's tail without expecting some kind of retaliation. Kitty's boots were off the floor as the bartender her hoisted her from underneath Connie's skirt, a look of surprised flashed across her face for but a brief moment. Before the man could even get out a word Kitty flailed, kicking out with those heavy boots backwards. The heel of one met solidly with the bartender's groin, heavy rubber met soft flesh and guess which one won?

Kitty was let go, ungracefully she tumbled and caught herself before rising with a roar.

“What the fuck do you think you're doing shitface!?” She snarled, hands tightly curled into fists. It was only then that she turned to face the man who dared pulled her from her work that she realized she wasn't alone. Several more imposing figures loomed behind the reeling bartender and the looks on their faces weren't happy ones.

“Ah shit,” Kitty sighed.
 
Connie didn't hear Kitty's moan the moment before she glanced over her lover's backside, but she felt it. The vibration of those moist lips of Kitty's brought her closer and closer to ecstacy. She could feel it coming. It... She didn't know what it would be or what it would feel like, but it was building inside of her with such force and pressure, when the dam burst it would burst with the fury the likes of which her skinny little framed studious self had never seen. Sure, she had had an orgasm before, but only something mediocre at best. For any other sexual encounter she had had was a tease of lust. A moment where she had opened the door to sexual pleasure only a crack to peak inside. An orgasm that resulted in only a whimpered and tiny muscle spasm was far from the orgasm she was about to experience.

Another thrash of Kitty's immensely powerful tongue and she was even closer. Yes, that tongue in her sex was powerful. It was all she could feel. All she knew. All she wanted to ever know. She felt that dam, wherever it was inside her, ready tos burst. She could barely comprehend that it had already leaked. She barely felt her own juices trickle. Unaware how they had covered the lips and now fingertips of her lover. Yes, those glorious digits entered her in just the perfect way. Her mucles tensed as she found herself contracting to close around the finger inside her. Her warm sexual nectar making it only more difficult to take hold of anything. Her natural lubrication was claiming Kitty all her own. Connie was panting, and breathed in her own sent mixed with the scent of her sweat, and the sweat of her lover. Yes, sexual exctasy was coming quickly. It had been building from the moment Kitty landed the first punch to rescue her. The dam was about to burst...until that hand came into her view. That big, manly, callused, dirty hand appeared like a leech on Kitty's perfect rump. She somehow ignored it for a moment. She couldn't comprehend this anomoly. All she understand was the woman's tongue and fingers inside of her right now.

Connie couldn't pretend once Kitty was snapped away from underneath her skirt. That strong pink muscle and long finger pulled from between her legs in a flash. It seemed like it was over, but lust doesn't disappear so easily. Especially when it has been buried so deep for so long. It is like a prisoner released from her chains. She won't just go away, back into her prison. Connie could have tried to bury it. The situation had taken a turn for the worse so it would make sense to panic, become enveloped by feelings of embarassment, and run That is, after all, what most people do when they are on the edge of orgasm when they are masturbating, thinking they are alone, only to get caught. They panic, cover up, laugh or cry, and lose all sexual desire in an instant. There is an alternative though... Sometimes, albeit rare, the caught people cash in on the adrenaline and cum the moment they are caught. When lust is free from its prison, it is best to let it run the show for a little while longer.

Connie kept that uptight part of herself hidden for at least another second or two. She watched as Kitty kicked back and hit the vicious bar keep in the groin. Yes, Kitty did that for her. What a strong, passionate woman she was. Connie slipped her hand between her legs, pulling up the hem as fast as she could so that her digits could continue Kitty's unfinished work. She had no idea what she was doing. It made no sense at all, but she was so aroused by the was Kitty was fighting. That sexy woman of hers was ready to pound this guy. Connie slipped her index finger in between her folds and curled it ever so slightly. Covering herself in her own cum now. She gazed upon Kitty as she turned to and taunted him. However, no amount of lust could take on the impending doom. Connie realized that others were standing with the bar tender. It seemed the few staff running the joint, who didn't seem to care what anyone did in the place, suddenly seemed so interested in what she and Kitty were up to.

Connie slipped her finger out from beneath her skirt. She turned a crimson red. A tear trickled down her cheek. That is the problem with alcohol. It makes every emotion so much more intense, including fear and sadness. The embarassed Connie realized they were about to be kicked out. Her thought process didn't stop there though. Were they going to get beaten in a back alley now? Were they going to be held and arrested for sex crimes? All of the horrible things that could happened bubbled up in Connie's mind. All f the pleasure that was pressing aginst the dam suddenly dissipated. The lust was sent back to its prison, and all Connie could do was hope that Kitty could save them.
 
Kitty wasn't sure how many fully grown men it would take to grind her into a fine powder on the dance floor, but she knew how many they planned to use. The literal shit hit the fan all too quickly, one moment she was enjoying the sweet taste of victory and the next she was being man handled by the smug looking bartender. Well, at least he looked smug before his testicles met the thick sole of Kitty's boot. Now it was more of an angry grimace with a little green around the gills.

Kitty wasn't sure how it all ended the way it did but she found herself out on the street with Connie at her side. The men hadn't laid another finger on her, as much as they wanted to it wouldn't really be good for business to have six grown men kicking the shit out of a college girl, that kind of thing was bad for business. Still, Kitty and Connie pissed off the wrong people, while the green haired bulldog might want revenge for the smack down Kitty laid upon her, in the end she had to settle for the two of them getting tossed out on their tails.

One would think Kitty would be grateful for not getting sent out with a fat lip, but then, well, that wasn't Kitty's style. If Connie was close to tears from shame and embarrassment Kitty didn't take any notice, it didn't really seem she recognized Connie was still at her side until they were out in the cold. Still, Kitty was fuming, a spew of foul words and vile threats issued forth past her still wet lips even after the doors closed and all they could hear was the dull thump of the music inside. More than a few curious eyes from people waiting to get into the club were given to the unlikely duo. Kitty met the glances with her usual contempt before she waved her index finger at the building in a wide and general arch before she loudly declared:

“I wouldn't go in there! The place is full of Hipsters and Douche nozzles! They rape babies in the back room and vote Republican!”

Just what she said, well, it would be forgotten within a few moments as Kitty's attention turned to the red faced girl who moments before was parted eagerly for Kitty's own amusement. The anger seemed to settle for the moment as Kitty's eyes met Connie's own, the emotions like fear and sadness were more than a little evident upon that beautiful face.

Kitty reacted without thought, her lips drew into a wide and knowing smile before she reached up and brushed a finger over the curve of Connie's jawline.

“You look like you're about to cry, sweets. What's the matter? Yah never been kicked out of a club before? The place was for dirty twats anyway,” Kitty's voice held a reassuring tone, dismissive of what transpired. Clearly the girl had already seen past the scuffle, there was no denying the light in those green eyes was there? Yet all too quickly her attention was drawn upward, namely, to her own hair. Connie's skirt had ruined her well-sculpted horns, now they were more like floppy bunny ears than anything.

“Ah fuck,” Kitty said with another exasperated sigh as she reached up and tried to fix it. She did nothing of the sort really, though she managed to get it more or less down even if several strands were sticking up and out at curious angles. “That's what I get for stickin' my head down there...not that I'm complainin'. Yer a sweet little minx...”

Kitty's attentions turned back to Connie once more, as quick as Connie's emotions flickered and changed so did Kitty's attention. Connie wasn't the only one under the influence, not that Kitty was ever the type to stay focused for long on one thing. All too eagerly Kitty found Connie's hands and snatched them up, only to draw the bespectacled bookworm closer and press her lips flush against her own. Kitty let it linger for but a moment, just enough to get Connie's interest and full attention before she tilted her head back with a sigh.

“Hm. So why don't we go back to your place and we can finish what we started. I have a feeling I got a lot to teach yah...It'll be an all nighter...”
 
Suddenly, the hot, stuffy air that had surrounded them was replaced with the chilly open air of the night. It wasn't really cold, but after being in an oven of body heat and covered in sweat, the slightest hint of fresh outside air caused her to shiver. Connie was grateful to be able to breathe again, but she wasn't sure how it came to be so quickly. Everything happened so fast. One moment, she was in sexual bliss, nearing an orgasm, the next, she was in tears, stared at by lots of people waiting in line to get inside. It was just a flash. A group of men with STAFF shirts took them both and escorted them to the door. It was too much, even for Kitty to retaliate against. Still,Connie felt somehwat relieved for a moment as she found herself standing on the sidewalk rather than in jail. For when the six men first approached the couple inside, she was certain they were going to be arrested for something. She wasn't sure what, but she knew what she was doing in public couldn't have been legal. So Connie was relieved because once they were thrown ouf the door, it seemed they were in the clear. Regardless, she was taken off gaurd, embarassed, and scared. Her pale cheeks flushed red as a few tears fell down them.

It was the sort of thing that would normally have cause Connie to shut down. This was certainly the right time for her to go hide back in her hole. To tell herself this was not who she was and that was so foolish to act that way. But...something kept her from shutting down. A voice. Kitty's voice. “I wouldn't go in there! The place is full of Hipsters and Douche nozzles! They rape babies in the back room and vote Republican!” Those were just the words she needed to hear. She chuckled as Kitty took a jab at the club for all to hear.

Connie's other friends had long since left, but she was reminded that she was not alone. The only person to her at the moment was still there. The whole reason she became sexually aggressive was because the lovely Kitty was a strong, don't take no shit from no one, I will take care of you, kind of women. Connie was in a strange land and very vulnerable, and she needed to be taken care of. She didn't realize, as it was hard for her to process everything that was happening, regardless of how smart she was; but Kitty was her hero tonight, and that kept that lust bubbling at the surface.

Suddenly Kitty was giving all of her attention to Connie. She was trying to make her feel better. That tingle between her legs hadn't completely gone away and as Kitty brushed her finger across her chin, Connie stared back at her with desire. She sniffled and even smiled as Kitty tried to make her feel better. No, she had never been thrown out of anywhere, ever. But that didn't matter now. Kitty was here to make it all right and she confirmed it with a kiss. Connie felt those moist lips press to her own. Enjoying the feel and being reminded that it wasn't over.

Connie, in most situations, was strong in her own way. She had to be considering what she endured through her adolecense. So she was allowed to turn into a puddle from time to time. She needed Kitty, she wanted her still. The lingering buzz from her Long Island Iced Tea helped to keep her inhibitions at bay. Her judgement wasn't quite back yet, and she was fine with that.

"You really know how to show a girl a good time. Ok...let's go back to my place. I want you to take me, Catherine. I will be your sweet little minx. Let's go before it's too late." Though only a twenty minute cab ride, that was plenty of time for Connie to think some more and change her mind. Plenty of time to realize that in one night she had gone to a dance club where she stuck out like a sore thumb, darnk liquour, and had a woman's tongue in her vagina in the middle of a public dance floor. Maybe that had been enough for one night. She new that she might change her mind so she wanted to hurry. She was fragile, and coming more to her sense by the second. She anticipated talking herself out of this one before they even got to her place. She didn't say anything to Kitty, but she gave her that look. Her eyes alone said, "I am scared and vulnerable, and alone. And I want you to make everything wonderful. Make me yours or you will lose your chance because I am doubting everything at this very moment."
 
If Kitty caught the none too subtle look in those beautiful eyes, well, she made no mention of it. Instead her brow furrowed lightly and a rather curious look overtook her beautiful visage. It was half-annoyed, half-intrigued, she couldn’t help it as Connie said her full name. More than one person had learned the hard way it was by no means acceptable to use her name. It was a tease, just as Kitty did with Connie’s own name, still, Kitty simply couldn’t receive it as good as she could give it.

Still, the last thing Kitty wanted to do was mess up that pretty little face of Connie’s, she was simply too adorable for that kind of rough treatment. Instead Kitty simply wrinkled up her nose in an impish fashion and reached up to pluck Connie’s glasses right of the bridge of her nose. With deft fingers she gave them a twirl before she slapped them on her face and gave her sexy little lover a ‘deal with it’ look. They weren’t sunglasses but they would do for now, even if she couldn’t actually see anything but blurring fuzz through them.

“A good time? Hell, we haven’t even started yet. Wait till I get the donkey and the tub of butter!” Kitty retorted and flashed her devious grin. Her hand returned to Connie’s cheek for a gentle caress before it slid down just as quick and gave her backside a sharp slap.

“It ain’t over till I call it.” She said with some determination and little room for argument. Even if Connie wanted to, Kitty was already stepping away towards the curb. She brought two fingers to her lips and let out a rather piercing whistle as she waved down the passing cabs that gathered near the club. A particular dirty cab head the girl’s call and pulled up before them, the engine rumbling more like a lawnmower than a car. Kitty didn’t give it one thought, she simply snatched up the handle and flung the door open. “Inside four-eyes! Oh wait, that’s me.”

Kitty let out a mad cackle as she simply dove into the backside of the cab without a second thought, leaving Connie at the curb and with a precious amount of time to make her decision.
 
Unfortunately, Kitty's retort was over Connie's head at the moment as all she was focused on was the fact that suddenly she couldn't see. She wasn't blind without her glasses, but everything was suddenly very blury. It seemed the blob that she knew as Kitty had taken it upon herself to put Connie's own glasses on her face. A possible retaliation for Connie using Kitty's full name. She knew not to play that card too often, but she couldn't help herself sometimes. Despite feeling stressed and embarassed, she was feeling quite aroused by the idea that her Kitty would lead her to safety and comfort.

It was really all she needed. A kick in the pants. A little humor and a little push to just get over it. She felt that doubt creeping in, but Kitty did a dandy fine job of keeping that stuffed away for now. She had to wonder if Kitty was serious about the donkey and butter. For all she knew that was code for something. Either way, it sounded like a much better idea than just standing outside and waiting for the police. Yes, in Connie's mind that still seemed like a very plausible outcome. They surely would be arrested for what they had done in front of everyone. People just weren't supposed to do that, were they?

Kitty was calling the shots now and she said it wasn't over. Next thing Connie knew Kitty was in a cab calling for Connie to join her. She only had a second to decide but the choice was rather obvious. Stay outside a shady club, alone and very out of place, or leave with the only woman to ever kick such ass for her. "Yes ma'am." She quickly followed Kitty into the yellow car and before she knew it she was latching the seatbelt.

Connie suddenly felt silly and ridiculous. It was either that or go back into her shell as the atmosphere of sex and primal bass and beats was gone. Now they were just riding in the back of a car. She belted out in her best Will Smith imitation, "I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror, if anything I could tell that this cab was rare, but I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel–air." She looked to Kitty and giggled. Her cheeks flushed red with subtle embarassment. "Sometimes when I get nervous I recite the Fresh Prince of Bel Air rap." She giggled some more and then turned in for a kiss. Planting a quick, but wet kiss on Kitty's lips. Keeping her face only an inch or two away from the beauty before her, she spoke in a softer, gentler tone. "Thanks for sticking up for me twice this evening." She smiled and licked her lips. The alcohol was still in her system, and that made the moment all the easier to enjoy.
 
It was either get in the cab or be left at the curb. Connie decided for the former instead of the latter and was quickly in the seat beside Kitty buckling herself in. Kitty herself didn’t reach for the buckle, instead she sat with one leg tucked under herself, one hand propped against the back of the driver’s seat with the other resting against the seat at her side. It quickly dawned on her that she had left her bag in the club itself, the very thought was rather infuriating even if she knew it was safe in the company of her friends. Even if they had no idea what become of Kitty they would keep it safe, she did have a habit of simply disappearing into the night on a whim.

Yet before she could even think twice about her situation, well, Connie belted out a rather horrible rendition of something that Kitty least expected. It brought back memories of early morning re-runs while consuming copious amounts of sodium laden corn products. Ever so slowly those slender brows arched above Kitty’s eyes as she listened intently, a rather small smile widening further as well until it split into an ear-to-ear grin. The next noise that came from her was a mixture of a snort and a giggle, a rather endearing little sound before Kitty continued to chortle rather giddily.

“Do you hum the Seinfeld theme song while you masturbate?” Kitty asked in that normal sarcastic tone, though the tease was abruptly cut off as those sweet lips pressed against her own in a little kiss that took her breath away. Just one. It was enough to make Kitty feel like her heart skipped a beat, it brought about those sensations that had almost been forgotten. With a soft rumble from deep in her throat Kitty gave Connie a rather intent look over those glasses that didn’t quite fit.

“I can think of a few more ways you can thank me,” She said in a husky, sweet tone that promised more than it really said. Slowly she reached for the glasses and plucked them from the bridge of her nose. Gingerly she placed them back upon Connie’s face, her fingertips brushing against her ears to make sure they slid back into place perfectly. Intently she held the girl’s gaze, that was until a voice cut through the moment like a knife.

“Is that…Kat?” The taxi driver said lightly, a pair of bright eyes peering at the two through the rearview mirror. The voice made Kitty blink and her face contorted oddly, like someone who smelled a rather nasty odor that had just crept up on them. Slowly Kitty turned her head towards the driver, still wearing that horrible look as her shimmering gaze fell upon the driver fully.

“It is you! I didn’t recognize you with such short hair. The glasses threw me off too!” The driver said a giggle. Only then did Kitty’s eyes fully take in their driver. More often than not she was expecting a fat man with some unidentifiable foreign accent to be driving the cab, instead, they found themselves in the cab of a pretty little blonde with bright eyes and an easy smile. Clearly their senior, she held herself with an easy and confident demeanor. Kitty’s lips twitched lightly before they parted and the recognition came comically to her face.

“SAM!” Kitty squealed and flung herself forward, her arms snapped around the driver’s shoulder so fiercely that she gasped in surprise and jerked the wheel. The entire cab went screeching for a moment before the driver corrected herself easily, though from the look on her face she had barely kept her surprise in check.

“Shit, girl! You trying to get us killed?” The driver, who Kitty had indicated by the name Sam, grumbled as she adjusted their position in the lane and came to a stop at a nearby stop light.
 
It wasn't often Connie let herself be so silly and random. There was a certain awkwardness to the way she recited the lyric and then once she finished the kiss, she had a look of desire for approval on her face as if to say, "see, look what I can do." The giggle–snort and grin was all the approval she need. Silliness accomplished. Connie felt even more loved as Kitty playfully placed her glasses back on her face. She felt a tickle on her nose and squenched her face.

Her smile faded as she digested Kitty's words. It took a lot out of a reserved person to be so forward and carefree for such a long period of time. Kitty just had to accuse her of singing the Seinfeld theme while she masturbated. It was just a harmless remark, poking fun at her weirdness. The remark really got to Connie though. To her, it pointed out how silly she was being. It was like looking into a mirror. She was ok for a while, just throwing caution to the wind, but when someone reminded her just how weird and out of character she was being at the moment, it was hard to swallow.

Making things worse, Kitty suddenly had another friend in the cab. Someone she must have a history with. The excitment in Kitty's voice made if obvious that these two were old friends...best buddies...perhaps long lost lovers. Then she watched as her heroine with horned hair lunged forward and hugged Sam. The cab swerved and squealed. Connie clenched the door handle and was quickly relieved as the driver easily regained control and then scolded Kitty. She fell lower into her seat and hung her head low. Connie's imagination ran wild in just that short moment. She was sure Sam and Kitty must have had many adventures that she could not live up to. Kitty seemed so thrilled to discover they were being driven by this blonde haired blue–eyed beauty.

She suddenly felt out of place, and in just a few seconds, she replayed the events of the night in her mind, realizing that nothing she did tonight was something Constance would do. She was so far from being herself. It was just a series of moments, but nothing more. Who was she kidding? She couldn't keep up with Kitty. Kittt deserved someone more like Sam. She didn't know a damn thing about Sam, but she surely must be more fun than Constance. She sat, lost in thought, not even paying attention to any other words the two exchanged. She just pouted. Then, finally, she turned to Kitty and spoke softly, almost as if she was intimidated by her. "I think...I should just go home. You can just drop me off, and you two have fun. I just can't keep up. This...this just isn't me."

Suddenly, Constance had locked that lust back it its box, and she was trying to bury it. Funny how quickly self doubt can rear its ugly head so easily.
 
Back
Top