Like mother, like daughter (Open to one or two women)

kittenofdeath

*Confused screeching*
Joined
Jun 27, 2007
Posts
9,628
(now closed for SalesGirlAnna)


The door slammed, another candidate down, Arron didn’t mind that his secretarial candidates kept trying to seduce him, it was the kind of thing women tried to do around him all the time, he just wished that they weren’t so... Amateurish, really, the last one had shown up with her breasts almost spilling out of her top and heels that wouldn’t look out of place on a prostitute, a little subtlety was required for a man in his position.

“Give me a few minutes before you send in the next one” he said in to his intercom, his current secretary, Michel, lovely fellow, knew when to look the other way, gave a quick acknowledgment, it was a shame he had to leave for family issues.

Arron stood and walked about his rather spacious office to stretch his legs, eventually coming to a halt in front of the full length mirror on the wall. As the regional manager he had to look his best at all times, he ran his hand over his long brown hair, he noticed it was starting to get a bit far beyond his collar and made a mental note to get it cut. After that he checked his suit, a black and pinstriped three piece, the horizontal lines making him look even taller than his height of 6'5. Finally he checked his face, not that he needed too, it was a perfect as ever, strong features and soft, dull blue eyes, it was a face that had served his well over the years and it was staying strong against time, proper maintenance had ensured that even at 42, it didn’t have so much as a wrinkle.

His little breather over, he returned to his desk, quickly activating the intercom “How many more to go Michel, I have actual work to do” “Just one left sir, I'll send her in now, try not to make this one angry enough to break something like the last one did” Arron grinned “I make no promises” same to loose him, best secretary he ever had.


(Hey all, just back from a lengthy hiatus and I want to get a thread going. the basic idea for this one is easy, when Arron was young he was involved with the love of his life in a master/slave relationship, however after a little unprotected play, his significant other found herself pregnant. Arron left it in her hands to decide what to do, she decided on abortion, and shortly afterwards their relationship deteriorated.

Fast forward to today, where a girl applying to be his secretary bares an uncanny resemblance to his old flame. As it is soon discovered by him, she is his daughter, he gets angry and decides to take it out on the mother, blackmailing her with the thought seducing the daughter, forcing her to be his slave again, all the while turning his daughter in to a slave like her mother.

Obviously this one will involve some incest and dom/sub style of play, other than that I dont think theres any odd kinks I should warn of beforehand. If you're interested, then send me a PM with a rough character idea for either the mother or daughter, or both if you'd like to do both.)
 
Last edited:
Name: Gwenevere Stewart
Age: 21
Hair: Long Red Hair
Eyes: Blue
Height 5' 5"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Body type: Slender but toned

Gwen was sitting in the waiting area clutching her attaché case. This was her first job interview after graduating from college with her Bachelor's degree in business. She was looking to make her own way in the world, so she wouldn't have to keep sponging off her fashion designer mother, Annabelle.

She was wearing a dark gray blazer, a gray camisole, a gray pleated skirt that goes to her knees, white stockings and 2" Mary Jane like pumps. I had her long red hair pulled back into French braid. When the man behind the desk said she could go in, she slowly stood up, then confidently walked into the office and smiled at the man who would be her boss... Hopefully...
 
At first, Arron was speechless, the girl who had walked in was the splitting image of the love of his life, and for that one moment, every painful memory of her leaving flooded back to him, intermixed with rapturous scenes of some of the reasons he had felt so strongly for her. But he was trained at this sort of thing, the only tells that anything were amiss was slight clenching of his jaw and a moment of breathlessness, doubtful that some fresh faced amateur at the bluff game would notice.

“Welcome, please take a seat” he said, motioning to the chair opposite his desk, then sliding the next file over from a pile to the side of his desk “my name is Arron Tailor” he offered her his hand once she was seated “and you are?”
 
"Thank you," said Gwen, as she smoothed out her skirt, sat down and crossed her legs. She looked at her potential employer. For a man around her mother's age, he was very handsome. Defiantly, someone her mom would love to go out with. But, that would be too weird... her Mom dating her boss...

Gwen took Arron's hand, "I'm Gwenevere Stewart... But every one just calls me Gwen.." She smiled at him.
 
Stewart... There was no way this was coincidence, he refused to believe two people could look so similar, share the same name and somehow come in to contact with him “Well it's lovely to meet you Gwen” he said as he opened her file and gave the first page a quick glance, still internally struggling with what was happening, but hiding it expertly.

“Your file looks almost as good as you do, I'm sure you're more than qualified to be my secretary and assistant” he couldn’t help but imagine her serving under him all day, then serving 'under him' all night, regardless of who she really was, she looked like something out of a dream to him. “But I've had quite a number of qualified applicants” that was a lie, just by the number of pages in her file she clearly had more qualifications than anyone else he had seen so far “so why should I choose you?”
 
Gwen smiled when he said that her file looked almost a good as she did. When he asked why he should hire her, she said, "I'm a very hard worker. My mom told me that if you want something you have to work hard to get it. My mom had to work hard to get where she is today. My father left my mom before I was born, so she had to raise me practicality by herself and run her clothing company. She's one of the top designers in the country, perhaps you've heard of her, Annabelle Stewart. But, I'm here because I want to start my own life and make my own money, I want to make something of myself like my mom did."
 
Annabelle, so it was true, he had to work hard on concealing his surprise, pretending to focus on her file for a moment, here he was face to face with what was most likely his own daughter, a woman he had been thinking unspeakable things about earlier, a woman he was still thinking unspeakable things about.

“You clearly have drive and ambition, not to mention an outstanding pedigree” he put the folder down on the table and took a few seconds to compose his thoughts “you start tomorrow” there were a thousand ways it could go wrong, but if it went right, by god would it go right “I'm afraid I have some business to attend to now, so we cant get to know each other a little better yet” he stood and straightened his jacket “your predecessor will show you to human resources to put you in the system and and on the payroll.”
 
Gwen smiled when he offered her the job. "Really? Oh wow! Thank you, Mr. Tailor... I promise you won't regret this..." She stood and shook hands they walked out of office and she went with Michel human resources. On the way she took out her iPhone and called her mother.

At Annabelle's office she was going over some designs when her iPhone rang. She picked it up, looked at the caller ID, and smiled, "Hi, Gwen... How did it go?"

"I got the job!" said Gwen

"Congratulations, sweetpea... I knew you could do it... Tonight we are going to celebrate..."

"All right, see you then, Love you..."

"Love you, too,"
 
Once she was gone Arron sat back down and exhaled deeply, he had just had quite a bit of news dropped on him, he had managed to hide it well but deep down he was quite shocked by what he had just found out. Once he had collected himself he took out his mobile and looked through the contacts until he found one listed as 'Pet' even when she changed her numbers he had found them, he had never contacted her before, but having the option always made him feel better.

All he got was her voicemail, he scowled at the fact she was engaged, back in the day she would be punished if he couldn’t get in contact with her “Hello Annabelle” he said once the message tone had rung “Its been quite a while, hasn’t it, almost 22 years if memory serves correct, well I believe we're well overdue to see each other, are you free for a bite to eat this afternoon?”
 
Name: Annabelle Stewart
Age: 42
Hair: Long Red Hair
Eyes: Blue
Height 5' 5"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Body type: Slender but toned

When Annabelle got off the phone with her daughter she saw she had a voicemail from an unfamiliar number. She checked her voicemail and her blood ran cold...

“Hello Annabelle. Its been quite a while, hasn’t it, almost 22 years if memory serves correct, well I believe we're well overdue to see each other, are you free for a bite to eat this afternoon?”

She thought for a moment and every bone in her body was telling her not to call him back... But there was a tiny little voice in her head... 'Call him back... it's been 22 years..' she did call him back. But she got his voice mail, she told him that she was available for lunch that day and she'd meet him at Noon... then she gave him the address.

At 11:59 Annabelle was at the restaurant waiting for him... praying that he wouldn't show up...
 
Arron arrived at the restaurant and quickly made his way to where he could see her, doing his best to sneak up behind her, he always loved surprising her “Its lovely to see you Annabelle” he said softly with a grin on his face as he walked out from behind her and sat across the table “you're just as beautiful as I remembered you being.”
 
Annabelle jumped a little when she heard Arron's voice. She smiled at him as he sat across from her. "And your are just as handsome..." She took a drink of the wine she had ordered. "So... Arron... Like you mentioned on the phone... it's been 22 years... how come the phone call of of the sudden?" Annabelle was scared to death. He could have called her for any number of reasons. None of them good...
 
Arron could feel her fear, even after all the years he knew how to read her like an open book “I'll be blunt, I want you back” he lent forward on the table “22 years hasn’t dulled how I feel for you in the slightest, I want you to be a part of my life again and I want to be a part of yours” he had made the offer, if she took it, then he would take her and his little plan would be over, but if she forced his hand... Well, he was sure that the name Gwenevere would be quite the card to play.
 
She knew it... He wanted her back... She bit her lip and shook he head, "Arron... I... I can't... My business is doing very well... I just can't turn my back on all my success just to be your..." She lowered her voice... "your sex slave..." She returned her voice to normal. "I just can't do that... I'm sorry, Arron... I'm sorry... I hope you understand..."
 
Arron sighed, he would have to use the hard way after all “I understand, believe it or not, I'm proud of your success, I always knew you would succeed in whatever you set your mind to” he leaned back and his face went rather blank, the closest thing he was showing to emotion was the cold look in his eyes.

“I suppose I can just find a suitable replacement, my new secretary might do, lovely girl, but I doubt she'll quite measure up to you, though she does bare a striking resemblance to you, she even has the same last name” he leaned back in close, his voice lowing as hers had done earlier “so what do you think, should I take her on as my new slave? I'm sure once I've broken her in she'll preform admirably.”
 
Annabelle smiled when Arron said he was proud of her success... But the smile went away when she saw the cold look in his eyes. When he brought up his new secretary, she had to hold back a gasp. She knew he was talking about her daughter. She felt tears in her eyes, she had to save her daughter from that fate. She had so much potential... "No... Please... I'll... I'll do it... Master..."
 
“Wise choice” he pulled a scrap of paper from inside his jacket pocket “be at my place tonight after dinner” he said, handing her the scrap of paper with the address of his penthouse apartment on it “don’t keep me waiting too long, and wear something nice for me” he stood up to leave, then paused as he saw the look on her face “what? You don’t have something on tonight, do you?”
 
Annabelle looked at the piece of paper and back at him when he asked if she had something to do tonight... "No... I can cancel... I'll be there tonight..."

Annabelle went back to the office and called Gwen. She told her that she wouldn't be able to celebrate tonight because an old friend came to town and was only going to be in town for one night. Gwen understood. Annabelle told her they would do something the next night.

That night, after dinner, Annabelle arrived at Arron's Apartment. She was wearing her little black dress. It was sleeveless and cut low enough to show just a hint of cleavage. It reached down to her knees. She was also wearing black stockings and black Mary Jane pumps with a 2" heel. She rang the doorbell.
 
Arron didn't rush as he went to the door, he was eager to get his hands on her again, but he had to show control, last time he hadn’t she disappeared out of his life for 21 years, he stopped for a brief glance in the mirror, he was still wearing most of his suit, but he had lost the jacket and tie and rolled up his sleeves, leaving him in just the pants vest and shirt. “You made it” he said with a smile as he opened the door, but didn’t move out of the way, forcing her to stay in the hallway “and you dressed as elegantly as ever” he moved in to her, an arm sliding on to her hip and pulling her close “I've missed you.”

His free hand came up to the back of her neck, not a strong enough grip to force her, just a reminder that he was in control while he leaned in and kissed her. He made up for lost time with the kiss, it was lustful and dripping with need, a fact that was reenforced when the hand on her hip moved to her lower back and crusher her in to him, letting her feel the bulge in his pants that was already starting to grow.

His lust abated, if only for the moment, he came up for air and released her from his grip “Do come in” he said, as though the kiss never happened, but the quickened rise and fall of his chest told of the real effect it had had on him.
 
Annabelle let him kiss her. It had been a long time since they were together and she did miss him. When the kiss was over she she felt weak in the knees, but she was able to walk into his apartment.
 
Arron took a seat on the lounge and picked up something from the end table, quickly obscuring it from view in his hand “why don’t you have a seat” he said, patting his lap to tell her exactly where he wanted her.
 
Annabelle walked over to Arron and sat down on his lap. "I see you've done pretty well for yourself too since we've been apart. Please forgive me for lying to you, Master... I... I didn't want my baby to grow up in that lifestyle..." She looked down at the floor then back at him, "What do you think of your daughter?"
 
“She has grown in to a fine woman, strong and confident, just like her mother” he brought his hands up to her neck, revealing what had been in his hands as he did, a plain cream coloured choker, which he quickly slid around her neck “I'm proud of her, just as I'm sure you are” he pulled her in tight, his arms locked around her waist as he whispered in her ear “but that doesn’t mean I forgive you.”
 
Annabelle smiled when he said that he was proud of their daughter. She felt the choker slide around her neck. She knew he had once again claimed her as his own. She nodded when he said that he didn't forgive her. "I understand... Please be gentle..."
 
“I'll be gentle at first” he said, releasing his grip on her so his hands could explore, traversing over her curves and reminding him of just how exquisite she was “I'm sure you're a little out of practice anyway” he said with a smirk “but in truth, after so long without you, I just don’t have the patience to give you the proper punishments” with great effort he pealed his hands off her “now strip, I'd like a little show before we get to the main event.”
 
Back
Top