What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and we have billions and billions to spend on African power plants while the Commie in Chief shuts ours down to satisfy the silver ponytails in Frisco.

Meanwhile you're all for spending $46 billion on slightly effective border security at a time when there's net zero immigration from Mexico.

I'm fine with $7 billion to bring power and medical supplies to people living in misery. You should be too.

It doesn't matter to me if you call me gay because what if I was?

You don't understand, that kind of attack doesn't work on me. It rattles homophobes like you and Vette but to me it's like you accused me of being white like... male or something.

It doesn't matter to me if you call me gay because what if I was?

You don't understand, that kind of attack doesn't work on me. It rattles homophobes like you and Vette but to me it's like you accused me of being white like... male or something.

^^StinkyRattledMORON.

Thanks for reaffirming my decision to put the serial liar Merc on IGGY. I can see him now pacing the coyote cave scanning the Acme Catalog in search of a new tools with which to camouflage his lameness.

I see the prancing, pirouetting, little puppy, is still trying in vain to jump up and lick my ball sack.

Vette gets called gay and then responds not by denying it... but actually admitting he's thinking about men licking his testicles. For a guy who claims to be straight you sure do spend an awful lot of time fantasizing about having sex with other men.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Vette gets called gay and then responds not by denying it... but actually admitting he's thinking about men licking his testicles. For a guy who claims to be straight you sure do spend an awful lot of time fantasizing about having sex with other men.

So you jump in line for a lick, put your tongue back in your mouth StupidStinkyMORON. :D

Last edited:

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Do you think that there's someone in his family that would be offended or shocked if he finally came out?

I am very very confused. Are we forming a line to lick Vette's balls. Is this some kind of stress test to see who can manage it with a straight look on their face? Do I have to finger his bum hole cus I don't know if I can do that. I don't have anything against gays but I have this feeling that a dick would taste like dick and. . .yeah.

Besides I've heard that hatred, anger and arrogance flavor your aura and I'll all sensitive to that metaphysical shit. I can smell despair, taste discord and hear jubilation.

Meanwhile you're all for spending $46 billion on slightly effective border security at a time when there's net zero immigration from Mexico.

how the fuck can you say something so wrong?

really?

is this what you have become?

Do you think that there's someone in his family that would be offended or shocked if he finally came out?

Vetty has to stay in the closet until the San Diego chapter of the United States marine Corps association creates a "Faggot Auxilliary".

how the fuck can you say something so wrong?

No I'm right.

Net Migration from Mexico Falls to Zero—and Perhaps Less

by Jeffrey Passel, D’Vera Cohn and Ana Gonzalez-Barrera

The largest wave of immigration in history from a single country to the United States has come to a standstill. After four decades that brought 12 million current immigrants—most of whom came illegally—the net migration flow from Mexico to the United States has stopped and may have reversed, according to a new analysis of government data from both countries by the Pew Hispanic Center, a project of the Pew Research Center.

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2012/04/23/net-migration-from-mexico-falls-to-zero-and-perhaps-less/
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Amer...n-in-Mexico-Illegal-immigration-hits-net-zero

Then for those who are in to Michael Barone:

http://washingtonexaminer.com/net-illegal-immigration-from-mexico-zero/article/1224486

So yeah $46 billion to stop zero net migration from Mexico. And possibly net emigration to Mexico.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back