Kansas

Not from Kansas but can be there in a few hours:)

Tell more about yourself if you would please
 
New here and just wondering who is all from Kansas? ;)
Lived there for years. From the west side to the east. What part are you from?

Miss the beautiful sunsets, but not the blowing snow.

If you want to talk about Kansas, let me know. I have seen most all of it.
 
Last edited:
Sorry. Not from Kansas (although I've been there a couple of times for work -- and let me tell you, the Kansas City airport -- which I realize is in Missouri -- is pretty darn wonderful).

But I've always been interested in the people who live there, and what their lives are like. I'm currently in the DC area, which seems about as far away from "normal" America as you can get. If anyone's interested in chatting about life in Kansas, let me know? I'm currently snowed in, and would love to chat.
 
I'm on the Kansas side of the KC metro...welcome to Lit!

KCJ :cool:
 
Kansas Man

Reporting in from southwest ks. would love to find a gal to visit with and get to know a whole lot better, lol!!!:)
 
Well, I suppose I could just stare up at the crotch of your jeans. Unless, of course, you don't wear anything at all. :)
 
Kansas native ... and still here

I'm on the Kansas side of the KC suburbs ... born in Kansas, traveled the world ... lived many years in other states, and wound up back here. I love some things about my home state, hate some others.

Pro tip: Kansans get really, REALLY tired of Dorothy and Toto references.
 
Back
Top