Roommates (Closed for Mignonette)

Rocket1010

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 24, 2002
Posts
5,111
Tom Peterson saw his reflection in the store window as he approached the entrance. He smiled at his 6'2" frame with long brown hair that almost hung to his shoulders. He noticed that he still had the trim athletic build from his college sports days.

In his hand was a note he had written to put up on the advertisement wall in a local store. His roommate had left last month and he was not in a financial position to afford the rent by himself and now he was looking for someone to share the rent. The apartment was large by most standards with three bedrooms and a nice secluded balcony view of the college campus.

As he tacked the note on the wall he scanned the other advertisements, noticing a note left by a college student. It was obvious it was a female college student who wanted a roommate to share the rent. The advertisement gave the area near the college with a phone number.

Tom was familiar with the area and it was close to his rented photo studio. As he studied the wall for other apartments to share, he put his hand in his pocket and felt the change in his pocket, reminding him of how little money he had since his roommate left. He made some good money as a free lance photographer for a few newspapers and magazines but he usually made very good money shooting photos of young women for a variety of pornography magazines.

It seemed most of the advertisements were from people who wanted to share with multiple persons to save even more on the rent money. Tom wasn't interested in that set-up. He didn't broadcast his business and felt with too many roommates it could cause some problems. He kept going over the advertisements but it seemed his eyes always strayed back to the college female.

"What the heck," he mused. "It can't hurt to call the number and see if there is any interest. Besides you never know what the future holds if you don't go after it." He pulled a small tag off the advertisement and pulled his cell phone from his pocket, dialing the number and wondering about the person on the other end.
 
Amy was sitting in her room in the university dormitories, staring at her phone from time to time. The end of the year was approaching and she still hadn't found a place to stay in for the following year. Most of her friends had gathered in groups of four and five, but Amy wanted a quiet place and hence had decided to share her next house with only one more person. No luck with that however. People asked her why she just didnt move in with her boyfriend,
but although many would consider Amy pretty, she was single.

At 5'4'' she wasnt exactly the tallest, but she had still made it on the Volleyball team, which helped her body stay in shape. She wasnt exactly the skinny feminine type that wore sexy revealing outfits, but prefered to walk around in shorts, trainers and simple shirts. She was also more likely to spend the evening watching a movie at home than going to the clubs.

Putting her book away, Amy walked to the sink to get herself a glass of water. In the process she looked into the mirror and bushed a strand of bown hair aside that had escaped her ponytail and was hanging in her face. Suddenly the sound of her phone ringing made her jump and she quickly left the glass in the sink, rushing to grab her mobile.
"Yes, Amy Summers speaking?", she asked, hoping it was finally someone who had read her advertisement. Although she had expected it to be a female, the offer coming from the other side sounded great.
"I am so glad someone finally called. I was starting to lose hope! Is there any chance I could come over and see the place?", she asked, the excitement thick in her voice.
 
Tom listened to phone ringing and then a clear young female voice answered."Yes, Amy Summers speaking?".

"Hi Amy my name is Tom Peterson and I saw your ad in the store about needing a roommate. When she did not answer immediately he wondered if she had hung up. He figured she was probably surprised to hear a male voice on the line and so without hesitating he continued.

"I'm a free lance photographer and my roommate left for personal reasons. I need to have someone who can watch the place while I'm gone and also help with the rent. I take it you are a college student and my place is near the campus, in fact it is within walking distance. The apartment is three bedrooms and is on the seventh floor. It has a great secluded balcony where you can study without being disturbed. It also has a great view of the campus, the woods, and sunsets. It is also pretty reasonable as I got a break in the rent for doing a photo shoot for the owner that he uses for advertising the place. Your half of the rent would be $300 a month." He knew the rent money would be attractive as the rent for dorm rooms plus meals was a lot more expensive. "Do you think this is something you might be interested in Amy?"

He listened to the long pause and then smiled as she spoke. "I am so glad someone finally called. I was starting to lose hope! Is there any chance I could come over and see the place?",

He could tell she might be a bit desperate and surmised that all her other friends probably had apartments lined up for the summer and next year. He heard the excitement in her voice as he answered.

"I think we can arrange a time Amy. How does 7:00 pm tonight sound to you? I'll be home by then and I can show you around the place."

While he waited for her reply, he wondered what she looked like. He thought of his assignment for this afternoon with two very sexy ladies. the editor of a certain pornography magazine called and wanted a photo layout for next months edition. He wondered if Amy accepted the offer to share the rent and be roommates, how she would react to some of the work he did with his cameras.
 
Amy loved the description of the place already and could not wait to see it for herself. Although not interested in photography, she still found interesting to live with someone who made a living out of it. Perhaps he would be able to teach her a trick or two.
At his suggestion she quickly checked her planner and then answered:
"7pm sounds perfectly fine. I have a lecture till about 6pm and an assignment to hand in, but I am free after that. How about meeting down at the Starbucks just outside campus?"
As she waited for his answer, she looked into the mirror once more, debating whether to change or not. A first appearance was important, but then again, why not show him her true side right from the start?

At 4pm she headed out to lectures, still in the same clothes. But just as she was about to leave for the meeting Amy changed her mind. Rushing back to her room she changed into a black skirt, a red spaghetti top and black sandals. Untying her ponytail to let her shoulderlength brown hair fall freely down in its usual waves she nodded to her reflection. A bit of styling up didnt hurt, but putting on makeup was a bit too much, so she just headed out like that. Because of her change Amy had to run to make it to the appointment in time, but thanks to her training in the Volleball team she arrived at the Starbucks without even being out of breath.

Hesitantly she entered and looked around.
"Damn, why didnt I ask him what he looked like?", she muttered to herself. There were several men sitting at tables on their own and she could really walk up to every one of them.
Suddenly however she spotted what looked like a camera next to one of the men and she walked up to him asking: "Im sorry, are you Tom Peterson by any chance? Im Amy Summers. We talked on the phone before."
She wasnt shy or squirmish and she didnt mind talking to strangers. It was when things became more intimate that she started to get nervous.
 
"…… How about meeting down at the Starbucks just outside campus?"

Tom answered, “Sure that sounds good. I know where it is so I’ll meet you at 7 pm. I’ll see you there.” After Tom hung up he walked to his car thinking about the afternoon shoot.

Tom arrived at the photo studio and saw two young women waiting for him along with another man he took to be from the magazine. He would tell Tom what shots he wanted and it was up to Tom to deliver. He got a chuckle out of the man because he acted like he was the director and Tom knew he could shoot the photos without his direction or distraction. It looked to Tom that there would be no man with the women today in the photo shoot. Usually there was another man or men with the woman or women who would pose with them as Tom took a lot of pictures.

He met the women and directed them into the small dressing room while he set up the lights and cameras. The women appeared in sexy lingerie and Tom felt a slight twinge of lust for them. He had to remind himself that they were here on business. Sometimes in the past Tom’s photogenic models would come onto him and while he enjoyed their pleasures he always kept a guard up.

Tom took some pictures of them standing in front of a blue sky scene posing in sexy positions. Some of the sessions were only this type, simple modeling, with the women standing together looking into the camera with their sensuous smiles. Sometimes they would hug each other and fondle each other with and without clothes. But the man soon directed them to sit on the couch, telling them he wanted some heated action for the magazine. As Tom reset the lighting, he thought about the earlier conversation with Amy and realized he didn’t know what she looked like. He thought about calling her but saw it was close to 4 pm and figured she would be in class. “I’ll just have to take my chances that we will meet,” he thought as the man directed one woman to kiss the other.

Tom followed the man’s directions, snapping pictures of the women kissing and fondling each other before they took off their clothes. This was the hard part of his job, wanting to join in the fun but he kept his professional facade on. The women seemed to be thoroughly enjoying themselves and soon they were lost in their own lustful world, panting and bringing each other to climaxes as Tom took pictures while the man directed. He knew from his past experience that he could just as well give the women directions but the man was the paying client and besides it was good money.

When the session was over the man handed him an envelope filled with cash. Tom liked this part of the transaction because this was all money not traced by the IRS. One of the women approached him as the man was leaving, inviting Tom to a party at their place later that night. Tom thought about it and then looked at his watch, seeing that time had flown by and he had to meet his potential new roommate, Amy. He gave his regrets and said “Maybe some other time.”

He hurried out of the studio after the women left and got to Starbucks a few minutes before 7 pm. Looking around, he didn’t see anyone resembling a college student so he ordered an iced coffee and sat at a table waiting to see if this woman would show up. Several women came in but they didn’t look like they were looking for anyone.

He noticed a young woman walking across the street dressed in a black skirt, a red spaghetti top and black sandals. He was pleasantly surprised to see that she was very attractive and for an instant he thought she was just coming into the store to buy something. But when she walked through the door, she was glancing around nervously and he could tell she was looking at all the patrons as if looking for someone.

Tom watched her walk to his table and then smiled when she asked if he was Tom Peterson. “Yes I’m Tom and you must be Amy,” he said holding out his large hand to her. “I’m glad to meet you Amy. My place is just around the corner from here and I can show you the place to see if you like it first or would you like to have a seat and some coffee?” He looked her up and down, liking what he saw and he noticed she did the same to him.

He already knew he wanted her to take the place. One nice thing about meeting at Starbucks was if he didn’t like her or she didn’t like him they could part company. “So what do you say Amy can I get you some coffee?”
 
Relief washed over Amy when he announced that he was indeed the person she had been looking for and instantly she seemed more comfortable.

"Some coffee sounds lovely. I need it to keep awake after endless hours of lectures.", she said with a smile and sat down, allowing Peter to order her a drink. This simple gesture already made her like him. And although Amy was not the kind of girl to stare after guys, she had to admit to herself that she was checking him out. And furthermore, she liked what she saw.

When she finally had her coffee in her hands she took a few sips, but quickly put it down again as it was too hot.
"So, you are a photographer?", she asked trying to strike up a conversation. Might as well get to know the guy before the place.
She kept asking him about his job and what he had done so far and in return she told him about how she had moved to this place from Florida to get away from home for a few years to experience freedom and how she played Volleyball and all that.
Before she even knew it more than an hour had passed and each had had at least two cups of coffee.

"Oh wow, time flies huh?", she remarked with a chuckle. Peter was a great companion and if the house suited her, she would say yes to the new place in an instant.
"How about you show me the place then? Im really curious now." She took out her wallet, insisting that she paid for her own drinks.
"We arent dating after all.", she added as an explanation with a little wink. "Besides, wouldnt want your girlfriend to get jealous."
It was a nice way of shyly asking whether he was with someone. Not that she wanted to take the place of his girlfrien, but with a good looking guy like him Amy wanted at least to allow some room for her fantasy to go wild.
 
Tom chuckled when Amy said she needed the coffee to stay awake after endless hours of lectures. He remembered sitting in those boring classes, falling asleep when some long winded professor was trying to impart the material into their heads.

After Tom ordered her coffee he again took in her figure and striking facial features. His photography training told him she would make a great subject to photograph. He thought of her in front of his camera and the opportunities to photograph her. She seemed to become more at ease with him and he felt comfortable talking to her.

"Yes I'm a free lance photographer Amy. I work for a number of publications doing odd jobs for them." He listed off a number of newspapers, fashion and sports magazines. He was careful not to mention any of the pornography magazines. There was no reason to scare her off before he got to know her.

"I can show you some of my work at my apartment if you are interested." He wanted to tell her she would make a good model for his photos but resisted getting too detailed when he first met her. No it was best to take it slow and see where this would all end up. For all Tom knew she would not like the apartment and so he didn't tell her about the lucrative part of his income, poronography.

He was interested in hearing she was from the south and that she played volleyball for the college. She didn't look tall enough but he realized a long time ago that size does not always matter in sports. There is the heart factor that has to be taken into account. He thought it was interesting that she wanted some freedom from the home front. It seemed that most college students want the freedom to do what they desire without the parental controls. He wondered how much freedom she wanted and would she be the adventurous type or would she be scared when the time came for her to find out what her true inter-emotions told her.

Tom looked at his watch when she said, "Oh wow, time flies huh?". "How about you show me the place then? I'm really curious now."

When she took out her wallet, Tom stopped her as she insisted she buy her own drinks. "Amy put your money away. I will pick up the tab. I appreciate you coming here this evening to look at the apartment."

He laughed when she made the comment about them dating and then winked. "You don't have to worry about any girlfriends Amy. I have been so busy with my work lately that I haven't had time for one."

Tom picked up the tab and paid the bill. "While we are on the way to look at the apartment you can tell me all about your boyfriends," Tom said laughing as he opened the door to the street allowing her to pass him.

His interest in her was piqued as she passed close to him. He thought she would like the apartment. It was big and spacious and his thoughts turned to the more erotic as he looked at her cute ass cheeks as he followed her out into the street. "So tell me Amy. How many boys do you have beating down your dorm doors?"
 
To her own surprise, Amy was quite happy that he didnt have a girlfriend. The only few guys she had fancied recently had always been taken, so she had already given up on a college romance.

"So tell me Amy. How many boys do you have beating down your dorm doors?"

The question almost made her laugh, but she ended up smiling only. "None, unfortunately...unless you count the drunkards who bang on every door they pass after a great night out.", she answered honestly.
"I was with a guy in High School, but only for three months or so. And I only dated him cause all my friends said every high school girl needed a boyfriend."
She remembered Dan well. They had been in the same science classes together and he had been a nice guy. A bit geeky, but always up for a laugh. It was with him that she had had her first kiss and her first sexual experiences. Nothing too great too remember however and since those first experiences had been rather mediocre, Amy had never taken a true interest in sexual adventures.

When they finally reached the apartment, Amy couldnt stop saying 'wow' wherever she turned. "This place is awesome!", she decided, leaning over the balcony a little to enjoy the view. It was spaceous, yet not too grand. The bathroom was definitely nicer than what she had to put up with in the dorms and her room in the flat would be at least twice the size of the one she had at the moment.
Full of energy and with a bright grin she turned around and extended her hand towards Peter. "We have a deal, housemate....that is if you are still up for dealing with me for two or three years."
She really couldnt have asked for a better place. The location was top, the house itself was amazing and of course there was Peter. He sparked her interest like no guy had ever done before and she could not deny the attraction she felt towards him, even if she didnt openly act on it like many other girls.
 
Tom listened on the way to the apartment about her past boyfriends and found that he was glad she did not have a current boyfriend. That's all he would need is for some guy visiting her and then snooping around his apartment. There were plenty of pornographic photos in albums from previous shoots and that was the last thing he wanted was some boyfriend snooping around and finding them. Tom had the feeling that Amy was not that experienced in sexual matters from her description of the past boyfriends.

He laughed and smiled as she went through the apartment seemingly amazed at its size. When she saw her bedroom, he knew it was a lot larger than her dorm room. In fact you could put about ten dorm rooms into the entire apartment. When she looked over the balcony that was well hidden from the view of the other tenants, he thought about all the time he sat on the deck naked just taking in the view. He wondered how she would react if she saw him naked on the balcony sipping a drink and just relaxing. "I'll know the answers all in good time," he thought to himself as they finished walking through the spacious apartment.

"We have a deal, housemate....that is if you are still up for dealing with me for two or three years." Tom was glad to hear she was going to move into the apartment and help share the rent. He smiled and extended his hand to her.

Tom was a bit concerned about she was going to pay for the rent. "That is great Amy. I think you will find the accommodations here to your liking and you will have privacy to study without all the interruptions of dorm life. School is out next week so do you want to wait and move in when school is over?" Also I need to know how you plan to pay your share of the rent and there is one other thing we need to clear up if we are to have this arrangement Amy. You refer to me as Peter and my name is Tom. I'm sure he was a past boyfriend and maybe I remind you of him.

As Tom waited for her to answer he wondered how she would take to his special photography skills and what she would say when she saw the albums of pictures that went way beyond just modeling.
 
Amy laughed nervously. "Truth is, you look like Peter Waldron from the soccer team. Sorry about that.", she explained her slip up. She hadnt even noticed it as it had slipped out naturally.

"As for the rent, do not worry. I have a state loan and Im currently looking for a part time job. I will pay my share on time.", she assured him, taking one last walk around the apartment.
"I wouldnt mind moving in right away, if that's ok. The sooner I get out of the dump that is the dorm, the better."
Plus, this place was so amazing, she couldnt wait to call it her home.

The moved on to the more tedious part of the deal which was paperwork, but luckily they got it out of the way quickly.
"I dont have that much stuff so moving wont take too long. Could I drop my stuff here tomorrow at the same time?"
As a photographer he probably didnt have a fixed schedule, so she was more than ready to adapt to him.
"Also, I promise there will be no loud music on my side and I dont run around the house naked after showers. I promise I shall always have a towel."
 
Tom was glad to get the rent situation cleared up so he could concentrate on his photography. When she mentioned the state loan and also looking for a part time job, his ears perked up.

"Amy I may have a part time position open in my studio if you're interested in learning more about photography. On some of my assignments I need an assistant to help with scene set-up, lighting, and other mundane things. My assistant that I have now is a college student and he is going back to California for the summer so I may have some work for you if you are interested. It doesn't pay a lot but it helps cover his living expenses."

"As for moving in," he continued. "Tomorrow will be great. I have a photo shoot at the park tomorrow afternoon and should be back by 6 pm. I'm looking forward to having you as a roommate. And as for you walking around in a towel that would be fine with me. In my job I sometimes see women and men in different stages of undress and he as long as you don't mind me walking around in my shorts."

Tom smiled as he thought about her strolling around the apartment in just a towel. She looked very nice dressed in the skirt and spaghetti top and the the thought of seeing her in a towel fueled some more erotic thoughts. As he walked her to the door he said, "Amy here is the key to the apartment if I don't happen to be here when you come tomorrow." Then as an afterthought he added, Do you need help moving your stuff? I can arrange to meet you at the dorm if you need my help."
 
Amy laughed when he mentioned running around in boxers.
"No problem. My cousin who was living with us was doing that all the time as well.", she assured him. Besides, she certainly wouldnt mind taking a peek at Tom without his shirt on. She couldnt help but trying to imagine what he looked like underneath those clothes.

"As for the part time job, Im so in! I dont have any experience in this area, but Im sure I can learn fast!"
In the spur of the moment she gave him a quick hug as they were standing by the door.
"Thanks for all this. I really couldnt have asked for a better housemate. And no worries about the moving stuff. My friend owes me a favour anyways.", she assured him before leaving.
That night as she laid in her bed, she couldnt stop thinking about Tom. For a second she considered masturbating, but in the end she just turned around and went to bed.

The next day, Amy and her friend Jane moved all the boxes to the new apartment together. It took them only 2 runs and then they decorated her room together before Jane slipped away to see her boyfriend.
Seeing as Tom wasnt home yet, Amy took the liberty of cooking diner to celebrate her moving in. It was nothing fancy of course. Just a simple lasagne with a salad and ice cream for dessert. She had also made a quick jump to the supermarket to buy a bottle of wine.

After a shower she changed into blue shorts and a strapless red top and sat at the table waiting for Tom to come home and see the surprise.
 
As they stood by the door, Tom was taken aback by Amy's quick hug. He knew it was a friendly hug meant to say thank you. He felt her breasts push against his chest for just a moment and he was surprised that he felt a tingling in his body. They had just met a few hours ago but they seemed so at ease with each other.

After she left Tom got his equipment ready for the next day's shooting and then took a long hot shower. As he lathered his body with the soap, his thoughts turned to his new roommate and before long he felt his shaft begin to thicken. He stroked it a few times and then reminded himself that for now she was just a roomie and nothing more.

In bed he had trouble sleeping as a vision of her kept creeping into his head. He tossed and turned but finally his body gave into the exhaustion and he fell asleep.

The next day was hot and humid as he set out to the park to do a photo shoot of two young couples announcing their engagement. He put them into different positions, shooting against the pond and the trees and then amongst the newly budded flower garden. He liked shooting in the spring when everything was so fresh and clean. When he was finally done he was hot and sweaty and needing a shower.

He arrived home wondering if Amy would be in the apartment. When he walked into the apartment he was surprised to see Amy sitting at the table dressed in blue shorts and a strapless red top and looking very sexy. He saw the bottle of wine on the table chilling in the bucket and gave her a huge smile.

"I see you have been busy while I was gone," he said as he dropped his camera bag in the corner. The dinner smelled delicious and after a long day he realized he was hungry. "Amy I have to take a quick shower before we eat so give me just a few minutes." He walked to her bedroom and looked in to see how she decorated. "You decorated the room very nicely Amy. I like your taste."

Tom took a quick shower, then dressed in black shorts and a yellow shirt that he buttoned half way. When he walked into the dining area he saw that Amy had already served the food. Sitting across from her he raised his glass to her saying, "Amy here is to us as roommates and may we have a long enjoyable relationship." They clinked their glasses and then tom smiled as he teasingly said, "Is this what I can expect to have every night when I come home?"
 
Amy almost jumped up from her chair when he came in, a smile spreading across her face at his compliments.
"No worries. Dont rush your shower, the lasagne is still cooling down a bit.", she assured him as she started pourring the wine while he went to freshen up.

When he returned she shared out the food and raised her glass for the toast.
"To a great time as roommates as well as workmates.", she added and then drank her wine. She wasnt bad with alcohol, so she didnt have to worry about getting tipsy or drunk quickly.

"And I dont think you can expect this everyday, Im afraid. Im usually lazy and stick with simple pasta meals or pizza.", Amy admitted with a guilty look. "But we can make Fridays special where I cook something great as long as you bring the wine.", she suggested.

They chatted about various things during the meal. Amy asked Tom how his day had been and in return she told him about how Jane had helped her move and other smalltalk.
By the end of the meal she dropped everything into the dishwasher and placed the leftovers in the fridge.
"Wanna watch a movie? I think that would be the perfect end to this evening."
 
Tom laughed when Amy explained about simple pasta dinners or pizza. He too lived on the simple foods due to his work schedule. But one thing about Tom was the fact that he could cook and liked to cook when he had the chance. Nothing too fancy just special meals that were not your ordinary fare.

"Fridays would be good Amy and I promise I will buy the wine but you should know that I have a wine refrigerator under the counter stocked with various wines. Feel free to try any of the wines that I have in the cooler. And just you know I also cook so you don't have to think you are to do all the cooking. I have been out on my own for a long time and eating junk food gets boring in a hurry. So we will take turns cooking if that is all right with you."

Tom was already beginning to like Amy. She looked terrific and she seemed to know what she wanted and he figured she usually went after whatever it was she wanted. He told her about his day in the park and was interested in hearing about her friend Jane.

Tom smiled when she asked,"Wanna watch a movie? I think that would be the perfect end to this evening

He had a whole collection of movies that ranged from the romantic to very explicit erotism. He wondered what her tastes were and what kind of movie she would select for the evening. "I would love to watch a movie Amy. I have to finish some work on the computer for the pictures I took today and won' tbe but about 30 minutes. Why don' t you go into the living room and in the television cabinet is an assortment of movies?"

As he got up taking his glass of wine with him he wondered what type of movie she would select for them to watch.
 
"Taking turns sounds good. Im not gonna lie, I love being spoiled a little. So someone else cooking for me is something I would never refuse.", she told him with a wink.

When he said: "I would love to watch a movie Amy. I have to finish some work on the computer for the pictures I took today and won' tbe but about 30 minutes. Why don' t you go into the living room and in the television cabinet is an assortment of movies?" she nodded in agreement.

"Gladly. Im very bad at picking movies, so half an hour should be just enough time for me to make up my mind.", she joked and once the table was all clean they both went separate ways.

Amy marched to the living room and got on all fours on the ground to check out the DVD collection. Some of the more romantic movies she knew, while some of the other DVDs made her tense for a moment. It wasnt that she had never seen a porn movie, but the only few times she had she had been severely drunk and laughing with her friends about them.
Still, she pulled one of the DVDs out and read the back. It didnt seem like a downright hardcore porno, but more like a general movie with very explicit scenes in between. Being the picky girl she was however, she put it aside and went to look at the other DVDs, reading the cover of each and single one of them, placing two or three aside with the ither one for further consideration. She had half an hour after all, so there was no rush?
 
Tom went into the spare bedroom where he had his computer and office. He began to sort through the photographs he had taken earlier in the day, categorizing them into different files for later revisions and cropping. While he liked taking photos the finishing work was somewhat tedious and he sometimes felt it took a lot of his time. He had thought about hiring an assistant when he started to make more money to free up his time.

After a few minutes he got up and walked to the door to see if Amy had picked out a movie. He was also curious to see if she was looking at some of the more explicit DVD's. He saw her on all fours, her tight blue shorts perfectly outlining her nice rounded ass cheeks. He wondered if she knew what she was getting herself into by being his assistant. He sipped his wine watching her letting his mind wander through a myriad of erotic thoughts with Amy. He went back to his work and soon finished what he could for the evening and went into the living room to see what movie Amy had picked.

Amy was still on her hands and knees in front of the cabinet when Tom returned to the room. He saw a few movies laying on the carpet with one of the more explicit soft core movies lying next to the pile. He smiled to himself and thought, "there no doubt she found the x-rated flicks."

He cleared his thought so she would know he was in the room and asked, "So Amy what movie have you decided on for us to watch for our first night as roommates?"
 
Amy was really at a loss. By the end she had five or six DVDs lying by her side which she wanted to see. Two of them were actually rather explicit, but the plot had intruiged her.

"So Amy what movie have you decided on for us to watch for our first night as roommates?" His voice behind her startled her a bit and she spun around.

"Oh, you're done already! And here I am, still not sure what to pick.", she admitted with a small laugh.
"Although I did narrow your impressive collection down to those.", she added pointing at the pile, before picking up one of the more explicit ones.
"Im gonna be honest, I really liked the description of that one...but it says that it contains some heavy sex scenes, so if you're uncomfortable watching that around me we can pick one of the others."
She herself felt a bit awkward asking to watch this movie with him, but as they were supposed to live together for quite a while, she decided to be herself right from the start and not hold back.
 
Tom smiled at her knowing he startled her expectantly. He liked the way she was upfront and honest about the movie she wanted to view. A lot of his past girlfriends were very shy about watching explicit movies with him. They had only been roommates for a few hours and they were still feeling each other out. He also could tell she was a bit shy and nervous about the movie she wanted to watch.

He took the DVD from her and looked at the cover, smiling when he saw the title and plot. "Undercover Assignment is a pretty good movie with a plot but as you have already found out it does have some very explicit scenes. They don't show everything but I can tell you it does stimulate the imagination." He read the back of the DVD about how the main character goes undercover to expose a gambling operation. The male lead infiltrates the operation and meets a very comely and lovely woman who was drawn in by the lies and deceit of the ring leader. They find themselves entangled in a web of double crosses and end up making love a number of times in the movie.

Tom wondered how she would react to the very explicit sex scenes during the movie and a thought crossed his mind that he could begin to broach the subject of some of his photos sessions she would be helping him out on. He put in the DVD saying, "Amy let's have a seat on the sofa and see if this movie is as good as it shows on the cover."
 
Amy made herself comfortably on the couch, her eyes fixed on the screen as the movie started. She enjoyed action movies a lot, especially if they involved undercover missions as they always promised a lot of suspense.

The movie started like any other would and promised no sex whatsoever as cars exploded, people were shot and the main character showed off his best super upgraded gadets.
Then the woman showed up and the glances the main character was throwing her promised more indeed. When the first sex scene flickered on the screen, Amy could not help but stare. It was filmed beautifuly and she got simply lost in the scene. Without noticing it, her brought her legs together tightly and leaned back further on the couch. It was hard to deny that the scene was arousing her. But it ended rather quickly and the movie returned to some action.
The second scene was much longer and far more steamy and erotic and Amy caught her own breath quicken a bit as she watched the sensual lovemaking turn rather wild before her eyes. Once more she brought her legs together, feeling the heat of her womanhood and her shirt showed her hardened nipples ever so slightly.
 
Tom had seen the movie a few times so he knew when the erotic parts were about to happen. He watched Amy out of the corner of his eye as the the first sensual scene made her shift a bit on the sofa. He saw her relax a little when the action and drama resumed. When the second sex scene appeared is was more racy and there was a lot more skin revealed. It seemed to Tom that the director deliberately wanted more action between the two with each scene. He had a way of teasing the audience with showing a little more nudity until as Tom knew the third and fourth ones were the steamy.

He watched her through the second scene, seeing her react similar to the first explicit scene. When it was over he looked at her and decided that the time to broach the subject of his lucrative business. As the action on the screen turned to battles of wits and guns with the bad guys, he saw her nipples poking through the thin material of her spaghetti top and a twinge of desire went through him.

"I told you there were some pretty explicit scenes in the movie Amy. One thing I should have told you earlier about my profession is that I do take photographs of scenes similar to the ones we are watching. In fact I take some that are much more racy than what this movie has. I should have told you this before you agreed to be my assistant this summer."

As he continued the scene on the television changed to a more erotic sensual setting as the hero and heroine beat up some of the gang and now found themselves alone in the hero's house.

"You still have a chance to back out Amy if this type of thing upsets you," he said as the woman who was slightly wounded in the arm received attention from the action-hero. As he bandaged her arm, they looked into each others eyes and you knew what was coming. Only this time the director had them in the bedroom with soft light illuminating the room. The man laid the woman on the bed and began to undress her slowly as he kissed her. She helped him take off his clothes and soon the screen was filled with their naked bodies and the director making sure not to show the private parts but everything was fair game. The man kissed her nipples and a close up showed them getting stiff and then the camera panned her face showing her obvious lust for her partner.

Tom felt his shaft fill with blood as it thickened with each passing second. This was one of the best scenes in the movie as the director took his time to build the sexual tension before the man shifted on top of her and it was obvious he was fucking her. Tom had wondered if in these soft porn movies the two stars really had sex. He knew from some of his photo shoots the action was real.

He wanted nothing more than to slide over to her and take her into his arms but being they met just yesterday he didn't want to rush it besides since they were living together there would be plenty of opportunity for sex. He bid his time and asked curiously, "What do you think Amy?" Tom could see Amy getting more aroused with the new scene. "Do you like the movie and are you still interested in helping me out this summer?"
 
Amy was so lost in the movie that she completely forgot about Tom even being there for a moment.

"I told you there were some pretty explicit scenes in the movie Amy. One thing I should have told you earlier about my profession is that I do take photographs of scenes similar to the ones we are watching. In fact I take some that are much more racy than what this movie has. I should have told you this before you agreed to be my assistant this summer."

His words almost tore her out completely from the story that was developing before her eyes and his words took a few moments to register in her brain as she turned to him, blinking in confusion.

"What?", she asked, turning from him towards the movie and then back to him. "You mean you....take pornographic pictures?", she asked just to make sure. She didnt sound disgusted or anything. More like surprised.
"Wow, I never thought I'd meet anyone from the industry.", she admitted, obviously thinking more about this than reconsidering his proposition.
She was just about to get there when the last steamy scene started and her eyes were once more glued to the screen. The scene was too perfect to look away and Amy found herself getting very aroused, which made it hard to concentrate on her talk with Tom.
"Yeah, it's really getting me all...I mean, it's a very good movie.", she said, correcting herself just in time. "As for your proposition...."
She paused there, looking a the screen one last time where the two main characters were just coming down from the heights of their pleasure.
"If you take things slow with me and dont instantly send me to any hardcore stuff, Im willing to still work for you."
 
Tom was a bit relieved when she didn't throw a fit and call him a pervert. Instead she seemed a bit intrigues about his work. He smiled when she said she never thought she would meet some one from the industry. He could tell she was mulling over the opportunity to work for him but her eyes continued to be drawn back to the television screen. He could tell she was fascinated with the action on the screen as if it was all new to her. Tom thought she was not really experienced like some girls her age in college. That was alright with him as he could guide her, so to speak.

He saw her cheeks get a little flushed as the scene ended and she said, "Yeah, it's really getting me all...I mean, it's a very good movie.", He wondered how much it affected her and he knew what she meant and she knew he knew. Tom did not try to make a move for her and then she said, "If you take things slow with me and dont instantly send me to any hardcore stuff, Im willing to still work for you."

"Don't worry Amy I would never think about just throwing you to the wolves. It wouldn't be fair to you to have you do your first shoot with some very explicit sexual activity. I don't know what you class schedule is for the next week but I do have a rather tame shooting in two days that you are welcome to attend. That also will be my assistant's last day as he is leaving school early since he doesn't have any more classes after tomorrow."

The scene on the movie was back to the action and Tom knew it was almost over and there was one more sexual encounter between the stars at the end of the show when all the bad guys are killed or maimed. "Let's watch the rest of the show and tell me how you really liked it."
 
Amy had already guessed that she had seen through her, which made her blush only more. She wasnt the kind of girl to blush at the smallest thing, but in this occasion she really was rather embarrassed. She wanted him to have a good opinion of her and she feared for a moment that she might have blown that. But seeing as he didnt touch upon the subject, she relaxed.

"Don't worry Amy I would never think about just throwing you to the wolves. It wouldn't be fair to you to have you do your first shoot with some very explicit sexual activity. I don't know what you class schedule is for the next week but I do have a rather tame shooting in two days that you are welcome to attend. That also will be my assistant's last day as he is leaving school early since he doesn't have any more classes after tomorrow."
She was even more relieved upon hearing those words from him. Although not entirely comfortable, she was interested in facing this new challenge as his assistant. It certainly wasnt a job she would boast to her parents and friends about, but she wanted to do it for her own experience to test her comfort zones.

"The dat after tomorrow, huh?", she asked out loud, going through her lectures in her mind. "I think I finish at 12 that day. So Im free all afternoon if that stil fits you. It would be helpful to watch your old assistant at work, so I can perhaps try to copy his routine."
The idea of having someone there who could show her the ropes without her having to disturb Tom at work was rather reassuring.

At his suggestion her eyes wandered back to the screen and they finished watching the movie together. The last sex scene was great, but in Amy's opinion it didnt compare to the previous one who had gotten her pretty steamed up.
"Wow, that was certainly an interesting experience.", she commented as the credits started scrolling on the screen. "The movie was far better than I had expected...." She wanted to add that it also affected her much more than she would have expected, but in the end she kept that part to herself. One thing was for sure though, she would certainly not instantly go to sleep in her bed that night.
 
When the movie was over he again had the urge to take her into his arms as he too was affected by the movie but he restrained himself as she described he thoughts. "Wow, that was certainly an interesting experience.", she had commented as the credits started scrolling on the screen. "The movie was far better than I had expected...." Tom knew that it had affected her a lot more than she was letting on. Her face was still a slight shade of red and he wondered about her sexual experiences.

He changed the subject for the time being telling her. "The day after tomorrow is good as we have a shoot at 6:00 pm. Brian, my assistant, can show you the ropes on the lighting. It's not very hard and you simply have to follow my instructions until you get the hang of it."

There was an awkward moment as the credits ended and Tom turned the DVD off. If he had known her better they would be making out on the couch and in the bedroom. Instead he thought he would try to bring out more of what she thought and her interest.

"I really liked that movie too. I think the director did a great job of switching scenes and making the action go along with the love scenes. When I take photos it is interesting to see the different angles of the lovemaking. What do you think about the way the director had the two of them make love?"
 
Back
Top