Protection (closed)

“No. No.” I whimper as you go to pull away, my hand going to grip your arm as my lips part in silent need. I moan softly as you continue to stroke my clit, my pussy so wet and needy. “Yes, baby. Almost there. Yess!”

The hiss leaves my lips as my hips start to buck against your fingers, my pussy fluttering as I cum hard on your hand. I whimper as I bite my lower lip from making noise.
 
"Babe, I wouldn't leave you this close . . ." Feeling your thighs begin to tighten even more on my hand as you cum, filling the palm of my hand with your nectar of love. "Alan!!"

Holding onto you as long as I can, but sure con't want a nosy 5-year old coming up the stairs from the basement right now. Pulling my hand from between your legs, I lick every drop off my hand. Watching you slump back against the counter. "Someone needs to go lie down for a few minutes and get hereself together . . . she has a big debt to pay off later tonight!" One more kiss, then moving toward the basement, "Coming, Molly."
 
I laugh softly as you lick my juices from your hand. My legs are shaking like jelly as I lean back against the counter, watching you run off to deal with a very impatient five year old. I smile and start the stew we’ll be eating tonight before I run upstairs to change into more comfortable clothing.

Molly meets you at the bottom of the stairs with her arms crossed. “Alan, I told you to stop kissing Mommy! We have a lot of work to do!”
 
"Molly, you really need to be more concerned if I stop kissing your Mommy. We kiss a lot because we love each other a lot." Leaning over, I give her a big kiss on the cheek, "That means I love you a lot, too."

"OK, let's get busy, helper. Bring me the bag from the store while I get my saw to cut the holes in the wall for the outlets."

Gotta start thinking about how I am going to 'collect' from you later tonight!!
 
Molly carries over the sack that you directed her too, waiting patiently while you put goggles on her and start to cut the hole for the outlets. She watches your every movement, cocking her head to one side while she learns.

Coming back into the kitchen, I look at the phone as it rings. Heading towards it, I pick up the receiver and say hello, frowning when there is no one on the other end. Hanging it back up, I’m startled when it rings again five minutes later, still with no one on the other end.
 
Molly and I are intently working on our project. Hearing the phone ring, but not hearing any conversation beyond "Hello", and you hanging up. Back to cutting and putting the boxes into the wall for the outlets. Phone ringing again . . .wrong number I'm assuming . .

Molly watches as we complete another electrical box' "One more today, then we need to go get ready for supper."
 
"Ok." Molly said, helping you with the last one before she scurries off to wash her hands for dinner.

As you come up the stairs, I give you a smile and sneak a kiss as you wash your hands in the sink. "I had two hangup calls while you were downstairs. I think that's kind of strange."
 
"Yes, it is . . . particuilarly if the numbers were blocked on the Caller ID screen. If this keeps up, I think I can call in a favor or two and get the calls traced. It's probably nothing, but we won't take any chances."

As Molly bounces back into the kitchen, I pick her up and hug her tight, planting another kiss on her cheek.
 
“Alan!” Molly says, giggling as you pick her up and kiss her on the cheek. She squirms in your arms as you put her down, hurrying to the fridge and pulling it open. “Can I have chocolate milk for dinner, Mommy?”

“Sure. Get the milk and the chocolate out and Alan can help you pour it.” I say, stirring the stew and getting the bowls down from the cupboard “One spoonful of chocolate though.” I add as an afterthought.
 
Following the directions, we get Molly's chocolate milk ready. "Maybe, we need to shut off the house phone and just use our cell phones. Let's give it another day and we can decide what to do."
 
“Perhaps.” I say as I turn to Molly who is drinking her milk through a straw, watching our conversation discretely. “Molly, go wash your hands.”

“But, Mommy, I already did!” She insists, looking at me with wide eyes.

“I know but I want you to go do it right this time.” I say, watching the sheepish way she ducks her head and scurries off to the bathroom to wash her hands properly. “Let’s not frighten Molly about this. She’s been doing so good lately.”
 
"Sorry, babe, wasn't thinking about Ms. Big-ears there." Molly comes bouncing back in to have her hands and face inspected for supper. The phone rings; I reach for it . . . "Click" on the other end . . ."Must have been a wrong number."

The stew is on the table and we enjoy a quiet dinner with no more interruptions.
 
No more phone calls through dinner and some family time. As you tuck Molly into bed, I set the alarm and stand in front of the front window, looking out at the deserted street with a frown. Jumping when your arms wrap around me, I sigh and lean back against your warm chest.

“I’m worried that this is all starting up again, Alan.” I say softly as you hold me tight.
 
"Babe, you gotta remember two things. I am here to protect you, and we know the people to call if we need some extra help." Wrapping my arms tighter around you and kissing the top of your head.

"How about a glass of wine and some mindless TV before we go to bed?"
 
"Sure." I say with a deep sigh as I let you pull me back to the couch and I take a glass of wine and snuggle up against your side as we find a mindless television show to watch.
 
An hour later, two glasses of wine later, we head up to the bedroom and get undressed and crawl into bed. Pulling you close to me, I hold you tight, "Don't worry, babe, we'll take care of this, whatever it turns out to be."

Kissing you softly as we snuggle, my hand caressing your shoulder and back.
 
“I know we will.” I say softly as I snuggle up against you while your hand caressed my shoulders and back. I sigh softly and press my lips against yours, my body soon following until we are tightly intertwined. “I love you, baby.”
 
"I love you, too, honey, . . . no place I'd rather be than here with you and Molly. Let's just try to get a good night's sleep and not worry about tomorrow until it gets here." Seems like neither one of us wants to stop the kisses and caresses . . . so comfortable here with you.
 
I sigh as I roll until I’m lying on top of you, my thighs straddling your hips as I feel your growing erection nestled between my legs. I smile down at you as I reach down and pull my nightgown over my head, letting you see my naked body in the dim light of our bedroom.

"Love you, baby." I whisper as I take your hands and place them on my breasts, whimpering softly as you kneed my flesh gently.
 
"You sure you feel like this tonight?" I guess your actions and the whimper answer my question. Squeezing your breasts, rolling your nipples between my fingers; I know that playing with your nipples like this causes your pussy to start tingling . . .and I know what will happen before too long.

Pulling you down toward me so that I can replace my fingers with my lips on your nipples, I slide my hands down and grab you hips, rubbing your dampening pussy against my hardening cock which is slipping thru the opening in my boxers.
 
“Always with you.” I gasp as you pull me forward until your lips can wrap around my nipples. I let out a loud whine, my hands rising to rub through your hair and hold you close as your mouth plays over the sensitive flesh of my chest.

“Alan, more.” I whimper as your hands settle on my hips and rub my pussy over your cock which is demanding to be let out of your boxers.
 
Pushing you over onto your back on the bed, "Tonight we make love, baby . . .", sliding my boxers down and off, then crawling between your spread thighs . . . trailing my hard cock up your thighs until the head 'bumps' against your wet slit . . . easily penetrated, you are so slick and ready for me.
 
Last edited:
OOC: The holiday season is upon us. And, like so many of you, real life schedules interfere with our 'on-line lives'. Alan and Michaela will be writing as time permits, but infrequently during the next few days. But . . . do not worry . . . we will be returning in full writing force soon! A wedding is coming . . . a honeymoon . . . and who knows what more drama may enter their lives. Stay with us. Many thanks to all our followers . . . Michaela, Molly, and Alan

========================
 
I let out a gasp as you push me over onto my back, my eyes finding yours in the darkened room as you tell me that we’re going to make love tonight. I shiver at the sound of your voice and part my thighs for you as you slide your boxers down your legs, sighing at the feel of your cock as it teases a trail up my thighs until you bump against my slit.

“Oh, God!” I whine as you easily penetrate my pussy and slide inside my body. “Oh God Alan.” I arch my back as you slowly stretch my passage, my hips wiggling at the familiar feeling of your body settling over mine.
 
Thrusting until I have entered you completely; nothing like the feelling of your love for me, expressed when we come together like this. Rocking gently as our bodies fiond a rhythm that is slow, yet intense. My lips find yours as the kisses from before spark continued emotional exchanges . . . "Yes, baby . . . I love you . . ."

The rhythmic squeezing of your inner walls around my engorged shaft are driving me to love you even more . . . the physical love-making catching up with the emotional.
 
Back
Top