Long Nipple Fan Club

vwnut

Literotica Guru
It was recently brought to my attention that I have started threads in honor of both dark nipples and large areolas, but nothing to pay tribute to long nipples. That, my friends is a matter I intend to correct post haste. So from now forward this thread will stand as an open forum to the ladies who possess these lovely nipples, and for the men and women who are enjoyers, apreciators, or even fanatics.

All of that being said, please feel free to post away!

I don't if they are long enough for you, but they are hard

Last edited:
mmmmm ... they're long and hard -- a perfect combination! I'd love to nibble on each one extensively! ;)

I thought I would add this to the long nipple fan club hope it it long enough

Attachments

• Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 1,749
It was recently brought to my attention that I have started threads in honor of both dark nipples and large areolas, but nothing to pay tribute to long nipples. That, my friends is a matter I intend to correct post haste. So from now forward this thread will stand as an open forum to the ladies who possess these lovely nipples, and for the men and women who are enjoyers, apreciators, or even fanatics.

All of that being said, please feel free to post away!

So glad this thread is finally up! I don't really have anything to contribute to it, but I am VERY HAPPY for this thread!

So glad this thread is finally up! I don't really have anything to contribute to it, but I am VERY HAPPY for this thread!

Even if they don't fit the topic, I for one would be more than happy to see your nipples anyhow!

I love to see long hard nipples. Thank you for starting this thread, and thank you ladies for posting.

Please keep it up.

I love to see long hard nipples. Thank you for starting this thread, and thank you ladies for posting.

Please keep it up.

Back