The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
was not in the mood

but a guy on my yahoo was horny..so i helped him jack off on cam

and now! im hard..and wanting a cock to cum in my ass !

may be one more in my mouth will be good too!

was going for work and then

saw some sexy cocks on here...

and...im rubbing myself through my boxers and i have slid in a finger in my ass!

With my wife's blessing I have my first coming over tomorow. He's promised to use me well and leave me fully satisfied. I've got my cock out stroking imagining what I'll have him do to me, but I can't decide whether to have him shoot his seed deep into my ass or pull out and squirt all over my face..... Anyone wanna vote as to where I should take his load?

With my wife's blessing I have my first coming over tomorow. He's promised to use me well and leave me fully satisfied. I've got my cock out stroking imagining what I'll have him do to me, but I can't decide whether to have him shoot his seed deep into my ass or pull out and squirt all over my face..... Anyone wanna vote as to where I should take his load?

because you had your wife's blessing.....no need to hide the evidence....Facial.

presently enjoying my smooth cock....while looking at mature cocks, cock suckers and some hot fucking pix

I saw a vid with two cocks cumming all over one another and it's got me bursting with excitement! I think I'll take a few moments to fantasize and slowly tease a bit. ;)

Relaxing after a long week and would love someone to help me cum to wind down nicely and start the weekend right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back