Nipples and aeolas

cheers emma :)

I agree Preg nipples would be awesome..
anyone got some they feel like sharing? ?? ??

Love the nipples

Hey Mack, I had to stop by and browse a little. Here is my contribution... however there are many nipples here I wouldn't mind having. Mine are different from most - hell they are different from eachother. I blame that on all those years of nursing.
Enjoy.

WannaBNasty said:
Hey Mack, I had to stop by and browse a little. Here is my contribution... however there are many nipples here I wouldn't mind having. Mine are different from most - hell they are different from eachother. I blame that on all those years of nursing.
Enjoy.
Ain't nothing wrong with nursing. They look great to me

bouncingbetty said:
I'm in a posting mood today. :D
ouch now that is very sexy. Kinda thinking of putting that pressure with my teeth and then a tongue flickering. Very nice hope it didn't hurt ;)

bouncingbetty said:
I'm in a posting mood today. :D
wow looks yummy and sexy. hope you were relaxing as you were being squeezed. Hope it didn't hurt to much. ;)

Martini in Silk said:
This is probably the only thread on Lit that isn't sporting my nipples, so what the heck!
great picture martini. Love the halo and the shadow effect. Nothing like being a little erect for the shoot. Nice shape and size for sure ;)

awesome thank you heaps guys

BB thanks for your contribution, - nice little vibe you have there

Martini - thanks for allowing me to copy your thread(found yours after is started this..)

Wanab.- devine :) yum., wish i could be there to lick them :):):)

WannaBNasty said:
Enjoy.

Wish it was me doing the nursing!

Back