tasting your own cum

i've only tasted mine after it's mixed with my OL:rose:'s juices, and yes it tasted fine!

I have tasted mine a few times and I didn't think it was too bad, not what I expected it to tastes like but I did enjoy it. First time was an accident but the other 2 I did it because I was interested in it. It is something I will do again.

Love It!

I dont indulge myself enough but when I do I love it. Cum to think of it I will have some of my own in a little while today.

I have tasted my own cum many times. Usually taking it from my partner's vagina or anus, have also been slowballed a couple of times. I think it tastes OK, but the activities associated are so darned hot that the taste is relatively unimportant.

I dont know if it tastes good or just neutral but I do know that eating out a creampie after I've gone makes me so fvcking hard and makes me cum again ridiculously hard...so there's that.

Hubby Tastes

If a guy expects his partner to swallow, then he should be willing to taste!
Hubby has tasted his cum off my fingers, as we snowballed and as he licked me clean. So hot when horny.

If a guy expects his partner to swallow, then he should be willing to taste!
Hubby has tasted his cum off my fingers, as we snowballed and as he licked me clean. So hot when horny.

I agree wholeheartedly, I've felt that way for as long as I can recall. If I wanted my wife to swallow, which I did, I felt I should be willing to taste my cum as well. When I tried it with my wife, starting with creampies and later snowballing, I found that I love it so much that I don't really want her to swallow anymore! She still likes to swallow sometimes when she gives me a BJ, so I don't always get some then, but it is very rare that I don't get to eat a nice creampie after I fill her up.

When I am really horny I will feel the need to consume my own cum, but it has to be from a creampie, preferably anal ;)

I don't usually taste while masturbating but I do enjoy a snowball or a creampie. One girlfriend wanted me to cum on her nipples and lick them clean, very enjoyable also.

I FI ally tasted my own...it was awesome!

I mean literally, just came in my wife an hour ago and immediately went down on that cream pie!

nice one Joshua

I FI ally tasted my own...it was awesome!

I mean literally, just came in my wife an hour ago and immediately went down on that cream pie!

Well done! Please give us more details. How did you get into it and how did she or you like?

My wife is rather conservative, but we went to a party last night, we didn't drink there, but got home and had our own party...we decided to get kinky, I blind folded her, tied up her wrists, and started teasing her...well, I did a little "just the tip" and she started talking dirty...she never does that...I came...hard and fast.

She got a little upset, but I told her not to worry, and dove right in on that...she wasn't mad long...it was the fastest I have ever made her orgasm.

Have you tasted your own cum? Was it good?

Yes and it was more than good. The best way i could describe it was the taste was a non factor but the kinkiness of it was such a turn on the second I taste it more will should out. Just so sexy

My wife is rather conservative, but we went to a party last night, we didn't drink there, but got home and had our own party...we decided to get kinky, I blind folded her, tied up her wrists, and started teasing her...well, I did a little "just the tip" and she started talking dirty...she never does that...I came...hard and fast.

She got a little upset, but I told her not to worry, and dove right in on that...she wasn't mad long...it was the fastest I have ever made her orgasm.

first creampie? lucky you

You are so Erotic

I agree wholeheartedly, I've felt that way for as long as I can recall. If I wanted my wife to swallow, which I did, I felt I should be willing to taste my cum as well. When I tried it with my wife, starting with creampies and later snowballing, I found that I love it so much that I don't really want her to swallow anymore! She still likes to swallow sometimes when she gives me a BJ, so I don't always get some then, but it is very rare that I don't get to eat a nice creampie after I fill her up.

My kind of guy! Way to go. :)

Back