Forget The Guy Closed for Mathildis

It was a strange mixture or arousal and humiliation that ran through Emma's body and she watched how Sue 'helped' the salesclerk. The collar looked nice and Emma was a bit oblivious to the fact that a collar was meant to show control and ownership. It was very hard to concentrate on anything when the plug was set to the highest setting.

The panties seemed to push the plug even deeper into her, but Emma was happy to be wearing something that really fitted her body.
 
As Val scurried out of the room Sue had Emma put her dress back on, " leave it unbuttoned 'til we get out side." Sue wanted to show off her new slut to the other customers and what better way than to leave her tits hanging out for the other customers to admire.
 
"Wha... what...? No..." Emma stuttered at her friend's 'request'. She looked down at the opened dress, noticing the way it revealed her braless breasts. She fiddled a bit with the dress in an attempt to hide them, but no matter how she tried they stayed very visible with the dress unbuttoned. "People will see..." Slowly she reached for the first button to close it
 
"With a chest like yours, you need to show it off. Everyone will admire your assets," Sue reached inside the dress and squeeze Emma's breast.
Seeing Emma trying to refasten her buttons, "Don't you fucking dare button up until I tell you; you are my slut and will do what I say or suffer the consequences!" To prove it Sue pinched and twisted the tit she was holding and gave 3 very hard smacks to the girl's ass. Sue hoped she was judging about the girl's submission correctly.
"Now you will smile at everyone you see in the shop." Sue attached a thin , almost invisible leash to the collar, "Let's go." She moved her slut toward the rest of the shop.
 
Emma's face was very red but she did follow Sue through the store. She tried to force a smile on her face as she walked towards the exit. Luckily it were mostly women inside, most om them looking very judgmental at the scene. Each look made Emma feel more naked and the sensation of the plug in her ass did not help either.

After a bit she walked in front of Sue, showing her eagerness to leave the place
 
"see they are all admiring you. I think a couple are jealous of you as they see my collar on your neck. Sue turned and gave Emma a peck on the cheek, "I need to pay for your things.That means you'll get on your knees and worship my ass with your nose no more than an inch from my crack." Sue was playing this up to the hilt to assert her control now. Turning her attention to Val she handed the credit card over. Sue was shocked at the total but shrugged it off knowing how great a slaeslady Val was.
Val, for her part, was delighted as her sales commission would be terrific and this was the most fun she had at work in a long time.
When the payment was done Sue motioned Emma to rise and whispered, "you may button your dress now while we are outside."
 
Last edited:
In her hurry to leave the store Emma had almost become a shoplifter, as she would have left without even thinking about paying, but with the collar she wasn't going anywhere. Her blush renewed as Sue spoke, but she tried to make her friend happy by kissing her ass, not sure what Sue exactly had in mind with 'worship my ass'

Once the clothes were paid for and they were outside, Emma quickly buttoned her dress before anyone could see her. "Are we going back to your place now?" Of course she would need a lot more clothing than just these sexy things.
 
"It's your place too now sweetie," Sue purred putting her arm around the girl sliding her hand to Emma's ass. At the same time she aided Emma in putting hand on on Sue's butt.
"We have to stop to get you some hot outer garments."
They walked around the corner into a boutique filled with all types of clothes from shorts to fancy. Sue was anxious to get Emma back to their home so was all business, "Pick yourself out some outfits, they'd better be provocative!" Sue watched Emma and turned off the plug off as this was a more conservative store.
 
Emma was not fully happy with the instruction, nor that she was the one doing the picking. It would be easier if Sue picked what she wanted Emma to wear so that Emma could blame her and not make her friend upset with things that were too innocent.

She wandered around through the store, starting by taking some shirts that were actually one size too small. After that she went for short skirts and shorts that hugged her big ass a bit too much to her own liking. She hoped Sue would be happy and showed her the outfits.
 
"Good start," Sue realized that she couldn't always be critical and the outfits were acceptable.
"Let me add a few to that," sue picked out a V-neck button-down blouse that would show ample cleavage, a dress with a slit up beyond the waist, short skirts, halter tops and other things that would leave little to the imagination.
 
Emma considered the skirts she had picked already rather short, but the ones Sue found might very well show her ass even when she just walked. And the other clothes weren't much better. She took all the clothes and went to the changing room, knowing she would have to show at least most of it.

She started with one of the V neck blouses and one of the short skirts. Both made wearing anything under them rather impossible, but she kept her bra and panties on.
 
"Yummy you look delicious. But, when you were that in the future loose the bra. The panties are fine, I like seeing MY girl's undies!"
She sent Emma back to try on more things and enjoyed the fashion show.
 
Emma continued the show, changing outfits every so often. Everything was more revealing than what she would wear normally and she was very happy the changing rooms were hidden in the back so other people didn't really see her. She had the feeling Sue was still, or again, aroused while Emma had no interest in fooling around in yet another store.
 
Sue wanted to fuck Emma right there when she came out in a short revealing purple dress, "Fuck girl that is hot. You need to wear that one home."
Sue patted Emma's ass and knew they had to get the fuck out of there before she got arrested for public indecency as this store wouldn't let her get away with what she and Val had done with Emma at the lingerie boutique.
 
Not much later Emma was in 'her' 'old' clothes while Sue had the new picks and together they walked to the counter. The collar was still around her neck, but to Emma it still was mostly a piece of jewelry, while others might understand the true meaning of it.

She wondered if Sue had more stores in mind for this day.
 
"Assume your position," Sue demanded when they reached the counter. "And, what happened to you wearing that purple one home. Oh well, we'll deal with that in a few minutes when we're home." Sue paid the hefty bill knowing she would make Emma show her gratitude for her new wardrobe.
 
Nervously Emma knelt down behind her friend, but this time she didn't kiss her friend's ass but just stayed very close behind it. She noticed the confused look of people in the store, but tried to block it out by just looking at Sue's ass.

She was happy the next stop was Sue's place, as being out shopping hadn't proven any more safe than being at that place.
 
Once everything was paid for and bagged up Sue nodded for Emma to rise and was happy with the progress Emma was making as she did not even detect a frown this time when Emma took the position. Once Emma was up Sue took her in her arms in front of everyone and grabbed her ass as she passionately kissed her, "SweetheartI hope these clothes will make you happy my pet." Sue said this loud enough that most of the shoppers could hear it.
 
Emma was too embarrassed by the sudden action to really respond to the kiss, and if she had it would most likely not be in a way Sue was hoping for. She instantly went red again as Sue's words echoed through the store, and she couldn't wait for them to leave.

She was not one that liked to be in the center of attention, at least not in this way
 
Seeing the red on Emma's face Sue smiled and ran her hand gently through Emma's hair, "You'll be fine sweetie, now let's blow this popsicle stand," she whispered softly and hopefully reassuringly. She handed the bags to Emma and held the door open for her new girlfriend, even if Emma didn't think so yet.
As they walked they came across a small outdoor sandwich shoppe and knowing that they both needed to recharge, "Let's stop for a bite to eat real quick."
 
She nodded to her friend. Something to eat sounded good and here she at least could keep her clothes on. The shoppe wasn't very busy , there were a few tables for people to sit and eat but only two tables had people sitting at them. Two girls were working on the other side of the counter and Emma ordered her sandwich
 
As Emma ordered Sue ran her hand over her back and ass causing the hem of the dress to ride up enough so the few customers could catch a small glimpse of Emma's undies. Adfter they got their food they sat a table near the other customers. Speaking quietly, "You know part of the reason I brought you here is to show off my new possession." She took a big drink of her soda andcovertly reached over and unbuttoned Emma's top button whispering, "if ya got it flaunt it."
 
Emma was sure all the other customers were staring at her ass as she ordered but did nothing to stop Sue. Most of them were guys so she figured Sue wouldn't go too far, since you never knew what a guy would consider an 'invitation'. Her friend might have said that she was into boys and girls, but so far Emma had only seen her interested in other girls.

Emma's blouse had already shown some cleavage but as Sue opened the top button her new bra became visible as well. She blushed and hoped her friend would stop at just that button and tried to distract herself by taking a bite of her sandwich.
 
Sue admired the additional clevage Emma was showing and reached over and made sure the opening was as wide as it needed to be. She debatedwhether to undo just one more button.
Hungrily Sue ate several bites of her extra thick roast beef sandwich before stelling her roommate, "I bet you're wondering how Val and I split." Sue looked over at Emma for some reaction. "She and I were together for a year before she met a wonderful guy. And, she wanted to have kids. You she is pregnant now about 2 months along. Anyway after we had some threesomes and I did the guy myself we agreed that it was time for Val to move along. But her guy knows we ocassionally fool around. When we met she was even more resistant than you've been but soon we would do anything for one another just like it'll be between you and me very soon, sweetie."
Sue gave Emma's thigh a tender almost platonic squeeze.
 
Emma couldn't believe her friend talking just like that when there were other people around. She might talk about her boyfriend at times with friends, but not like this. It didn't look like the people hard heard, nor that anyone other than Sue was noticing the presented cleavage.

Emma enjoyed her sandwich, taking it slow as this place might very well be the safest for her.
 
Back
Top