The Mis-Adventure’s of Mae and Ivory (Closed for Lexavier)

HotKittygirl

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Posts
1,584
The Cult of the Dragon God, part 1.

Mae Van Duran couldn’t recall exactly how the bar fight had started (in all honesty she didn’t really care). She was in the thick of it, twisting and hammering clenched fists at the nearest face or body. She grabbed whatever was in reach and lobbed it, mugs, plates, a chicken, even a small dog (or maybe a kobold she wasn’t sure). The sounds of chaos echoed about her; Mae loved it! As a noblewoman might love the ballad of a beautiful singer the cries of pain and the crunch of bone were music to the barbarian’s ears. Yet she was note immune to the swirling cloud of fists, broken bottles, and wood that thundered about the common room of some nameless tavern in an otherwise nameless town. Already her bottom lip had split and her of crimson blood trickled forth. The metallic taste was thick in her mouth as she swung another blow at a balding commoner, nearly taking his head off from the sheer force of the blow. The man mewled pitiful and tumbled to the ground, unconscious before he even hit the floorboards.

With another foe down Mae turned her attentions elsewhere, spinning on the balls of her feet gracefully. She held surprising grace for one so tall, nearly topping out at an impressive five foot eleven. That entire body was taut and toned from a life of constant battle, sleek muscles rippled with each movement underneath the layers of leather and cloth. A fiery mop of crimson hair, cropped boyish short, whipped about a rather alluring visage. One might denote such a beautiful face as one of noble birth, though there was nothing noble about Mae, especially when she opened her mouth.

“C’mere you little fucking shit brain! I hope you saved room for my fucking fist! Because I’m going to ram it through your stomach and rip out your gods damned spine!” She bellowed with a fierce roar, almost like a lion issuing a challenge. After all, she was known as the Crimson Lioness to many. It was a befitting moniker from the way she acted in battle, leaping into the fray with the double headed axed etched with twin roaring lion heads while she herself released a feral battle cry. She was no different in this bar fight either, taking to it with a zest and hunger that was almost frightening.

There seemed to be no end of foes to rumble with either. A punch here sent one man stumbling into the awaiting fist of another, this deadly dance had numerous partners that loved to swap places. How long had it been going was anyone’s guess, still the adrenaline pumped through Mae’s body, a sheen of perspiration clung to the skin on her arms, face, and partially exposed chest. A rather ample display jostled with each deep breath she took, those swells held deliciously together by the tight confines of a verdant green tunic. Once more she slammed a clenched fist into a man’s face, feeling as much as hearing the satisfying crack of bone as she spun and lunged for another target...or so she thought...
 
Last edited:
'How uncouth. This would not do at all.' There Ivory was trying to have a quiet meal and a drink in a substandard-but-unfortunately-neccesary-to-tolerate Tavern, when all hell breaks loose..figuratively speaking. At first she tried to ignore it, taking tiny bites of the thing they had deamed to be worthy of the title 'bread', but was unable to when her table disappeared in a mass of punching and kicking bodies.

It had been going on a while now and for most of it, Ivory stood in the corner with her hands resting on her cocked hips. She was quite tall, but about average for Elves, her dark hair running down her back, parted slightly by the elongated ears. Her black skin tight catsuit didn't leave much to the imagination, and neither did her mood judging by the expression on her soft features. The leathery material parted from her shoulders and met just above her navel. Ivory had no doubts of her beauty, infact she flaunted it, using to get what she wanted.
Around her lay a few dazed bodies of those who had gotten too close, their brawn no match for the power of her magic. 'How long does one of these last for anyway' she wondered to herself.

If these people only knew that they were interuptting a member of the Order of Mages, they would surely settle down again and give her the peace she sorted, but there was no way they'd hear her over the racket they were making. She continued to watch it idly, until she spotted something through the brawlers legs lying on the ground. She quickly cast Detect Magic and yes! She could see a little ring glowing with the faint nimbus of magic.

Now that was a tease. Ivory's curiousity and love of anything magical compared against the prospect of going anywhere near the drunken rabble. She weighed her options up, it was only on the edge, maybe if she crept close and kept her head down she might be able to scoot around and pick it up without getting into too much trouble. She could always daze a few more of the fools.

It was worth it. Climbing over broken tables and unconcious people, Ivory made her way round the room. The tiny ring was blocked by just a couple of people, and they were too busy fighting to notice as she snuck closer.

Suddenly, and much to Ivory's dismay, the crowd parted and out flew a red haired demon woman with fire in her eyes. Her beautiful face, and heaving bosom contrasting with the other scum of the brawl temporarily shocked Ivory. But that didn't stop her training kicking in, the words of a Daze spell already forming on her lips....

Appearance: http://t3.***********/images?q=tbn:A...VhW9ZvGII8LeFl
Code:
Name: Ivory
Age: 140
Race: Elf
Gender: Female
Class: Sorcerer
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Level 6

Strength 	12	(+1)
Dexterity 	16	(+3)	[Racial Trait +2]
Constitution 	12	(+1)	[Racial Trait -2]
Intelligence 	14	(+2)	[Racial Trait +2]
Wisdom 		12	(+1)	
Charisma 	20	(+5)	[Level adjustment]

Size: 		Medium
Height: 	5ft 9
Weight:		105lbs

Total Hit Points: 42

Speed: 30ft

Armor Class: 14

    Touch AC: 14
    Flat-footed: 11 

Initiative modifier:	+ 3	= +3 [Dex]
Fortitude save:		+ 3	= +2 [Base] +1 [Con]
Reflex save:		+ 5	= +2 [Base] +3 [Dex]
Will save:		+ 6	= +5 [Base] +1 [Wis]
Attack (handheld):	+ 4	= +3 [Base] +1 [Str]
Attack (missile):	+ 6	= +3 [Base] +3 [Dex]
Combat Maneuver Bonus:	+ 4	= +3 [Base] +1 [Str]
Combat Maneuver Defense:+ 14	= 10 + 1 [Str] + 3 [Dex]

Languages:	
    Common
    Elven
    Sylvan
    Draconic

Traits:
    Havoc of the Society [+1 dmg to dmg spells]
    Charming [+1 Bluff/Diplomacy when someone is or could be sexually attracted to me]

Feats:
    Combat Casting [+4 Concentration]
    Improved Init [+4 Init]
    Spell Penetration [+2 to beat spell resistance]
    Eschew materials
    
Skill Name	   Key Ability	Skill Modifier	Ability Modifier Ranks	Misc.Modifier
Bluff		   Cha		+11 	=	+5		 +3	+3
Knowledge(Arcana)  Int 		+11 	=	+2		 +6	+3
Perception	   Wis		+8	=	+1		 +5	+2
Spellcraft	   Int		+13	=	+2		 +6	+5
Sense Motive	   Wis		+5	=	+1		 +4
Use Magic Device   Cha		+14	=	+5		 +6	+3

Favored class points: 
    Hit points 		0
    Skill points 	6

Spells
    0 level (Cantrips): Knows: 7
	Detect Magic
	Read Magic
	Daze
	Ghost Sounds
	Prestidigitation
	Light
	Ray of Frost

    1 level: Knows: 4+1. Can Cast: 6+2
       Identify
	Protection from Evil
	Mage Armour
	Colour Spray
	Magic Missile

    2 level: Knows 2+1. Can Cast: 5+1
       Invisibility
	Bull Strength
	Flaming Sphere
    3 level: Knows 1. Can Cast: 3+1
	Summon Monster 3

Class Specials:
    Arcane Bloodline
	Bloodline Power: Arcane Bond: Viper
    Cantrips
    Eschew materials
	Bloodline Power: Metamagic Adept 1/day
	Bloodline spell: Identify
	Bloodline spell: Invisibility

Racial Traits:
    +2 Dex, +2 Int, -2 Con
    Low Light Vision
    Immunities: Sleep effects
    +2 Saving throw bonus against enchantment spells/effects
    +2 bonus to overcome spell resistance.
    +2 Spellcraft - identify magic items
    +2 Perception

Equipment:
    Backpack
    Bedroll
    Winter Blanket
    Explorer's Outfit (Catsuit)x2
    Trail Rations x6
    Rope, hemp (50ft)
    Replenishing skin
    Necklace of Fireballs Type VI (1-10d6, 2-8d6, 2-6d6, 4-4d6)
    Campfire Bead
    Ring of protection +1
    Longsword +1
    Pouch of 1841 Gold coins, 64 silver coins
    Unidentified Ring
 
Last edited:
That was how fighting went sometimes. As Mae took a lunging swing a another drunken patron she overstepped her swing and went hurtling forward. Even the drunks saw this coming and managed to sidestep and offer Mae a opening to tumble through. With a flurry of curses the barbarian thundered forward, trying to catch her footing on the ale and blood slicked floor and finding no traction. She slid face first into oblivion, no wait, it was an elf. The fire in those jade eyes was quickly replaced by surprise, how wide they fluttered as well as her mouth which hung agap.

She meant she say something, anything, yet nothing came save for a thunderous groan and unceremoniously Mae tumbled to the ground. She hit the floorboards hard, a dull thud that caused more than a few near to cringe. While she might have displayed a sliver of grace previously there was sadly none to be found now. She skidded across the ground for a few feet before coming to a stop before Ivory. Luckily enough Mae had tripped before she could plow head long into the elf, no doubt even if she managed to get a spell off the collision would have done both some serious harm. Mae saw none of Ivory’s beauty at the moment, no, those jade orbs crossed and finally came to focus upon her boots. That was until the flicker light of the nearby hearth caught her attention. Just a glimmer, a hint of metal nearby caused Mae to blink and glance down. Just before her sat a delicate ring, well crafted though far from exquisite. Despite such it was indeed well polished, the very thing that caught Mae’s attention.

“Ah well look at this,” She commented more to herself, pushing up on her hands into a kneeling position as she reached for the ring and snatched up between greedy fingers. Only then as she peered at her prize did she finally take note of Ivory, those slender crimson brows furrowing above her gaze. “Whadda yah lookin’ at, knife ears? I saw it first!”
 
As quickly as Ivory's defenses had come up, they dropped as the woman bounced and skidded to rest at her feet. Ivory looked down, her hands finding their usual position, resting on the large belt at her hips. Two thoughts ran through her mind, first was 'This Wench better not throw up on my shoes.' and the second was 'I can no londer see my new ring...' and sure enough, as the struggled to her knees and looked up with those brilliant eyes, she held the ring in her hands.

Through the straggles of red hair, speckles of blood and sheen of sweat was a face that would surely have broken the will of many a man or woman. But Ivory was not one of many. She clenched her teeth and spoke carefully, clearly unsure as to how to talk to a drunkard let alone have a debate about possession.
"You are mistaken." She told her sternly. "I clearly saw the ring first, and this is hardly the place to have such an arguement, so why don't you just give me it to me and you can return to your little fight."
 
And that was her first mistake. Mae Van Duran was never wrong. Even if she was, she was never wrong! (Don’t think too hard on that one.) The look upon that beautiful visage scrunched up as the anger set in. The momentary euphoria of finding a treasure was dashed to bits by this elf. As Mae’s gaze drifted over the catsuit clad elf she couldn’t help but notice the stunning figure she had. In another situation Mae would have found the way she flaunted herself in that clinging outfit refreshing. Yet now she was just another cat after the same scrap of food she was.

“Wrong am I?” She snorted like a bull, pushing herself back up to her feet and rising to her full height in a deliberately slow fashion. While Mae did not wear a catsuit, her attire was just as form fitting if not more revealing. Those skintight leather breeches clung greedily to shapely hips and toned thighs before disappearing underneath a pair of knee high dusty brown boots. Her mid-drift lay exposed, several thin scars visible here and there over her sun kissed flesh. The rest of that more than ample core was head in a green tunic that pressed those ample swells up and together in a tempting display. Her arms lay bare from shoulder to fingertip. “Sucks to be you, Mrs. Priss. Cuz I got the loot and you are shit out of--” Mae spoke almost like a child taunting a friend. She held the ring before her as if to pour salt in the wound, yet before Mae knew it a drunken man stumbled between them arms flailing desperately. Almost comically he swatted the ring from her hand, which arched high into the air and back into the common room. Mae watched in disbelief, that haughty nature crumbling as her lower lip jutted out and she wailed. “Hey! That’s MINE!”
 
This barbaric woman obviously had no idea who she was talking to, and Ivory bit her lip to suppress the urge to inform her. Her eyes were locked on the little sliver of metal between two discourteous fingers as it waved back and forth. She prepared herself for a witty retort but as it turned out, she was out of time.
She didn't know what annoyed her more, the fact that she hadn't noticed the oafish drunk getting that close to her or the disappearing glow of the ring as it disappeared into the crowd. She wondered what the chances were that she'd see it again before someone else claimed it. She let out a sigh and glanced at the redhead. Ivory wasn't stupid, and knew just how she'd fair should anything come to blows. She also noted how dangerously little number of spells she had left.
All that considering, she couldn't help herself from uttering the words she knew she'd regret. "Well look what you've gone and done now..."
 
A look of shock drew out across Mae’s visage as she snapped her head back towards the elf. The disbelief was clearly etched upon that beautiful visage.

“Me?” Mae began, though a bellow from the brawl soon caught her attention. How she hadn’t noticed the massive brute of a man before was beyond her. He rose from the crowd with a dumb grin on his equally idiotic face. Pinched between thick and stubby fingers was that trinket the two women desired so.

“Look what I found!” The oaf said dumbly, offering a near toothless grin to no one in general. Mae fumed at the sight of someone else with her treasured possessions, that fiery light all too quickly returning to her jade eyes.

“I’m gonna smack that smile right off that toothless fucker’s face,” She snarled, though before she stormed off her attentions turned to the elf who thus far had been nothing but insulting. “I’ll make you a deal skinny. Help me get that ring back and we’ll work out a deal. I’d rather see one of us have it than him.” She finished her words with a furious snort, those piercing eyes settling intently upon Ivory’s own with a brief and curious intensity. She wasn’t always as thick headed as she first appeared.
 
Ivory's attention was also captured by the beastly man standing above the rest. The ring would barely fit on his sausage fingers, and surely his compression of the artistery, history and general feeling of the aura that came with magical items would be lost on him, it did seem almost criminal.

Still, Ivory didn't have the alcohol level in her system to suppress the self-preservation instinct. She looked over at Mae, 'Skinny?.... guess it's better than Knife ears' she thought to herself. The cogs whirred, she agreed that either of them would benefit from ownership more than him, and his level of intelligence would most certainly impede him.

"You have yourself deal." a flicker of a smile flashed on her red lips. Hoping she wouldn't come to regret this, she slipped a couple of components from her pouch, crushing them in her palm as she whispering a word, a little light enveloped her before disappearing, leaving behind an invisible yet tangible shield of force. She'd kept back the Mage Armour spell just incase, and she was glad of it.
 
It took the elf far too long to come to her conclusion, at least Mae thought. More than once in that small amount of time had Mae thought to just rush off without further consent. Yet soon enough that smile drifted across that pretty face of hers and Ivory agreed, yet not before doing something that surprised the barbarian to no end. While Mae herself had no formal training in the arcane arts, she had been around enough spellcasters to know when they were casting a spell. Instinctively she flinched and prepared to defend herself against the arcane onslaught. Yet, it never came. There was nothing but a twinkle of light about that beautiful elven frame that lasted for perhaps the blink of an eye. Regardless, nostrils flared as Mae snorted rather unladylike yet again.

“Warn a girl next time, will yah?” She grumbled, shaking her head before turning towards their mark. Without another thought she lunged through the crowd, doing her best to knock people aside and clear a momentary path. By the time she got to the fat man he was already trying on the ring though it didn’t fit on any of his fingers but his pinkie; and even then it was just barely.

“Hey! Fat fuck! You with no teeth!” Mae called out blatantly, though she drew the attention of several men at one time.

“Me?” A pudgy man raised his head from his current brawl, only to be slugged hard in the face. Mae halted for but a moment as another voice hailed her, though the one she was after seemed oblivious to her still. With a snarl she lunged at the oaf, making a initial grasp at the ring yet her fingers simply slid over his greasy hand.

“‘ey!” The oaf bellowed, bringing his other meaty fist down across Mae’s face in a fierce swat. It stung, though did nothing but kindle the fire within those jade orbs.

“That the best you got?” She rumbled threateningly before she swung her right arm out in a wide arc, catching the brute in the jaw and sending his head snapping painfully to the side. Yet despite such, he simply turned his head back to her a grinned stupidly. Mae baulked at the sight, he should have been sent to the floor or at least show some indication of the punch. Yet there he was, grinning down at her as his huge hands tightened into fists once more.

“My turn?” He guffawed dumbly, preparing to raise his hand for another go.
 
Ivory simply cocked an eyebrow at Mae's comment but chose to say nothing as they turned as one to fight the huge man. Mae unsurprisingly ran directly for him, calling out obscenities. Ivory chose a different angle, slipping through the waning crowd to end up off to one side. She pulled a knocked over table up to its feet just as Mae reached the brute.

'Maybe this would be easier than she though, Mae was pretty strong...' This thought only lasted a moment as he took the punch without effect. Ivory wasted no time leaping onto the table, the elevation giving her an easier target. Quick as a flash and with a whispered word, two bolts of magical energy erupted from her fingertips. The magic missiles zipped over everyones heads, spinning around to slam into the man's back, each like a giant slap of force.

If anything, this just made him madder. Sweat ran down his face as he creased momentairly from the pain but once again shrugged it off.

'Crap... two left...'
 
Before he could swing another ham fist at the barbarian Ivory unleashed her fury. The blast of force rippled the barbarian’s fiery locks, though it didn’t seem to phase the brute for long it was enough for Mae to react.

“Don’t you have anything bigger?!” She called out as she threw several fists into the big man’s gut, though Mae felt more like she was kneading dough that punching a man. It didn’t even seem to phase him except to bring out that big stupid smile again. With surprising speed for such a rotund man he grasped Mae by the hair, his thick, stumped fingers curling about her skull. With a chuckle he hefted the barbarian into the air, legs flailing as she was brought over his head. With a roar he held her aloft for but a moment before he turned towards Ivory and promptly tossed the redhead at her like a rock.

“Bad elfy!” He chuckled dumbly in the process. While Mae hurtled through the air, limps curling above her head to shield her.
 
Ivory was about to snap a retort, but the words stuck in her throat as Mae was used like a ragdoll. Just as Ivory was preparing another spell to hopefully cut him down, he surprised her by throwing Mae! The gorgeous red head flew towards her quicker than Ivory could react. The table was already precarious, and when Mae slammed into her, it took her clean out. The Mage Armour flickered briefly as they collided, certainly not enough to protect her.

Together they tumbled to the floor, winding Ivory as she bounced off the hard wood. Despite everything, Ivory couldn't help but notice the lithe form of Mae lying ontop of her, feeling every hard breath as they quickly recovered. Remembering herself, she pushed her off him. "I got Bull's Strength and a Ray of Frost left" she croaked.
 
Mae unceremoniously crashed into the elf and toppled onto the floor with a great thud. Her armor did offer some protection, but none to Mae. Yet there was no denying the firm, lean frame underneath her own. Mae felt the firm leather pressed against her own slick flesh, the scent of in filled her nostrils. For a moment she was disoriented and it was only Ivory’s voice that drew her attention back to focus. Slender brows knitted above those jade orbs in confusion. She truthfully had no idea what she was saying and the look was painfully obvious on her face.

“Is that magic? If so slap me with the bull on. I’m gonna need it,” She muttered lowly, pushing up from the elven spellcaster with a grunt. She was never one for spellcasters, though she did love those shiny magical trinkets they were fond of making. Yet in a situation like this what other choices did Mae have? If this was actual combat her axe would have cleaved the fat man’s head in two long ago.

The table had tumbled along with them and offered some manner of protection, if only for a few moments. Already the sounds of the tavern were returning to Mae and she had little doubt their foe was lumbering closer. She watched apprehensively as Ivory began her chant and touched her gently. It was then she felt a sudden surge of strength, her arms tensed and seemed to bulge with new found energy. It was a queer feeling though Mae couldn’t deny she kind of enjoyed it. With a lopsided grin she gave Ivory one final glance.

“Aim low,” She murmured softly, her voice a husky whisper in those upswept ears before she leapt forth and let fly another bellowing roar.

“Thought you had me, huh fat ass?” She leapt over the table and charged once more. Mae’s tactics were nothing if not predictable. She went high, curling her hands together and drawing all her strength into the blow. With teeth clenched and a roar rumbling in her throat Mae leapt into melee distance, swinging wide and high as the fat man bumbled closer.
 
Uttering the spoken word, Ivory cast Bull's Strength on Mae. She could have touched her anywhere to cast the spell, yet she found herself drawn to place her hand on her shoulder, the soft skin damp with sweat caused a momentary pause. 'What the hell Ive, you're in the middle of a battle here' she reprimanded herself.

"Aim Low" Well with one spell left, this had better work. She quickly prepared her components, working with practised skill. Swept up in this unusual combat, adrenaline coursing through her veins, Ivory felt herself uttering a challenging roar as she pounced over their covering table. Dropping to a knee she shouted something in Elvish, holding her hands out before her.

It was a relatively weak spell, but applied at just the right place...

The tumbling, twisting icy particles erupted from her fingertips. They swirled at speed, impacting on the oaf's groin. He faltered, his hands going to protect his now freezing crotch. This took his guard away completely from Mae's impending attack...
 
If Ivory was launching at attack, Mae was unaware of it. The barbarian lost herself in the moment, putting everything she had into the swing. Her arms tensed, the now bugling muscles cording. With one final snarl she lunged at him with all her strength, in time with Ivory’s unknown attack which left the brute completely open. It seemed to go in slow motion for Mae, oh how she wished she could have watched his face as the impact landed upon his cheek. Yet Mae spun with her momentum adding to the ferocity of her two-handed swing. The meet with a thundering crack that echoed about the common room loudly, along with a rather pathetic whimper. The fat man jerked to the side from the blow yet did not fall, at least not at first. Mae spun on the ball of her left foot, gaining her footing as she watched the man wobble and weave. His eyes were open and his mouth ajar, yet it didn’t look as if he were conscious. Mae watched for a moment before she sighed and took a step forward.

“This is the part where you fall down,” She muttered under her breath, drawing her right hand before her and poking hard at the man’s gut. The force was sufficient enough to send him tumbling back, the floorboards quaking as he collapsed. With a sigh Mae let her hands fall to her hips, casting a glance back at Ivory. She wore a rather proud smirk of a smile, lopsided as always.

“That was fun!” She said with a huff, gulping air for but a moment before she simply flopped down on the unconscious man. Idly she reached for his hand and began to tug the ring off. It wouldn’t budge so she spat upon him and wriggled it successfully off. Between thumb and index finger she brandished the trinket with a triumphant grin.
 
The Ogre's fall was almost comical, shaking the ground as he landed. He'd certainly have a headache and maybe even Penis Frostbite when he woke up.

A hush fell over the crowd, the brawl had begun to dissapate anyway, and when the largest of them had fallen, they all fell silent as they gazed upon the two victorious women. The Elf brushed a lock of hair out of her face as she got back to her feet and blew a sigh of relief, but knew it wasn't quite over yet.

With eyes upon her, she straightened up and strode over to Mae resuming her typical cocked hip stance. "I guess you and I have something to discuss now." She couldn't help that little tone of authority that slipped into her voice. Berating herself, for she knew the attitude wouldn't help, she tried again. "Did you want to sit down, over a drink, and discuss our .. arrangement?" she said carefully.

She realised as she looked around for a couple of chairs that were still whole, that the real goal had been achieved. A tentative peace had been restored, and if the cost of that was a small ring of unknown power.. she might be able to live with it. She considered that a moment... No point letting this Fiery Fighter know that ofcourse.
 
It was then that Mae remembered the other. Already she felt the surge of her magic draining from her frame, leaving her somewhat deflated and tired. Regardless, Mae pushed up from the unconcious man with a huff, her free hand reaching up to smooth a few loose strands of crimson that had clung to her brow. She was drenched in sweat, could feel it clinging to every part of her body. Her jaw hurt like hell, along with her lip and parts of her scalp felt like they were on fire. All and all she felt pretty good, there was nothing like the afterglow of a hard won battle.

Those jade orbs drifted curiously over Ivory as she finally came to stand before her fully. She had a certain way of standing, Mae noticed. The way her hip cocked out and that tone. It caused her brow to scrunch all over again and Mae felt the heat of her anger rising. Yet, it seemed the elf changed her tone quickly. With a snort Mae cast a glance around the common room, the calmness and quietness almost painfully loud after the brawl.

“What I want is a bath. Definitely a drink. I got a room upstairs,” She retorted easily enough, only to hold the ring infront of her and relinquish it with a flick of her finger, sending it in a low arch between them and towards Ivory. With that lopsided smirk she drifted off towards the stairs, stepping over broken furniture and bodies as she went, a certain sway to those shapely hips couldn’t be denied. Only as she reached the stairs did she stop and cast a glance over her shoulder.

“You comin’?”
 
She caught the ring deftly out of the air, unable to conceal the look of astonishment on her face. She thought for sure the woman was going to launch into another arguement. Perhaps now the fight was over and the adrenaline drained away, she was smarter than she seemed. A flicker of that smile traced Ivory's lips.

Although she never really drank, Ivory agreed that a stiff one would definitely be called for, and most certainly a bath. She glanced down at her dust-caked outfit and sighed, she'd have to spend ages cleaning it too. The woman's invitation was very appealing, she didn't have a room herself, having planned only on stopping briefly.

Slipping a couple coins from a pouch on her belt, she walked over to the bartender, who having reappeared now the brawl had stopped, was stood gazing over the destruction. "Whiskey. Two glasses." She demanded simply, pressing the coins into his hand and staring at him until he hurried off to get it.

Retrieving the bottle of amber, and two chipped glasses. She nodded a thankyou and turned on her heels to follow the red-headed temptress up the stairs. Her eyes couldn't help but rest on the beautiful buttocks before her. Tearing her eyes away, she looked ahead. "My name is Ivory by the way." She stated softly
 
“Mae,” She said simply as she began to climb the stairs, the tight fitting leather breeches groaning in protest with every movement. Those jade orbs catch sight of the bottle within her grasp as Mae came to the stop of the stairs, an approving smirk upon her plush lips.

“You have good taste,” She commented lowly, though exactly where her eyes lingered be it bottle or elf, it was truly hard to tell.

“Sorry if I came off a little bitchy earlier. If I was a guy I guess you could say I think with my cock,” She said bluntly, a bout of fierce laughter over taking her as she drifted down the narrow hallway past numerous doors of the same make. “You displayed some pretty classy moves out there. I’m not easily impressed neither.”

Mae came to a stop before one door and fished a key from her pocket. With a flick she opened the door and slid inside. Despite the outward appearance of the Tavern/Inn, it’s rooms were spacious and well-furnished. A bed sat pressed against the far wall near a single shuttered window. An over-stuffed chair and small table were shoved against the left wall and to the right was another small door leading into the bathroom. With a sigh Mae crumbled into the chair, one leg curling before her as she began to unlace her boots.

“I can’t wait to get out of this,” She huffed loudly, kicking off her boot and unlacing the other. Only then did her jade gaze find Ivory, her lips twitching slightly. “So do you always follow redheads who fight over rings into their bedchambers?”
 
Mae's sultry gaze sparked more than just the sly smile on Ivory's lips. "I am not either, but I find myself suitably impressed by your courage, and skill as a warrior." She replied, following her along the corridor. "And by your generous nature, I have to admit I was a little taken aback when you gave up a prize so hard fought for."

Ivory scanned the room quickly, an instinctual act that belied a wary disposition, despite the outward confidence. Satisfied, she strode over to bed, unclipping her belt and laid it down. She sighed softly as she was free of the weight at her hips. She heard Mae's question, but took the time to bend down and unzip her long black boots, pulling her slender legs out and wiggling her bare toes before placing the boots before the bed.

"I believe you invited me." she almost purred, her feet making soft padding sounds as she swayed over to the table and placed the glasses and bottle down. "It only seems right I share a drink as thanks for the little gift."
 
“Do you always accept invites from redheads you barely know?” Mae retorted easily, pulling off her last boot and tossing it aside with a sigh. For but a moment she leaned back into the chair and closed her eyes. She let herself relax for but a moment, though her eyes fluttered open as she heard the soft pitter of those delicate elven feet against the carpet under the bed. Her head lifted as the bottle and glasses were set down and Mae’s eyes lingered intently upon the sleek elven frame before her. Those lips drifted into a slow but wide smile, always lopsided, tilting more to the left than the right. Her hair seemed darkener than normal, hanging in lank locks about her beautiful visage. She was dirty and sore, worn and tired yet every burn she felt in her muscles was a reward in itself. Slowly she rolled her proud shoulders in a shrug as she pushed up from the chair.

“Generous nature? Nah. It wasn’t so much the prize I wanted as the battle for it. That’s where the fun is…” She let her words trail off as one hand slid out, the tip of her index finger lingering over the top of the whisky bottle. Gingerly Mae nibbled upon her bottom lip as she found her jade orbs wandering over Ivory without abandon; it was simply Mae’s way. She was a free spirit at heart, a barbarian tried and true. She took what she wanted, when she wanted, from whom ever she wanted with little regard for anyone else. Her head tilted to the side as she continued to nibble her bottom lip in a quiet endearing fashion.

“A drink then. To new experiences and blooming fellowships,” Mae finally spoke, snatching up the bottle and twisting off the top. Without another word she hastily filled both cups, spilling a bit upon the table before setting the bottle aside. She lifted both cups, rounding the table to stand before the elf and offer her one of the glasses.
 
"No-one has ever proved themselves worthy before." she said honestly, pushing her hair back past her shoulders. Her dark eyes twinkled, as a warmer smile slowly appeared. She wasn't known for her good moods back in the Order, but here she felt comfortable. Ivory seemed to be relaxing more, especially as she watched her new friend's eyes roam around her body.

Ivory couldn't help noticing that even with her injurys, and dried blood stains, she was a remarkably captivating woman. She seemed drawn in to the slightest details, the way she chewed her lip, the way she held herself with utter self assurance. "I'm glad that guy knocked it out of your hand then, otherwise you'd have fought me instead." she said shrewdly, accepting the proffered glass. Holding it aloft, she held Mae's gaze. "To the victory, and the prize" she toasted, taking a long sip. It was smooth and sharp, kicking the back of the throat nicely.
 
“To the prize,” Mae retorted softly, lifting the cup and taking a long pull without a flinch. She was use to the burn, welcomed it searing her throat and stomach as much as her muscles burned with each movement. She pondered exactly what prize as she took another swallow, nearly finishing the glass before she set it aside. Her gaze returned to Ivory once more, the look on her face as if she were pondering something.
“Well it worked out for the best then. It woulda been a shame to fuck up such a pretty face,” Mae said matter-of-factly. It was then she moved, her hands sliding out over the front of her leather breeches. Slowly she began to unlace them, tugging at the string briskly. She held her ne w comrade’s gaze as she did, her fingers hooking into the leather and literally peeling them off her shapely hips.

“So what brings you to this shithole of a city?” Mae finally broke the silence once more, turning from the woman as she bent at the waist and continued her work. Ivory had an all too tempting view of that rather taut and toned backside as Mae peeled her leathers from herself, revealing that sun kissed flesh criss-crossed here and there with scars. All that was between the two was a very small black thong that greedily clung to her mound, leaving little doubt to the finer details of her toned frame. Mae bent fully, lifting one leg at a time to remove her breeches and simply toss them aside and forgot them before turning back to Ivory, instantly catching her dark gaze.
 
The words formed but Ivory could not speak them. She heroically held Mae's penetrating stare, right until the moment she turned round. Her mouth dried as she rolled her eyes over the beautiful body before her. She felt beyond her control, something she was definitely unused to. She was determined to regain it, but those hips, the curve of the thong disappearing between two soft cheeks. As Mae turned, she took her time lifting her eyes to make eyecontact.

She smiled then, approvingly. She took another long sip, using the liquid to wet her mouth and lips. Finally being able to bring forth the words she wanted, "Passing through on my way to the capital." she said cooly. "I hadn't expected to stop, but then I didn't expect to be caught up in a fight either."

She placed the glass gently back on the table, turning her back to Mae. Peering over her shoulder, and lifting her hair off her back, she revealed the lacing that kept her inside her suit. "Do you mind?" she asked softly.
 
“The Capital huh?” He retorted easily, though from her tone she didn’t seem all that interested. Those jade orbs twinkled in the dim light of the room as they sought Ivory’s own. Yet the elf turned from her just then, exposing her back and drawing her hair away. Mae arched a brow at her companion, though her smile grew all the while.

She responded with nothing more than a low rumble of a murmur. With the soft padding of her feet against the carpet Mae approached, clad in little more than a top and thong. A pity Ivory could not watch those muscles tense and relax with each step the barbarian took, it was truly a tempting sight indeed. Yet already she felt hands upon her, not upon the lacing though. They brushed over the leather on her hips, trailing fingertips over and along the swells of her hips, to her slender sides before they raced across her back and gingerly began to unlace. Mae couldn’t think of anything snappy to say at the moment, her breath was deep and warm against Ivory’s shoulders as she unlaced her inch by inch. Yet she did not stop there, with surprisingly gentleness Mae’s hands slid underneath the leather and began to peel it from her frame. A heat came to Mae’s cheeks at the sight of that flesh, a flutter within her breast and a stirring in her loins. It was then she laughed, a soft, gentle huff from deep in her throat.

“Funny how we go from almost at each other’s throats to undressing one another,” Her voice was a husky silken whisper. The lower it went, the huskier it became, thick with a hunger that the barbarian could not hide. As soon as Ivory’s shoulders were bare and the catsuit being drawn down Mae drew closer, pressing against that lush frame from behind as her silken lips pressed against Ivory’s equally silken flesh.

“Mmm,” She breathed against her skin, taking a slow and sure taste with a languid swipe of her tongue. “I always heard elf’s were sweet like honey…”
 
Back
Top