ANAL Opinions

His_DirtySecret

Really Experienced
Just last week I tried anal with a friend I have occasional sex with for the first time. And id like to know what other men think of it as well as other women.

Please feel free to PM or YIM me anytime with your input :)

Just last week I tried anal with a friend I have occasional sex with for the first time. And id like to know what other men think of it as well as other women.

Very enjoyable, but need patience and lots of lube.

I agree with the comment below... I have only tried anal with a girlfriend once but it was very enjoyable we used lots of lube and lots of patience. I would love to try again. one addition I think would be an anime:).

Mmmm

I love anal. I rarely have sex in my vagina anymore. The feelings it brings on! The submission!! Makes me so wet thinking about it

Anal is 1A on my fetish list, cpl yrs back, MrsK admitted she has her most intense orgasm from anal.

.. help me out, you tried Anal with a friend...male or female friend.

Huge fan of anal play in all forms. I've found that a lot of women really enjoy it once they give it a shot. Those I have been with that don't want anything to do with it have usually had a bad experience (to fast to soon, or not enough slippery stuff).

I've experienced my strongest orgasms while receiving anal intercourse while at the same time a Hitachi Magic Wand is humming away on my clit. Wow! I'm sure neighbors heard my cries of ecstasy from many houses away!

However, a guy can't just lube up and think he's going to stick it in there. That hurts! I need anal play with dildos of increasing size to get me ready, and besides, the anal foreplay only heightens the arousal.

Want to make it even better? Absolutely mindblowing? Precede it all with a good figging. Oh. My. God. The guy who introduced me to that - during which my beseeching for mercy went unheeded - will forever hold a special place in my heart.

Love it

Love her scent, love her taste, love the look, love the feel. And, as others have noted, her orgasms are earth-shatteringly strong when I'm playing around back there and she is playing with her clit. Downright body wracking orgasms for her...and mine are pretty damn good too.:D Slow and steady wins the race...if we were in a race...which we're not.:)

However, a guy can't just lube up and think he's going to stick it in there. That hurts! I need anal play with dildos of increasing size to get me ready, and besides, the anal foreplay only heightens the arousal.

I agree. There are some many fun ways to get her ready before attempting to enter her pretty ass. My two favorites, in no particular order:

1. Toys of increasing size or my thumb while fucking her pussy doggy. A variation on this is when we have another man involved and she is riding him while I get her ready to be double penetrated.

2. I enjoy using my tongue to get a woman ready to painlessly accept my cock. This works really well for some women.

My absolute favorite is introducing a woman to anal and have her love it. A memorable quote from one such occasion "I thought anal was painful but that didn't hurt at all." Another, in an appropriately rough voice, "Fuck Me!"

Definitely need lots of lube and working up to it for most.

Depends on the woman though, one lady I know loves being relaxed with some tongue action with the lube being used in moderation as gives her a greater feeling. I was worried I was just going to hurt her the first time!

Love it

It's awesome. My wife loves it in the ass. I'll concur with the others when they say use lots of lube and patience. You could really hurt her.

I love anal..both giving and receiving. When I am on the receiving end, I like to be licked, and tongue fucked, finger fucked, then you can give it to me good with your hard cock. Nut once you decide to do it, and I've been warmed up, don't be shy about entering me! There are two sphincter rings that need to be passed thru, and the worst anal fuckings that I have had are when the guy won't push past that second ring. If you're gonna fuck my ass, then do it! Don't just dither in the "outer waiting room"!
Because once I have that cock or dildo inside me, I want it in-side me...and I want to be Really Fucked. Incredible, fierce orgasms...so different than vaginal orgasms.

Enjoy anal, as does my SO. But, as others have said, must be done slow and really slippery. She has great orgasms doing it, and is easy to make her cum just by rimming and tongue-fucking her arse - which, lucky for her, I like to do. She also comes hard when being DP'd with a toy or finger while I'm fucking her.

First time we did it, after she'd come and we'd calmed down, she said something along the lines of me not expecting to do that again. That lasted 'till I had my cock buried in her arse the next morning...

Also love having my arse toyed or fisted. Love the feeling of being stretched and being full... Would love to be fucked by SO wearing a strap-on, but I think we are getting into subjects covered by other threads ;-)

Back