Acts of Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.

carne_dulce

Really Experienced
How did I ever come to share such intimate photos? ,,,. I expose myself on His command for His pleasure ......I was playing ....... exploring the sexual possibilities online in Second Life, a virtual reality........ I encountered Him............... written in His profile: "Submission is a hunger that longs to be fed ... " I was intrigued; "... Beg me to let you please me." I was challenged. Did He really believe He could inspire such desire as to make me beg? I presented myself to Him with "What do you have to teach me?" His probing and relentless questions made me reveal things I never told anyone. He stripped me naked: body, mind, avatar and flesh ....................made me writhe with desire of such burning intensity! Ah, how I begged Him to let me be His pet...............And that is what I am now -- His pet. His insatiable demands fire my blood; His erotic imagination amazes me. And I beg Him to give me acts of submission to commit. He has told me now that it is time that I reveal and expose myself to a larger audience for His sake ............... He says that if I continue to prove that I am a good pet..............He will continue to make me feel so alive by conceiving of ever more delicious acts of submission.

Attachments

• MagicWand2mask.gif
    MagicWand2mask.gif
    63.8 KB · Views: 11,469
  • altar_Teacher.gif
    altar_Teacher.gif
    62.7 KB · Views: 9,841
  • altar_Teacher2.gif
    altar_Teacher2.gif
    72.4 KB · Views: 10,331
Last edited:
another photo

acts of submission often involve demonstrating the enjoyment of toys like the magic wand, a series of glass balls fused together in a very pleasurable rod

Attachments

• Magic_Wand.jpg
    Magic_Wand.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 5,762
Last edited:
more photos

enjoy!

Attachments

• MagicWand4sml.gif
    MagicWand4sml.gif
    97.5 KB · Views: 5,591
  • MagicWand3.gif
    MagicWand3.gif
    68.8 KB · Views: 5,698
Shopping Day

He sent me shopping. He told me to wear a skirt and no panties. He told me to go to a shoe store and try on shoes. He told me to try on beautiful clothes and lingerie for Him and to take photos. He told me to tell you how much pleasure it brings me to carry out His wishes. He told me to tell you about how it makes me wet. He is Outlaw, Mirror ... and when I submit to his will, I ride the Dragon ...

Attachments

• Blouse_Shopping_Day.jpg
    Blouse_Shopping_Day.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 5,387
  • Bra_Shopping_Day.jpg
    Bra_Shopping_Day.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 5,797
  • Shoe_Store_Shopping_Day.jpg
    Shoe_Store_Shopping_Day.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 6,001
thank you for your kind words

Thank you for your kind words about my photos -- I'm so glad you like them, and I know my Teacher will be glad also!

WOW, what a great start. skirt shots with no panties are at the top of my list. mmmmm

You are doing well for your Master. You are at the beginning of your journey into the gift of submission. What you feel now will only grow in depth and intensity.

Very Hot

Nice start to the thread. can we see the uncropped version of the shoe store shot?..

sexy pics, very sexy lady and a hot thread. my screen is starting to steam up. :devil: love to see the skirt with no panties ;) the thread has got my attention and I have a firm grip :D will be waiting to see what happens next

It all began pretty simply...................online.........I was playing on Second Life where I explored sexual role playing in this virtual reality..............and I saw Him...............His profile.............He'd written: " "Submission is a hunger that longs to be fed ... " ... "let me reveal to you what you really are" ... "... beg me to let you please me". I was intrigued .....did he really believe he could inspire such desire as to make me beg him? I approached and asked, ""What do you have to teach me?" His probing and relentless questions made me reveal things that I have never told anyone and before I knew it....................I was burning and writhing with such desire as I had not felt in oh! too long. Ah, how I begged Him to let me be His pet...............And that is what I am now -- His pet. His insatiable demands fire my blood; His erotic imagination never ceases to amaze me. And I continue to beg Him to give me acts of submission to commit. He has told me now that it is time that I reveal and expose myself to a larger audience for his sake ............... He says that if I continue to prove that I am a good pet..............He will continue to make me feel so alive by conceiving of ever more delicious acts of submission.

lovely pics babe

Shoe Store Skirt

My Teacher specifically demanded the photo up the skirt ... I'm sure He feels gratified by your appreciation of his erotic creativity, as do I. Thank you!

It all began pretty simply...................online.........I was playing on Second Life where I explored sexual role playing in this virtual reality..............and I saw Him...............His profile.............He'd written: " "Submission is a hunger that longs to be fed ... " ... "let me reveal to you what you really are" ... "... beg me to let you please me". I was intrigued .....did he really believe he could inspire such desire as to make me beg him? I approached and asked, ""What do you have to teach me?" His probing and relentless questions made me reveal things that I have never told anyone and before I knew it....................I was burning and writhing with such desire as I had not felt in oh! too long. Ah, how I begged Him to let me be His pet...............And that is what I am now -- His pet. His insatiable demands fire my blood; His erotic imagination never ceases to amaze me. And I continue to beg Him to give me acts of submission to commit. He has told me now that it is time that I reveal and expose myself to a larger audience for his sake ............... He says that if I continue to prove that I am a good pet..............He will continue to make me feel so alive by conceiving of ever more delicious acts of submission.

I like that.

Thank you for your kind words about my photos -- I'm so glad you like them, and I know my Teacher will be glad also!

You have a clever teacher, and a sexy body. Shame I am not female... I would join the queue for the cam. A message for your Master - thanks you for sharing your sub, please encourage her to be ever more daring, we will all benefit from your play

another for fans of skirts

A picture taken at the beginning of a shopping-day assignment ...

Attachments

• Pink_Panites_sml.jpg
    Pink_Panites_sml.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 5,091
A quite amazing thread. The storyline really brings the photos to life. You are a good pupil.

Where did he make you lose the panties?

You started the day with panties, and ended up with none. Where did you lose them?

Great pics.

He sent me shopping. He told me to wear a skirt and no panties. He told me to go to a shoe store and try on shoes. He told me to try on beautiful clothes and lingerie for Him and to take photos. He told me to tell you how much pleasure it brings me to carry out His wishes. He told me to tell you about how it makes me wet. He is Outlaw, Mirror ... and when I submit to his will, I ride the Dragon ...

awesome. hope this is a frequent event.

sweet flesh

"carne dulce" means "sweet flesh" -- on a shopping trip, Teacher texts me instructions and I acknowledge them as I fulfill them .. I lose the panties when He tells me to remove them ...

"carne dulce" means "sweet flesh" -- on a shopping trip, Teacher texts me instructions and I acknowledge them as I fulfill them .. I lose the panties when He tells me to remove them ...

Your story and pictures are amazing! Thank you for sharing! And I hope your Master allows/commands you to keep doing more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back