The Official Author's Hangout 2014 Earth Day Contest Support Thread

Well can't do a sequel to this one like did for the Valentine's day one since my last year's Earth Day entry had a het ending. Hmm. Need to find a fresh bunny for this.

Is that a rapper?

Low T is low testosterone. :(

I already finished my Earth Day story a while ago. It's a 4 page mother/son story. I really like it.

That might be the only Earth Day story I do. I'll probably work on non-contest stories for before and after the Earth Day contest. Then onto Nude Day, which his my favorite.

Got mine underway. Really just establishing the world and the characters at this point. We'll see what happens when I drop the first conflict on them a few more paragraphs in.

Kicking this back to the top. I hope everyone is writing.

Just hit 1k words on mine a few minutes ago. Have the setting established and the first of the major plot points. The second will make an appearance in short order, setting up everything to roll forward.

So far, so good. But I thought that the last two years at about this time as well.

Mine is finished the writing stage and is at the mercies of the lovely lady doing my editing for me.

or it would be if she was not being distracted my the Olympic hockey team.

Walks off whistling at the possible innuendos of that statement.

:rolleyes:

MST

My is still churning around up there, expanding and solidifying. So far whenever I've checked in on it, it messages back "Not ready yet; don't stop what you're working on."

I filed my incest plot bunny for a just for fun story(or possibly a summer lovin entry)

I've shifted ideas to a category I have not written in yet and going with it being a romance.

I've reached the stage of not caring about overall response and stretching myself a bit.

Mine is finished the writing stage and is at the mercies of the lovely lady doing my editing for me.

or it would be if she was not being distracted my the Olympic hockey team.

Walks off whistling at the possible innuendos of that statement.

:rolleyes:

MST

Game is over. Now it's Sweden and Latvia. Only one Bruin on the Sweden team, so I'm only watching with one eye open.

Back to work. (Walks off muttering under her breath: Friggin' slave driver.)

Only about 500 words in, letting the story slowly work through setting the scene and the first character.

Game is over. Now it's Sweden and Latvia. Only one Bruin on the Sweden team, so I'm only watching with one eye open.

Back to work. (Walks off muttering under her breath: Friggin' slave driver.)

Well, I do have a few whips. Including one made from bunny fur that feels like getting petted by a kitten.

Then there is that cat-of-nine tails that hangs from my belt at SCA events. Really more a Friggin' pirate than a Friggin' slave driver.

Now if I can just figure out what a Friggin' is.

Back to multitasking.

"The floggings will continue till morale improves." quote for the day.

Last edited:
Well, I do have a few whips. Including one made from bunny fur that feels like getting petted by a kitten.

Then there is that cat-of-nine tails that hangs from my belt at SCA events. Really more a Friggin' pirate than a Friggin' slave driver.

Back to multitasking.

"The floggings will continue till moral improves." quote for the day.

Moral isn't going to improve around here. Morale might. :D Or might not.

Back to multitasking.

"The floggings will continue till moral improves." quote for the day.

I've never been fond of whips.

My "weapon" of choice has always been a dowel. I prefer caning over whipping.

I'm fairly good with a staff and can do a mini routine with a dowel that to most people just looks like fancy fooling around.

But I did it one night at a party that was a mix of work friends a few family members and also a few people from the lifestyle. The looks on the face of those women was vastly different than the other women.

Very awkward moment when my mother said, "Wow, he is really good with that thing!"

I've never been fond of whips.

My "weapon" of choice has always been a dowel. I prefer caning over whipping.

I'm fairly good with a staff and can do a mini routine with a dowel that to most people just looks like fancy fooling around.

But I did it one night at a party that was a mix of work friends a few family members and also a few people from the lifestyle. The looks on the face of those women was vastly different than the other women.

Very awkward moment when my mother said, "Wow, he is really good with that thing!"

With a whip you will every once in a while catch yourself, there by satisfying the inner masochist.

Using a dowel would remind me far too much of Rapier Fighter Practice. Those quarter size bruises are not fun.

sue_muir.jpg

And yes those are two ladies.

MST

Hmmmm who knows, I may enter something fo the Earth Day contest. I was happy with my V-Day results.

I have one started from last year I didn't finish on time. Perhaps this year will be different.

Sorry

In the VD contest thread
Right now I'm trying to kill the Earth Day plot bunny which keeps popping up in my head :)

I tried, I really, really tried to chase it away. But it kept coming back and nibbling on my toes.

So I'm gonna drag you through some favorite Danish nature in this Contest. Hope you survive ;)

I tried, I really, really tried to chase it away. But it kept coming back and nibbling on my toes.

So I'm gonna drag you through some favorite Danish nature in this Contest. Hope you survive ;)

Blonde hair and blue eyed female Danish Nature? :eek:

Where is that drooly smilie when ya need it.

Blonde hair and blue eyed female Danish Nature? :eek:

Where is that drooly smilie when ya need it.

Ehm no, blond hair and blue eyed male Danish Nature - it's GM again, sorry...

Last edited:
can you write a story that will qualify for both contests?

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2014 Sexy April Contest

attachment.php

april showers bring may flowers…

You can begin submitting your stories starting March 27th
The winners will be announced on or around April 21st

You can discuss this special contest on this thread or on the official A.I.R. one.

RULES (for the A.I.R. APRIL contest):

- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted.

- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories (a story can only win one prize in each contest):

1) Best Overall Story
2) Most Views
3) Most Comments
4) Most Votes
5) Highest Score

- A story has to accrue a minimum of 250 votes to be eligible (higher in some categories). The vote, comment, view, favorite, and score numbers that are reported by LITEROTICA will be used subject to final verification by the A.I.R. Computer Center.

- Story must have an April Theme.

- It must be erotic in content.

- Non-Humans are not erotic and NH category stories will not be accepted. Nor will Sci Fi ones be accepted.

- No character may be named Pauletta.

- Don’t just submit some rehashed story you’ve been working on for years. We want something fresh. Be creative!

- A.I.R. reserves the right to disqualify without notice or explanation any story in which any kind of cheating or vote-tampering is suspected.

- Every story that meets the above criteria and is submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period will be automatically entered into the A.I.R. contest. No special submission form must be filled out. We believe in inclusivity!

- If you have any questions regarding any of the above or anything pertaining to our contests, feel free to contact me by PM or email, or post any questions you have on this thread or the Official A.I.R. thread.

Good Luck!!!

There isn't but one real contest and that is the 2014 Earth Day Contest.

Anything scouries hypes is a fake. His contests, his awards, even his fake lists. So newbies beware. Putting him on ignore is the best way to enjoy the real contest with out his bullshit and distractions.

back to the top with this thread

So the deed is done. Almost 9,000 words of nature driven romance with hardly any sex. I can tell the plot bunny to go burrow in the Earth for the next month and stop annoying me. :)

Though it pains me to admit it, I'm actually having fun making up stories to fit the given themes. But if I do Nude Day, I promise to write a heterosexual orgy with blue eyed Danish blondes just for your sake TxRad :eek: These GM romances are making me feel all girly ;)

Back