New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone.........I'm 33 and from California
I am sooo brand new here, especially to this board. I don't know hardly anything about BDSM, other than some bondage type of things. Someone recently told me he wanted me to be his submissive and I don't have any idea what I'm doing.......except I know I love it when he bites my nipples hard ;) Any help and suggestions are greatly appreciated

Mystery Lover said:
I am sooo brand new here, especially to this board. I don't know hardly anything about BDSM, other than some bondage type of things. Someone recently told me he wanted me to be his submissive and I don't have any idea what I'm doing.......except I know I love it when he bites my nipples hard ;) Any help and suggestions are greatly appreciated

Welcome to our small corner of the net

Everything is here
for your reading and use

Some Doms and subs are into pain
others are not

D/s is about the exchange of power

anyway read around
if you have questions
post them......

shoulda known...

Aurora_Took said:
Thanks for the welcome.

Take? No drugs but did discover alcohol. :)

Good thing fingers and vibrators work magic.

Sorry, just got the joke, no sleep last night. College student with a project deadline.

The Took is from Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings. It's the last name of a hobbit, Pippin.

I have all of the lord of the rings...including the hobbit and a few works done on the elves in those same books...shoulda known...but gladyou got the joke!!! have a gr8 day and get some sleep!!!

hello mystery...

Mystery Lover said:

Just wanted to welcome you to the boards and let you know that the people you find here are awesomely intelligent and very helpful when it comes to stupid (and not so stupid) questions. Like sir Richard said, look around and ask...have fun on Lit.

Mystery Lover said:

im new too but I wanted to welcome you.... everyone has been soo friendly here im sure you will luv it...:kiss:

Welcome, Mystery Writer. And belated welcomes to faery pet, Aurora and everyone.

Come on in and start reading adn posting.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

:rose:

BTW, if I didn't welcome someone else new, please feel free to send me a pm!

I really don't want to miss anyone.

Mystery Lover said:

Hi Mystery Lover--

Welcome to Lit! I'm your friendly neighborhood Librarian :D

We've got quite the Library, feel free to browse through it and check it out. You can also find lots of great general info about BDSM at www.castlerealm.com

Jump out on the the threads, start posting, and get to know us, and let us get to know you :)

~anelize

you make me smile

i never stay in relationships for very long cause somthing is always missing. then one day i figured it out. i am a sub with out some one to dominate me. just reading all of your words here at this site is makeing me jealous ;) well i hope to find someone like the rest of you have, and i will continue to come here and read your words. just to know that one day i'll put happy words of my domination here makes me grin :). also if anyone has any inspireing words please e-mail me :cattail:

Re: you make me smile

kittykattlove said:
i never stay in relationships for very long cause somthing is always missing. then one day i figured it out. i am a sub with out some one to dominate me. just reading all of your words here at this site is makeing me jealous ;) well i hope to find someone like the rest of you have, and i will continue to come here and read your words. just to know that one day i'll put happy words of my domination here makes me grin :). also if anyone has any inspireing words please e-mail me :cattail:

No need for jealousy...with all the happy dom/mes we have floating through lit...looking for a poor sub to love and correct...i am sure eventually you will meet someone. As for the rest...hey welcome to lit...enjoy your visit!!! stay and talk with us for a while in the lounge...and when you have done all that...well p.m. a few people and get to know them!!! :rose:

MissTaken said:
Welcome, Mystery Writer. And belated welcomes to faery pet, Aurora and everyone.

Come on in and start reading adn posting.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

BTW, if I didn't welcome someone else new, please feel free to send me a pm!

I really don't want to miss anyone.

:rose: thanks for the welcome... Im glad to be here

Welcome, fortunately, there's not as much to learn as a subbie, just your limits, and how to communicate them to your topper. I hope you have a lot of fun learning.

something that needed to be said

for those like myself, you know, the newbies as we are called, i would like to extend a hand of gratitude to all of you that have went out of your way to make us feel welcomed into you hearts and minds, for myself personally, i have to take my hat off to my pet for showing me this wonderful world of yours, I say that because this is what we need to strive to become, a people of sharing, no matter what the culture and a people of tolerance, You all have given me reason to smile and that means alot to me, and for my very special one, I love you and thank you.... ;)

Re: awwwww

Pixie Mischief said:
hehe isnt this sweet? hehe

Hey pixie..pm me when you get on board (long as your iv ain't still in) and yes it was sweet...but that is my owner!!! Hello all you lovely new people.....:rose: *waving energetically from her spot by the bed*

just another noob

Well, I managed to invite myself onto the Author and Feedback forums without making too much of an ass of myself, so I thought I'd pop on here and say hi as well.

*waves cheerfully*

Within BDSM, my interests lie mostly in D/s and S&M.
I'm more s than D.
A little bit of M and not so much S.

:D

Re: just another noob

violent intimacy said:
Well, I managed to invite myself onto the Author and Feedback forums without making too much of an ass of myself, so I thought I'd pop on here and say hi as well.

*waves cheerfully*

Within BDSM, my interests lie mostly in D/s and S&M.
I'm more s than D.
A little bit of M and not so much S.

:D

Welcome to our little piece of the net

POPPING IN

*pops in waving*

...and drooling over apet's AV.:p

Hiya, Richard

;)

Sorry I've been out of touch... long story.

Ciao,
~Creme:kiss:

intro' myself...

Hi there,

Just stopped by to say " hi " and to introduce myself to all the very friendly people of this board...(and offcourse, to make it clear that i'm really not that much off a "troll'...thank you RisiaSkye-good Idea...) Well then...I'm M. -nickname : " wannawatchuwiggle", I'm 31 yrs. old, from the Netherlands ( so anyone wanna know some' about where to go when in Amsterdam-feel free to ask...either I'd know it or I'd be glad to look it up for you !!) Also I'm a hetero. Male, quite unexperienced in the whole BDSM-scene...apart from my own little "adventures", (which were mostly little "game-like things",role-play - that kinda stuff...) 'Am Dom. , and eh...'don't know...perhaps would like to be a sub as wel...(???) Like to 'watch , 'am a bit of a voyeur,I reckon...tying her up the gently way is also a big turn on for me, but what I like the most-and I 'm not really sure this belongs inhere ,please tell me if otherwise !!- is "female desperation" and "e.v. "accidental wetting"...letting/making her pee on all sorts of exiting ,outdoor places...that sorta thing...

If any1 want to know something else, or if I left out something important...please do tell me .

Sincere greetings, wannawatchuwiggle. :devil:

Our community just keeps on growing!

Welcome Kittykattlove, Violent Intimacy (love that Nick!!), and Wannawatchuwiggle. Greetings from your friendly neighborhood submissive librarian *grin*.

Have a peek at our Library sometime, it's chock full of all sorts of interesting info :D

Shameless plug over *grin*

Enjoy your stay...get out there and get posting, so we can get to know you!

~anelize

A warm welcome to all who have joined U/us since I last peeked in.
I look forward to interacting with all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back