Forced Orgasms

cal28

Experienced
I love making a woman cum, but there is something just carnal about forcing an orgasm out of her. Having her tired up spread eagle o the bed and plunging a huge dildo in her cunt while using a hitachi on her clit. Building up the orgasm until she finally cums and then all of the fun begins because the vibrator stays there on her sensitive clit. Working it over while she screams out for you to stop, that she can't take it, it's too sensitive. But you don't stop, you are merciless with that powerful vibrator making her cum again and again!

Ladies how many orgasms do you think could be forced out of you in say two hours?

Guys, if you were tied up and after you blew your load and she did some hard core post orgasm torture could you have a second orgasm eventually?

I've always felt this sounded interesting, but people do not seem to have an easy time of making me cum--I basically always have to work for my orgasms, so the idea of forced orgasms is almost laughable to me. Either way, I have had at least 8 in 5-10 minutes before. I can't even imagine 2 hours!

Forced orgasms are the best. Something about being bound or held down and forced to cum multiple times...while screaming and sometimes crying. Having him look in my eyes and tell me how wet I am and he's not stopping until he's satisfied.

Fuck, it's hot.

I find it's ever better when the build up is very slow. Lots of caressing and soft touching. Fingers lightly trailing over her body just slightly avoids those erogenous zones, until finally a nipple is brushed or her wet lips. Then the tongue barely flicks over her clit.. just once, then twice, then at a slow pace. This picks up but not enough to make her cum until she is begging to cum. Once she thrashing from all the teasing the orgasm is finally delivered but it doesn't stop. The sensations increase and stimulation is much more intense making her cum over and over again.

That dichotomy of begging for an orgasm and then getting to the point of begging for the orgasm to stop, now that is fucking hot.

My experience is similar to Tomahawk. I'm quite happy to achieve orgasm with a partner; I can't imagine how difficult it would be to force me to have many in a short time. I'd much prefer to focus on my partner, anyway.

No one has ever done that to me before it sounds great and I would love to try it and see how I fare

Sam xx

Yeah, well, pinning her down and forcing a physical reaction - slightly amusing, like plush pink handcuffs.

Forced orgasm for me is to make her cum when it is totally inappropriate and disgusting to cum at such a moment for her. When the embarrassment, self-loathing and pleasure is a conflicting rage in her mind. Everyone can fuck a body, fucking a mind is a different story.

Yeah, well, pinning her down and forcing a physical reaction - slightly amusing, like plush pink handcuffs.

Forced orgasm for me is to make her cum when it is totally inappropriate and disgusting to cum at such a moment for her. When the embarrassment, self-loathing and pleasure is a conflicting rage in her mind. Everyone can fuck a body, fucking a mind is a different story.

Yes, I can understand this in some way. The mixture of emotion is potent when my husband and I are, for example, wrestling, and I'm pissed off that I can't beat him and I want to WIN, not just be let go... and the last thing I want at that moment is to be sexually stimulated, but it's very powerful when I am.

swoons

My other half has yet to acquire the confidence and chutzpah for this kind of headfuck but I have every faith in him.

Forced orgasms as described in the original post tend to just get past a point of being torturous for me. My mind achieves the kind of sensory detachment that extreme pain can cause. Aside from that it just tires me out and makes me less useful.

For me, it's a much more powerful kick for him to use me as he likes while informing me that if I climax he will bitchslap me into next week. That battle of mind over cunt is real torture. The moment when I know I'm about to lose is always exquisite.

I've always felt this sounded interesting, but people do not seem to have an easy time of making me cum--I basically always have to work for my orgasms, so the idea of forced orgasms is almost laughable to me. Either way, I have had at least 8 in 5-10 minutes before. I can't even imagine 2 hours!

I have used my hand, tongue and a vibrator to make an ex-GF cum several times (definitely double figures) in a forced roleplay. She had never used a vibe before and, until I went down on her, she'd never had cunnilingus before either.
Now I am far from an expert, but from what she said, it was like one orgasm rolled into another one, it was peaks and troughs, but they didn't get any less intense. She also squirted for the first time, which she was shocked by. She even apologised for dirtying my sheets!
Is that your experience when you say you've had 8 orgasms in 5-10 minutes?

knowing the inevitable

I find it's ever better when the build up is very slow. Lots of caressing and soft touching. Fingers lightly trailing over her body just slightly avoids those erogenous zones, until finally a nipple is brushed or her wet lips. Then the tongue barely flicks over her clit.. just once, then twice, then at a slow pace. This picks up but not enough to make her cum until she is begging to cum. Once she thrashing from all the teasing the orgasm is finally delivered but it doesn't stop. The sensations increase and stimulation is much more intense making her cum over and over again.

That dichotomy of begging for an orgasm and then getting to the point of begging for the orgasm to stop, now that is fucking hot.

I totally agree. Slow buildup is the best for me, not just because of physical or neurological implications, but more importantly because of the intimacy of very slow, teasing arousal. When a lover does this to me (I can't stand to have this done this very frequently), it launches me into some other universe for sure. Another dimension I've experienced from this is that, knowing the inevitable, my psyche tries to fight it, and sometimes it is very difficult for me to accept what is happening, delaying the launch sometimes through hours of play. But once it happens....wow!

I totally agree. Slow buildup is the best for me, not just because of physical or neurological implications, but more importantly because of the intimacy of very slow, teasing arousal. When a lover does this to me (I can't stand to have this done this very frequently), it launches me into some other universe for sure. Another dimension I've experienced from this is that, knowing the inevitable, my psyche tries to fight it, and sometimes it is very difficult for me to accept what is happening, delaying the launch sometimes through hours of play. But once it happens....wow!

That teasing and build up can be so addicting because it can last so long. The act of building up sexual pleasure to me, as a man, is the best part because once there is release the pleasure is over.

I have used my hand, tongue and a vibrator to make an ex-GF cum several times (definitely double figures) in a forced roleplay. She had never used a vibe before and, until I went down on her, she'd never had cunnilingus before either.
Now I am far from an expert, but from what she said, it was like one orgasm rolled into another one, it was peaks and troughs, but they didn't get any less intense. She also squirted for the first time, which she was shocked by. She even apologised for dirtying my sheets!

I suppose it's like that, but not from oral/vibrator. :)

Similar here. With an ex, although it spanned Se real hours

forced orgasms are definitely on the menu here, when we have a full on play session - i'll restrain her to a sex bench ( normally with chains ) and then tease a series of orgasms from her...carefully as i dont want her to switch off through discomfort or pain. Taking turns with fingers or tongue to start with, ramping up with a Hitachi wand or other vibes working toward a finale where i alternate between enjoying her myself and using a fuck machine...watching her writhe uncontrollably when the machine is doing 'its thing' is just beautiful to behold.

I'm not sure about how it would feel physically. To me, the most appealing part of the fantasy is a lover who would spend so much time on me.

Mind vs. Body

Maybe I am not a good person to comment, since BDSM has never been a big part of my life. But I always wanted a man to fuck my body, not my mind. And I generally wanted him to take the lead- i would generally follow, but not initiate (that changed when I married though). Perfectly capable of twisting my own little mind, thank you.

I am not sure when its inapproprite to orgasm, assuming a degree of privacy.

Anybody ever restrain a woman and tape or strap a hitachi magic to her and force an orgasm? I've seen a few videos of that. That thought has intrigued me ever since. I really need to do that.

Anybody ever restrain a woman and tape or strap a hitachi magic to her and force an orgasm? I've seen a few videos of that. That thought has intrigued me ever since. I really need to do that.

You just need to be careful because the Hitachi is so powerful it can desensitize a clit and then the fun is all over. The best is to very the speed and pressure that it is applied and switch between your fingers and oral stimulation too.

You just need to be careful because the Hitachi is so powerful it can desensitize a clit and then the fun is all over. The best is to very the speed and pressure that it is applied and switch between your fingers and oral stimulation too.

Yes, something to consider for sure!

Yes plenty of times, but to me the key is variation in the pleasuring. Its a no brainer to tape a Wand in place and watch someone writhe around - but sooner or later that play session will be done when she becomes too sensitive. Better to swap things around and not to just be focused on clit play.
I have a timer that the wand can plug into and that can be set for On-1 to 4 mins off 1-4 mins, that can be a way of slowing things down and creating an ongoing tease/pleasure.

To me the term forced orgasm is more about prolonged pleasure, taking her past the point where normally she'd have had enough. With a wand taped that could be minutes, whereas i'd rather stretch things out to a couple of hours; Varying the type of play & stimulation to other areas allows for that.

This is very interesting that everything can stop if you go to far. It seems like forcing orgasms to last for hours takes skill and consideration.

Getting to know your partner well is definitely a requirement to do this

Sam xx

I have done this to my girlfriend quite a few times. She absolutely loves it.

I find that the trick is to make sure that she doesn't "check out." This can happen for a variety of reasons, but in the context of forced orgasms, it usually happens because she is over stimulated. One of the ways to bring her back is to remove the vibrator and turn on the verbal stimulation.

This has led to amazing hour-long cum sessions.

Beautifully fucking illustrated.

A HUGE part of breaking someone down and remaking them is to shatter a person's notions of their own inhibitions and limits, then hold a handful of the broken pieces up for them to see. By doing this, they truly will drop any pretense and revel in their own degradation... and you own them a little more each time.

Do you want to cum? Or, do you want to CHANGE?

Last edited:
I would love a man to do this to me. I've seen videos and they make me wet.

Back