Greetings from a Southern Mom :)

SouthernMom

Experienced
Hello everyone, some of you already know me as Cayleebug around these parts. Unfortunately my email and scree name was compromised and I cannot log back onto them, so here I am with a new screen name!

If anyone would like to chat, old friends or new, I will be on yahoo for quite a spell tonight. Just send me a message on here to ask for my yahoo address or add me directly (it is in my profile).

Have a great night :heart:

Better watch out, she get tired of men really easily and drops them faster than they line up. I know. she's done it to Me.

Well I cannot please everyone or get to everyone for sure, I get quite a few messages! I do my best though :).

And I got you added Hatter.

welcome back! we all need a sweet, sexy, southern mom in our lives.

Last edited:
Hey friend! :) I sent you a PM. I hope you get it and we can chat some tonight. :D

Hello everyone, some of you already know me as Cayleebug around these parts. Unfortunately my email and scree name was compromised and I cannot log back onto them, so here I am with a new screen name!

If anyone would like to chat, old friends or new, I will be on yahoo for quite a spell tonight. Just send me a message on here to ask for my yahoo address or add me directly (it is in my profile).

Have a great night :heart:

Sorry it got compromised! I'll be on for most of the night, add me to yahoo! I'd love to keep chatting with you.

Back