Mondesir

dreaming_dragon

Experienced
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Posts
44
A Fantasy World with an erotic flavor.

This is a work in progress, or more honestly, it is about to be. As it develops, I hope people will take an interest, and post comments and suggestions and questions.

Table of Contents
The City of Dawn
The Pit of Lascivia
 
Last edited:
The City of Dawn

The City of Dawn – Easternmost city of the known world, a palace of pink marble and gardens everywhere. A city devoted to pleasure of all kinds. All vices are legal and practiced openly, from sex to drugs to sorcery. Personal responsibility is the basis of the law, and rather than a police force, there is a Guild of Compensation, which punishes those found guilty of crimes.
As the only law is to cause no suffering, the only crime is doing harm, whether it be physical, financial, social or otherwise. For all crimes short of murder, the criminal is brought back to face their victim and just compensation is then agreed upon by both parties with the guidance of the Guild Judges, and then enforced by the Guild Enforcers.
Aside from the Palace of Dawn and the temple of the Red God, the enforcer's castle is one of the city's notable features, as are the covered market in which things are sold openly that in most places are criminal, and the Gardens of Release, where lovers meet in the open and indulge themselves.
 
The Pit of Lascivia

A thousand miles beneath the surface of Mondesir is The Pit of Lascivia, the Queen of the Succubi. These are not cute, fun demonic bimbos, but beings of pure evil devoted to destruction and suffering. The pit is a giant cavern with a massive pyramid built inside, echoing with screams of pleasure and despair. All of the creatures of the underworld can be found here, indulging their appetites for perversion and sexual sadism.
Powerful Sorcerers bring orcish shock troops here to whet their appetite before unleashing them on the surface to rape and pillage. Dark Fae train changeling assassins here, abducting them and addicting them to the pleasures of the Pit. Utterly brainwashed, they are sent on deadly missions, knowing their only hope of return is success.
 
The Kalleh

Mountains stand against the sea, and a thousand rugged islands break the waves that roll off of the endless western ocean. Away from the coast, the landscape grows increasingly arid and barren, and true desert has taken everything more than a few miles inland.
The islands and the narrow strip of land between ocean and desert are divided into dozens of miniature, independent city-states, though in many cases, city is a tremendous overstatement.

Salis is one of the most important in the region. It is on the largest island in the Kalleh, and is a town of whitewashed mudbrick buildings built on two hills overlooking a sheltered harbor. There are taverns along the waterfront, a marketplace full of all manner of exotic wares from the four corners of the earth. The Palace of the Queen sits atop the higher of the two hills, and under Insela's rule, the city has enjoyed twenty years of peace and prosperity.
 
Back
Top