Oral Servitude 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favorite parts of servitude is the cleanup.
When he’s still hard and covered in us. I rub my face all over him, bathing in us. Feeling the warm sticky wet dripping from my chin from the head of his cock and down to his balls. Beyond. I get it all.
Sucking and milking with my tongue those last thick tastes.

I love that he stretches back, as if it’s a given I will do this. It is. Sometimes he even says, “clean me up” and it’s not a question.
So, I lick and I suck and I savor that tangy, salty, sweet stuff. And I wonder, if he will soften, relax, or grow in my mouth so we can keep going.

When he’s still hard and covered in us. I rub my face all over him, bathing in us. Feeling the warm sticky wet dripping from my chin from the head of his cock and down to his balls. Beyond. I get it all.

I love that he stretches back, as if it’s a given I will do this. It is. Sometimes he even says, “clean me up” and it’s not a question.
So, I lick and I suck and I savor that tangy, salty, sweet stuff. And I wonder, if he will soften, relax, or grow in my mouth so we can keep going.

mmmm. I love your "technique". Please let me know if you ever need to hone your skills from time to time. ;) :devil:

This is gorgeous ... really enjoying the whole process, from go to whoa, is so key to it all. Paying attention to the detail. Just wholeheartedly devoting yourself to doing that ... not as a means to any end at all other than the pleasure of your guy. I love finding some new little 'trick' that I haven't tried before, that gets the reaction I'm looking for.

This is gorgeous ... really enjoying the whole process, from go to whoa, is so key to it all. Paying attention to the detail. Just wholeheartedly devoting yourself to doing that ... not as a means to any end at all other than the pleasure of your guy. I love finding some new little 'trick' that I haven't tried before, that gets the reaction I'm looking for.

Post O results in severe sensitivity, if you're going to clean up, then that's going to be fun for him (if he can take it)

Yum. Mouthwatering.

Brings a delicious, new meaning to "You clean up good." :cathappy:

065.gif

ABF.gif

BBD.gif

194.gif

6F2.gif

tumblr_p6b16ylk8O1t1sr09o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ogalqf8H2W1vatuh5o1_500.gif

8CD.gif

tumblr_p768xdOS8M1vv2slmo1_400.jpg

Last edited:
Status