Murder at McCallister Dorm (OOC/Discussion)

st_fornicate

Sinful Salvation
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Posts
2,129
This story will be told in a series of chapters, each chapter with its own thread, to be linked here.

Chapter 1: Meet the Twins Tiffany and Tommy enjoy their last night together before going off to college. They get to school and meet their dorm roommates, Mikey and Cindy. Friction between Tiffany and Cindy is immediate, but Mikey and Tommy get along well, even if Mikey sets his sights on Tiffany.
Chapter 2: Let's Make a Movie David and Faith. David catches heartbroken Faith, on her way to the shower, with alcohol in her room. He agrees to keep quiet if she lets him take some pictures of her in the shower. Pictures turn into video, and it's not long before he's fucking her on camera!
Chapter 3: Literotica Lisa and Anthony's Literotica relationship goes to the next level: Anthony tells her to go to a party and give a stranger a blowjob, and to send him pictures. Anthony's roommate, Victor, targets her for a roofie and gets much more than a blowjob...


Thought I'd set one of these up to flesh out and record some of the ideas I have for this thread.

Found a partner! Yay!

Cindy Evans is dead. But who killed her, and why?

The idea behind this particular thread is to weave a web of sex, lust, jealousy, betrayal, lies, secrets and corruption before finally arriving at the mystery at the end, which is the murder of Cindy Evans. There are six guys and six girls to work with and focus on, including Cindy. Ideally, each character would start as a typical stereotype, but with a dark secret to flesh them out ;) Here's my initial run-thru, but its all open to discussion and change as the story progresses.

Cast of Characters

The Guys

The athlete: Victor Flores. His secret: sometimes uses the date-rape drug, rhohypnol, out at the bars to get easy pussy.

The nerd: Anthony Sanders. His secret: spends an inordinate amount of time writing naughty stories on Lit.

The geek: Tommy O'Ryan. His secret: is involved in an incestuous affair with his sister, Tiffany.

The musician: Mikey Harris. His secret: literally made a deal with the devil for his mad musical skills

The bad boy: Jon Kimmel. His secret: drug-dealer and occasional pimp.

The film buff: David Wright. His secret: films porn.


The Girls

The cheerleader: Ashley Williamson. Her secret: hard-partying slut by night.
DF0A2D1E-D624-4628-9D44-C69391DBE438-1944-0000010F0E813A9E.jpg


The nerd: Tiffany O'Ryan. Her secret: involved in a lusty incestuous affair with her brother, Tommy.
1D41BDFF-FA67-4CAA-9A4B-5A3265F0E4C9-815-000000A853F1DA5A.jpg


The preacher's daughter: Faith Brady. Her secret: (barely) functional alcoholic.
Rosie-Jones.jpg


The goth: Lisa McCain. Her secret: spends an inordinate amount of time writing kinky stories on Lit.
misa_campo1.jpg


The mean girl: Cindy Evans. Her secret: knows everyone else's secrets... But what's hers?
6AAD6271-8C20-4B9B-8B71-C26CC8E30342-1108-000000B6AC788DC5.jpg


The athlete: Hannah Sunmers. Her secret: part-time prostitute.
B8702D27-7A2E-43D4-A2EF-CE9669573965-1551-0000010CAA22D0DE.jpg
 
Last edited:
The Plot

The plotline of this tale will undoubtedly be convoluted and take many meandering detours, but if we start at the end and work our way back to the beginning, we'll have at least a decent skeleton to work with.

The end of the tale, obviously, is Cindy Evans' murder (and subsequent solving of the case by a local detective).

Why was she murdered though? Ideally, every other one of our characters should have a reason to want her dead, so they are all suspects! I'll use the next several posts to flesh out each of the different characters, including why they may want Cindy dead.

Regardless, the general length of time, in-story, that we're looking at is a full school-year. This gives us ample opportunity for lots of different scenarios, including halloween parties and winter and spring break shenanigans.

Certain bits and pieces to explore...

Tommy and Tiffany's incestuous love, and trying to hide it from the world.

Anthony and Lisa don't know realize it, but they've written a few steamy threads together on Literotica SRP.

As Cindy learns everyone's secrets, she uses the info to manipulate them, largely for her own amusement.
 
Last edited:
Character Profile: Tommy and Tiffany O'Ryan

Tommy and Tiffany O'Ryan are 18-year-old twins starting their freshman year at Golden State University. They are both nerdy/geeky types, good grades and studious. They are madly in love with each other and have been engaged in a torrid incestuous affair for the past several months (beginning, of course, on their 18th birthday). Their dorm rooms are next door to each other.

Tommy's roommate is the musician, Mikey Harris.

Tiffany's roommate is the mean girl herself, Cindy Evans.

The taboo nature of their relationship means they must keep it secret. Their lust and desire for each other, however, leads them to some risky rendevous. It probably won't be long before Cindy Evans figures it out...

Tommy
shpat_kasapi34_zps2b57fba7.jpg
 
Last edited:
Character Profile: Mikey Harris

Mikey Harris is an 18 year old freshman at Golden State University. He's always been a rocker, and dreamed of making it big with six strings. He was never very good at it, though, no matter how much he practiced. At the tender age of 16, he made a deal with the devil at a crossroads in Mississippi, trading his eternal soul for madcap musical skills. He has perfect pitch, a golden voice, a beautiful guitar, and fills the darkness in his heart with a steady stream of narcotics and alcohol to dull the pain of knowing he'll be spending an eternity in hell.

He's determined to enjoy as many earthly pleasures as possible, and his musical skills often lead women right into his bed, but no amount of sex, drugs, or money can fill the emptiness inside him.

Mikey's roommate is Tommy O'Ryan. Mikey thinks Tommy's twin sister is a smokin hot babe, and is definitely going to try to get in her pants.

lenny_kravitz_12_zps53739159.jpg
 
Last edited:
Character Profile: Victor Flores

Victor is a 21-year-old junior at Golden State University, from Puerto Rico. He is there on a baseball scholarship. He enjoys living in the dorm and often buys alcohol for the underage freshmen and sophomores. He isn't interested in getting involved in any kind of relationship, but loves to fuck and occasionally will slip a girl a roofie in her drink for an easy score.

He is very popular around campus. His roommate is Anthony.

He feeds Cindy a roofie-colada at Homecoming and has his way with her wasted body... And totally gets smitted with the young blonde. "If I can't have her, no one can..." But she never gives it up to him unless she's drugged.

hector1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Character Profile: Anthony Sanders

Anthony Sanders is a nerd. Nineteen-years-old, a sophomore studying for pre-med. He is socially awkward in all the usual ways, and much prefers spending time with his computer or lost in a book. He has no girlfriend and is, in fact, still a virgin.

His roommate is Victor.

He does, however, have a very active, and perverted, imagination. He does a good deal of writing on Literotica's SRP boards, and his persona there is often quite the opposite of his real-life existence: dominant, aggressive, sure of himself to the point of cockiness. He is well-written. Most of his stories involve brother-sister incest or bdsm.

DJ_Qualls_Hustle_and_Flow_zps2d64b46a.jpg
 
Last edited:
Character Profile: David Wright

David Wright is a senior at Golden State University, majoring in film. He is the Resident Advisor for this particular floor at McCallister Hall. He comes from a wealthy family.

His big secret is that he has a collection of porn he has filmed (and sometimes participated in). He has plenty of money to lure young coeds into his films. This kind of information would get him fired and expelled, of course. He does most of his filming off-campus, but has been known to do occasional shoots in his dorm room.

dennisoh_zps08c68f13.jpg
 
Last edited:
Character Profile: Jon Kimmel

Jon is your regular bad boy: leather jacket and motorcycle and illicit drugs. He sells pot, X, and cocaine, and knows enough hookers to take care of any man's needs. He's the one who got Hannah Summers her job.

He's 22, and a senior at Golden State U. His primary motivation for living in the dorms still would be easy access to all the young coeds...

bad-boy.jpg
 
Last edited:
Character Profile: The Cheerleader

Ashley Williamson
19 years old
Freshman

What else is there to say? What school with cheerleaders doesn't have a slut amongst them? In this case, Ashley fits the bill down to a tee. Rumor has it that she even fucked her high school janitor. Rumor also says that's what killed the old bastard too--he died with smile on his face from the best oragasm of his life..

DF0A2D1E-D624-4628-9D44-C69391DBE438-1944-0000010F0E813A9E.jpg
 
Last edited:
Character Profile: The preacher's daughter

Faith Brady
18 years old

Faith, the apple of her preacher father's eyes, she could do no wrong. She picked up her drinking habit from her mother. Her first drink was at age 11, and has been going strong ever since. Her mother caught her drinking once, but Faith told her that if she didn't keep supplying her daughter with alcohol, she'd tell her father about her mother fucking City Councilman Harry Lewis.

Rosie-Jones.jpg
 
Last edited:
Character Profile: The goth

Lisa McCain
20 years old
Junior year

Lisa can't help but cum herself into exhaustion after writing stories on Literotica. Which she is a true sub and has spent her time writing with Anthony--yet neither realize it as of yet. She secretly wants to talk to the person writing with her. She's sure he's handsome and just as confident in real life. Just what she's always wanted in a man...

misa_campo1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Character Profile: The mean girl

Cindy Evans
19 years old
2nd year, majoring in Literature

Hateful Cindy. That's what she's heard them call her behind her back. Cindy doesn't see herself as mean, but as someone who won't let anyone get too close to her..especially to her heart. What others don't know also is that she's battling mental demons as well as others in her life. Whether through chance or happenstance, she seems to stumble upon the secrets of others, she knows too much. So all in all, she has a lot to gain, but also a lot to lose.

6AAD6271-8C20-4B9B-8B71-C26CC8E30342-1108-000000B6AC788DC5.jpg
 
Last edited:
Character Profile: The athlete

Hannah Sunmers
20 years old

Her virginity was lost to the one man she hated most..Jon. Why did she sleep with him, let alone lose her virginity to him? She doesn't know. It was stupid mistake and literally a hole she's buried herself more each time she slept with him. She didn't always hate him, it just seemed something to come into light recently. Perhaps it was because he lead her into the world of prostitution.. She wanted to get out of it but she was stuck.. Jon holds the secret to keep her in this game of fucking for money.

Well..at least the money is good..it's what keeping her from drowning in student debt and also pays for the best althetic trainers. Because her dream is to make the 2016 Olympic Swimming Team.


B8702D27-7A2E-43D4-A2EF-CE9669573965-1551-0000010CAA22D0DE.jpg
 
Last edited:
Character Profile: The nerd

Tiffany O'Ryan
18 years old (old than Tommy by 2 minutes)
Freshman year

Tiffany and Tommy are closer than most siblings out there, but they both choose to ignore the snide remarks but did someone go too far in her marks? But Tiffany wouldn't hurt a fly--well, maybe she would, if it meant it coming between her and her brother.

They agreed to one more time together, the night before leaving for college, but can they really keep their hands (and other parts) away from each other? And why does Tiffany get crazy jealous everytime someone flirts with her little brother?

1D41BDFF-FA67-4CAA-9A4B-5A3265F0E4C9-815-000000A853F1DA5A.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yay! We've got initial write-ups for all twelve characters.

Moving forward, the biggest trick will be keeping it all halfway organized.

And I think the biggest thing to consider is just how Cindy winds up learning everyone's secrets.

She could probably walk in on the twins fucking.
She could find one of David's homemade pornos online.
She could get drunk with Faith, who drunkenly spills her guts to her (who could also know some other secrets).
She probably fucks Jon and gets weed or X from him.
She's probably been roofied by Victor.

Which leaves... Mikey, and Lisa and Anthony.

The real question afterwards is just what she does with all her information.
 
And some initial scenes I'm thinking of..


Tommy and Tiffany getting settled at school, meeting people, finding a way to sneak in a little sexy time in secret. (Chapter 1)

Ashley fucking one of her teachers... And not even for a grade, just to fuck!

Jon and Hannah fucking in her dorm room before the Homecoming Dance (he's paying her to be his date).

Mikey tries to hook up with Tiffany during the dance... Tommy and Faith get close during the dance too...

Lisa and Anthony writing together, alone in their dorm rooms, while the dance is going on.

Victor targets the lesbian Homecoming Queen, winds up with Cindy instead.

David catches Faith drinking in her dorm room. Tells her he won't turn her in, if she agrees to be in a movie or two... Or three. (Chapter 2)
 
Last edited:
And some overarching general plotline stuff...

Part 1: Meet the cast, a few hookups.

Part 2: Cindy starts learning their secrets.

Part 3: Cindy starts manipulating/blackmailing people to get what she wants (which is...?)

Part 4: People start plotting how to take Cindy down, culminating in her murder (but whodunnit?)

Part 5: The investigation (possibly leading to more deaths?)

At the moment, we still have no idea who ultimately will be responsible. Everyone has a reason to want Cindy dead (and most of them were plotting exactly that!)
 
Cindy and the Twins

One of the first secrets Cindy will learn is that the Twins, Tommy and Tiffany, are incestuous lovers. Tiffany being her roommate gives Cindy many opportunities to use this information to her advantage.

When Cindy and Tiff first meet on move-in day, Cindy tries to boss her around, all bitchy like, but Tiff stands up to her, causing a good deal of enmity between the two. Cindy will seek revenge.

Primarily, Cindy will leverage this as blackmail to get Tiff to do her bidding. She will also seek to sexually humiliate Tiff. One way she will do this is to get her to perform sex acts on other men, and tell Tommy about it (conveniently leaving out the bit about Cindy making Tiff do it); also, forcing Tiff to watch her fuck Tommy, then forcing Tiff to eat the cum out of her pussy.

The twins will begin plotting how to get Cindy out of their life, of course...
 
Back
Top