Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's morning here. My husband has gone to work, I've taken the kids to school, I'm showered, dried and sat on my bed and I'm playing with my nipples and pussy. Trouble is on the bed next to me there's 'big and powerful', 'Mr. Rabbit' and 'small but satisfying', my three vibrators and I am paralysed by indecision. Some one tell me, which should I pick up?

Big and powerful. Make your body hum! Enjoy. Though you could start with small and satisfying, move onto rabbit and graduate to the power house. I am jealous

I prefer going slow and enjoying the buildup.
I have vibrators, but seldom use them as I mostly use my fingers.
Start while still in my panties, running my fingers over the thin material covering my smooth shaved mound and slit.
Slow, soft, tantalizing touches and the tingle begins.
mmmmmmm

I love the build up but can't truly get satisfaction from my fingers alone. Rubbing my sloppy wet pussy is exhilarating and after I have tantalised for a period of time, I love to break out a vibe

It's morning here. My husband has gone to work, I've taken the kids to school, I'm showered, dried and sat on my bed and I'm playing with my nipples and pussy. Trouble is on the bed next to me there's 'big and powerful', 'Mr. Rabbit' and 'small but satisfying', my three vibrators and I am paralysed by indecision. Some one tell me, which should I pick up?

Combo of all 3?

Sexual sensory overload indeed. I am concerned that I would so much love that experience that I would not be able to achieve a mind-blowing orgasm without that much stimulation.

If its too much to handle, I could lend you on of my hands

Sexual sensory overload indeed. I am concerned that I would so much love that experience that I would not be able to achieve a mind-blowing orgasm without that much stimulation.

Now I doubt that unless you use that much stimulation all the time after that. That's something for moderation

Before we totally leave the conversation about toys, may I ask about items for nipple stimulation? What are other people's experiences with nipple clamps and/or nipple clamp vibrators?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back