Naughty firefighter, new to lit!!

Did anyone else notice the horizontal reflection behind Daz? Is it a woman? A rubber doll? Just a strange form in a blanket? What??

Daz, you're gorgeous, and the first wonderful subject I see....but I have an investigative, curious eye that loves to explore beyond the obvious....lol. )

Even if it was a dead body I wouldnt have noticed...

Did anyone else notice the horizontal reflection behind Daz? Is it a woman? A rubber doll? Just a strange form in a blanket? What??

Daz, you're gorgeous, and the first wonderful subject I see....but I have an investigative, curious eye that loves to explore beyond the obvious....lol. )

Lol! That's like JonnyRawker expecting me to notice his beard. :D

its just a blanket Im afraid!!!! A naked woman would have been more fun but afraid not!! xx

its just a blanket Im afraid!!!! A naked woman would have been more fun but afraid not!! xx

Wow... *fanning myself*

All of this was a bit much, I am afraid...

Hot, I must say, very hot.

*still fanning*

Am still here!!!!

And yes, I am sorry I have been very quiet!!! xx I tell you what I will get my thinking cap on while at the gym then when I am back in 2 hours should be able to post some picks!!!!!

Got hard training phase coming up, big gym and good eating for a few months!!! Lets see if you notice any difference?? xx

feel free

feel free to post or pm any requests!! xx

Last edited:
And yes, I am sorry I have been very quiet!!! xx I tell you what I will get my thinking cap on while at the gym then when I am back in 2 hours should be able to post some picks!!!!!

Got hard training phase coming up, big gym and good eating for a few months!!! Lets see if you notice any difference?? xx

Holy fuck, you mean that body will get even more ripped? I'm a puddle just thinking about it....

Back