In/Out Board

I'M BACK!!!

:nana: :nana: :nana:

I have internet.

My roomies are crazy.

I've laughed so much the last few days my abs hurt.

I'm sharing my bed with one of my roomies and she thinks I'm her pillow every night.

I forgot one bag of shirts at my old place...and now I'm in horrible lack of shirts. :rolleyes:

Misty_Morning said:
It's time for me to fly.
Nooooooo!

I've finally got back and you're gone? :(

Come back please.

FatDino said:
I'M BACK!!!

I have internet.

My roomies are crazy.

I'm sharing my bed with one of my roomies and she thinks I'm her pillow every night.

I forgot one bag of shirts at my old place...and now I'm in horrible lack of shirts. :rolleyes:

Nooooooo!

I've finally got back and you're gone? :(

Come back please.

Welcome back. You were missed.

FatDino said:
I'M BACK!!!

I have internet.

My roomies are crazy.

I thought it was quiet around here. :cool:

I'm off on holiday tomorrow for a week. We are not going very far, just slightly further than is comfortable for a day visit and then touring from a self-catering base.

It is the first break since my wife retired so we are hoping to make the most of visiting tourist attractions that aren't overrun with children because they're at school.

Don't forget the Halloween Contest while I'm away.

Og

oggbashan said:
I'm off on holiday tomorrow for a week. We are not going very far, just slightly further than is comfortable for a day visit and then touring from a self-catering base.

It is the first break since my wife retired so we are hoping to make the most of visiting tourist attractions that aren't overrun with children because they're at school.

Don't forget the Halloween Contest while I'm away.

Og
Have fun. *hugs*

I'll keep poking people about the contest. :D
I hope you'll be back for the contest though. :rose:

damppanties said:
Have fun. *hugs*

I'll keep poking people about the contest. :D
I hope you'll be back for the contest though. :rose:

Thank you Dampy. I hope to do some writing while I'm away - with pencil and paper even.

Og

CarolinaHeat said:
apparently not *that* well....where is she now? :cool:
Rubbing it in, aren't you? :cool: If only she was allowed to stay............she'd be mine by tomorrow morning.

Im still not here...here...im only accessign lit from uni till i get a pc/ laptop sorted.

Erm, yay for Dino being back, and no you cannot kick my fucking ass :p you wouldnt reach it :p
~~

:heart: misty :(

Fallenfromgrace said:
Im still not here...here...im only accessign lit from uni till i get a pc/ laptop sorted.

Erm, yay for Dino being back, and no you cannot kick my fucking ass :p you wouldnt reach it :p
Hey, I just got my scholarship...it's enough to buy you a lappie.......want? :cool:

And I was talking about kicking your didi's ass, not yours. :p

FatDino said:
Hey, I just got my scholarship...it's enough to buy you a lappie.......want? :cool:

And I was talking about kicking your didi's ass, not yours. :p

is that a gift or a binding contract? :p

yes well before my pc pooped out, you were threatening to kick mine too :p

Fallenfromgrace said:
is that a gift or a binding contract? :p

yes well before my pc pooped out, you were threatening to kick mine too :p
You'll have to pay with daily body massages. :cool:

Yes, that's true. But I'd forgotten about it........thanks for reminding me. :devil:

FatDino said:
You'll have to pay with daily body massages. :cool:

Yes, that's true. But I'd forgotten about it........thanks for reminding me. :devil:

Do you like your hands? i know someone who'd easily have them on her wall for that suggestion. :p

*raised eyebrow* chup!

Fallenfromgrace said:
Do you like your hands? i know someone who'd easily have them on her wall for that suggestion. :p

*raised eyebrow* chup!
:eek:

My hands will get pinned on the wall above my head......by *her*?

That doesn't sound too bad............

FatDino said:
:eek:

My hands will get pinned on the wall above my head......by *her*?

That doesn't sound too bad............

actually...i was thinking more along the lines of disembodied...

Back