need humiliation ideas

knkycpl4u2

Virgin
New to the scene and looking for ways to dominate and humiliate moreso my husband. He is requesting this from me and I don't know what to do to satisfy his humiliation desires.

Any help and or ideas would be much appreciated. I will follow up on the progress made as well thanks

New to the scene and looking for ways to dominate and humiliate moreso my husband. He is requesting this from me and I don't know what to do to satisfy his humiliation desires.

Any help and or ideas would be much appreciated. I will follow up on the progress made as well thanks

how far did you want to go

I'd like to go as far as he's willing to go. He expressed this desire to be humiliated and I'd like to make sure he feels like i've accomplished the intent.
So to answer your question would be far as far as possible to achieve the desired effect.

I'd like to go as far as he's willing to go. He expressed this desire to be humiliated and I'd like to make sure he feels like i've accomplished the intent.
So to answer your question would be far as far as possible to achieve the desired effect.

would you dress for attention or try and order him around,there are loads of ways i think to achieve this

yes explain how that would work. I am willing to give any suggestion proposed a valid effort at least once. Thank you for your replies

Last edited:
Ideas

1. have his fingernails painted
2. have him mow the lawn or clean the car in a dress (loud colour, short)
3. take him to the hairdressers while you have your hair cut and have him kneel at your feet

I've always found it a little bit weird that on threads like this where male humiliation is the topic, most of the answers tend to revolve around the man being dressed up as a woman. In comparison to topics about women's humiliation the range of answers is always very limited.

And to the OP: Make sure you and your husband are on the same page when it comes to limits. It's easy to go overboard with humiliation. I've come to notice that a lot of people actually just want their partner to call them sluts or sissies or whatnot while banging away and that's their understanding of being humiliated. If I were you, I'd probably start small and work my game up gradually.

And pleatedskirt's suggestion #3 would make me really uncomfortable, if I were the hairdresser. Other people's feelings are also something to consider.

Last edited:
As a sub male, i agree completely with the contributions that suggest getting more information.

It sounds like he has unburdened himself of a need, and You are responding fabulously.
If he has given You the humiliation desire, i am sure he has some specific things he wants. The challenge on the sub's part, is that we don't want to "top from the bottom", so we hope you'll trip over exactly what we need.

I think you can take the Dominant position and feel him out for some generalities, and then perhaps bring that info back here for more delicious ideas.

myself, personally, i have no desire for cross-dressing, so while that might be humiliating, it wouldn't be ny suggestion of a direction I'd like it to go.

i would love for Her to do other things, such as let me know that ANY cum that comes out of my cock goes down my throat, and for Her to diligently enforce that. The thought of it is a turn on, but after cumming, I assure you it is the absolute last thing i want to do.

Just my 2 cents.

ron

fair point about other peoples views

all depends on husband but you having control over things either/or in public you could decide

to have him shave/wax all his hair
have him wear a chasity device and you hold the key
that he has to wear what ever you choose he gets no choice including you could ask him to strip in the car before he enters home at the end of the day or maybe just after he enters the house

I would suggest starting with something very simple since you are both new to this. Ordering him to service you sexually, licking, eating you out until you are totally satisfied...and if he fails to service you properly his pleasure would be denied. Maybe you are watching TV on the couch....order him to stand up, strip then remove your clothing below the waist and get down to business....

Maybe call him your little oral slut, etc while he is satifying you and see what happens...

I would suggest starting with something very simple since you are both new to this. Ordering him to service you sexually, licking, eating you out until you are totally satisfied...and if he fails to service you properly his pleasure would be denied. Maybe you are watching TV on the couch....order him to stand up, strip then remove your clothing below the waist and get down to business....

Maybe call him your little oral slut, etc while he is satifying you and see what happens...

This would be a good start. Make him perform sexual favors, calling him names like slut, bitch, etc.

I would suggest talking to him about it a bit more; everyone has their own opinions as to what humiliation is.

I could come up with many ideas. Take him out somewhere public. You dressed very provocatively, and make him follow you silently while all the men's eyes are on you. Take it to the next level and start flirting with some men while he sits there silently and watches. Perhaps even flirt with some women; to some men, the idea of their woman leaving them for another woman can be quite humiliating. You could always go the cuckold route as well. Tie him up and force him to watch while you fuck another man. Be sure to tell your husband how great the other man is while he watches. Tell him how much bigger and better the new man is.

It just depends on how far the two of you wish to take it, and what direction you want to go in. Feel free to pm me if you like my suggestions and would like a few more tips in that area.

~C :rose:

Since you say you are "new" I assume you have never practiced BSDM at all--nor has he--or at least not with eachother...Since you are married, I suggest you first establish ground rules through discussion. Will this be an everyday D/s situation or just during certain sexual scenes? If it is just occasional I would avoid humiliation outside the house (wearing dresses to clean the car) because neighbors will not forget and he will not be able to live it down. While this may be ok with him in an everyday D/s situation, I doubt he would want to deal with it on a daily basis if it is just an occasional fantasy. Either way, people tend to hide that which shames or humiliates them the most. Since he is your husband and you are in a long term relationship, I suggest you start by making him tell you something he has never told you before. Something he is hiding. Could be sexual or nonsexual, but something he is ashamed of or embarrassed by. I DO NOT EVER SUGGEST THROWING THIS IN HIS FACE LATER!!! It will be humiliating enough for him to have to tell you, the woman he wants to impress. After he tells you, I suggest demanding he do something sexual that may be embarrassing the first time for the man. For example, you could demand that he take an enema and then make him bend over the bed and hold his own cheeks open while you lube his hole and then use your strapon on him (or any anal toy of your choice). Make him beg you for your cock. The important thing is communication.

Thank you for the suggestions and incite thus far I am learning a wealth of things to try and am eager to put them into action. A little background information for those that asked. We are both 38 now and married for 13 years. It is only recently that my husband has started experimenting with broadening our sex life. I am more of a plane jane type person but I did enjoy the power exchange aspect and Taking charge the other night it was new and exciting for me. When he brought up the idea of humiliation i was taken aback a bit as to how to go about this process. I see from your inputs that is not necessarily better or more effective to humiliate in public rather than just private.
A bit of things I have done so far and he seems more than receptive too are: using a strap on on him somewhat regularly, having sex in front of open curtain at hotel windows, wearing a strap on he is forced to suck on for my pleasure, a bit of name calling (not very good at this) I must admit,

I am having a difficult time understanding this need as my husband is very educated and successful in life and this has come out of nowhere to me. I am wondering if I may not be as adventursome as he would like me to be and that he may be bored with me after all these years. Thanks for all the advice its much appreciated

It is only recently that my husband has started I am having a difficult time understanding this need as my husband is very educated and successful in life and this has come out of nowhere to me. I am wondering if I may not be as adventursome as he would like me to be and that he may be bored with me after all these years. Thanks for all the advice its much appreciated

His being very successful in his public life is very similar to women like me who are very dominant in their public life (sometimes forced to be by our jobs, etc) but we have needs that can only be fulfilled by us "NOT" being in control...

At work, and in other ares of our public life we are forced into such a dominant role that we need and crave the escape of submissivenes..

fair point about other peoples views

all depends on husband but you having control over things either/or in public you could decide

to have him shave/wax all his hair
have him wear a chasity device and you hold the key
that he has to wear what ever you choose he gets no choice including you could ask him to strip in the car before he enters home at the end of the day or maybe just after he enters the house

I like all these ideas not sure what a chasity device is I will have to google that one but the others sound like something I could make happen

I will surely try this tonight and let you know if the results were positive. I like the stern way you are demanding him to obey you that is a turn on for me also. I really enjoyed being in control of him the other night. I had him on his knees in front of me wearing my strap on and then I blindfolded him and told him to suck my cock and took pictures of it as well.

If you would rather PM your ideas that works as well I will try and answer all in a timely fashion thank you again for your advice.

taking hubby out to dinner tonight and i need to think of something to humiliate him thats out of character for me any ideas for a suitable dinnertime scenario

taking hubby out to dinner tonight and i need to think of something to humiliate him thats out of character for me any ideas for a suitable dinnertime scenario

Do not let him speak unless you allow it. Do all the ordering, etc...if you had a butt plug, making him wear that all evening would be good as well.

when dining with one of my submissives, I always insist he wears a pair of loose (usually wears quite tight cottonif he was in the habit of wearing boxers I would insist they were tight)silk French knickers under his trousers that continually brush against his cock and balls keeping him erect and trying to hide his erection in public makes him continuously blush which adds to his humiliation and embarrassment.every time he appears to be getting the reaction under control make an excuse to reach into his pocket and twitch the knickers. I have even on occasion casually reached under his jacket and tugged knickers up into his arse (wedgy)and forbidden him to use his hands to tug them back into place, he must only use the movement of his butt cheeks which again exacerbates the feeling against his cock and balls.:devil:

when dining with one of my submissives, I always insist he wears a pair of loose (usually wears quite tight cottonif he was in the habit of wearing boxers I would insist they were tight)silk French knickers under his trousers that continually brush against his cock and balls keeping him erect and trying to hide his erection in public makes him continuously blush which adds to his humiliation and embarrassment.every time he appears to be getting the reaction under control make an excuse to reach into his pocket and twitch the knickers. I have even on occasion casually reached under his jacket and tugged knickers up into his arse (wedgy)and forbidden him to use his hands to tug them back into place, he must only use the movement of his butt cheeks which again exacerbates the feeling against his cock and balls.:devil:

This is an excellent example of making him feel humiliated when in public I think I will give this a go tonight if our dinner plans dont fizzle out due to the weather. I love the wedgie idea and the making him squirm to get if free absolutely wonderful.

I LOVE THIS TOPIC wish I could get my wife to do some of these things

I bet you can if you ask her to be domme to you; i never thought i would be doing it but here i am asking for ways to make it happen. She will love the power control feeling I think show her your willingness to submit to her and i think youll find her liking it.

Back