The Homecoming (Closed for Mignonette)

Rocket1010

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 24, 2002
Posts
5,137
Captain Marcus Willington sat up straight in the saddle as he neared his mansion. He was glad that he was near his home and couldn’t wait to see his wife, the Lady Beth. It had been a long time since he had been home and slept in a nice warm bed. As he began the ascent up the last hill, his thoughts drifted back to the last battle of the war. The war that raged for over a year and one-half had been brutal and bloody with the loss of many lives. But the last battle was the bloodiest of them all. Many good men from both sides lost their lives as the battle went on for more than three full days. The enemy had thrown anything and everything at them and there was no regard for any of the young men’s lives. He himself had narrowly escaped death a number of times and the scar on his side would be a constant reminder the rest of his life as to how close he came to dying. A bayonet had pierced his side but fortunately one of his comrades shot the man before the bayonet could do any real damage.

Marcus winced as he thought of the man who saved him. No more had the comrade had saved his life then another soldier rammed his bayonet into the young man. Marcus went into a rage, losing all sense of decency as he attacked his assailant with vengeance. After he killed the assailant Marcus looked into his friend’s eyes as he lay on the ground wincing from the obvious pain. The sight of his fallen friend lying on the ground burned an image into his brain that haunted him for the rest of the campaign. He led the final assault on the enemy encampment, killing more men than he cared to count. At the end of the battle it was he who accepted the sword of the enemy’s general. The ceremonial surrender was usually left to the upper crust of the military, but his general was struck down by a cannon ball and as it turned out, Marcus was the highest ranking soldier left on the battle field. Marcus was returning home and word had already spread of his exploits on the field.

When he had ridden to the top of the rise, there before him lay his mansion and the acres of crops and woods. All he wanted was to relax and be with Lady Beth for awhile before he went onto other pursuits. Marcus had been asked to stay on but he declined the offer and the new rank promised him. Sitting upon his steed, he took in the mansion and the woman inside waiting for him. His thoughts turned to his wife’s father who was in the textile business and had asked Marcus to join him in the business. But Marcus sent letters to him resisting the offer for the time being, telling his father-in-law that he wanted to weigh his options. He thought of going into banking or possibly trying his hand at politics. Marcus saw first hand the deviousness of politicians and their utter disregard for the young men who served in the army.

Marcus saw some of the servants milling about outside the great white mansion and his thoughts turned to his wife. She was a faithful wife while he was off to war. She had married him against the wishes of her father and Marcus was not very welcomed in her parent’s home since his father was a lowly farmer. In fact he was surprised when he started to receive letters from her father asking him to go into business with him. He surmised that it was because of his success on the battlefield and the attention it would draw to his business that he asked in the first place.

The last time he was home, he could tell that something was bothering her. His wife was cold toward him and she hardly spoke to him of household or other matters. On the last night before he left, they had sex but it was bland and not filled with the passion that had consumed her early in their marriage. It was as if she had changed from the young energetic woman to someone that was not that interested in being the wife of a Captain. The last time he was home she seemed more content to sit in the house, reading, knitting and sewing with the servants. Marcus tried to encourage her to come with him on visits to the nearby villages and countryside but she just brushed him off, telling him she did not feel like traveling.

Marcus brushed the thoughts of his wife’s indifference aside and made a silent pledge to be more attentive to her. He kicked the horse with his spurs into a gallop. Joshua the old stable master met him at the front porch with a huge smile.

“Master Marcus it is so good to see you sir,” he said with a huge smile and infectious laugh.

Jumping off the horse, Marcus hugged the old man. “It is good to see you Joshua. Tell me is Lady Beth in the house?”

The smile left Joshua’s face. His words faltered as he responded. “Sir ….. Sir she left sometime back and we don’t know where she is.”

Marcus pulled off his hat and ran a hand through his dark hair. At 30 years of age he still had the looks of a young man but the war had put creases around his eyes. He looked at the old man and then at the house. “Who is looking after the place?” he asked.

The old man looked at Marcus with a sheepish look. “Well Mr. Marcus ….. she ahhhh …. she left the house to her sister.”

Marcus was about to ask another question when the front door opened and there stood Lady Beth’s sister. The sun was in his eyes as he stared at the shadow in the doorway. He tried to shield his eyes to make out the young woman. “Marcus it is good that you are here,” she said as she walked onto the porch to the steps leading down to him.
 
The letter which had reached her a few weeks ago had come completely out of nowhere and had pulled Lady Claire Morgans right out of her comfortable home in London. Recognizing his youngest daughter's beauty, her father had allowed her to move in with her aunt in the capital, where had she received the proper education to become a young lady capable of scoring a suitable husband. Well versed in the arts as well as capable of running a household, Claire would make a perfect wife despite offering only a moderate dowry with her hand in marriage.
What none of her family members knew however was that young Claire had also gained a few extra experiences and knowledge behind their back with the help of some very gracious gentlemen, who had initiated her into the arts of pleasure. Although still a pure maiden in the physical sense, her mind was far from innocent.

Not that anyone suspected it when looking upon her. Claire was the face of purity with porcelain skin, curly blond hair and eyes as blue as a clear spring style. Her body was delicate and womanly with curves in all the right places. Her shapely breasts were firm and round, pressing proudly against the dresses she wore and her round hips swayed sensually when she walked with the light step of youth. Barely twenty years old, Claire was enjoying the life of a young unmarried lady in the glorious capital. Or at least had been until her sister's letter came.

Years ago she had been incredibly jealous of Beth's marriage. While not rich, Marcus had been incredibly good looking to her. Only that back then she had been nothing more than a little girl and his beloved's sister in his eyes. The happy marriage however didnt end too well. Something had started to bother Beth and the woman asked of Claire to take care of the mansion until her return. She didnt reveal where she went to, but just stated that she needed time to think everything through. After some time of consideration, Claire had accepted her sister's request, but found Beth already gone upon her arrival at the mansion. Only a very detailed letter helped her to find her way around during the first few days. Soon she settled into a routine. She was well liked by the servants thanks to her cheerful nature and by the end of the first week she was already feeling at home. Staying in the guest quarters, she still made sure that the master bedroom was always perfectly clean, ready for Marcus' return.

And then finally the day came and Claire couldnt help but feel a rush of excitement. He hadnt seen her for more than seven years now and he wondered what he would think of all the changes in her. From a little flat girl had blossomed a beautiful woman, who still carried a small crush on her brother's husband.
She checked her reflection one last time in the mirror, making sure that her hair fell just right and that her white creamy gown accentuated her body perfectly.
She waited by the window until his horse arrived and then made her way down. She saw him greet old Joshua and gave him a moment before finally speaking up.
"Marcus, it is good that you are finally here."

She took more steps towards him, allowing him to watch her for a while until she stood right before him. War had changed the man, but Claire's eyes still sparkled as she looked upon him. He was still as handsome as ever and the young woman wondered what in the world could drive her sister from this man's side.
"We were all so very worried about you.", she added and gave him a tight hug, pressing her lucious body tightly against him, knowing full well that he could feel the fullness of her breasts against his chest.
"I am so sorry about Beth...I wish I could tell you where she has gone, but even I dont know anything. I was just called from London to take care of the household and you until her return. She spoke about needing time to think, though I do not know what about.", she told him briefly. She could see the pain and confusion in his eyes and so she grasped his hand and smiled.
"But I am sure she will return eventually. Until then, I am here to make sure you are well taken care of.", she assured him. "A meal can be ready for you shortly if you want to. We could eat out by the pavilion like we did the last time I came to visit."
That had been years ago, shortly after the wedding. Soon after Claire had been kept away by her parents and later by her aunt. But it wasnt a coincidence that she was mentioning the past. She wanted him to compare her to the little girl he had seen last on these grounds. Claire wanted him to be very aware of what she had become now and she wanted him to admit, even if only silently, that she was more beautiful than her sister.
 
The figure moved to him and as she walked down the steps, he was able to make out the form of Lady Claire. His breath was taken away momentarily as he gazed upon his sister-in-law. Instantly, he remembered her as a thin flat-chested girl at their wedding but that was not the woman standing before him. He smiled at the memory but also at the sensual being walking toward him. She did not look like the innocent young maiden. This woman before him exuded sensual charms.

She walked up to him, talking about being worried and then she hugged him. The feel of her womanly charms were not lost on Marcus. It had been a long time since a woman’s body had pressed hard against him. Just the feel of her breasts pushing into his upper stomach as he looked down at her from his 6’-2” height. He put his arms around her, not pressing but holding her close, loving the feel of her against him.

Then she pulled away and his thoughts were brought back to the present as she talked about his wife, her sister’s disappearance. He listened intently to describe her being asked to come from London to take care of the household and then finding Lady Beth gone when she arrived with no idea of where she may have gone. He was confused about her comment that Lady Beth needed time to think things out. The look of confusion was surely written all over his face as he tried to listen to the other things she told him about taking care of him.

“I have been gone for a very long time. Didn’t she have time to sort things out then? Why did she pick this opportune time to disappear?” he thought as Lady Claire talked about eating out at the pavilion like they had done in the past. Instantly he was brought out of his thoughts about Lady Beth and remembers the young maiden running around the pavilion with all the energy and spirit of youngster. But this was not the youngster in front of him. He looked down into her sparkling eyes and saw a bit of mischief in them.

“The meal by the pavilion sounds wonderful Lady Claire. You’re right it has been a long time since I have seen you. We can catch up on things in London and you can tell me of your parents and how they are doing. Maybe we should send them a post and ask if they know the whereabouts of my wife. But now I am in need of a bath and then we can have a nice quiet meal in the pavilion.”

Turning to the old man, Marcus said, “Joshua please see to my mount and give him an extra bag of oats. It has been a long ride for him and me.”

Turning to his sister-in-law he smiled. He glanced at her body, noticing all the curves and wondering what she was concealing under all those garments. Her petticoat swung in the breeze showing off her nice round hips. “Allow me to freshen up and then we can catch up on the past.”
 
Claire watched Marcus' expressions closely, looking for the signs that betrayed his interest. To her satisfaction, it didnt take long for his eyes to roam her body with the interest of a man, not of a relative. The young lady had to do her best to hide a mischevious smile and instead turned her attention towards the mansion.

"Of course, you must be tired after such a long journey. I will arrange everything immediately.", she told him, as they began to head inside. Everything was in perfect order, just as it had been when Beth had been the mistress of the house. Despite her youth, Claire obviously knew what she was doing.

She followed Marcus into his room, where she helped him take of his jacket until the servants arrived to take over for her. Although Claire would have liked to help him disrobe some more, she knew that it was too soon for this. The last thing she wanted was to overwhelm him. The game of seduction was a slow one and she had learned to be patient and take things step by step.

"I will go and check on the cooks and make sure that the pavilion is ready.", she informed him as she began to slip towards the door. "And you just relax, Marcus and dont dwell on sad thoughts. She will come back.", she assured him with one last smile before closing the door. She would do her best to keep Marcus happy until her sister's return, but by then, so she hoped, he would have little interest left in his wife. It was a horrible thing to do, she knew, but Claire just couldnt help it. Marcus had been the man she had wanted ever since she was a little girl, even though childhood dreams had changed into those of a woman with desires over time. All she had learned regarding seduction and passion was for this man. Now she would just have to put it into use.

As she had told him, she made sure that the meal preparation was going perfectly, before slipping into her own room to change into a lighter dress. She chose a white one again, underlining her image of a pure angel. This one however had a more revealing plunge that allowed for the swell of her breast to be visible. Smiling at her reflection, she left to walk to the garden, where she already took a seat in the pavilion to wait for him. All the while, servants arranged the table and began to carry out the food, so that all would be ready in time for Marcus' arrival.

When he finally showed up, Claire was quick to pour him some wine. His favourite, she knew.
"Here is to your safe return.", she toasted, raising her glass. "And I hope that my company instead of Beth's doesnt bother you."
As they began to eat, Claire told him a little about London, about how strict her aunt was, about all the balls and about some of the most prominent gossip. She was careful to ask about the war, not wanting to bring up and bad memories. She wanted him happy and relaxed, for it would make her plans much easier to put into motion.

"It feels so good to talk to you again. I was very sad when father told me not to visit so often. That my place was in London. I missed you.", she revealed once they had finished their dessert. "You and Beth of course.", she quickly corrected herself, eyes cast down. It had been a deliberate mistake, but Claire knew how to play her role well.

They spent the rest of the day together, walking through the garden and just talking until the sun started to set. Claire enjoyed herself immensly and laughed and joked round freely. The good atmosphere continued throughout dinner and Claire hoped that she could keep him awake a little longer.
"I know that its late, but I was wondering....would you still play some cards with me? I have gotten much better, I promise.", she asked sweetly. "Unless of course you are very tired. I'd understand if you'd rather retreat to your chamber."
The first step was to show him her interest. That she wanted him around. At the same time, she needed him to have the same desire. Spending a lot of time together was essential for her.
 
Marcus was impressed when he entered the mansion. Everything seemed to be in its rightful place since the last time he was home. The thought of his long absence brought the image of his wife, Beth, to his mind. He didn’t say anything to Claire as they climbed the stairs to his bedchamber. With each step up the winding marble staircase, he wondered why on earth she would have left with no note or word as to where she would go. It was very strange to him for her to just up and leave the household to her younger sister. At the top of the stairs he turned toward his bedchamber thinking perhaps that Beth might be waiting for him.

He thought it odd that Claire would follow him into his room but was grateful when she helped him take off his dusty jacket. He thanked her for helping him and saw a look in her eyes that seemed to say much more. He discarded the thought as the servants came into the room and prepared the bath water for him.

As Claire turned to leave, he listened to her words about Beth returning home soon enough. “I hope you are right Claire,” he replied. The servants had his bath water steaming hot and told him they had laid out new clothes for him on the bed. As he sat in the hot water, his thoughts turned to Beth and again he wondered where she had gone. Then his thoughts turned to Claire and he was amazed at how grown up she looked. She was not the young girl he knew from years back and the way she had dressed, gave him some casual carnal thoughts of them together. While he thought of Claire, wondering what she looked like naked, visions of his wife in trouble kept creeping into his head. It was one thing to leave a note but he was distressed that his wife left nothing.

Lounging in the water until it cooled, he saw the two large trunks that usually sat against the wall were missing. “She had to have somewhere in mind when she left. Surely someone in the household had to help her load those heavy trunks onto a carriage?” he mused. Climbing from the tub, he grabbed a long soft towel and began to dry himself. He went to her closet area and found most of her clothes were missing. Wherever she went she had planned to be gone for awhile.

Walking back into the large bedchamber, he spied his wife’s full length mirror. Walking toward it he dropped the towel and looked at his body. The muscles of his abdomen were taut and then he noticed the long scar on his side. Thoughts of the battle scar brought back memories of the last fight and the loss of his friend. Glancing down to his manhood, he thought of the last time he had sex with his wife. It had been none too exciting and it had been a long time since he had been with a woman. Thoughts of Claire entered his mind again and he was surprised to feel a small sensation in his balls.

After dressing, Marcus walked to the pavilion thinking that he needed to talk to Joshua about the missing trunks. As he approached the pavilion, he saw Claire sitting demurely on the bench in a white dress. He smiled as he greeted her with a kiss on her hand as was customary of the day. Bending down the swell of her exposed breasts was not lost on him.

Marcus accepted the wine and then raised his glass with hers as she gave a toast. "Here is to your safe return and I hope that my company instead of Beth's doesn’t bother you."

“No Lady Claire. On the contrary I’m sure Beth would be proud of you for taking over the household duties while she is away. From what I have seen so far, you are doing an excellent job of managing the house and the staff.”

Marcus listened to Claire expound on life in London all the while wondering if Beth had somehow gone to London and was staying with friends. He kept this to himself, wanting to keep the chat as friendly as possible. He noticed that her questions about the war were abbreviated and he politely answered them. He didn’t want to go into a long drawn out description of the horrors he saw. No this was a time to just relax and enjoy the comforts of home even if it was with his sister-in-law. He didn’t mention the possibility of him being summoned to London soon. At the end of the battle when he presented the enemies flag to the general there was a mention of wanting him to come to London to meet the King and Queen and receive his just reward for outstanding leadership. Marcus waved off the general telling him he was only serving his King but secretly he hoped that he would be summoned to London.

When she told him about her father and how he instructed her not to visit and then said she missed him, Marcus felt there was something more. But then she continued and said she missed him and Beth. Marcus dismissed his thoughts about Claire as she suggested they walk through the gardens.

The gardens were immaculately groomed and he remembered the long walks him and Beth had early in their marriage. But that all stopped and in recent years they seldom ventured into the high wall gardens where it someone wanted to hide they could do so with ease. He enjoyed the time he and Claire spent in the garden and the opportunity to galnce every os often at her abundant busom. The time seemed to slip by so quickly and when they retired to the mansion for dinner, Marcus was in a good mood. It was a much better mood than he had been in a very long time. He admitted to himself that spending time with Claire was refreshing and he found she was well versed in the London lifestyle and well read.

Feeling a bit tired after dinner they sat in the rather large study discussing some of the political ideologies of the day. He glanced around the room seeing the shelves lined with books that he had not read for years. He stifled a yawn and then smiled when she asked, "I know that it’s late, but I was wondering....would you still play some cards with me? I have gotten much better, I promise. Unless of course you are very tired and I'd understand if you'd rather retreat to your chamber."

It was late and Marcus was tired from the long day but he found himself intrigued with Claire’s offer. He had played various card games with his men. The games were usually the type that bets were made with the small earnings they received from the army. But now in the comfort of his home, was his sister-in-law, dressed in a white dress. The top of the dress displayed the ample swell of her breasts which were clearly exposed for his viewing pleasure all day. He had gazed on them while they walked in the garden and during dinner. It was hard not to gaze on them and whenever she caught him staring, he saw a demur smile as he quickly turned his head, hoping she had not seen his lecherous stare.

His first thought was to say he was too tired but then he spied her breasts heaving in front of him. He did not want to leave her so soon for she was the first woman in a very long time, including his wife that showed him such attention. “I am tired but I don’t think it would hurt to play a game of cards. So you think you have gotten pretty good at cards.” The games they played when she was younger were games of concentration where the cards were turned over and one had to find the matches. “The game I have played with the men involved wagers. It has been a long time since you and I have played cards. What new games have you learned since I saw you so many years ago?”
 
The day had been perfect and Claire was sure that he would not refuse her now. She had been catching his glances at her breasts, even though she hadnt shown it, and the spark of desire she had seen in his eyes gave her a new confidence. So he definitely was not immune against her charms! It would definitely make the next few days a lot easier and more exciting.

"I have learned quite a few new games, dear Marcus.", she said charmingly. "And I have played ones that involve wagers as well.", she added with a glint in her eyes. "I must say, I have quite a lucky hand in those too." She left it to his imagination what kind of wagers had been made, but a certain mischeviousness about her smile gave some hints away. She quickly looked down demurely however, still upkeeping an image of modesty. He was allowed only glimpses at the passionate nature she truly held.

"I am rather good at Piquet and Twenty One. A young gentleman from France taught me that one. They call it vingt-et-un in Paris, he said.", she told him casually as she searched for some cards. "Unless you know a more entertaining game. I am quite willing to learn new things."
She purposely chose those words, knowing how well they could be understood in a completely different meaning as well.
Finally she found the cards she was looking for and moved to the table, where usually guests would be entertained. Expertly, she began to shuffle them, her eyes remaining on Marcus all the while, her lips curved into a sensual smile.
"What will it be then?", she asked, placing the deck of cards in the middle of the table. "And will it include wagers?"'
She looked down at herself, noticing how little jewellery she was wearing.
"As you can see, I dont have much on me that I can offer right now. I hope that does not bother you." It was a very vague invitation to wager clothes, but Claire didnt dare to be too forward. She didnt want to scare him off after all. For now it was even enough that he knew that she dared to go that far.
"Or maybe we have one casual evening without any gambling. You are tired after all and I would not want to harm your ego.", she teased. "We can keep the suspense for another evening when we can be fair opponents."

She knew that she was a great player when it came to the games she knew. Men were always happy to play with her, just to be surprised when she beat them with ease. What many didnt realize that she had lost quite a few gambles when she had first come to London, but the gentlemen had been more than happy to teach her the tricks of the trade after they had claimed their rewards. A few kisses here, a few touches there and they had all been rather accomodating. It was how Claire had learned to use her charms as well and sharpen her skills as a seductress. London was far more educative for a young woman like her than many realized.

As they started their game, Claire once again leaned forward on purpose, very aware of the fact that she was giving Marcus a magnificent view of her cleavage once again. She pretended not to notice or care however, as her eyes remained focused on the table. Only occasionally did she look up to send him a quick wink or smile.
 
Marcus listened to her tell him about the some games that she learned including some that included wagers. He saw her eyes shimmer a little as she mentioned the wagers and Marcus wondered what type of wagers she made. He thought of her playing for money but the thought of her playing for her body also crossed his mind. The sly smile that played on her lips gave him an indication that some times she did play for a more sensual settlement. He kept silent for now, interested in learning about her expertise in card playing. He learned a long time ago that one should never show their hand whether it was cards or in life. There was no doubt the way she looked down casting her eyes from his as she tried to hide her meaning by feigning innocence. Marcus picked up some small clues quickly and realized she knew how to play the game of concealing some information from her opponent.

He smiled as she told him about Piquet and Twenty One. He had the opportunity to play both games in the army. But he didn't play as much as the men under him. He was busy all the time putting together strategy for his troops to use against the enemy. He was enjoying listening to her. He found it refreshing to be in the company of a person interested in many things. He thought of his wife and how in the last few years she was not interested in a lot of things and he could see where their union was eroding. He had hoped to patch things up when he came home but she left and in her place was her delightful sister.

"I know of those games and others that are entertaining," he said. "But those games are for another time when there is more time to play and I'm glad to know that you are willing to learn new things too." He caught her meaning and gave her some of her own medicine, leaving the meaning open ended.

Marcus was amazed at her expertise shuffling the cards. "Maybe she does know a thing or two about card playing," he thought as he moved to the table. Sitting opposite her he could not help but see the giggle of her breasts as she shuffled the cards. The sensuous smile was not lost on Marcus as she expertly shuffled without looking at the cards.

He laughed when she asked about the wagers and when she mentioned she did not have much on her to wager, Marcus thought he caught the insinuation in her voice that she did not always play for money.

"I believe we should save the wagering for another time. I think it would be nice to see just how good you are before I wager anything with you. Twenty One is a more simple game than Piquet. It doesn't involve a lot of thinking and adding and besides it would be nice to just play with you."

The smile he gave her was meant to convey more than just a casual time. He found himself thinking less of his wife who seemed to have abandoned him and his thoughts were more on the sensuous woman who sat across from him. Beside he was intrigued by her assertion that she was a good player. He had met many a man in the past who thought they were good card players only to be beaten by men who kept their mouths shut and studied their opponents. He wondered if Claire was all talk about her expertise. He would find out soon enough.

He watched as Claire dealt the first round of Twenty-One. When she leaned over the table to give him a good look at her milky white breasts he knew it was for two reasons. One to give him a look at what she had and the other was to try and distract him. It would take more than the expanse of her breasts taunting him to reach out and touch them to distract him.

He looked at his down card seeing an ace. When she flipped up a three he smiled. He had seen the three on the bottom of the deck for an instant before she dealt. "So she also knows how to deal from the bottom of the deck too," he thought to himself. She must have had some really good teachers because that was one of the most difficult maneuvers to do without getting caught. He looked across the table and saw the king staring at him. He guessed that she had an ace as a down card. Was she taunting him with her expertise. For the time being he was going to let her think she was getting away with something when he told her to "hit me" and waited for her to give him the next card.
 
Claire was completely unaware of the fact that Marcus was judging her far better than any other man had done before. She was obviously underestimating his perceptive skills and just continued with her game.

She dealt the cards for Twenty One, her eyes moving back and forth between the deck and him. Trying not to smile too broadly at the cards before her, she just began to talk again. Yet another way of distracting him.
"You know, I have played this game so many times, but it has never been in such a cozy environment. We have barely started and I am already enjoying myself more than ever before."

It was all almost meaningless chatter as she gave him another card, studying his face. He was smiling, but there was a seriousness in his eyes that made her chuckle.
"From your expression I would assume that this is indeed a game for wagers.", she told him, shaking her head a little. "Or are you just that eager to beat a young girl in a game of cards?"
Though in her mind, Claire was sure that victory was already hers. It was true that she was often very lucky at the card tables, but she had also learned to help her luck along a little with a few cheats. The gentlemen had taught her however that such tricks could only be used around the right people and she had figured that her brother in law would not notice. And even if he did, she would just smile it all away. This was a friendly game after all.

"I find it incredibly amusing how men always get so serious when it comes to playing against women.", she continued lightly. "You win against us at most things. You should at least allow us some victories during play time."

Her eyes moved back down to the cards at the table. "Now then, how many points do you have? I think Im having a very lucky hand tonight."
She flipped her card, revealing the ace next to the king as she smiled proudly. "Ah, I do indeed."
Winning against Marcus at Twenty One wasnt her objective however. Claire was much more eager to win at a far bigger game. One that had far more interesting wagers as well. Just at the thought she licked her lips subconsciously as her hand brushed against the swell of her breasts. There were times when the young woman could loose herself in her fantasies and thus loose focus on what she was doing. An innocent girl didnt lick her lips so sensually and she certainly never caressed her free skin, not even casually.

Suddenly she snapped back into reality and caught Marcus staring at her.
"What is it? Is there something wrong?", she asked, slipping back into her sweet voice, but her eyes still reflected the same sensuality they did a moment ago when her thoughts had been less than sweet and proper.
 
The game, to him, was taking on a different and more dangerous meaning. The way she smiled and the words she chose so carefully were filled with innuendos of a sexual nature. From the way she smiled seductively and lowered her breasts toward the table, he thought she was either trying to distract him or entice him. Marcus was enjoying the game of cards and the way she was acting. Or was it an act?

Marcus wasn't sure if her actions were meant for him or if she acted this way all the time around men. Beth's image entered his mind and for a moment he wondered where she was and why she had left her household and husbandry duties. He was enjoying Claire and their companionship so far on his first day back home. It had been a long time since a woman had acted in this manner and he was enjoying the attention.

He listened to her banter as an obvious ploy to distract his thinking. When she mentioned the fact that men always took their games so seriously when playing women, he chuckled. His eyes were drawn back to her breasts and then to her eyes. He smiled knowing she was watching his every move and not ashamed to let him have a peek at her breasts. She was not flaunting it like some of the women but in a small subtle way she was teasing him with her charms, letting him know she was interested.

"Yes this is a rather cozy setting. Not like the smoke filled tents and rooms I'm used to playing in. I do say the company is much more enjoyable too." He waited for a moment and answered her question. "

I like to win Lady Claire. Whether I play against women or men. I like it when the play is fair and the chances are on equal footing." He saw her confirmation in her eyes that he let her know that he caught her but he was not calling her out on it. Not yet at least.

He saw her demur smile as she flipped the ace over and exclaiming that she was having a very lucky night. Marcus watched what happened next and there was no denying he was becoming more interested. Her hand subconsciously began to rub the exposed flesh of her breasts. The thought of touching and holding her breasts in his hands crossed his mind and he was lost in his daydream fantasy. It had been so long since he had another woman and Claire was not making this easy on him. But he admitted to himself that he was enjoying the game she was playing.

"What is it? Is there something wrong?" he heard he ask in a sweet voice. He was shaken from his fantasy and in looking at her eyes, they were focused directly on him.

"I .... ahhhh ... I'm sorry Claire. So you have twenty-one." It was customary for the opposing player to show his hand first and then the dealer would show his hand. He had the advantage of seeing the opposing cards and then deciding if he needed to take more cards to beat them. But in this case Claire got careless and showed her cards first. If they were playing for a wager, she would have been called on it and lost the bet. Marcus smiled and let the oversight slide.

"It appears you have beaten me Claire. But just for fun let's see what I would have gotten. And just for fun, put the deck on the table and draw from the top card." There is was out that he caught her cheating and he was interested in how she would react.

Flipping over his down card, the ace and three stared up at them. "It looks like I have either 14 or 4. I will take another card." When she flipped over a 6 he smile again. "So now I have 20 or 10. What should I do?" he said laughingly. He needed an ace to tie her on both cards. He looked up at her face and then his eyes were drawn to her breasts as he spoke again. "Let's see for the fun of it Claire if I tie you or you win."

There was a slight tension in the air as she picked up the card and smiled. Throwing the card down onto the other cards, Marcus saw the 10 slide toward him. With one hand he lost and the other he had 20. He knew the odds of getting an ace were pretty low.

"Claire you have won the first hand. Very well played," he said in a small sarcastic tone. "What do you say we play one hand for a wager to make the last hand, say more interesting?"

He watched her smile. "I'll wager my gold watch for the diamond pendant you have around your neck. Does that seem like a fair wager or perhaps you had something else in mind?"
 
Last edited:
She hadnt even realized her mistake until it was too late, but in the end she figured that there was no way he would get a twenty one too. It was a close victory, but a victory nontheless. Still, it had cost her an important advantage as well. She had seen the spark of recognition in his eyes and so she pushed the cards towards him.

"Fine, one more game then. And you shuffle and deal.", she offered, still feigning confidence. Now her lucky had would have to prove its worth, seeing as regular tricks were out of the question.

"As for the wager...", she looked down at the pendant hanging around her neck, pointing directly at the inviting valley between her breasts. Her fingers wrapped around the tiny object and played around with it for a while, before allowing it to drop back into its original position.
"I accept, but instead of your golden watch, I want your jacket.", she changed the conditions. "What would a lady like me do with a watch after all? But a jacket can keep me warm during windy days and cold nights."
Claire put particular emphasis on those last words, even though her eyes were on the cards rather than on him.

She watched him shuffle the cards with as much expertise as she had done and then looked at the cards given to her. A seven and a ten. She bit her lip at that, not liking what was before her at all. Seventeen was already a high number and the chances of drawing the cards she needed was not as high as she would like it to be.
Her eyes returned to Marcus, studying him carefully. Reason told her to keep the cards and hope that he went over twenty one with his cards, but something else inside of her told her to take a risk.
"I feel daring today, Captain.", she told him, adressing him by his military title for the first time that day. "Lets see if my luck is still with me, for I do look forward to wrap your jacket around my body tonight. The blankets arent as warming as they should be."

When he dealt her the card, her hand reached out for his, purposely resting on his fingers for a moment. "What do you think it is, Marcus? Do you expect victory or defeat?"
Drawing out the suspense, Claire finally allowed the card to be flipped, revealing a three. Unable to contain a sigh of relief, her features instantly relaxed as she looked at him. "Now, can you beat this?"
Her fingers returned to play with the pendant between her breasts, fondling it playfully with her fingers. She knew that her hand so close to her breasts was probably a beautiful sight as well and she wanted to sweeten the possible price even more in his eyes.
"Last chance to change the wager, Marcus. I know that it normally isnt done, but I think we can make an exception. Do you really want this pendant?"
Her words were almost a challenge now. She had become progressively more daring and forward, her signals obvious to anyone.
The truth was, while she wanted to play a game of seduction with her brother in law, she also really wanted him. It had been quite some time since she had indulged in some pleasure and her desire was slowly becoming louder than her rational mind. At the same time she didnt just want to jump in his arms and scare him away.
 
Marcus smiled as Claire toyed with the diamond pendant hanging around her neck. She had a coy smile on her face and then he was surprised by her assertion that for him the diamond pendant was ok but she wanted something different than his watch.

"I accept, but instead of your golden watch, I want your jacket. What would a lady like me do with a watch after all? But a jacket can keep me warm during windy days and cold nights."

He didn't miss the emphasis she placed on keeping her warm on cold nights. There was no mistaking her meaning. She was toying with him; teasing him with her wit and charm. He thought of his wife Beth, Claire's sister, and he felt anger that she deserted him and the house. But here was her sister taking care of the household matters while she was off somewhere trying to sort things out. Marcus found Claire's remark refreshing and enthralling. He saw her in a different light. Not one as a younger girl that he knew long ago but a vibrant and sensual woman.

He smiled at her as he shuffled the cards and then placed one card down in front of each of them. He saw her peek under the seven card and then she bit her lip. He almost laughed out loud as her "tell" gave her away that she didn't have a good card. He always thought about the highest possible hand an opponent may have and with her it was either seventeen or eighteen. The way she looked at him, told him she was struggling as to ask for another card or not.

Marcus watched her struggle and then she teased him by telling him she wanted his jacket to keep her warm at night because the blankets weren't warm enough for her. Again she was giving him all the signs that she wanted more than just his jacket. This was not lost on him when she reached out to rest her fingers on his hand as he prepared to deal her a card.

"What do you think it is, Marcus? Do you expect victory or defeat?" He laughed knowing that somehow he was not going to lose tonight. "I always expect victory no matter what the circumstances are my dear Lady Claire."

When she removed her hand, he flipped the card over showing a three. he could see the relief on her face as she announced she had twenty. "Now, can you beat this?"

"I am sure to give it a good try Claire." He looked at her playing with the pendant and the fantasy of seeing her nude body crept into his brain. She was caressing the pendant but also her soft skin trying to distract his thinking.

Looking down at the turned up eight, he slowly picked up the hidden card and saw it was a three. He tried to give her his best nonchalant look as he pulled the card out and studied it. He was about to flip it over to show her he was at eleven when she attempted to up the wager. She was trying to convince him that he really didn't want the pendant dangling between the valley of her luscious breasts.

He put the card face down as he stared at her. The game had taken on a different more seductive meaning in the last few minutes. He had been tired but something inside sparked a renewed interest to play this seduction game out.

"Well to tell you the truth Lady Claire I would look pretty ridiculous wearing your diamond around my neck. And personally I think trying to wear your dress would be absolutely ridiculous. I would be the laughing stock of the entire household and would never dare to venture outside. Hmmm so what would be an appropriate wager if I win?"

He watched her eyes staring at him. There was some tension in the air as he and he had her guessing and that was good. "I will settle for a homecoming embrace with an appropriate kiss from my dear sister-in-law if I win and you can have my coat to keep you warm on those cold nights." It was out of the bag. Here was a wager that if she lost she got his coat and if he won she would also be the recipient of the winnings.

"I will give you a chance to back out now Lady Claire if you think it too forward of me to offer such a wager. Let me show you my hole card and you can decide if you want to continue."

Marcus picked the card and then threw it down on top of the eight. The card twirled on top of the eight and the three came to rest showing he had eleven points. Now he needed just a face card to give him twenty-one. He saw her breasts heave slightly as the card landed and then he looked up into her sparkling eyes. He was pretty sure he knew the answer but he asked the question. "What do you say Lady Claire. Shall we change the bet or keep the original?"
 
Last edited:
The new wager was more to her liking than she dared to show as she forced her lips not to break into too much of a smile. And even though she was eager to agree right away, she pretended to actually think about this change.
"Hmmm.... it is true that every soldier returning home should be greeted accordingly.",she mused out loud. "And surely there is nothing wrong with an embrace and a small kiss.", she added with a little smirk.
Again a few moments of silence passed before Claire finally announced: "I accept your new wager. For me it's a winning situation either way."
Though honestly, she would prefer him to win now. His idea was so much sweeter than hers.

Her eyes were glued intently on the next card he was about to play and she sincerely hoped for it to be the right one.
Young Claire had every intention of giving Marcus the welcoming embrace and hug any soldier would gladly have gone to war for. He had not been with a woman for a long time, she figured, so one kiss should be enough to rouse a fire within him that wouldnt die down so quickly. She had allowed him to look all day, getting his attention and interest. A little touch here and then with a kiss as the crowning finale, would be the final stage. Her skills with her lips and tongue would determine whether Marcus would go after her or whether he would shy away and pine after his wife instead.


On one hand Claire knew that she didnt compare to her older sister. Beth and Marcus had been genuinely in love after all until her sister's unexpected and sudden disappearance. Claire on the other hand was following the tender feelings of a young girl, which had simply matured into more adult desires. She wanted Marcus more than she loved him. While in London, Claire had quickly learned that the pleasures of the flesh often outweighed the heart anyways. She had seen how many young girls had carelessly given away their virtues and ruined their reputations just to be with a few of the infamous gentlemen who could so easily bring joy to any lady. Not that young Claire was in any position to judge. She herself was far from being an angel of innocence after all. While she still held on to her virtue in order to strike a good marriage match one day, she had plenty of experience with her hands and mouth. And she also knew what joys of pleasure could be found for the woman. And after going without them for quite a while, she was craving them as much as she guessed Marcus did. Men had needs and she was more than willing to take care of his.

Her eyes returned to Marcus as she tried to figure out what he was thinking.
"Turn the card.", she breathed when he waited, trying to raise her suspense. He succeeded of course and Claire was almost tempted to reach out and see for herself how the wager would end.
 
Marcus saw her breasts heaving a bit faster as he toyed with the top card on the deck. He looked into her face as saw some resemblance to her sister, his wife. He again thought of her and again found anger rising in him for her strange disappearance. Claire had teased him all day, letting him see more of her cleavage than most women her age would allow. She seemed to be very bright and he wondered for a moment why she did not have a suitor. There was no doubt she had tempted him today and now with the new wager there was no way she could lose. But would she be satisfied with his cost rather than an embrace and kiss. He thought not.

With the eight and three showing, he only needed a face card to end this wager and win. “Patience my dear Lady Claire. One does not want to appear too anxious when waiting to see if they are to win or lose a wager.”

He too wanted to see how this would end as he picked up the top card and flipped it without first looking at it. By doing this he could not give away his “tell” and it didn’t matter. Either he had it or not. The card skipped across the eight and three and when the six landed on top he gave her a smile. He now had seventeen showing and needed a four to beat her twenty.

Seventeen was a number that a lot of players would stay on but as the dealer you had to keep drawing to win or accept losing to the other players. In this case, if he lost, he lost his coat and if he won he would get a welcome home embrace and kiss from the beautiful Claire.

He heard her gasp, finally taking a breath as the six skidded across the table. “Lady Claire I am not going to draw this out any longer. Anything other than a four and you win. He saw her staring at the top of the deck and then at him. Picking up the card, he decided to look at it first. It was a teasing move on his part, a way to draw out the suspense.

Trying his best to show his best card playing face, he glanced at the card and then to his sister-in-law. “Lady Claire I believe you have lost,” he stated as he flipped the card onto the table showing a four on top of the pile of cards. I have twenty-one and you have twenty.

Standing, he looked at his sister-in-law, all thoughts of his wife pushed to the back of his mind. He had won and now it was time to collect his winnings. The smile on his face said it all as he addressed his sister-in-law. “Lady Claire if you would be so kind as to give me my winnings.”
 
The suspense was almost killing her, but when the four was revealed, it all disappeared in an instant and Claire let out a sigh of relief. It had been an incredibly tight win and she had really expected things to turn out diffrently. For once in her life she was more than glad not to have a lucky hand at cards.

But instead of jumping out of the chair, she just looked at him with a smile and nodded. If he could draw out the suspense, she would do no less.
"Of course. I am a woman of my word.", she told him, rising slowly out of her chair. She smoothed out her dress, taking her time to make it look perfect before she walked over to him, waiting for him to stand up as well.

Looking right at him, Claire smiled again as her hands slowly sneaked around his neck. "Welcome home.", she said, before slowly bringing her lips closer to his. The first touch was soft and brief. Just enough to give him a taste of her. Then she pressed her lips against his again, this time more firmly. Definitely no kiss she should be giving her brother in law. But Claire was not done yet. As much as she wanted him to be intoxicated by her, she found his taste equally as enchanting. Boldly she brushed her tongue against his lips to taste more of him, while her body gravitated towards his.

She waited for him to return the passion and open his mouth and the moment he did, her tongue met his and Claire almost melted. She had been kissed like that before, but no gentleman had made her knees go weak so quickly. In that moment she envied her sister even more, while at the same time wondered why Beth would ever leave such a good kisser.
For what seemed like an eternity, their mouths explored each other, revelling in the experience.
Slowly however Claire's hands sneaked from his back to his shoulders and then to his chest. They grasped his jacket and began pulling it off him. She still remembered that this was her little price in all this, but it was also just incredibly sexy to undress him like that. How she wished that she could take off more than his jacket, but for now she would stick to the wager. If he wanted more, she would not refuse him, but Claire was eager to feel his need for her.

Once she had pulled the jacket off him, she broke the contact, even though her lips instantly longed for more. Her eyes met his again and she could see the lust in his eyes. The same that was probably visible in her own.
"Congratulations on your victory.", she whispered, her face barely a few inches away from his. She so desperately wanted to kiss him again and feel his wonderful tongue, but that would not be fit for a lady.
 
His eyes watched her take her time rising from her chair. She was playing the teasing game now and he smiled as she smoothed her billowing dress. It had been a long time since he had kissed a woman and Marcus felt an excitement he had not felt in a long time.

The way she whispered "Welcome home," sent shivers though him. As her arms encircled his neck, he smelled her perfume as her lips came closer and then he felt her lips lightly brush his. His hands moved to her waist, holding her gently as the soft kiss lingered. He thought the kiss was over when she pulled back just a little but then she pressed her lips more firmly against his.

The kiss was more than a cursory welcome home kiss like you would give a relative. This kiss was becoming more intense he felt powerless to stop her. He had watched her all day and then the game of twenty-one turned into a suggestive teasing game. He thought of his wife for an instant, and then she was but forgotten when he felt Claire’s tongue against his lips, testing him, seeing if he would accept her offering.

His hands pulled her closer until he felt her breasts pressing against his chest. They had crossed the barrier from a friendly kiss to something more passionate. Opening his lips, he eagerly accepted her tongue while his own tongue met her advances.

Her lips were soft and demanding as they pressed more fervently against his. It had been so long and now he did not want the kiss to end. His hands slid to the back of the billowing dress, holding her tightly against him. They were like two young lovers finding the first kiss so enjoyable and now wanting it to end.

Marcus’ breathing quickened during the kiss as the hunger for more became intoxicating. His fingers ran up and down the lacings that held the dress together. Thoughts of slowly undressing her crossed his mind as she took off his jacket.

He smiled down at her sensual eyes as she whispered her congratulation for his victory. His eyes darted up and down her soft facial features, as if seeing her for the very first time. He saw her lips pursed together so close to his and he knew he wanted another kiss. “Lady Claire, allow me the pleasure.”

There was no hesitation on his part. His head dipped slightly and her lips were already coming to meet his as his lips crushed against hers. He wanted to taste more of this delectable woman and the kiss he gave her conveyed his inner feelings. His tongue darted into her open mouth searching while their lips were glued together. His hands held her tighter and visions of more sensual delights began to fill his brain.

Was this just a single incident destined not to happen again after tonight? Where were the servants and wouldn’t they be getting ready to check in on them? They were good faithful servants and if they were to walk in on them, there would be a scandal for sure. But the way her body was melding against his; he did not want to stop holding this woman and feeling her lips returning his torrid passionate kiss. But the thought of the servants walking in on them caused him to pull away, his breathing in short pants as he looked into her eyes.

He knew it was wrong to be doing this with his sister-in-law but he couldn’t help it. “Claire I truly enjoyed this kiss and would enjoy more of your company.” He hoped she would catch the meaning of his words as he continued. “We have to be careful around the mansion. The servants are very loyal to Lady Beth and so we must be discreet. Would you allow me the pleasure of visiting your room later?”
 
The kiss made Claire so needy that all good reason was blown into the wind. She didnt care about her sister, nor did she care about the servants in the house and the possible consequences should they catch Marcus and her in such a position. All that mattered was his tongue against her and their bodies pressing tightly against each other. For a second she imagined him placing her on the table, pushing up her skirts as she continued to explore him, but before her fantasy could go any further he pulled away and brought her back to reality.
Her breathing was faster and more ragged now and she almost begged him to stay, but he was right. They had to be careful.

"I will be waiting for you.", she just whispered. "Come to me when the servants retire."
She knew from experience that Joshua and Frances both made a last round through the mansion around midnight to ensure that everything was shut securely and that the Lord and Lady of the house wouldnt need them any longer.

Slowly Claire began to tear herself away from him, finding his proximity too much of a temptation. She had set out to catch him and had become equally caught. She gave him one last sultry look as she stopped by the door, whispering: "Dont be late."

Back in her room had Frances prepare one last quick bath for her, as she searched for her nightgown. And it wasnt just any piece, but one that she had received from a friend in London. The young lady, now married to a naval Captain, had assured Claire that no man would ever be able to resist her once she wore it. So far it had been kept locked away, but tonight was the perfect timing to try it on.
After the bath, Frances helped Claire into a sheet to dry off, while two other maids took care of the used water in the tub.
"Thank you, Frances, I can take it from here. You must be tired.", she said and smiled at the kind middleaged woman who acted as the head of the maids in the household.
"As you wish, Lady Claire.", Frances just said politely and left, most likely to check the kitchen for supplies. Over the last few weeks Claire had observed the servants closely out of boredom, but now she found that knowing their routine was incredibly useful.

Alone in her room, Claire quickly dried herself off and then slid the nightgown over her head. It was white and reached all the way to the floor as was customary, but the fabric was soft and close to sheer. It was also tailored to fit a woman's curves more closely, outlining Claire's generous bust and womanly hips. Such a garment would be regarded as scandalous by most, especially as the lacing around the neck allowed the gown to be opened all the way down to the breasts. For now however, Claire had tied it up, even if the sheerness of the material didnt hide the dark tips of her breasts.
Sitting down on the bed, she waited for Marcus, keeping but two candles burning. The way that she spread herself on the bed was calculated of course, showing off her best angles without revealing too much.
At one point she heard footsteps outside, but they were loud and very slow, so she figued they must belong to Joshua. The second time however she heard sounds in front of her door, she turned her head and smiled.
"Finally.", she whispered to herself as she sat up slightly.
 
The answer she gave him sent his heart beating faster. He had been gone a long time and now this desirable woman had shown an intimate interest in him. So much so that he was captivated by her beauty and charm. He had earlier thought about her being his sister-in-law but now he was smitten and he wanted her. He wanted to bask in her beauty; to see her without the billowing dress and the trusses that were the rage with women of the day. No he wanted her as God had made her, Au-natural.

He didn’t want her to leave him now. The kiss was so tempting and filled with such expectation. He didn’t want the magic to end nor did he want her to go and maybe have a change of heart. “What if she comes to her senses and repels his advances,” he thought as he headed to his room. But the look she gave him and the command she issued as she left the room to not be late put his fears to rest. “I’ll be there you can rest assured Lady Claire,” he replied as she walked out of the room.

Just as she left, Joshua came in and Captain Willington sighed. It was a close call and Joshua asked if he felt alright. “I do Joshua but I am just tired and am ready to turn in for the night.”

“Very well Captain Marcus. I will see to it that the house is locked,”

“Thank you Joshua. You are such a loyal servant and tomorrow I want the horses for Lady Claire and myself to be saddled after breakfast. I want to see the property that I have missed so much.”

He was sure that Lady Claire had not seen the property outside the vast gardens they shared this afternoon. He wanted to see the ponds, wildlife, and the old castle ruins he loved to go to and contemplate. But in a short time he wanted something that had consumed him just a few moments ago. He wanted Lady Claire and him to be together in her bedchambers, sharing kisses and caresses.

Marcus went to his room to find two servant girls waiting for him. They drew his hot bath water and then laid out his bedclothes. As was customary, the maids would be prepared to douse him with more hot water as he needed but tonight he did not want to dilly-dally in the tub. He wanted them out of his bedchambers quickly so he could get ready to go to Lady Claire’s bedchambers. When they were done, he dismissed them telling them they need not bother bringing more hot water. Afterwards he slipped on his nightshirt, not bothering to lace up the stings. There was no need to for in a short while he would not be wearing it.

The sounds in the outer hall soon diminished and then the sound of Joshua making his last check of the mansion soon were heard. Marcus gave him a few moments and then grabbing a single candle, opened the door slightly and seeing no one in the halls, quietly moved to Lady Claire’s door. He had a moment of panic thinking his wife might walk in but he quickly dispelled such nonsense. She had gone somewhere and no one seemed to know where. It reminded him to ask Joshua how Lady Beth managed to drag two large trunks from her bedchambers. But now he wanted something forbidden, he wanted Claire who waited for him on the other side of the thick oak door.

Not bothering to knock, he turned the knob on the door, pushing gently so as to not make any unwanted sounds and alert the staff. Entering the room he held the single candle in one hand and slowly closed the door with the other. The figure on the bed looked in his direction and the two candles she had lit, sent shadows dancing on the ceiling and walls.

Claire was waiting for him and he smiled, taking in her white nightgown that covered her body. He felt a surge of lust in his loins and his cock thickened at the sight before him. Her generous bust was prominently displayed as she sat on the edge of the bed allowing him to see her best features in the soft candle light. As he walked toward her he noticed the dark outline of her aureoles hidden by the sheer material. His cock jerked a little as he neared her, each of them not saying a word for no word was needed for the pleasure they were about to embark on.

Marcus stopped short of where she sat like a goddess ready to receive her reward. He looked again at her face, seeing the passion from earlier still etched on the softness of her cheeks. He was in no hurry to this night. It was not like he was in a cathouse in some town looking for a quick fix to his burning desires. They had hours until the cock would crow signaling the start of another day.

Setting the candle on the nearby nightstand, he grabbed his nightshirt and pulled it up over his head, revealing his muscle-toned body to his sister-in-law. His manhood stood proudly semi-erect pointing downward while he tossed the nightshirt onto the chair by the door. She had tempted him and he took the bait. Now it was too late to turn back. Moving to her, he took her chin in his hand and then lowered his mouth to kiss her firmly and passionately, letting her know of his desire for her.
 
Claire watched him intently as he moved towards her and took of his nightclothes. The young woman had to gasp at the sight of him and before she noticed it he was beside her, claiming her lips in a passionate kiss again.
Her hands were quick to press against his skin. The feeling of his firm muscles and his warm skin beneath her fingers and palms was incredibly sensual and enticing. This was so different from the hurried and forbidden amorous meetings she had experienced so far. Those had happened in dark corridors or hidden pavilions and hadnt allowed for clothes to be shed entirely. Now Claire wanted to enjoy this new experience and just feel Marcus' body.

As their kiss deepened, her hands roamed over his strong shoulders, his back and his chest, her touch gentle, yet needy at the same time. Reluctantly she pulled away from him and smiled.
"Let me touch you.", she whispered, before allowing her eyes to follow her hands. She studied his muscled body, taking notice of all the scars. Some were newer, while others were already fading. The big one on his side caught her attention and she trailed her fingers over it.
"Does it hurt?", she asked and while he answered, she slid onto the floor so that she was kneeling before him. Slowly she leaned in and kissed the length of his scar, covering it with light kisses. Then her hands began exploring again, slowly getting closer to the part of him that desired her attention the most.

Keeping eye contact with him, her delicate hand finally reached the base of his cock. With her fingers she traced his length up and down casually.
"You are so hard already.", she whispered happily. Turning her gaze to his cock, her hand wrapped around him more firmly as she began to stroke him more firmly. But she was still taking her time. There was no rush and she wanted him to enjoy this. Claire wanted Marcus to know that in her arms he would find the ultimate pleasure She wanted him to accept her as a lover and not just a romp for one night.
She smiled up at him as her hand continued to pleasure him.
"Would you like to feel my lips, Marcus?", she asked, her voice husky and sensual. She knew how amazing she looked kneeling in front of him, with his cock in her hand and her nightgown giving him a beautiful view of what was hidden underneath. Her question was only meant to entice him even further.
 
Marcus felt Claire’s finger roaming his naked skin as their kiss deepened. He had a moment when he took off his nightclothes how she would react. In recent years, Lady Beth had always wanted total darkness in the bedchambers and shied away from looking at his body. Now he felt her fingers moving on his flesh and she seemed to rather enjoy looking at him in the flickering candlelight.

He let out a soft gasp when after asking to touch his body, her hands and fingers explored his muscular torso. Standing before her as if being inspected the way he would inspect his men’s uniforms, Marcus looked down at her fingers tracing his muscles and then the scars.

Some of the scars from old battles were scraggly lines etched into his skin but the most recent one while healed had yet to become a faded memory. “No it doesn’t hurt Claire,” he whispered softly while her fingers ran the length of the long cut. Watching her carefully, he sighed when she fell to her knees in front of him and then kissed the scar as if to try and kiss away all the hurt and awful memories of the battle. His fingers were entwined in her long hair watching as she kissed from tip to tip of the long scar.

It was no surprise to him when her fingers trailed downward. “Your sensuality makes me hard Claire,” he answered. When she looked up at him and smiled and then gazed at his cock, excited him. He wondered what she would do and didn’t have to wait when her fingers wrapped around his manhood, stroking it slowly and deliberately.

As she had inspected his scars, she now took her time inspecting his growing manhood. This was not to be a quick session as he had with some of the women he had seen while in the army. It was true he and some of his men had visited places of ill-repute for the simple pleasures of releasing the tensions of battle. But they were quick and really non-satisfying encounters. He continued to watch her move closer and closer to his growing cock. She had done this before that was one thing he knew for her fingers knew just the right amount of pressure to apply to his manhood.

Lady Beth had at one time in their marriage taken his cock into her mouth. He could tell immediately that she did not like the feeling or maybe the taste. She never tried again to suck his cock even when he encouraged her. She had shied away from touching and kissing it and seemed only interested lying on her back and allowing him to have his pleasure without wanting to seek her own. But her sister seemed to be quite different as she asked him. "Would you like to feel my lips, Marcus?"

Marcus looked down into her sensual eyes and then he saw her breasts slightly hidden by her sheer nightgown. He noticed her nipples were hard and he felt a surge of electricity course through him. Here was his sister-in-law on her knees asking to taste him; to take him into her mouth and give him enjoyment.

“Yes Claire I do want so much to feel your lips on me,” he whispered in a low haggard voice.

If anyone had been in the hall outside her bedchambers they would surely have heard his groan of pleasure when her lips and tongue made contact with the tip of his cock. “Ohhh yes my dear Claire,” he uttered when she slowly opened her lips and followed her flicking tongue to capture the bulging head. It seemed like it was taking her so long to take him deeper but he was not complaining. He thrust his hips toward her open mouth. “Please take all of me, he gasped as his fingers tightened in her hair waiting expectantly for her mouth to fully engulf him.
 
The moment he told her how much he wanted her, Claire lowered her lips towards his cock. She started with gentle kisses along his length, before moving to concentrate on his tip. She kissed and licked it slowly, taking her time with every contact. She was enjoying herself and from the sounds he was making, she knew that he was liking it too. After some time she opened her mouth, allowing a few inches of his length to slip inside of her hot mouth. Her longue roamed all over the head of his cock, gradually gaining intensity.

But men were not very patient creatures most of the time and so she was not surprised when he asked to take all of him. She looked up at him and when their eyes met, she slowly began sliding forward, taking more of his cock into her mouth. Inch by inch, she took him deeper and deeper until his head touched the back of her throat. But instead of stopping there, Claire closed her eyes and relaxed her muscles, allowing yet a couple of more inches to slide down her throat. She was almost taking him fully now and for a few seconds she just held him deep within her, allowing him to feel the heat and the tightness. Then she slid back until just the tip of him was within her mouth. She sucked and licked him more eagerly now, before allowing him to slip back deep inside of her. Soon he was thrusting into her and Claire moaned in appreciation. She loved it when a man got so absorbed in the pleasure she was giving him. With one hand she reached out and cupped his balls, carressing them carefully, but firmly.

Most of the time she kept her eyes close to concentrate on the feeling of him inside of her mouth and to keep up with the pace of his thrusts, even though his hand tangled in her hair was guiding her well. From time to time however she looked up at him, loving to see his face, his eyes glazed over with lust for her. She knew that the same passion was reflected in her own eyes. Claire was no selfish lover. Giving pleasure brought as much excitement to her as receiving it. Knowing that she could make a man groan in desire made her feel feminine and sexy and it also made her rather wet.

At one point she began to feel Marcus cock throb within her mouth and she knew that he must be getting close to cumming. But instead of pulling away, she just continued to bob her head along his shaft, showing her willingness to take his seed. She knew that some ladies were disgusted by the act, but not Claire. In fact, she liked it even and quite a few gentlemen appreciated the gesture on her part.
 
Last edited:
Marcus groaned with pleasure while watching Claire take him into her mouth. When she looked up into his eyes, he could see the passionate lust. He wondered how many times she had done this because it was obvious to him that this was not her first time. The pure sensual look in her eyes as she took more and more of him into her mouth was not the look of someone who was trying this for the first time.

Claire’s bed had a canopy and when he felt his cock slide deep into her mouth, he grabbed the railing above his head to steady himself. “Ohhh yes,” he gasped loudly when he felt her throat muscles relax and then the tightness of her throat envelope the head of his cock. When she relaxed her grip and his cock slid back toward her lips his hips began moving in a slow cadenced motion.

He looked down at his sister-in-law, watching his cock disappear and then reappear from her mouth. He didn’t know how long he could last with the way her expert mouth devoured his shaft. When her hand started to caress his balls it was all he could do to not cry out loudly and wake up the servants. His thrusts were becoming more forceful and Claire seemed perfectly at ease letting him fuck her mouth. It was so much different than his wife who shied away from such an activity.

He wanted to see her naked and for a moment thought of pulling back and throwing her on the bed. But it had been such a long time since he had been with a woman. None of the women in the houses of ill-repute were as beautiful as Claire. Every time he looked down into her sensuous eyes, a shiver ran completely through him.

His thrusting stopped when he felt a surge of lust and then his cock jerked inside her mouth. But to his surprise and delight, Claire grabbed the base of his cock and began stroking faster as her mouth tightened around his shaft. His hand gripped the canopy rail, holding tightly as the sensations in his balls and cock began to become more unbearable. He was breathing hard and if he wanted to stop there was no way he could.

As her hand gripped his cock, now firmly stroking it faster in unison with her mouth he called out to her. “Ohhh ….” as his panting became louder and ragged as the time neared where he could no longer hold out. “Ohhhhh …. My dear Claire you are driving me over the edge…….” His ass cheeks clenched tight as he tried in vain to hold back but it was no use. “Ohhh God I’m going to cum !!!!!” he called out as his cock began to jerk uncontrollably.
 
Claire watched with delight as he lost more and more control, moving closer to the moment they were both anticipating. His loud groans were only encouraging her to work him more passionately, applying her hands and mouth on his cock. She had figured out what brought him most pleasure and she was using it expertly now.

Before long she could feel him pulsate in hier mouth and she drew back a little as she accepted his seed. She swallowed it with ease, not looking disgusted or annoyed at all to perform the act. Claire had learned that a well satisfied gentleman always made a very generous lover and so she had quickly learned to enjoy pleasuring with her mouth.

Licking her lips slowly, she drew away from him and smiled. Her hand however remained on his softening cock, caressing him gently. There was no need to ask whether he had liked it and so Claire just rose to her feet again and went to take a few sips from the water glass by her nightstand. As she walked those few steps away from him, she swayed her hips sensually, giving him a view of what would be his.
When she placed the glass back down and turned back to face him, the sensual smile was still playing on her lips as she tried to figure out what he was thinking. Surely he had not expected his wife's little sister to be so familiar with a man's cock. On the other hand, he had no reason to complain, for this allowed him to have a rather willing lover with no shyness at all.

"It is rather unfair, dont you think?", she asked as she stepped towards him again until their bodies were almost touching. "I get to enjoy the sight of you, while you have to content yourself with this unnecessary piece of clothing on me." Her hand moved to rest on his chest as her face gravitated towards him teasingly slowly. "Should we change this? I know you have been staring at my breasts all day, Marcus...Dont you wish to feel them as well?", she whispered to him, her voice hoarse with passion.
 
Marcus wasn't sure how Claire would handle him losing his load so soon. It had been a long time since he was with a woman and the way she teased him all day, he was over stimulated. Some women he had been with simply pulled his cock from their mouth and let his seed spray over their body. His wife had tried this only one time and was even though she did not taste his seed, she found it a bit of a revolting act.

His fingers were gripping the top rail of the canopy and then he looked down to see Claire release his cock but then she aimed it directly at her open lips, and when his cock exploded, she took all of his seed and then swallowed. "Where did she learn to be such a great lover?" he wondered as each spurt of seed landed inside her mouth.

Watching her get up and then drink from the glass of water on the nightstand, Marcus was amazed at how different she was from her sister. Claire seemed to know what men wanted and was not afraid or inhibited by such a sensual act such as tasting the seed of a man.

He was delighted when she approached him, standing so close to him that their bodies were almost touching. He was looking at her sheer nightgown while she asked him about the fairness of her enjoying the sight of him. She was baiting him; teasing him with her words about him staring at her breasts all day.

"Yes my dear Claire I do desire to gaze upon your nakedness and drink in your beauty. I want to touch and kiss all of you." He took her into his arms, feeling her breasts crush against him, and then he kissed her softly yet passionately. When he broke the kiss. "I have been waiting all day for this moment Claire and I want to savor the moment."

Grabbing each side of the sheer material he gradually pulled it up over her head, taking in each sight of her splendid body as it came into view. His breathing quickened when after the garment was pulled to the top of her head, he could bask in the sight of her nakedness.

"Ohhh God Claire," he whispered in a low hoarse voice. His hands reached out to touch her globes of flesh. "You are so beautiful." Picking her up into his arms he laid her on the bed and then joined her. Looking down at her while he knelt beside her, drinking in her luscious body in the flickering candlelight.

His fingers traced the outline of each breast from the underside to the top and then to the very tip where they found a rigid nipple waiting for his touch. His fingers felt the rigidness of each nipple, rubbing them between the thumb and forefinger.

"They look delicious," he laughed. "Standing at attention as if waiting for my lips." He groaned as he bent his head to one of the breast, kissing the soft flesh and working his way to the hardened nipple. He was in no hurry to explore her as they had all night to enjoy the carnal delights that awaited them.
 
The way he undressed her so slowly, yet deliberately, sent shivers down Claire's spine. She had done many things with a man, but Marcus was the first to see her fully naked. And she basked in the gaze of desire, awe and lust that roamed over her body. Never had she felt more sexy and beautiful. It only made her desire Marcus even more. She wanted to be the best lover he had ever had in that moment.

She allowed him to stare, presenting her pale smooth body to him. Her married friend had convinced her that men loved smooth skin on a woman and while the waxing routine was painful, it had become an integral part of her life. She loved the look of surprise men had when they reached beneath her skirts, just to find perfectly smooth skin. For now however, she was perfectly happy with Marcus' attention focusing on a very different part of her body.

One that wasnt any less sensitive. Claire was quite proud of her breasts and enjoyed it when men touched them. But she was used to urgent and almost rough gropes, while Marcus was exploring them slowly, taking his time wit her. It was incredibly erotic and she stretched out on the bed, offering herself to him completely.
"They have been waiting for you all day.", she whispered when his mouth began to descent towards her nipple and she moaned softly the moment she felt his lips upon her flesh. Her hand moved to run through his hair, gently holding him to her breast. His gentleness felt simply delicious and so different from the quick sucking she had experienced before.
"This feels really good.", she told him softly, before another moan tore through her. She knew that she should keep quiet, but Claire had never been good at hiding her passion. If she felt it, she let it all out.
"I had hoped to be like this with you all day...I have imagined what your tongue would feel like on my breasts....but the reality is so much better."

He moved to her other breast and she sighed happily. He teased and stimulated her slowly, but with expertise. It was as if he knew what would feel best for her and for a split second she wondered whether he had made love like this to her sister Beth. Then again, Beth didnt seem like the type to enjoy such intimacies and her breasts did not compare to Claire's either.
She was torn out of her thoughts when she felt his attentions intensify. He began to suck on her breasts, while squeezing and pulling the other nipple with his hand.
"mmmm, I love this.", Claire moaned happily, pleased with the additional stimulation. Her chest was arching up towards him and she could feel a familiar tingle of arousal between her legs.
 
”And I have been waiting to do this all day Claire,” he whispered as his tongue flicked at the rigid nub in front of him. He remembered when he went to a town after a battle and the house madam told him she would take care of him herself. When he started to grope and grab her, she stopped him and told him that a woman liked it rough but they also liked the gentle touch too. They had spent the entire week together and when he went back to the front lines he had a different perspective of how to treat a woman.

He was looking forward to being with his wife but she was gone but he found solace in the arms of her sister. What a contrast it was between the two of them. His wife would have by now, ordered him to get on top of her and stick his erection into her. But here was Claire, lying under him, smiling and moaning as he took his time exploring her breasts. Marcus knew that there was more to a woman then just her breasts. He would get to the other parts in good time.

His tongue flicked out and then followed by his lips, slowly sucking before drawing it further into his mouth. The sweet moans were music to his ears as he sucked one and then kissed a wet trail to the other breast, waiting for the same treatment. Back and forth he went, from one delicious breast to the other, teasing her nipples with his tongue and lips.

His hand joined in squeezing, massaging, and then pinching the rigid nub between his fingers. The moans that she emitted spurred him on as he heard her words that she loved what he was doing. Pulling his lips from her breast, he looked into her lust filled eyes. “And I love your breasts Claire. I could spend the whole night just teasing and tasting them. But there is so much more I want this night.”

He leaned down and kissed her passionately on the lips as his body pressed against hers. He could feel the lust growing in his body once more as his hips pushed against her hip. Pulling back slightly he kissed her neck and then whispered, “Yes there is so much more of you to explore.”

His head dipped lower, kissing between the two mountains of flesh that he had just had the pleasure of sucking and massaging. His lips trailed over them one more time but he didn’t’ stop and linger for he had somewhere else he wanted to go.

He smiled and thought of the madam and how she taught him the pleasures that a woman liked. His wife never wanted him to go further then her breasts. But Marcus learned that not all women were like Lady Beth. What would her sister do now that he abandoned her breasts and started kissing her taut stomach? He felt her fingers in his hair, half expecting her to tell him to stop as his lips found her navel as he flicked his tongue in and out before sliding downward toward her womanhood.
 
Back
Top