Pillow humping.

MaxHammer

Really Experienced
Just came across this and found it surprisingly erotic, never seen a girl get herself off like this before.

Just wondering if any of you gals on here ever use this method?

If so…

1/ Is it better or feels different than when you use your finger etc?

2/ How and when did you discover this method?

3/ Ever use anything other than a pillow to hump on? When and what made you try it?

Last edited:
I think it has to do with one's general masturbating technique. I once had a gf who didn't use fingers to masturbate; she would just "lock" her palm firmly between her thighs and then move her pelvis round and round, until she climaxes. That specific woman could have great orgasms using the pillows.

I tried to "introduce" this style to other gf's, but none of them actually liked it (they needed hours to climax, IF they did). And what's interesting, is that they all had one common thing: they were masturbating with fingers.

Just came across this and found it surprisingly erotic, never seen a girl get herself off like this before.

If so…

3/ Ever use anything other than a pillow to hump on? What and what made you try it?

I use this method about 90% of the time. My orgasms last much longer with this method. Never used anything else..Was something I tried at a very young age and has just stuck with me.

If so…

3/ Ever use anything other than a pillow to hump on? What and what made you try it?

I've done that before, for me it's better if I have a firm pillow, I don't ever use my fingers or hands, but will use a toy like either a vibe inside or a bullet.

Not sure how long I've used this as a method (it's not my only method) but I think I was 16?

I've done so against the arm rest on a couch sorta straddling the arm of the couch, against the edge of a bed, against the back rest of a couch, while straddling an ottoman etc., for me I find it's more intense if I either clench my thighs tightly against - or depending on what object I'm using, I'll spread my legs wide where I can feel a slow burn along my inner thighs...

I have done this since a young age. Now I've learned to have an orgasm with my fingers.. but that typically takes more time then rubbing a pillow does. I find it the most erotic when I'm humping my toy with it pressed against a pillow.. its like riding a cock almost.
I like doing it with some clothes on as well, usually sweat pants/panties but not jeans cause they wear out to quick.
I've been doing that method since.. age 12 at least. I didn't really know what I was doing either.
I typically use fingers if I cam for someone or to tease myself or to add to the humping if I feel like getting my arm a bit sore.. :p

Tis very erotic

Thanks for posting.

I first learned to masturbate by rubbing on a pillow on the couch. I did it just because it felt good. It was a larger end pillow, and it had alternating smooth and ruff cloth on it. They went up and down, so when I rubbed myself, i was sliding across the ridges. I came many times that way.

Now, I'm more prone to use my toys, and sometimes my fingers, but maybe i will give the old style a whorl, just for something different.

-L

I have to admit it...I never tried pillow humping. That is, I hadn't until I read this thread and decided to give it a go. Yup...it works! :)

I don't see it replacing my tried and true methods unless I end up with both hands in plaster casts for some reason, but it's nice to have pillow humping as an option.

This was

one of the first ways I learned how to cum! The other being holding my cock between my forefinger and thumb and rubbing the head on my palm of my other hand. But with pillow humping, a teenage boy's mind can wander a little more... it's a little more like actually fucking. It became my preferred way of getting off until I got good at the traditional method.

I just saw a vid using this method the other day ... and, actually, that's where I'm off to now :)

My girlfriend would do something similar while we were apart. I would call her from out of town. She rolled up a sheet into a ball the size of a softball, and then would proceed to hump on it while I talked dirty to her over the phone. She wanted it almost every night that I was away. She got so horny. I loved being out of town. The first time she did it for me in person, I got so hot that I came all over her. Anyone else do it this way?

I use this method about 90% of the time. My orgasms last much longer with this method. Never used anything else..Was something I tried at a very young age and has just stuck with me.

it was something i tried when i was younger and i can't seem to shake the habit..

tumblr_lht9ymFAlo1qgq077o1_500.gif

Sometimes when I masturbate I take my dildo and place it on a pillow, mount it and ride. I orgasm quite well this way.

I've done so against the arm rest on a couch sorta straddling the arm of the couch, against the edge of a bed, against the back rest of a couch, while straddling an ottoman etc., for me I find it's more intense if I either clench my thighs tightly against - or depending on what object I'm using, I'll spread my legs wide where I can feel a slow burn along my inner thighs...

Very erotic image. <sitting back in chair> why yes it is.

Thanks

Thanks for posting.

I first learned to masturbate by rubbing on a pillow on the couch. I did it just because it felt good. It was a larger end pillow, and it had alternating smooth and ruff cloth on it. They went up and down, so when I rubbed myself, i was sliding across the ridges. I came many times that way.

Now, I'm more prone to use my toys, and sometimes my fingers, but maybe i will give the old style a whorl, just for something different.

-L

Sizzzzzzzling hot description, thanks for sharing

I have to admit it...I never tried pillow humping. That is, I hadn't until I read this thread and decided to give it a go. Yup...it works! :)

Nice to know that this thread gave you the inspiration and glad it works for ya.;)

Yeah it's nice I find I cum harder this way but it takes longer.
I was turned onto it by a guy I met through lit. He gave me step by step instructions.
When I was younger I remember 'humping' things always felt good. Arms of an armchair once the corner of a boogy board in the ocean with people all around me!! Only realising lately how that must have looked.

I've humped pillows before but not to an orgasm. So I figure after reading these posts and watching the videos I would try it again to see if it works for me. It seemed that it would take a while, so I used my vibrator as well to speed up the process, I just put it on the pillow and rode away lol. It was pretty good I must say.

Love the video!

If so…

I've humped pillows before but not to an orgasm. So I figure after reading these posts and watching the videos I would try it again to see if it works for me. It seemed that it would take a while, so I used my vibrator as well to speed up the process, I just put it on the pillow and rode away lol. It was pretty good I must say.

Um, wow. This thread inspired me to try it. I folded up my poor pillow and tried to hump it but it didn't work too well for me, maybe it is too soft. But not wanting to give up just yet, I grabbed my vibe as well, and stuck it underneath my pillow, and tried again, humping away. It felt so intense to be able to control my movements with my hips, so that I could move them in circles as well as up and down, a kind of freedom that my default position, laying down, usually prevents.

Holy heck that was amazing! My orgasm DID last a really long time!!!!!! I wonder what it is about that position that causes that. Thank you all for this thread, I am thrilled to have a new masturbatory move.

Back