Puke Fetish

Deep throat vomit

deep throat vomit and humilation

It's a fairly common to have a hot lunch fetish. Cold lunch is...um...a little more unique. It is easier to find in the bdsm world.

I like reading about unique fetishes. Could I get a hot lunch/cold lunch definition?

hornii, don't feel bad, most people relate vomit to being ill and feeling like crap is not sexy
relating it to something else is just different :)
I also like something other people make fun of, fruit cake

You are not really that naive are you?

Surely it only takes a half hour browsing the internet to find that some people are into things that make that seem rather mild.

People don't create stories and videos and put them out there just on a whim. There is a market for all kinds of things that you might not want to know about.

Naivete is a quality I have never possessed however missing the humor of my rebuttal you clearly own.

There are times when you could shut the fuck up.

This was one of them.:rolleyes:

Huge_smiley_with_tongue_out.gif

if you haven't been face fucked to the point of puking, you haven't truly been face fucked.
Very true.

Amen
FRUITCAKE???:eek:

Fruitcake is yummy.

If vomit fetish disgust you, then go happily click along somewhere else and save the "OMG" childish bullshit for somewhere else. There is isolate blurt threads. Condemn and judge over there. Don't shame him. That's way more revolting then a man who knows what he likes (no matter how unique).

You are not really that naive are you?

Surely it only takes a half hour browsing the internet to find that some people are into things that make that seem rather mild.

People don't create stories and videos and put them out there just on a whim. There is a market for all kinds of things that you might not want to know about.

Verybadman's dry humor escapes the terminally obtuse once again :D

Naivete is a quality I have never possessed however missing the humor of my rebuttal you clearly own.

Maybe you are not as funny as you think you are.

Usually in life when someone is full of pretty dull witless comments, labouring under the misapprehension that they are funny... are they aware of the fact?

I am not saying that you are full of such comments; I wouldn't know. But I would not be too quick to rely on your own opinion of your wonderful sense of humour! :)

According to VBM, himself, the only reason Perv is his groupie is because he hopes that if he kisses ass long enough he may finally be able to suck cock.

Not so. Verybadman's dry humor encourages other people to express theirs which drives the timid fetishist away from the fetish forum.

First off, I never attacked this fetish or stated any revulsion unlike others have yet I am the only person getting attacked by you. My reply to the OP was to his question "Does anybody else have this fetish" not the fetish itself. My reply in itself is somewhat ridiculous since it would be obvious that he cannot possibly be the only person with the fetish.

Secondly, I have noticed a glaring discrepancy on this forum regarding freedom of expression. For such "liberal site" many of you are very close minded. My humor such as it is has never been viscous. If people cannot laugh at one another or themselves then life really is not worth living and frankly makes for a dull board.

Finally, there is nothing wrong with people responding with a negative opinion regarding a fetish as long as it is not harassing or degrading the person or this forum becomes nothing but a bit of mindless fluff not worth reading.

Maybe you are not as funny as you think you are.

Usually in life when someone is full of pretty dull witless comments, labouring under the misapprehension that they are funny... are they aware of the fact?

I am not saying that you are full of such comments; I wouldn't know. But I would not be too quick to rely on your own opinion of your wonderful sense of humour! :)

You are very correct. I am not nearly as funny as your obvious stupidity. You win this argument.

Let's remind ourselves that this forum was never intended for the voyeuristic pleasure of onlookers. it was never meant to be a "fun read" or a petting zoo.

it was intended as a safe haven for people who have unusual and often reviled fetishes. Please, don't tell people they have to laugh at themselves, or that you laugh at them for their own good.

that kind of thing is welcome in the playground, I think.

Last edited:
Let's remind ourselves that this forum was never intended for the voyeuristic pleasure of onlookers. it was never meant to be a "fun read" or a petting zoo.

it was intended as a safe haven for people who have unusual and often reviled fetishes. Please, don't tell people they have to laugh at themselves, or that you laugh at them for their own good.

that kind of thing is welcome in the playground, I think.

You know, you are not the grand wizard of this forum. You cannot dictate how people choose to respond. From what I gather anybody who does not do as you think or do are wrong or stupid. Matter of fact I saw you even made a stupid people thread earlier.

I have never seen VBM be mean until he is struck first and in no way was his response mean to the OP and I do not see the OP crying either. Honestly if somebody can't take a little good natured ribbing they have absolutely no business on the internet.

I do not agree with everything VBM has to say but at least he seems to base his opinions on his life experience and not on Wikipedia as I have seen his attackers do. All said and done VBM is an interesting read and you need to stop bashing on the guy before you scare him off.

You ever wonder why most of the Fetish posters have very low post counts? Most likely because most of the threads are as VBM pointed out mindless fluff and it gets boring.

I do not see the OP crying either
I don't see OP at all. this was his last post.
Honestly if somebody can't take a little good natured ribbing they have absolutely no business on the internet.
you need to stop bashing on VBM before you scare him off.
wanna pick a side of the fence and stick to it? :rolleyes:

You ever wonder why most of the Fetish posters have very low post counts? Most likely because most of the threads are as VBM pointed out mindless fluff and it gets boring.
again, I remind you:

People are not here to be your entertainment.

Last edited:
People are not here to be your entertainment.

That right hypocrite, only you are allowed that privilege as was noted in your Stupid People thread because you did not like a religious statement.

Kettle and pot.

Really Go Fuck yourself. Your hypocrisy and arrogance is astounding.

That right hypocrite, only you are allowed that privilege as was noted in your Stupid People thread because you did not like a religious statement.

Kettle and pot.

Phhhhttt.

Just let it go.

The unwarranted attacks upon my person have become passe.

I survived worse than anything these "fuckwaffles" can throw at me. :cool:

Kettle and pot.

I notice that you dont have anything to say about your two opposing statements-- VBM is a big strong man and isn't "scared away" by my ragging on him. OP has not been back since he posted this thread, and I really doubt it's because he was missing any fun-making or amusement.

But hey, if you need to pretend that my post about stupid people is hypocrisy... Enjoy!

Last edited:
More common than you think...

Believe it or not, vomit clips are my best selling (even though I cater to a lot of the more common fetishes usually). I get requests for toilet vomiting, floor vomiting, sink vomiting, and brushing my teeth until I vomit. As soon as I post one of those clips, it starts selling like hotcakes. Must be quite a few with this fetish out there.

Back