Movie Quotes

logophile said:
"I want my two dollars!" Better Off Dead
I love that quote! :) The newspaper boy from hell.

"I know kung fu."
"Show me."

-Matrix
 
Last edited:
logophile said:
"I want my two dollars!" Better Off Dead

LOL. I had forgotten about that movie.

That's a damn shame when folks be throwin away a perfectly good white boy like that.
 
"Pa should have gotten rich [selling] snake oil, but there just aren't enough people who want to oil a snake."

Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas.
 
elizabethwest said:
"Pa should have gotten rich [selling] snake oil, but there just aren't enough people who want to oil a snake."

Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas.


One of my favorite Christmas movies! :D

"I don't need a vibrating toad."
~Jeanna Fine, Part-Doll-a-Go-Go
 
Can't believe no one's gotten on to this one yet, so I'm going to break the ice.

No more finger fucking ol' Mary Jane rotten crotch through her pretty pink panties.

That's 8 inches of prime Alabama black snake and it ain't too goddamned bookoo

I will rip out your eyeballs and skull fuck you.

Full Metal Jacket
 
Lion in Winter has my favorite quotes, even if they weren't delivered by Peter O'Toole, Katherine Hepburn, Anthony Hopkins, et al.

Queen Eleanor: He had a mind like Aristotle and a form like mortal sin.
---
Henry II, King of England: I marvel at you after all these years. Still like a democratic drawbridge: going down for everybody.
Eleanor of Aquitaine: At my age there's not much traffic anymore.

there's too many - here's a link
 
Mrs. Pedecaris, you are a great deal of trouble - Sean Connery in The Wind and The Lion.
 
"A woman happily in love, she burns the souffle. A woman unhappily in love, she forgets to turn on the oven."

Baron St. Fontanel, Sabrina
 
Lolo: just read throught the overnite returns--super thread you started, hon! :kiss:

Yui: bring the bunny back, I'll be good. :rose:



Harold: Does a bear jerk off.

JT Lancer guy: No, does a bear shit in the woods.

Nick: I shit in the woods but I can't jerk off.

The Big Chill
 
eric shawn listo said:
Lolo: just read throught the overnite returns--super thread you started, hon! :kiss:

Thanks Eric Shawn. I'm glad you like it! :kiss:


"She was a bad egg." Willy Wonka
 
eric shawn listo said:
"You just can't keep those Bailey boys down!" :D

"You once called me a warped frustrated old man. What are you but a warped frustrated young man?"
 
"Wrong? Everything's wrong! You call this a happy family? Why did we have to have all these kids?"
 
"Well, I guess they do those things. Well, I trust you had a good year."

"Good year? Well, between you and me, Mr. Carter, we're broke."
 
"If you don't watch out, this time next year, this smart young man is going to be asking George Bailey for a job."
 
probably misquotes

"Spontaneous? I need 2 weeks written notification before I can even have a wank."


Can't remember the film or the central characters but it was about a famous playwright murdered by his lover.


"Look at you, you even sleep with panache." (then he lays a hammer about his boyfriends head)
 
Man on Porch: Why don't you kiss her instead of talking her to death?
George Bailey: You want me to kiss her, huh?
Man on Porch: Ah, youth is wasted on the wrong people.
 
*Giggle* a woman after my own heart...

I been savin' this money for a de-vorce, if ever I get a husban'. Annie
 
~Mary throws rock, breaks window~

George: Whaddya do that for?

Mary: Buffalo gal won't you come out tonight, come out tonight...

George: Why'd you throw that rock and break that windooww.
 
Back
Top