Wearing cum in public

tjernst

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 15, 2011
Posts
599
Ladies, have you ever been seen in public with cum on your face or clothes?
 
Why only ladies? I would love to make a man go out for grocery shopping or other errands with me after I rode his face and came on it and he would not get to wash his face before.
 
Yeah when i had a beard, once i didn't even realize that she left something in my beard. Made it to the gas station before i realized why the guy behind the counter was starring at me.
 
Yeah when i had a beard, once i didn't even realize that she left something in my beard. Made it to the gas station before i realized why the guy behind the counter was starring at me.

Perfect! Sounds like great fun!
 
Why only ladies? I would love to make a man go out for grocery shopping or other errands with me after I rode his face and came on it and he would not get to wash his face before.

Hee hee exactly!

Only mine was more by accident...and I didn't realize why the barista at my fav Montreal cafe was giving me odd looks the whole time I was there until I went to put on my helmet for the ride home...


What about more discreet requests for clothing, either on or under?
A woman that wants their lover to cum in their bra so they can idly feel it on their nipples (real or imagined) or want a hard & fast bang in the kitchen before they leave for work, so they can feel cum dripping out of them on the subway and at their desk all day.

Been asked for both...and both times were a very good spontaneous turn on.
 
Wednesday nights, our daughter goes to church youth activities, leaving the wife and I a few hours to play. I often go to pick her up with my wife's scent on my beard and crotch. It's always fun talking to the church ladies in my "just fucked" state.
 
Several stories, I'll start with this one: Gave a guy a handjob late at night in his car. He took me to McDonalds or some other crappy place. I went in to order and didn't realize until I was waiting for the order that his cum was all over the front of my shirt. It looked like I spilled milk on myself lol
 
Why only ladies? I would love to make a man go out for grocery shopping or other errands with me after I rode his face and came on it and he would not get to wash his face before.

Yep, years ago, I stopped off between flight connections to see a girl friend that I sometimes had a long distance relationship with. We had a few hours and went to her apartment where we enjoyed some good fucking and sucking. I went to wash my face before she drove me back to the airport to make my connection. She didn't want me to wash the pussy off my face. I sat for the next leg of the flight with her dried pussy juice on my face and I wondered if anybody sitting near me could smell it. I loved the nasty feeling of it. I've also had women go out with me after putting their bra on to their tits covered with my cum and with my dried cum smeared on their face. I love doing stuff like that.
 
Why only ladies? I would love to make a man go out for grocery shopping or other errands with me after I rode his face and came on it and he would not get to wash his face before.

I would so want to go out like that sometime, where it's visible enough that others might see but I know just how naughty it is. Smelling it on me everywhere I went knowing it is what she wants
 
i Have on a few times yes,the first timewas an accident and other times you thought you had clean up but sometimes leave it on :devil:purpose
 
Have had an ex force me to go out multiple times with a "wet" face.
First, it was to restaurants with her, later around her friends, and more recently coming home to my wife. To me at least, it is a HUGE turn on.
 
Haha

Why only ladies? I would love to make a man go out for grocery shopping or other errands with me after I rode his face and came on it and he would not get to wash his face before.

Exactly, works both ways
 
One of my favorite things is cumming on a partner and telling her not to clean up... especially when we're on our way out somewhere. So hot. And then reminding her about it every now and then.
 
I love blowing my load all over my girl's ass then making her wear it through dinner. making her mine.
 
Quite a few times, intentional and unintentional. Never on the face though.
 
I've had it drip out of my cunt and down my leg before, haha. Pretty sure a man saw it happen too.
 
A little of both, I must say.
I can imagine (about the ashamed part). Is this something you'd like to experience again, or is it all in all more negative than positive?

(I do not mean to be nosy; I'm just curious how you experienced this and look back on it)
 
Back
Top