What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some day I'll figure out how to post this but I think it works

If I may, there is a small icon in the tool bar of the message box. (see image)

attachment.php

When creating a new message if you cut and paste the url in that box most of the time your image will appear in the message. I say most of the time because Lit has blocked some websites from showing up.

I expect trial and error will sort this out in time.

Have fun. If you have any questions most here are happy to help.

Shank

Attachments

• Untitled copy.jpg
    Untitled copy.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 103
If I may, there is a small icon in the tool bar of the message box. (see image)

attachment.php

When creating a new message if you cut and paste the url in that box most of the time your image will appear in the message. I say most of the time because Lit has blocked some websites from showing up.

I expect trial and error will sort this out in time.

Have fun. If you have any questions most here are happy to help.

Shank

Do take note that in the illustration, the little yellow icon that is being highlighted is the one that creates hyperlinks to illustrations. The one that looks like a world with two chain links in front of it makes a hyperlink (look three icons to the left of the square yellow one with the thought bubble in the illustration) from text. The two serve different but related purposes.

Last edited:
Do take note that in the illustration, the little yellow icon that is being highlighted is the one that creates hyperlinks to illustrations. The one that looks like a world with two chain links in front of it makes a hyperlink (look three icons to the left of the square yellow one with the thought bubble in the illustration) from text. The two serve different but related purposes.

Do pay attention to midwestyankee, he is one of the smart ones around here :)

I'm just one of the smart-assed ones. :D

Hell, I just discovered how to do that thought-bubble-thingie a few hours ago...

The new meteorologist has the sweetest eastern accent. He sounds really jolly, so much so that it doesn't even make me shrudder when he tells me it'll be -25C (-13F).

The new meteorologist has the sweetest eastern accent. He sounds really jolly, so much so that it doesn't even make me shrudder when he tells me it'll be -25C (-13F).

That...is horrifying, LOL.

He said I have his temper and he has seen it coming out.

Ha! I think I will take that as a compliment.

I'm tired of just rolling over and taking it. Well..okay..I miss taking it but I'm not talking about "that". :eek:

Hearing a song on the radio that i havent heard in thirty years. Joe's Garage-Frank Zappa. Used to listen to that album over and over...

Tim, Jeff and Mike are sitting in their neighborhood bar, drinking the night away, when their friend Ted comes in. "Hey Ted," says Mike, "How you feeling, last night I saw you and Carl here and you were sure tying one on." Ted shakes his head, looks over his shoulder, and sits down.

"The weirdest thing happened to me last night. The last thing I remember was leaving the bar at closing time and getting into the car to drive home. Then, there was a bright light and...and I an alien abducted me!"

"Oh my god!" Mike said, "What happened then!"

"The alien held me down and...and...and anally probed me!"

"Holy shit! What did the alien look like?"

"Carl."

Getting confirmation for my spot in a class I have waited years to take. I think I'm finally ready to handle it. Finally.

A conversation with a friend who thinks I should be in a relationship or at least dating.

"Right K, whats your perfect guy"

"Ummm someone who likes me, wants to be seen in public with me, isn't in a relationship and doesn't have ANY contact with their ex"

*insert incredulous look* "but what about interests, height, age etc"

"Those four are impossible enough to find, I am not going to make it any more difficult"

It will be interesting to see what guys she comes up *sigh* and at least I will win some money from the betting book of when I will get dumped for someone else :D

Last edited:
A conversation with a friend who thinks I should be in a relationship or at least dating.

"Right K, whats your perfect guy"

"Ummm someone who likes me, wants to be seen in public with me, isn't in a relationship and doesn't have ANY contact with their ex"

*insert incredulous look* "but what about interests, height, age etc"

"Those four are impossible enough to find, I am not going to make it any more difficult"

It will be interesting to see what guys she comes up *sigh* and at least I will win some money from the betting book of when I will get dumped for someone else :D

Sounds like we've been dating the same kind of men. :rolleyes:

....It will be interesting to see what guys she comes up *sigh* and at least I will win some money from the betting book of when I will get dumped for someone else :D

Sounds like we've been dating the same kind of men. :rolleyes:

Sounds about right, oh well if nothing else, it keeps us entertained.
Anyone up for a nice cuddly three-way hug?

{{{Bunnymyfriend&namesake+kiwimyfriend+(ofcourse!)me}}}

hanging out with my two roomies and my two friends. had a blast playing scene it from harry potter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back