Looking for a MFM story

Joined
Dec 29, 2011
Posts
28
Looking for a good MFM story to read with my wife tonight. Lately she has been fantasizing a lot about what it'd be like to have 2 guys do her. So I think she would think a MFM story was hot.

1 restriction: The 2 M's in the story need to not be bisexual :)

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
 
I suggest you rethink the meaning of bisexual. :D If two guys are doing an MFM, they are being bisexual.

If you mean you want them to have sex with her separately and not interact with each other, you probably should state it that way to get the responses you are looking for.
 
Last edited:
OK, gotcha. No, I don't know of any then. The ones I write and look for are all true threesomes.
 
Actually...

There are probably hundreds, maybe thousands of stories here that are just what you're looking for. I would suggest typing, "threesome," or "3way," into the search engine and see what comes up. You can refine your search using more words to narrow the field. It may take a little time and effort but I'm sure you'll find just what you want.
 
Hey asshole mod, quit dumping shit on the GB, unless you want an invasion of your shit board.
 
Back
Top