Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 yr old male from central Iowa. 20 degrees and 6 inches of snow with 30 mph windss!

Is 49 close enough?

YEP ! It's close enough. I vote to let you in. ;) Once in a while, I check in to see who's been
visiting. I like to chat and have fun with some raunchy words added. All that weather stuff
is boring to me. You can check my profile to give you an idea how I tick.

All this for saying Hi to you ! Hopefully, we can exchange some words and have fun ...
because ... I'm a fun person. :nana:

By the way, I say HELLO to all the members here in this group. I think we can have a lot of
raunchy fun. :caning:

Erostaticus

Last edited:
49 female, but looking for more than online sex... want long term friendship and live close!

hi guys S.E.Arizona here and am 65 enjoying lif ric

Welcome aboard Buddy ! We plan to visit Arizona next year (sometime). We're (my wife and I) are also enjoying retirement at 61. Life is too short not to have fun. Regards.

Erostaticus

RE: Avatar

Hi everyone !

Just want to know how to add my avatar under my pseudo name. Can anyone
instruct me how to do this. It's probably simple but ... hey, I'm retired at 61 and tired of breaking my head over issues. :eek:

PMs are always welcumed.

Thanks in advance. Erostaticus :rose:

Last edited:

Hello from Houston, Texas!! 63f @ 6:15 pm Nice!! Long time married couple, she 50 and he is 53. Busy durning the week with work and a whole busier durning the weekend with lots of fun.

66 and from western Canada. enjoy a beautiful winter day....sunny no wind and -5C Enjoy hearing from others and sharing likes, dislikes, and always interested in topic that deal with sex:D

66 from western canada

66 and from western Canada. enjoy a beautiful winter day....sunny no wind and -5C Enjoy hearing from others and sharing likes, dislikes, and always interested in topic that deal with sex:D

I'm a newbie to the site

Hi everyone. I'm from Ottawa and I'm 63. It's as cold as Hades here right now with a lot of snow to come

54 in South Carolina near charlotte.

Im over 50, but my sex drive hasnt gone down one bit. I can still go 4 or 5 times a night . But being single sure is hard when your 50+. :devil:

Still FULLY functional

49 female, but looking for more than online sex... want long term friendship and live close!

Seems that the older I get the OLDER the term for OLD gets :)

I write erotice romance stories, amy about my time as a Disc Jockey and promoter. I hope ya'll can enjoy a few.

One slow dance can be the BEST erotic tease
Jim

Seems that the older I get the OLDER the term for OLD gets :)

I write erotice romance stories, amy about my time as a Disc Jockey and promoter. I hope ya'll can enjoy a few.

One slow dance can be the BEST erotic tease
Jim

Great story Jim!!! :)

I'm a 51 year old single male living in North East Georgia, just checking in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back