GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really felt for her....and hope things are going well in her new life...I would like to think her parents accepted her with open hearts, and arms....any follow up yet?

Huh, haven't seen this thread before. I'll start coming here more often.

20 year-old guy, British, bi. *shrug* I'm Jamie, by the way. :eek:

Nice to meet y'all. :cool:

Huh, haven't seen this thread before. I'll start coming here more often.

20 year-old guy, British, bi. *shrug* I'm Jamie, by the way. :eek:

Nice to meet y'all. :cool:
Hi Jamie ((hug))
I wondered if you were still around - it's lovely to see you :rose:

Hello everyone:kiss::rose: been busy and missed out on all the interesting conversations. I hope all are well. Me I am practically manic, some spiritual friends say it is the phase of the moon. I noticed the topic as been about transgenderism. For those that do not know me I am a Male to Female transsexual. Often I am conflicted, for instance my love of music, I have been playing and singing music in public as myself Gia, not a word about it from anyone, I am uncomfortable playing men's songs, my voice is not high enough for many woman artists songs, *sigh* for me I am in a sort of purgatory, I have many friends, but there is no intimacy it does not help that I am an older girl. Men? normally they just want sex and totally miss when it comes to closeness and intimacy. I miss being close to someone I see myself as a lesbian as most men are very repulsive to me(visions of everything going wrong and self loathing in puberty) I adore the psychological traits of women and their personalities. I have been told I am brilliant, beautiful, talented . lol I do not understand how I can be so alone when I have so many who love me for who I am. It is funny when I pretended to be a man I had women chasing me. Once I became Gianna. it stopped, been molested by men a few times, but no cuddling and loving with the women in my life. Perhaps it is fate, what is meant to be and I should not worry about it just love people and the world to make it a better place. I am a nurturer I am good at that I reach out to those who are totally alone and alienated because I understand it so well. I have an instinct that lets me know when someone is in crisis, a voice in me tells me to act and I do. *grin* to bad I am so lousy at nurturing myself. nough of my meandering. Blessings and love to you all.:kiss::heart:

Hello everyone:kiss::rose: been busy and missed out on all the interesting conversations. I hope all are well. Me I am practically manic, some spiritual friends say it is the phase of the moon. I noticed the topic as been about transgenderism. For those that do not know me I am a Male to Female transsexual. Often I am conflicted, for instance my love of music, I have been playing and singing music in public as myself Gia, not a word about it from anyone, I am uncomfortable playing men's songs, my voice is not high enough for many woman artists songs, *sigh* for me I am in a sort of purgatory, I have many friends, but there is no intimacy it does not help that I am an older girl. Men? normally they just want sex and totally miss when it comes to closeness and intimacy. I miss being close to someone I see myself as a lesbian as most men are very repulsive to me(visions of everything going wrong and self loathing in puberty) I adore the psychological traits of women and their personalities. I have been told I am brilliant, beautiful, talented . lol I do not understand how I can be so alone when I have so many who love me for who I am. It is funny when I pretended to be a man I had women chasing me. Once I became Gianna. it stopped, been molested by men a few times, but no cuddling and loving with the women in my life. Perhaps it is fate, what is meant to be and I should not worry about it just love people and the world to make it a better place. I am a nurturer I am good at that I reach out to those who are totally alone and alienated because I understand it so well. I have an instinct that lets me know when someone is in crisis, a voice in me tells me to act and I do. *grin* to bad I am so lousy at nurturing myself. nough of my meandering. Blessings and love to you all.:kiss::heart:
I don't know if there's anything I can say to help you Gia but carry on losing yourself in music, and love as best you can - vicariously... It's weird isn't it - how folks my age can find sex and friendship at the drop of a hat but when people get older their circle of friends shrinks? Subtract from that the people you shed when you come out and it suddenly become a mission to find and keep friends. Maybe it's not so much a TG thing but an age one, but either way, it sucks. ((hugs))

Hi, Gia. Missed you, hon.

So how is everyone this fine, (well, somewhat fine (its blood cold here!)) Sunday evening?

Suddenly been hit by the urge to sleep but to hell with that, TWD part 2 is on tonight and I must remain at least somewhat active. Roll on 11pm! :cool:

MTBR...Don't know what TWD part 2 is....hope you enjoy.

Hi SafeBet...please to meet ya.

Hi Sticky!! I think tnnikon posted in the wrong place, as he reposted his little dick pic in "Currently Masturbating" but he could have 'splained.
I just realized that it didn't register how old you were, I just looked...not that it made a difference as to who you are....just an interesting observation of myself.

Hi Gia....being a "seasoned guy" I understand the problem of finding somebody to be close with....lots of luck, and I always like Sticky's advice to "smile". Hopefully things will improve.

It's nice and warm here even at 6:30 PM.....hope everybody had a great day, and a better evening. Going back in my corner to lurk... ;)

Place seems a little quiet today, where's everyone disappeared to?

Just Jamie, sitting here, waiting for the masses to return. :cool:

Hello friends. Figured I've been lurking off and on for a while and might as well introduce myself and say hello to everyone.

So....hello. :)

Hello friends. Figured I've been lurking off and on for a while and might as well introduce myself and say hello to everyone.

Hi amBI....hope you enjoy....but as MTBR said, it's been a bit quiet lately. But I'm sure things will be up soon. :D

Hi Ambi
thanks for stopping by... hang though: I don't mean stopping bi - I have nothing against bi :D

And folks, I posted a question on a sister thread asking if folks had a particular piece of music or musician that chimes for them. I found a couple of great artists that way so why not post that if there's no conversation going?
I'll set the ball rolling with my fav artists singing Girl and the Ghost . I have a very different interpretation of the song but it's a great song and performance <3

Now c'mon you guys - I'm getting embarrassed posting all this shit but it's good shit and I want to share it. I know you've found profound things, so tell us or just post a tune you like... even Rihanna if that's you thung though Marina and the Diamonds is mine. k?!

So I found this and you might have seen things like this before but it's well written so here http://www.rolereboot.org/culture-and-politics/details/2012-12-a-letter-to-the-guy-who-harrassed-me-outside-the-bar

Have a good day/evening all :kiss:

I don't know if there's anything I can say to help you Gia but carry on losing yourself in music, and love as best you can - vicariously... It's weird isn't it - how folks my age can find sex and friendship at the drop of a hat but when people get older their circle of friends shrinks? Subtract from that the people you shed when you come out and it suddenly become a mission to find and keep friends. Maybe it's not so much a TG thing but an age one, but either way, it sucks. ((hugs))

:kiss::rose:

Hello amBIguous:) Nice to meet you. I am a crazed Male to Female transgirl,
full of manic moods and enlightened thoughts. Just need to wrest myself from the river of blue thoughts, the triggers that send me over the edge, but I do have my highs. One was jamming with musicians, accompanying them with the congas, I really got into it, laying in little riffs and giving texture to the music and staying tight with the other musicians. Worked up a sweat. what a blast, I will probably do that again soon. I am a photographer to. between music and photography it keeps me sane. Writing is fun too, having attention deficit disorder and/or a muse that is hyper gives the crafting of words the nuances of a fun insanity. I believe we all are mostly, we delude ourselves and cling to idealism in the hopes of saving ourselves whereas redemption is the art of clarity of mind to the point of being aware of the choices we constantly make through our habitual functioning, we leave the brain on auto pilot and turn the safety switch off to disengage to allow sanity to show its beautiful face. Ahhh I kiss the face of quiet beautiful thoughts and hold them to me to purge my darkness and leave me in the light of day in a spring meadow. A butterfly! where is my camera?:heart:

Hi Ambi
thanks for stopping by... hang though: I don't mean stopping bi - I have nothing against bi :D

And folks, I posted a question on a sister thread asking if folks had a particular piece of music or musician that chimes for them. I found a couple of great artists that way so why not post that if there's no conversation going?
I'll set the ball rolling with my fav artists singing Girl and the Ghost . I have a very different interpretation of the song but it's a great song and performance <3

Richard Bona is an amazing artist here are a few of his songs played with various artists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhXEHP4ca8U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27MukYxoMLg

this last one is 25 minutes of jazzy afro cubano stuff....wonderful!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbTicXmxVeY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back