cock sucking poll

I prefer 6-8" in length and at least 6" in circumference. I prefer to suck transsexulas, but a hard male will do! I like giving slow and deep head. I fantacize about getting my mnouth filled with creamy cum and being unable to hold it all in. I want to watch myself suck in a mirror and watch the cum drip from my hungry mouth. Yummm.
 
Long short cut uncut . As long as it will fill my mouth with tasty cum I'll down on it . Shoot away .:p
 
My Turn.....My Turn

I would have to say that when it comes to sucking cock, I prefer the smaller ones and not too thick (pubes must be shaved). My gag reflex is a little too sensitive. :eek:
 
the perfect cock

i would guess it would be the one in my mouth. :p i tend to like cock that reaches deep and makes my mouth and eyes water. 6-8 and fat, cut or uncut. ;)
 
I would love to get my hands on 8 inches +, nick thick hairy bush with hairy balls, very very thick and a huge head that will splash cum all over my lips and down my throat. I want to sucK it dry right after we workout together so he is nice and sweaty!
 
Real Moist

I like one that juices up real quick as u suck, and then suddenly explodes deep down the throat...excuse me, I'm going to look for one :nana:
 
What I would like to with that one!

I would love to be able to start by wrapping my lips around that cock while it is still soft. I like to get my man hard. I think it is soo hot to feel that cock grow and pulsate in my mouth. The look on a man's face as you suck into full hardness is such a turn-on. The first drops of precum to emerge from the throbbing head are a nasty treat. I enjoy relaxing from the suction on his head to running my tongue up and down the length of his dick. Usually just sucking on his balls makes the sensation for him very different. His noises change, his moans become different, his enjoyment of my actions grows. His cock throbs and he thrashes from the hot attention that I'm giving his favorite parts. Of course, when I return my mouth to the head of his hard cock, he is dripping fresh precum. I love the slick feeling on my tongue. The taste of his cock and his love liquid makes me want to feel him fill my mouth. Sucking his cock makes my dick as hard as it gets. I always feel so damn nasty sucking a guy's prick. The best part of sucking my man off is having him blowing his ball-sack load in my mouth. A man looks so sexy when he is coming in my mouth. I've always loved the looks of appreciation that a man gives you when you have your mouth filled with his hot cum. A cock feels so good when it starts to grow, pulsate and you know that just a few more sucks, and your lover is going to shoot hot streams of his juice into your mouth. The anticipation of the first taste is always a hot moment. When I feel the first blast hit the back of my mouth, I get so turned on. I love to wonder how much cum I'm going to suck out of my man's cock. Whether it dribbles out of my lips because I can't hold all of it in my mouth. Or whether I can hold all of his load within my mouth, I don't care. Just having a fresh, hot mouthfull of a lover's jiz turns me on completely. I've always enjoyed keeping his cock in my mouth while it grows soft. However, I think my favorite blow jobs have ended with my lover turning around and kissing me deeply so we can both taste his sperm together. I love a man that sucks his cum out of my mouth after I've sucked it out of his balls. That is what I would like to do with that cock on the left.
 
Since this is a poll

The cock I would like to have between my lips should be attached to someone like Keanu Reeves or Brad Pitt(joking, I'm not that vain). Nowadays, I look at a lot of guys and imagine what it would be like kissing their cocks. Imagination is a good thing. In reality, things get complicated.
 
cock sucking. mmm

My fantasies of sucking cocks has been more about the guy whose cock I was sucking. For me the length or thickeness or color would not mean much. Hair? Yes, back in the days when I did a lot of sucking I liked my guys to have hair down there. The more hair the better.

Since I did not find any more pleasure in sucking a 9 incher over a 5 incher the length meant little. The very thick guys gave me a jaw ache so I have not allowed those cocks to be in my fnatasies as much.

I prefer the cut ones but I suppose that was only a consequence of having most of my experience with cut men
 
Hello

Ivesucked my own cock in my youth but now i settle for jacking off and cumming in my mouth ...i swallow
 
Back
Top