The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, before I found out about what a TENS unit could be used for, I used to sell the damn things... no wonder it was in high demand....
mhmmmm
This is true. I am a horrid tease.

We all have our little talents.
Indeed.
That would appear to be the whole point wouldn't it? Besides, it makes life much more interesting!

Interesting. Well it's sure as shit interesting to watch on this side.

So.... finally my story went up for the contest. It may not be your cup of tea. I hope you guys like it (as friends) but if you're not into it, I understand. Either way, whoever wants to vote for me would be much appreciated. (Vote by pressing 5 stars at the bottom. Doesn't hurt if you also favorite the story. It took a long time to get it up so I am way late in the game (contest opened 4 weeks ago) :D

http://www.literotica.com/s/ill-be-home-for-christmas

So.... finally my story went up for the contest. It may not be your cup of tea. I hope you guys like it (as friends) but if you're not into it, I understand. Either way, whoever wants to vote for me would be much appreciated. (Vote by pressing 5 stars at the bottom. Doesn't hurt if you also favorite the story. It took a long time to get it up so I am way late in the game (contest opened 4 weeks ago) :D

http://www.literotica.com/s/ill-be-home-for-christmas

*goes to read*

:)

fuck fuck fuckity fuck!!!

why won't the words come??????
they wont cum because you havnt licked them enough.

go ahead.. say i'm wrong.

..... would not help much if the house was on fire.
-snickers-

True.

LT:

owchmotherfuckingowch.

ok... might be time to medicate and find unconsciousness.
:kiss:'s the tip of his nose.

I'd offer to kiss the ouchies away.. but holy fuck, I so dont have the time or energy for that!

they wont cum because you havnt licked them enough.

go ahead.. say i'm wrong.

-snickers-

:kiss:'s the tip of his nose.

I'd offer to kiss the ouchies away.. but holy fuck, I so dont have the time or energy for that!

-Laughs-

You are better off with the cranial saw and the electrified needles, I think.

Anyway! I gotta get to bed but appreciate all the votes I can get :D Shouldnt have taken so long writing it and get it posted! Damn my attention to detail.

Ahh!

Uhh...

Umm...

*pokes Luna's arm* take that!

I can't do it! :eek:

*grabs a zyness by her pretty hair*

NO

*head shake*

like THIS...

*reaches round with one small and and slaps a pretty Z booty, hard enough to echo through out the thread*

SEE??

now you try...

:D

*grabs a zyness by her pretty hair*

NO

*head shake*

like THIS...

*reaches round with one small and and slaps a pretty Z booty, hard enough to echo through out the thread*

SEE??

now you try...

:D

*giggles and squeals with the slap*

Ohhh... well.... *gets extremely shy*

I could tickle you instead? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back