Everything you always wanted to know about submissives..but were afraid to ask..

~Dream~

Loving My Soulmate Scott
Joined
May 21, 2002
Posts
18,275
:) With Artful's permission,
Hi! this is Artful's dream..I am starting this thread for any and all to join in on.

I would appreciate feedback on what you feel like it's like to be part of the BDSM scene? I,myself am a new submissive and have the Best Master in the Universe.I love him dearly,and know He will bring to my life more happiness
than I have ever imagined..{He already has].. I'm looking forward to each and every day of serving Him..:rose: now,what about each of you?/ questions? comments..feel free to express yourself openly:heart: .. looking forward to your comments, Artful's dream:rose:

Living without you never could be so wrong..
Don't try to fight it i've already waited so long
thinking about You in everything i do
Love is for giving, Sir I am just living for you


dedicated to:My Master Artful {from a Boston song} with a little improvising...:kiss:kiss:
 
Artful's dream said:
With Artful's permission,
Hi! this is Artful's dream..I am starting this thread for any and all to join in on.

I would appreciate feedback on what you feel like it's like to be part of the BDSM scene? I,myself am a new submissive and have the Best Master in the Universe.I love him dearly,and know He will bring to my life more happiness
than I have ever imagined..{He already has].. I'm looking forward to each and every day of serving Him..:rose: now,what about each of you?/ questions? comments..feel free to express yourself openly:...looking forward to your comments, Artful's dream

Living without you never could be so wrong..
Don't try to fight it i've already waited so long
thinking about You in everything i do
Love is for giving, Sir I am just living for you


dedicated to:My Master Artful {from a Boston song} with a little improvising
First Off,...thank you for the poem:

I of course am well pleased that my dream has chosen to do this thread,...hopefully all who are interested in becoming a sub will post on here, and come back often to review what is/was happening to Artful's dream. It took a lot of courage for her to start this thread, so don't anyone think she is a poor helpless soul that CAN'T take care of herself. My dream is very strong, and I am happy she has chosen me to be her Master. I will of course read this thread many times during the day, but I will refrain from posting on it a LOT. It is her thread, and I hope many of you will not only participate, but that we all will learn something through her efforts here.
:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:X2
 
To Artful and his Dream

I know nothing about the lifestyle you are discussing, so I don't know any questions to ask. I guess the submission of one's self allows you the freedom to express yourself totally to a trusted individual. Am I close on that understanding?

Good luck on the thread and may all your Dreams come true.
 
dream - What a wonderful thread you have started!
I am new, and it is wonderful and a challenge and like nothing I have ever experienced before. With all that I have learned, and all I realize I still need to learn I think I will always be a novice.

To coin a phrase, I don't know, what I don't know. I am eager to learn, and I do from my Master.

I continue to learn the strenth of submission. In my case. It is at odds with what I have been doing in a professional way to make a living. That has caused some paradigm shifts, but they have all been for the good. In many ways I have become stronger and know how to use my strength more effectively. I have heard that many submissives are actually strong professional women. I can see that now. I have been a challenge for Master, and may be for quite some time. I do like what I am becoming, and it is more and more pleasing to him.
 
With Artful's permission,

Man of mithgar...Yes,I can express what i feel to my Master,but i need to choose my words carefullyso as not to show any dis-respect for Him,
At times,this is VERY frustrating for me as I am quite new at this yet but i am bound and determined to keep on trying{did i say "bound?} lol.. I know My Master has great experience and hopefully soon i will please him well with what i have learned..

Miss Kayte: what interesting comments You have and yes i agree a woman is much stronger if she is submissive to her Master because it brings her so much happiness in the end.. a strong body and mind come from the inner peace you feel within your soul as a submissive..i too am quite the challenge for my Master but fortunately forme He is loving,kind and patient with me since i am still in training...I thank -you both for your wonderful comments...:rose: :kiss::kiss: for my Master with love..
 
very good thread potential here...I look forward to watching it grow.

A question.

I would expect to see many different emotions from is.... how do you feel the *moment* the blindfold eclipses your vision.
 
Thank you for starting this thread, Artful's Dream. i have become a submissive within the last six months to a wonderful Master, but our problem is that we live over a thousand miles apart. Although i would love t drop everything in my "real" life and go to him for 24/7 service, raising a 14 yr old daughter who would absolutely refuse to relocate is a big problem for me.

i also wish to follow my Master's desire that i become a healthier size as this is very important i am quite large. He knows what is best for me and i wish to follow His desires as Master is the kindest, most considerate Master.

i find it interesting that the subject was brought up about strong women becoming subs; i never thought i'd be one, but wow did my level of sexual desire raise and raise when Master and i began our talks and spin our tales.

well, just introducing myself tonight....i am sure we'll be writing lots here.

Cynthia Zane
 
Re: With Artful's permission,

Artful's dream said:


Miss Kayte: what interesting comments You have and yes i agree a woman is much stronger if she is submissive to her Master because it brings her so much happiness in the end.. a strong body and mind come from the inner peace you feel within your soul as a submissive..i too am quite the challenge for my Master but fortunately forme He is loving,kind and patient with me since i am still in training...I thank -you both for your wonderful comments...:rose: :kiss::kiss: for my Master with love..

dream - Good morning to you. Just kayte, please. I think I will aways be in training, but then that is not a bad thing as there is always more to learn. And as we grow it opens up wide new vistas. Have a wonderful day.

shadowsdream - Good morning to you. That is a very good question, and I too wait for the myriad replies that should engender. I am in a long distance relationship at the moment, with plans to get together for some time as soon as we can work it out. I will return to post that answer when I have experienced it in r/l. Have a great day.

cyn - Good morning to you. I too am in a long distance relationship, only 800 miles. :) I know what you mean by saying how wise, and kind Master can be. I know mine is. Hope to see you again.
 
With Artful's permission,

Good morning to all!! Kayte,Shadowsdream,and Cyn......
first off Shadow...emotions are felt with the "heart" and not by the "eyes"
that would be my answer to your question
next: welcome to the thread Cyn so happy to have you and I enjoyed your comments i,too am many miles away from my Master which makes it extremely difficult since I yearn to hold Him so badly...but i know and feel in my heart that He cares for me like no other.. and this fact helps me make it through my days and nights He also occupies my dreams and that helps me to start my day with happiness and Love..being a submissive is one of the greatest things in my life right now because I am lucky enough to have the Greatest Master that a woman could ever wish for... :heart: :rose:
 
Artful's Dream

Your thread is great! I'll be reading here often, and participating.

W:rose:CKED E:heart:E
 
Good Morning

Artful's dream said:
Good morning to all!! Kayte,Shadowsdream,and Cyn......
first off Shadow...emotions are felt with the "heart" and not by the "eyes"
that would be my answer to your question
next: welcome to the thread Cyn so happy to have you and I enjoyed your comments i,too am many miles away from my Master which makes it extremely difficult since I yearn to hold Him so badly...but i know and feel in my heart that He cares for me like no other.. and this fact helps me make it through my days and nights He also occupies my dreams and that helps me to start my day with happiness and Love..being a submissive is one of the greatest things in my life right now because I am lucky enough to have the Greatest Master that a woman could ever wish for... :heart: :rose:

dream nice to see you, and WickedEve, nice to see you as well.

dream I like your answer to the question. I will be leaving in a few, but just thought I'd mention I just got off of voice chat with Master. :) :p . *blushes*

In any case for those of us in long distance relationships. Yahoo, voice chat works better than any other one I have used. It is free, just download it and buy a mic. (Of course your computer needs to support a mic, but most of them do these days.) The other is a phone card. We both have cards through Sam's club. They are AT&T cards, I pay 3.4 cents/minute anywhere in the states at any time. That is only about $2 an hour. I also have mine set up that it will automatically recharge on a credit card, in blocks of 1000 minutes. That is only $35 and it is a lot of time. Just trying to pass on and share what little I know. Hope it helps.

Have a wonderful day everyone.
 
With Artful's permission,

once again i am happy by all the comments being made..Kayte you are just AMAZING with all your helpful info!!! (huggs) I myself ,have not yet heard or had the honor of hearing my Master's voice yet and that will happen when He feels the time is right...I do know that I will just "melt" at the sound of His voice tho..I feel it in my heart..the phone card idea was a great one too Kayte ty.. i have to admit i am a bit jealous that you had voice chat w/ your Master but mine is keeping me very happy in training at the moment so i need to appreciate what I do have and learn to not complain..wicked?? bout time you showed yourself up here lady!!! (hugggs) i wrote a poem {yep another one} for my Master at jewel's playground thread and i'd love your feedback on it Eve....everyone keep up the great work I'm off to please my Master...love & hugggs to all...Artful's dream:heart: :rose: and for you my Master that I adore..:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Hello Artful's dream... nice to meet you, i am sierra. I too, am in the learning stages of BDSM, and finding out about my submissiveness. I am in the seemingly never ending process of finding a Master to whom i can serve. Until then, i am reading, and researching anything and everything i can find about the lifestyle. Congratulations on finding a Master as strong and kind as Artful is. You are very lucky. My best wishes to you and of course to your Master, Artful!!! hugs... sierra :rose:
 
Good Afternoon

Artful's dream said:
once again i am happy by all the comments being made..Kayte you are just AMAZING with all your helpful info!!! (huggs) I myself ,have not yet heard or had the honor of hearing my Master's voice yet and that will happen when He feels the time is right...I do know that I will just "melt" at the sound of His voice tho..I feel it in my heart..the phone card idea was a great one too Kayte ty.. i have to admit i am a bit jealous that you had voice chat w/ your Master but mine is keeping me very happy in training at the moment so i need to appreciate what I do have and learn to not complain..wicked?? bout time you showed yourself up here lady!!! (hugggs) i wrote a poem {yep another one} for my Master at jewel's playground thread and i'd love your feedback on it Eve....everyone keep up the great work I'm off to please my Master...love & hugggs to all...Artful's dream:heart: :rose: and for you my Master that I adore..:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

dream - Master and I initially were not using voice (last year) but the old text messages. He wanted to use voice so I got a mic, and tried MSN, it didn't work. I then suggested Yahoo and that did. We did use the phone a couple of times before this and let me tell you, when I heard his voice I did melt. A nice, slow deep southern accent. Get's me going just thinking about it. Just as mine did, when yours is ready, you will have the joy of hearing his voice. Looks like your site is generating a lot of interest. See you later.

Sierra - Nice to see you. I am sure you will find a Master who will appreciate and nurture all of your gifts and strenghs. Have a great afternoon.
 
With Artful's permission,

huggs to all I am back and thank-you all for participating in my thread..it is greatly appreciated..Kayte..i shall never tire of your comments and wisdom yes all good things will come in time for me ..{need to practice that darn patience skill i'm lacking} lol..and i will earn the right to hear His voice because i want it as`bad as the air that i breathe...
Sierra...what a beautiful name 1st of all.and my Master has said you are a wonderful lady also so i would certainly like to get to know you better..any friend of Master's is certainly someone i would be honored knowing..
i agree with what Kayte said to you %100 and with your beautiful spirit you seem to possess i am quite assured thatyou will also find a good Master..not as good as mine ,mind you ..but still a good one:D ..mine is the ULTIMATE Master he he at least in MY eyes He is..never before have i felt the love,safety and complete joy and fulfillness that I feel when I am with Him.
yes indeed ,I AM the lucky one...:heart:
 
THE QUESTION:

SUBMISSION

In explanation of this pic,...If you are a sub, ...and your Master has asked you to perform in this manner,...do you as a sub, consider it degrading,...or knowing you are giving your Master pleasure, feel JOY at being able to fulfill his desire?

To make it a level playing field,...we will state the sub is comfortable in her position,...and she Knows her Master wishes for her to ENJOY the event.

I ask for ALL subs to reply,...NOT any others!
 
Last edited:
My Master wouldn't ask me to submit to something that wouldn't ultimately be found enjoyable by me.

Humiliation? I am not humiliated, rather excited by certain acts.

My Master and I will have discussed all of these options prior to engaging in BDSM activities so as to ensure that our desires and needs were a good match.
 
With Artful's permission

,
 
Last edited:
Re: THE QUESTION:

artful said:
SUBMISSION

In explanation of this pic,...If you are a sub, ...and your Master has asked you to perform in this manner,...do you as a sub, consider it degrading,...or knowing you are giving your Master pleasure, feel JOY at being able to fulfill his desire?

To make it a level playing field,...we will state the sub is comfortable in her position,...and she Knows her Master wishes for her to ENJOY the event.

I ask for ALL subs to reply,...NOT any others!

If it had been discussed before and it was agreed upon how it would proceed and end. Yes I'd absolutly feel joy pleasing my Man in the way that is pictured. Would I be nervous and uneasy about the whole thing before it started...YES! But in the end his pleasure would ease that for me.

That being said if it has been discussed between Dom/me and sub and it was really a problem for the sub. I don't believe the Dom/me has any right to ask that of the sub. It would be detrimental to the sub's well being.

I also don't believe that most new subs would say, "Yes Master hook me up with as many partners as you wish I only want to serve you." I think that multiple partners as an act of submission is something that takes time to work up to. It takes time to gain THAT much trust in your Dom/me to know that if you submit to their desire of multiple partners that they will keep you safe.
 
Re: THE QUESTION:

artful said:
SUBMISSION

In explanation of this pic,...If you are a sub, ...and your Master has asked you to perform in this manner,...do you as a sub, consider it degrading,...or knowing you are giving your Master pleasure, feel JOY at being able to fulfill his desire?

To make it a level playing field,...we will state the sub is comfortable in her position,...and she Knows her Master wishes for her to ENJOY the event.

I ask for ALL subs to reply,...NOT any others!
HMMMMM, Artful, i knew i liked you for some reason... you are a man after my own heart...... actually, that pic depicts one of my greatest fantasies, so yes, i would find joy in it... LOTS of joy!!!! heeeheee
:p sierra
 
kayte, ty so much for your kind words.... i truly hope that you are right, and i find my "Master Right" soon. hugs:)

Artful's dream, ty also for saying such nice things about me... If your Master told you that i was a wonderful lady, it is a direct reflection of how i have been treated by Him... He has always been very kind and courteous to me, and i try to give back as i receive. I do hope to get to know you better in time..... with Artful's blessing, of course. Take care, and hugs to you.... sierra:rose:
 
i too am a submissive, anyone who has read my stories knows this to be true. i am not a slave however, i have had some training, and have found that i never could. i don't call my fiance Master, we just aren't that into it. i do like being controlled by him, doing whatever he wants me to do. My single mission in life is pleasing him, but the nice thing, is that his mission is to pleasure me too. So, i'm not the typical submissive, but i love being one.
 
I found this on another thread!

Shadowsdream
Experienced

Registered: Apr 2002
Location: Stockholm/Sweden
Posts: 86
Long ago I knew I could never settle for less than I need..and I need total control..physical and emotional. I need the responsibility for the well being of those I own, their sexuality needs to be in My hands.


90% given to Me would be as useless as10% . I need it all. Settling for less is completely out of the question. I believe that all of humanity should try to be true to themselves..whether 'nilla or
BDSM.


It would appear that trying to live in a compromise is what brings long term suffering of a type not associated with a suffering for growth or pleasure.


I would hope that all of the suffering I give to My partner will be a suffering that cements the relationship rather than a suffering of discontent.
**************************************************

dream,...I found this post on another thread,...I thought it belonged here also.:rose:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top