The Modern Day Magician (closed)

Aussie_Wolf

Prowling for hugs
Joined
Jan 22, 2015
Posts
11,820
Sebastian looked at the carefully drawn lines on his hardwood floor and once again checked for any errors. It was only the fifth time he had gone over them but he was leaving nothing to chance. He made sure all the exotic powders and candles were in place and then moved into the smaller circle five feet away. Tonight was the night.

Ever since he had found that old book (Now cradled lovingly in his arms) in the second hand book store, he had not been able to stop reading it. At first he had thought it was all just made up rubbish and faerie tales, but the first time he had ever read out one of the simplest little spells, (called a cantrip in the book) and it worked, he had been hooked.

He had quickly mastered all the simple spells. They were very basic and simply required a single word and maybe a small gesture or some sort of catalyst. They were not all that powerful either but he had learned how to use them to his advantage. After all knowing how to bump someone out of the way slightly might not mean a great deal to someone, but to him it was a godsend.

Sebastian was what was once called studious and was now just called a Geek or a Nerd. He tried to keep to himself but he was forever getting picked on or beaten up. It wasn't that he looked bad, indeed he had been told he looked okay, or that he went out of his way to act superior. The problem was Joe. He had followed him around most of his life and made sure to make his life hell. Joe was the school jock. All state in football, Quarterback and had the head cheerleader as his girlfriend naturally. He was also 6 foot four to Sebastian's 5 foot 8 and while Sebastian was not a weakling he couldn't compete with Joe's chiseled athletic body.

Now with his spells though, he was able to nudge Joe out of the way at just the right moment to make his escape, or cause a door to open in front of him. One time he had even tripped him up and sent him flying into the cafeteria garbage bin. The problem was, this was just making Joe angrier.

Sebastian had decided to try to master some of the more complex spells and he had some success, while others had been spectacular failures. He was pretty sure he could fix his neighbors shed. Who knew that misreading Sodium Oxide for Sodium peroxide would cause such a reaction to the spell. Instead of the small flame he had been trying to make he had gotten a major fireball. Still he had filed that one away under useful spells to know.

Now after months of research and careful testing he was trying his most ambitious spell yet. He was going to summon a familiar. If he had read the spell right, and drawn everything correctly, all he had to do now was say the short spell, light the candles and compounds in the correct sequences, and he would summon a creature from the primordial planes to be his servant.

There would be no danger to him and it would be under his complete control. Still he was not completely mad. He had warded the place so nothing could escape, stocked up on everything he would need for a month and had made sure to put a clause in the spell that would send whatever he summoned back no matter what after that month.

Licking his lips Sebastian began to chant, the strange words leaving his mouth with ease. He threw the powders when he was supposed to and lit the candles. They lines he had drawn flared up and pulsed with a dark red power as he continued to chant until with a final yell he completed the spell and waited staring at the center of his circle to see what would happen.
 
The demon world had its up and downs. Especially for a succubus, the upside is the simple idea that she can play with anything she wanted to and demons can typically last for a VERY long time. The downside is, well, it gets boring after while. Humans were always fun to play with, however it has been years since one has been foolish enough to summon her. There were rumors running around that humans have gotten smart over time, which for her experience with them, was extremely difficult for her to believe. Humans were pitiful and weak, even with age and time.

It became the religious freaks that truly stole the magic from humans, time of the witch hunts and extinguishing black magic users mostly is what did it. After that....... life in the underworld became very dull. Every once in a while a demon would be able to escape and cause trouble in the human realms, sadly for a demon such as a Succubus, they need to be summoned, there is no other way. The summoners that were capable of summoner her in particular have all vanished and their bloodlines faded through the centuries. Which, to put things lightly, allowed Keara to take some time off and watch the entertainment of her sisters playing.

The souls collected would be turned into crystals to use as an energy source and power. Keara is the best at obtaining the more rare souls, the souls that provided the real power. Sadly, ever since magic has vanished the human world, the souls haven't been all that impressive. In fact, they haven't even been from real magicians or magic users as they were mostly just 'kids' playing around with spells they shouldn't be. These souls Keara would just leave to her two sisters to play with and collect while Keara takes a little vacation of sorts. All the same, she had no true interest in the crystals and didn't care how weak they were becoming. Her only interests were to have fun and do her own thing.

Today just happened to be one of the more boring days, even while fooling around with the hellhounds and imps, fucking their little brains out, was bored. She tried to join them, instead just made the hellhounds fuck the poor helpless imps, their little squeals of pain as the huge hellhound raped their tiny little asses always amused her. Even funnier when the hellhounds knotted inside the imps, the imps were so small that the hounds had no choice but to walk around with a dangling, screaming imp stuck to their cocks. This always made her laugh... no matter how boring the day got. Suddenly she felt the familiar sensation of being summoned and she grinned.

Keara wondered what kind of 'kid' she'll find on the other side. Hopefully it'll be an easy run and she'll be back in the morning like it was nothing. Though, she did have hope that it'll be fun as well. After all, it has been quite sometime since she's played with a human. She waited for the portal to allow her through and dove right in. Who ever he... or she.. was, they were crafty enough to summon her out of her sisters.

On the other side of the portal Keara slowly emerged to view the surroundings. When seeing the male figure that summoned her, she grinned as her long tail flicked excitedly. Her purple skin seemed to glitter in the light as her wings folded back behind her while she spoke.

"I am Keara. I answer your summons. What is your desire? If you sign our contract I'll make your desire come true. I can make anything you desire happen."
 
Sebastian stared at the being that had manifested itself in his circle. He blinked several times after he heard it speak and then looked down at his book. What the hell had gone wrong? This was not some small familiar, this was a Succubus!!! He was in a lot of trouble here.

Frantically he read and reread the pages but he couldn't see where he had gone wrong. He had done everything just the way the book explained it. He was just about to close it and deal with Keara when he glimpsed something out of the corner of his eye and he opened the book again. Staring intently at the pages he grasped the corner and slowly eased a small flap back. Gently he continued until two pages suddenly became unstuck. He gasped as he looked at them. On one side was the formula for summoning a familiar, on the other a Succubus. Both were exactly the same except for the final few ingredients which of course he had mixed up as the pages had been stuck together.

He looked into the Demons eyes and shuddered, yet he couldn't deny she did look fantastic. Okay so he played a lot of RPG games and she was just his type. Quickly he read the warnings and rules of the Succubus contract. It was very similar to the one he had been going to make hence the same summoning circle. The only difference was that a Succubus was an intelligent creature and would offer the summoner a contract in exchange for their desire. Once that desire had been fulfilled they got to harvest their soul.

Sebastian's eyes bugged out. Soul!!! Oh boy what a time to stuff up. Looking at her again his mind started to go at a million miles a second. Okay his part of the magic should still be working so she would be banished in a month no matter what. So all he had to do was think of something that he wanted that could not be granted by her within a month.

"Um Hi. Your names Keara huh," he began to mumble. "Sorry if I am a bit shell shocked. I was expecting a familiar but it seems the book I was using had some pages stuck together," he laughed nervously. He still couldn't get over just how great she looked. He wondered if her horns were hard or soft?

Shaking his head he got back to the business at hand. "So this contract. It can be anything I want and you have to give it to me and then what happens?" He was hoping to stall for time to think up something. "What I am saying is are you allowed to explain it some more or am I supposed to know it?"
 
It amused her to watch him fidget after realizing what he had just summoned. She could feel the power of the protective spells he set up around the room. He didn't appear to be the greatest magic user she has seen, but had to give him credit for thinking ahead. Then to glance at the book he fussed over, she understood where he got such powerful spells.

"I see... And just what were planning on doing with a pathetic little imp pet? They cause so many problems and are such needy critters."

She walked around the magic circle he had created and examined the markings, noticing the different scents of each ingredient he used. Again, she had to give him credit as some of the ingredients were no long easy to obtain in these modern days. It all told her that he is at least very serious in the old spells he tinkered with.

"The rules are simple. I provide what your heart desires and your soul is the price. And yes, it can be anything that you desire."

She turned to examine him more and noticed he had a few features of a human she once knew. It was a very, very long time ago and she could have sworn that bloodline had died. But if by some miracle it survived, it would explain how he was able to summon up these particular spells she felt within the room.

"So, Human... Since you have me instead of a pathetic little imp.. What is it that you desire of me? "

Her eyes flashed briefly, curious to see if he would actually want a silly imp or something more daring. Judging by the way he acts, she can almost safely assume he hasn't had many females in his life. Providing a harem of beautiful women would be entertaining to say the least. Of course, she would join in on the fun as well, he is her play thing after all. Then she laughed and shrugged as if those thoughts were nothing.

"I suppose I can retrieve an imp for you if that is what you truly desire."
 
Okay think Sebastian, he yelled at himself inside his brain. you are supposed to be good at that. Stop looking at her kick ass body and imagining it naked and sliding your hard, rigid cock up inside of her...

Damnit, she was making it hard to think. Of course he could just ask for a fuck and he would get it, but one lousy fuck was not worth his soul. Now a lifetimes worth with her maybe he mused. Still he had to think of something she couldn't do within a month so the contract was null and void.

Suddenly his eyes lit up. Wait a second. She had to fulfill his desire and if it wasn't filled then she couldn't collect. That meant anything he wished for was pretty useless as it was fulfilled straight away. However what happened if he wished for something that couldn't be fulfilled straight away.

"Oh no I don't want an Imp thank you Keara, I think I am happy with what I have." He smiled as he ran his eyes up and down her body and a blush appeared on his face. "Very happy actually."

He gestured her over still not willing to leave the protection of his circle until the deal had been struck and the contract signed. "Very well if you will just pass me the contract I am ready to tell you my desire now."

He waited until he had the paperwork and everything and then looked at her. "I want you Keara, to personally become my girlfriend and teach me everything I need to know about sex and spell-craft until I am satisfied."
 
Now that things have calmed down and the smoke of his spell faded fully from the room, he can see just how sheer her dress is. As she turned to fully face him, he can see how hard her nipples were and they appeared to be begging for him. The slits in her dress were high enough to give subtle peeks at what hid underneath as she moved around on her golden hooves. A scroll appeared in mid air at her finger tips, unrolling itself before his eyes so can see it in the fullest. Sure enough, he was correct in his assumptions, if she didn't fulfill his desires successfully, she couldn't claim his soul. That is of course something she always tends to leave out.

Most humans she has met normally requested something simple, one nighter tasks and before they know it, their soul is a crystal. End of story, moving onto the next foolish human. His request however, piqued her interest and raising an eyebrow at him with curiosity. Just from these few moments with him, he certainly knew how to catch her attention quickly.

"A very unusual request... Human."

She took a step closer to him to see if that is what he truly desired. There wasn't much she could do to back out of it, considering it is what he requested. Although, she couldn't be a girlfriend... can she?

"You would wish for a demon.... A child of hell and with the devil as her Master... to be your girlfriend? You do realize I do not share foolish human emotions such as... love.. right? If that is what you are truly seeking from me."

Her tail flicked as she thought about it, once more giving this foolish human credit against her own will. There wasn't much doubt that this is a trick up his sleeve and wondered how long this task will take. All the same, the idea behind it intrigued her enough and he is wanting to 'learn' all about sex.... something she will thoroughly enjoy.

"Very well. I agree to your desire... Human. I do have one question however. What shall I call you? Do you have a name? Or do I keep calling you Human?"

Just as she was about to turn away from him since she couldn't make full contact with him yet.... Well, in reality she could, the spell he used wasn't to terribly strong. For amusement though, she acted as if she couldn't touch him.

"Oh and you do have to sign that in blood... as it is with all contracts made by the Master Devil."

It was then she turned to examine the rest of the room to get a better idea of just what kind of person this human is.
 
Sebastian gazed at her as she strode towards him and he liked what he saw. Okay years and years of playing and reading Fantasy stories probably helped him out here, but she was drop dead gorgeous. Take away the exotic color of her skin and all the rest and she had a body any top ten model would kill for. Now add in those exotic flavors and Sebastian was in Geek heaven.

"Oh right, sorry that was rude of me. My name is Sebastian, but please just call me Seb. I think only my teachers and my Mother still call me Sebastian." He chuckled nervously as he continued to ogle her figure.

He watched her examine his place and knew what she would see. This was actually his workshop/man cave/ abandoned building. He had found it a couple of years ago and set about creating a quiet refuge for himself. On the outside it looked so rundown even the truly desperate squatters stayed away, but in this inner corner he had been able to tap into the cities main power grid and water supply. He had hot water, a shower, free electricity and four secure rooms that still looked like crap from the outside.

Where they were was his workshop area. A large open space covered in antique wooden floorboards, peeling old wallpaper and several old paintings. He had moved a few couches into his lounge area and placed workbenches along one wall that had a collection of ingredients, mortar and pestles, and what looked like a complete mad scientists lab. Other than that it was pretty bare. He had learned to keep all non essential items out of his testing area.

Through a large arched doorway she could get to his lounge and dining area. A slightly smaller space, but it was carpeted and had heating and a large screen TV he had fixed. Several couches were arranged around it and it was filled with bookcases containing mostly Sci-fi and fantasy novels although there were a few magic books and a whole non fiction section as well. He also had a fully working kitchen and several games machines.

The last room was a simple bedroom with a massive four poster bed. It had an en-suite with a toilet and a shower. Seb often crashed here and he had clothes in a desk drawer in the room.

Still he could give her the grand tour later. "Very well," he said looking at the contract and making sure it was all in order. He read it thoroughly to make sure. He was not an idiot that just skimmed through these things, especially when his soul was on the line. Once he was sure that everything was fine he pricked his finger and signed in the appropriate place. As he did he handed it back to her and smiled. "So. What would you like to do first my dear."
 
After looking around while he finalized the contract, she was slightly amazed that he didn't ask to be rich. Or in some better off situation than this place. If he had asked for that, she could have easily made this place newer than ever. However, he would have only been able to enjoy it for a few days before she collected payment.

Although she had to admit that she has seen worse off places than this. Admitting that he has adjusted himself quite well in this run down building. The inside may have been fixed up and it did impress her, though it wasn't difficult to figure out the shape the outside would show.

She did turn to face him again upon hearing his question. Now this question actually stunned her for a mere second. Is he seriously asking what she wanted to do? That told her he seriously didn't realize he is the Master in this situation. Or if he did, he chose to give her a choice. Which in itself is odd.

"That depends on you.. Seb. We can get started on your lessons right away. Or you can take me outside and show what the world is like today."

Judging by the spells he had up in the place, she didn't think he would be brave enough to take her outside. Especially looking the way she did... Unless he knew she can shift her appearance. He appeared to be a very smart human though, smarter than the ones her sisters talk about.

Keara slowly walked up to him and this time she reached into his protective circle. Her claw like nail trailed the side of his face, along his jawline and ending to tease his lips.

"Tell me something..."

The one hand kept teasing his face, paying special attention to his lips. With her other hand, she boldly reached into his pants and squeezed his crotch.

"How many females has this cock of yours played with? Does it even know what to do with a female?"

She teased with words and with both her hands, the one hand felt how big the package actually is. This made her grin wickedly, already thinking of the fun she is going to have with him.

"hmmmm impressive...."

Shortly afterwards she pulled away and walked back a couple of steps to wait and see what he'll do next.
 
Seb was a little surprised that nothing dramatic had happened when he had finished signing but then again what was he expecting, a loud thunderclap and a flash of sulfurous smoke? He smiled at his imaginings and then watched Keara as she finished looking around and walked back towards him. She seemed to have a puzzled look on her face and he wondered why. Was it because of his desire or because of his first request?

Perhaps it was because this was not the way a Master was supposed to act. Oh he knew what signing the contract meant. Keara was now little more than his slave and had to do whatever he told her. Still he had never really got off on all that Master slave thing, especially not in everyday life. maybe it was because he had been bullied for most of his, but he couldn't stand people that demanded things from other people. She just might be a little shocked at the way he was going to treat her for the next month.

He also knew a great deal about her. Well not her personally, but her race. He knew she could shape shift, not just her whole body but even just certain parts. He also knew she had a natural ability to see into his subconscious and extract information. It was limited to his sexual desires though and would only be very limited while he was awake. However while asleep or during the act...Seb wasn't really sure how that would work.

She probably had other powers he did not know about, but he knew a succubus main job was to harvest human souls. The other part to this was they fed on the sexual energy of the male they were contracted to. He had always wondered what a real succubus would look like and act like and now he had his chance. he just had to survive it.

"That depends on you.. Seb. We can get started on your lessons right away. Or you can take me outside and show what the world is like today."

He was just about to reply to her statement, telling her he would love to show her around when she walked up to him and reached through his protection barrier and caressed his cheek and lips and then grabbed his package.

"How many females has this cock of yours played with? Does it even know what to do with a female?"

He let out a startled yelp and then sighed a little as she massaged him. he was pleased when she complimented him on his size, but truthfully she didn't know the half of it, and he meant that literally.

She withdrew her hand and then giving one last swipe of her finger across his lips stepped back to leave him with his fly open and a half formed erection in his pants.

He looked at her with a shocked expression and then shrugged and blushed. "I have only gone all the way with two girls. I have had two others give me a hand job and one of those blew me. Both of them said I was too big for them."

He looked at her and laughed. "Too big. Funny huh. The geek finally gets a girl willing to go out with him and that is what he is told. Anyway yeah I know what to do, hell I watch enough porn and I am a quick study. The two girls I was with both said I was great."

He thought about them. Both had been great girls. One was a semi geek like him and the other had been on the gymnastics team. He had gone out with them separately but the story had been the same. Brilliant to start with, but as soon as word got out they were dating they had been teased and bullied. Not harshly but just enough that they had eventually dumped him. He couldn't blame them, after all the teasing stopped as soon as they did and they went back to their happy lives.

He still saw them of course and they now no longer avoided him but they still didn't talk to him and he knew why. Joe. Why that guy had it in for him he didn't know but as long as he was around his love life was non existent.

Looking at Keara his smile widened. Well perhaps it wasn't. "Well then," he said walking out of his protection circle and up to the demon. He looked her in the eye and then kissed her, first slow and then with more passion. Pulling back he looked at her and smiled shyly. "Perhaps showing you around could wait until later. How about you give me my first sexual lesson now."
 
Deep down she did wonder what the ramifications of this deal will entail when she got home to hell. After all, this isn't a normal thing for her and she did have to be careful of how long she can truly stay in this realm. All in all, she was curious about this particular human and figured she'd deal with whatever punishments follow.

Watching him walk from the circle brought a smile out as it meant she can really play now. Sure, she could get through the protection he had, yet she did feel that she couldn't remain in it for too long. After what little she just did, she did get a taste of what spell he actually used. He just wasn't strong enough to give it the full effect it needed. Sure, it would have kept a scrawny imp out, more likely zapping it.... Though, you don't want an angry imp on your hands. Demons like her and stronger ones needed a bit more strength and perhaps a couple minor adjustments to really keep her out.

That kind of information would come later though. Perhaps she'll keep 'teaching' him the ways of sex, force him to keep going until he can't go and forgets about the magic. There was only one way to find out and his kiss is just the beginning. Her forked tongue slipped into his mouth as she demanded more from him before breaking it to speak.

"It sounds to me that this...."

She reaches down again with both hands to pull his pants down and taking a firmer grip of his goods.

"...... needs to be trained properly then... Humans females are such silly creatures. They should worship a cock like this.. not fear it."

While she spoke, she lowered onto her knees in front of him and snaked her tongue out to wrap around his hardening length. Keara used her tongue only until he was fully hard, more than impressed with the size that grew from him. Almost understanding why the girls would say such things... For her though.. It was ...well.... dare she say... heavenly?

"mmm Yess... This one needs to be worshiped alright..."

She whispered right as she began to take him easily into her mouth without concern of the size. In all due respect, she has had much, much bigger playing with the demons. It was rare to see one of this size on a human though and she couldn't wait to play with it!
 
He loved the way she responded to his kiss by thrusting her own tongue into his mouth. His eyes widened when he felt the fork in it and how the two ends slid either side of his and then wrapped themselves around the tip of his tongue and caressed it. It was the best kiss he had ever had and as he normally only got that far he had made sure he knew how to kiss. Still as she leaned back and spoke to him he was almost too dazed to hear her.

"It sounds to me that this...."

She reaches down again with both hands to pull his pants down and taking a firmer grip of his goods.

"...... needs to be trained properly then... Humans females are such silly creatures. They should worship a cock like this.. not fear it."

He was impressed that she did not back away when she felt the size of his growing member. It was normally at this stage that girls got a worried look in their eye. She however licked her lips and proceeded to take his trousers and boxers off, pulling them down to his ankles and then smiling.

While she spoke, she lowered onto her knees in front of him and snaked her tongue out to wrap around his hardening length. Keara used her tongue only until he was fully hard, more than impressed with the size that grew from him. Almost understanding why the girls would say such things... For her though.. It was ...well.... dare she say... heavenly?

"mmm Yess... This one needs to be worshiped alright..."


Seb threw back his head and gasped in pleasure. The way her tongue wrapped around his shaft and the twin prongs of her tongue teased and tickled him was unlike anything he had ever experienced before. He was soon rock hard and the fullness of his package was revealed.

He had been teased in Junior high about his size and since then had learned to go without showers after P.E. or make sure he was alone. If he had wanted to he could probably make a good living in the porn industry. He was the not so proud owner of an 11 inch cock that was as thick as a soda can. The women that had seen it had called it a monster's cock. Looking at Keara as she slowly began to swallow it down he wondered what she thought.

He had expected her to stop with only half his cock in her mouth or maybe even two thirds, but as he watched she kept going and soon his whole length had been swallowed up and she buried her nose in his pubic hair. He couldn't believe it. How the hell was it possible. Still that thought flew out of his mind as she started to suck back up his length, her tongue causing all sorts of wonderful pleasures to cascade through his body.

She got to his circumcised head and wrapped her tongue around it and grinned at him. For his part his knees wobbled a little but he managed to stay upright and then he clasped her horns and gently tugged her forward. "Please Miss, I want some more," he said with a cheeky smile.
 
She didn't need to read this thoughts to know how he felt about this beautiful cock of his. The vibes that poured off him told her all she needed to know. There was some slight anger towards anyone that gave him this awful notion that having something of this size is a bad thing. She knew first hand how cruel humans can be towards each other. Yet looking at this human, he honestly wasn't that bad looking and in reality should have woman stalking him. This is just based on observations and first appearances though. She has yet to know his true personality, although, if his vibes said anything, she could safely assume that he is a hermit and shy... Something that will change... Even for a short time....

Keara did use a tiny amount of magic to get adjust to his thickness and listened to his groans as she swallowed him whole once more. She didn't need to use magic to massage the length like she normally would with typical humans. The thickness and length forced her throat to automatically do it on its own and she swallowed hard to tighten the muscles. Striving to give him the ultimate pleasure she could with her mouth.

The act of touching her horns may have been nothing to him. In fact she knew that he did it as a means to control her more. A mere act she knew all to well when men... even women... received such pleasure. However... for her... It was much more than a 'simple' touch. The warmth of his hands against the silky soft horns created a purring vibration to erupt and her eyes rolled shut in sheer bliss.

Her horns were hard and easy to grip without having to worry about hurting them. Although, he would soon realize that they were also highly sensitive to touch. The silky texture beneath his finger tips brought out the same sensation as it would if he was teasing the silky lips between her legs. Depending how quickly he learned that and if he chose to manipulate them, he could easily make her cum without ever truly touching her where it counts.

This information however is something she would never disclose with anyone. More often than not, her horns were rarely played with as most others focused on more 'important' areas. The human men she used to service never cared about her pleasure, so they never took the time to find the little details. Other than the purring and the sudden, more demonic change in her purple eyes, she made no indication what his touch did. Instead she kept pleasuring him with a steady pace, curious to see just how long he would honestly last.
 
Seb was in honest to god heaven, and he knew how ironic that sounded. Still no one or nothing had ever made him feel this good before. Ever since he had first found the joys of masturbation and had then had that first feeling of a girl actually touching him he had never thought he would feel anything as good.

Then had come the experience of a woman who had taken him into her mouth and then finally he had lost his virginity and he thought that was it. This however was on an entirely different level. During all of those times not all of his cock had been used. Oh sure when he masturbated and the girls he had been with had played with him, their hands had roamed, but never had his whole cock been gripped at once.

Just the same no girl had ever been able to take all of him inside her mouth. The one who had tried had got halfway down and stopped. It was the same when he had finally graduated to fucking. Hell the most that had ever been inside a woman was maybe three quarters of him. Now he was not only fully inside a woman, but she was blowing him.

He was not so far gone though that he did not pick up on something. As he had grabbed her horns she had groaned around his cock. He had felt it all the way because she was so tightly wrapped around him and he wondered if it was a coincidence. Her horns were firm and surprisingly a little warm, but also had a sort of silkiness to them.He had only grabbed them half in jest but now he was curious.

Again he placed his hands on them, only this time he ran his hands along them, caressing them as he would her thighs or arms as he pulled her gently towards him as she bobbed down. He even moved his fingers up to the tips and circled her points. He paid close attention to her response, waiting to see if his thoughts had been correct.

meanwhile he was doing all he could to avoid spilling his seed into her belly. It had been almost a year since he had broken up with his girlfriend and he had been studying his book of spells so much it had been months since he had actually masturbated. thee joy she was putting him through had him ready to blow. Still he wanted to delay for as long as he could to continue to experience what she was doing.
 
The sparks of desire shot through her tens times more than before as he explored her horns. The purring increased and became a deep vibration along his cock as she sucked greedily now. Despite having her mouth stuffed full, making it seem as if that would be a very good reason for erratic breathing, it wasn't in her case. Up until now she had managed to keep her breathing under control, one of the many reasons why she is capable of swallowing huge cocks like a snake.

No, the erratic breathing picked up when his fingers reached the tips of her horns. It shot straight down her spine and she acted as if he was teasing her clit instead of simple looking horns. Her tail twitched with a need to pleasure herself and yet she refrained from doing so. It took all control to keep herself focused on what is buried in her mouth instead of what his fingers were doing. Her claws dug into his hips and she pulled him deeper into her mouth and held him there.

Keara did every trick in the book that she knew with her throat and added a few extra sensations as any demon in her position would do. Just as she suspected, it didn't take much for him to burst and feed her all he had to offer. Not once did she pull away in disgust, nor gagged and choked at any point through his climax. Quite the opposite in fact, she held onto his hips tightly and kept him lodged right where he was and she sucked until he couldn't feed her anymore.

His hands taunting her horns though almost made her cum with him and she shivered while pulling back to release him. When he calmed down enough to look at her, he would find no trace of his cum on her face, nothing dripping from her lips other than her own drool. There was a deeper desire burning in her eyes though, a desire that a mere blow job shouldn't have created. The act of sucking on a cock is childs play to one like her. That look is something more, something he had brought out.

"I do hope you are not done... I still have much to teach you..."

Keara teased as she licked his still semi hard cock and grinned as it twitched. She thought of what to do next, the idea of putting her own needs before his. Sadly, that isn't how this works, he is the Master after all and no matter what, his needs would always come first. Then an idea came to the front, a sneaky way of getting what she wants while still giving into what his desires required.

With a bit of magic, she removed the dress and it vanished in a puff of smoke as she got on all fours and turned around. Glancing over her shoulder and grinned at him while positioning herself to give him a perfect view of both holes. One of which is drooling and begging to be used.

"Would you like to try one of these holes next? You can use either one, I am not picky.."

Her tail reached out for his cock and guided him closer towards her level while her hands spread her ass cheeks further apart. Once she had him where she wanted, her tail began to stimulate him to force him to get hard and she intended to get him rock hard too.
 
Oh god or perhaps that was the wrong thought Seb decided as he gazed upon the sight before him. He knelt behind the willing succubus and gazed at her dripping pussy and her tight ass and tried to make up his mind about which hole he wanted to take.

it had always been a dream of his to fuck a tight ass because he knew it was an impossibility for him. He had watched so much porn about it, and now here she was offering it to him he almost stuffed himself in it even though he was not even half erect. He was kind of glad he was though as his brain finally caught up with his sex starved mind. No he couldn't do that. If he plunged inside there first he couldn't then have her pussy. It needed to be her pussy first then her asshole.

As her tail wrapped itself around his cock and tugged him off he couldn't believe the sensation. It was as strong as her hand had been but it also felt like her tongue a little. Oh it did not have that slippery, wet feel, but the way the tip teased him was very similar. yet the feeling of it being coiled around his entire length was like nothing he had ever felt before. Having his entire cock held and jerked off brought it to life within minutes, even though he had come hard only minutes ago. He was ready to go and he was dragged towards her waiting holes by her tail and a smiling Keara.

He placed his giant member at the entrance to her dripping pussy and rubbed the head along her slit to lube it up. He smiled as it became covered in her juices and he slowly pushed forward expecting to meet some resistance. Her pussy just opened wide to receive him however and he slowly sunk inside her. Inch after inch disappeared inside and he continued to push expecting to bottom out at any moment, however to his amazement it continued to enter her until with a final thrust he crashed into her cheeks.

Sb sat gazing down at their joined bodies in amazement. He was all the way inside a woman. His cock was finally encased fully by flesh and it felt bloody amazing. Rearing back he pulled back until only his head was inside her and then thrust back in reveling in the fact he could bury himself all the way.

He lost himself in that fact for a little while, pulling out and thrusting inside, ignoring everything else for several minutes until he remembered the woman below him. he gazed down and along her back, her cute light purple flesh reminding him again that she wasn't human. Frankly he couldn't care less about that. No human had given him this much pleasure before and he knew exactly where he stood with her. She would follow his every wish, and feed on his emissions because she wanted his soul. It was that simple.

His gaze took in her beautiful light gossamer wings. The translucent colors changed, flickering through a rainbow of hues as her body writhed below him and he couldn't resist reaching down to caress them. They were soft yet the outer bone like structure was firm just like her horns only these seemed to be covered in a different type of skin. It was not like her beautiful smooth skin it was something else but it felt nice.

As he continued to fuck her he began to caress her wings, stroking her strong, firm humerus (yes he did know what it was called) and occasionally her membrane. He also played with the small bony tip at the joint wondering if he would get the same response as he had with her horns. He wanted to please her as much as she was pleasing him. He wanted to make this woman come and come hard for she deserved it and damnit he was was not a selfish lover.
 
In all fairness it has actually been almost two years since Keara has had a monster cock. Lately she has been playing ..... rather training.... with one of her younger sisters more than the males. The third sister had some kind grudge against Keara for some silly reason which helped Keara and the younger sister become closer. To the point of almost inseparable, keeping Keara distracted from the 'big boys' of hell. Not that she minded all that much, her sister is fun to torment.

Now she has a human with this huge rod and after getting a taste of it, she couldn't wait until it filled her once again. Granted she gave him the choice of what hole to use and both were aching to be used and filled with his seed. Yet, she hoped that he would choose her pussy as it is a very greedy little hole and it needed more attention right now. Especially after he had been teasing her horns, it was more than ready to accept that massive pole.

Keara had patience though and while her tail worked on getting him hard, she was quite curious as to what one he would choose. Within a few moments her curiosity was answered as he slowly pushed and stretched her pussy to its fullest. She groaned with such pleasure and raised her hips higher for him as he pushed in deeper. Keara was created to take on any size that used her, even the smallest of cocks would gain pleasure from her. Although demons were a bit much to handle sometimes.

She was perfectly content with letting him savor the sensations this gave, and though she's on the verge of reaching a climax, she expected that he would just use her. Not that she minded in the least, after all she did get pleasure from being used. What she didn't expect however is the warmth of his hands playing along her wings. Just like with her horns, the sparks rekindled and the more he explored, those sparks turned in a wildfire.

Her wings were not quite as sensitive as her horns were, however, they were sensitive and the sensations mixed with his thrusts. Within seconds she trembled beneath him, filling the room with whimpering gasps.... something she hasn't done with a human in quite sometime. This human made her feel different somehow and the slow thrusts were driving her wild. Keara did try to keep from climaxing too soon, trying hard to remind herself that most humans liked the tightness of her holding back.

Her chest crushed to the cold floor as her wings stretched for him and raising her hips as much as she could. He can see that she was quickly losing her senses and the tightness wrapping around him told him she was so close. As his fingers trailed along humerus and reaching the tips, Keara cried out... more like screaming as she came. It took several second for her to calm down to catch her breath and return to some sense of reality.

She couldn't recall the last time a human made her scream, let alone cum this hard. Then again, humans didn't typically play with her wings either, they always requested her to change into more human features.

"Please.... Master... "

Keara didn't quite know how to ask for more without sounding selfish, no matter how she worded it in her thoughts, it came out selfish. Finding the right words were all the sudden impossible and for once she couldn't think straight enough to find a way to ask in a way that would be in his favor. For now she just left it hanging in the air and tried to refocus on his pleasure instead of her own.
 
Seb continued to pound into the willing woman. For once he did not have to worry about hurting the woman beneath him and he was reveling in the feeling. He felt her start to tremble and writhe beneath him and then suddenly her walls clutched at him as she screamed loudly and came.

He smiled as he slowed down a little, still thrusting into her, but allowing her to catch her breath as she came down from her orgasm. At the same time he stopped stroking her wings as much. He was sure they were sensitive and had contributed to her pleasure but how much he was not sure.

As she calmed down he again began to pick up his pace and then his smile widened as she panted out, "Please.... Master... "

He was not entirely sure what she wanted, but he took it to mean she wanted to experience more of what she just had and he was happy to oblige.

Rocking back so he was sitting on his ass, he pulled her up so she was sitting on his lap with his cock buried deep inside of her. He grunted in pleasure as he felt himself go even deeper inside of her. Moving his hands from her wings to her breasts he began to caress them and play with her nipples, while he pressured her body backwards until her head was near his.

Once it was in position he began to nibble on her long pointed ears, teasing them and licking up and down them. It was amazing how big they were but also just how cute they looked. He switched from one side to the other as he thrust himself up into her and then being extra daring he moved up a little and kissed along the tip of her horn and then suckled on it.

He loved the reaction he got and he let one of his hands roam down her belly to find her slit. He felt how wide it was and his shaft going in and out of her, before he moved upwards and found her rather large clit. Seb began to pinch it a little before moving it around with his finger, slowly at first but then a little faster. His tongue began to match the pace he was setting on both her ears and her horns.
 
Keara couldn't believe that he was still hard after she came. The humans she had known before him couldn't last much longer after one of her climaxes. Yet, he's still fully hard and ready to keep going as she felt his strong arms pulling her back. She wondered for a very, very brief moment if he truly did need lessons in the way of sex.... right now, he truly didn't seem to need it!

Her wings shrunk down to bat size that covered just her shoulder blades so they wouldn't be in the way. Or worse, get damaged or any number of things. Typically she would just make them vanish into tattoo markings down her back, though in this case, it felt good to have them pressing against his chest. The motion of their bodies kept stimulating them in ways she never thought possible.

Then he did it again.... shocked the living.... hell? right out of her when he went for her ears and horns.

Any sense of focus she had flew right out the window in a quick hurry. Never in all her years of existing has anyone, human or demon kissed.. let alone sucked on... her horns before. The sensation couldn't be described in any language she knew and her eyes rolled shut as her head tilted in any direction to get more of that feeling. If she didn't know any better, she could easily fall in love with this human. Already she is finding it difficult to think of leaving this human.. The thought of taking his soul actually made her cringe inwardly.

Those were tiny, fleeting thoughts however, even more fleeting as his fingers roamed downwards towards her clit. Having that teased and played with isn't new to her, as many did use that special spot to torment her. The part that is new however, is the fact that he also sucking her horns at the same time! Mixed with the stimulation of his chest rubbing against her wings.... Again she didn't dare say this is 'heaven' ... yet it is the only thing that came to mind. It can be 'her' personal heaven though!!

Keara didn't last very long and this climax became more intense than her first one. He even had her squirting her cum that soaked him with each thrust. She can honestly say that no human has ever made her squirt her excitement like this. Her tail wrapped around his leg tightly as she came again from the sensitivity of the first two orgasms. Demons have had their fun with her and yet she's never felt this good and she wanted to keep this.... this... whatever it is.. for as long as possible.
 
Seb was surprised with the intensity in which she came. While he did know a few things about sex, he had never been able to put them into practical use before. Neither had he ever experienced the feeling of a woman having such an intense reaction to something he was doing.

He felt her juices spraying out of her pussy and was amazed that there was actually any room for them to do so. The feeling of them coating his legs was so nice that it almost had him joining her and then she wrapped her tail around his leg and squeezed. It was like his senses had been kicked up a notch. Maybe it was because her tail was so near the top of his leg and thus so close to his balls and crotch but his pleasure centers fired off and he thrust harder into her, grunting in pleasure.

His vision became a little clouded and he wanted more of her, in fact he wanted to see her face as he fucked her. Pulling out he lifted her off him and placed her on her back and lifted her legs out wide, tilting her up a little as he did so. He was about to enter her again when he saw her puckered hole again. Smiling he placed his head at it and then pushed.

He was more than amazed when his head popped straight in. He had expected some resistance, but her ass had opened up and he had slid straight in. He sighed in pleasure as he was wrapped in the tightest flesh he had ever experienced. He pushed slowly and steadily inside her and he felt as if he was being gripped all around by her flesh. It was warm and inviting and he groaned in absolute pleasure as he sunk deeper and deeper inside until his pelvis slapped into hers.

He looked down at her, looking at her face and the expression on it and then began to pull out and then plunged in hard. He was so close to cumming that he knew he was not going to last long, not in this warm, tight, sleeve of flesh. He started to pound into her hard and fast, rocking her back and forth as he clutched her ankles and held her legs out wide.

Suddenly he changed, lifting her legs up over his shoulders and bending down, sucking her nipples into his mouth as he pounded down into her ass now, breathing hard. He was so close now.
 
Everything about the way he moved and the sweet sounds that poured from him gave her the indication that he wouldn't be lasting long. She could even feel him growing thicker inside of her clutching tunnel that she expected the explosion at any second. To her surprise however, he changed the plans and she whimpered when out of nowhere, he lifted her up and pulled out. It happened quickly and within a few quick seconds, she was on her back with him spreading her legs apart.

The natural thinking would be expecting him to just plunge right back into the same greedy tunnel he had been rutting into. The unexpected happened again though and she squealed with more pleasure than she knew what to do with as he stretched the last of her offered holes. Her eyes changed from the deep purple they had been to a very light blue as he kept pushing into her.

Keara is a severe anal slut and to have something so wonderful impaling the tight entrance is one of her greatest weakness. Sadly for him though, it also triggers her greedy side. Even more so since she hasn't had a good anal fuck in months.. Or longer.. she can't recall the last one.

He wouldn't be able to last long at all with how tight she wrapped around him and she can feel him getting closer. That just won't do... no, not good at all! Instantly knowing that she had to up the game a bit more to prevent him from releasing too soon.

"No... don't cum yet!!"

She cried out while riding out her own climax, no longer caring about being a good 'servant' as her greed won over. Her tail wrapped around the base of his cock and squeezed to prolong his climax. The tip of her tail did the same to the base of his sack, giving him a cock ring effect to keep him going. She wasn't about to let him get off that easy again, not this time. Of course she also knew she wouldn't be able to keep like that for too long without damaging him.... Humans are weak after all...

"Yessss Master..... That's it...... Just like that...."

Keara kept pushing him and denying his climax for a good ten more minutes, losing count of how many times she came before she noticed the almost pained expression on his face. If she kept pushing, it would hurt him and she can't have a broken toy!! It was then the tip of her tail released his sac and pushed into his own tight ring. His entrance naturally resisted, however her now wet, slick tail didn't care and pushed a little deeper.

She made certain that it would be pleasure, no thicker than a finger as the tip writhed within his ass. In her experience, some men came harder with having their ass teased... Others of course do not appreciate it so much. Which made this more of an experiment than anything as she found that sweet spot. Right when the tip found that special spot, the rest of her tail loosened its grip on his cock and waited hopefully for the best orgasm of his life.
 
Seb was about to plunge into her for a final time and explode when she wrapped her tail around the base of his cock and his sack and he felt the feeling back off as she squeezed. He continued to plunge in and out of her as she pushed herself up to meet his thrusts, encouraging him to fuck her harder and faster.

Every time he felt himself get the urge to cum she would squeeze her tail and it would back off but it was getting more painful every time she did it. Still the pleasure was overriding the pain and he arched his back more as he fucked her harder, driving every bit of himself deep inside her.

He felt her climax time and time again, but still she continued to deny him and he looked into her eyes begging her to let him come, his voice gone as all he could do was grunt and moan in pleasure.

Finally she seemed to see his dilemma and her tail unwrapped from his sack and then snaked around to his back. The relief was immense and he pushed himself in even deeper as he felt his orgasm building again. Then he felt her tail tip probe his ass and he almost stopped in shock.

He tensed up but she continued to push and suddenly it popped inside him and probed around. It was not big, no bigger than a small finger and truth to tell it did not feel too bad. Then he felt it press on something inside his ass and his eyes lit up. God that felt so good. Her tail unwrapped from his cock and he felt his orgasm approaching like a freight train.

Plunging harder and harder into her he cried out then came harder than he ever had n his life. He poured what felt like gallons of cum deep inside of her and then collapsed on top of her in a heap.
 
Keara always found it to be a nice treat when she can control the situation of her human 'toys'. Granted that isn't how it is suppose to work and she is fairly certain he will turn the control around on her eventually. Until then, she kept the pace that she wanted, kept him in the edge for as long as possible. She had forgotten how fun humans truly were and typically she would be feeding off their energy to keep herself fed as a treat. Yet, she didn't seem to have a need to do it with this human.

Towards the end of his climax she did feel slightly drained as the whole experience was extremely pleasurable. There were not many humans at all that could make one of her kind feel exhausted, yet here she is, feeling the ever so slight ache in the muscles and the tingles. It wasn't until he fully calmed down and laid on top of her that she realized something entirely different about this particular job. Something she should have picked up on when she swallowed him earlier, yet for some reason she didn't put the pieces together until now. His cum... The very seed that is still spilling into her is what fed her.

Once that realization hit her and she actually started to feel the energy from his seed, her eyes changed to the same color of her wings. The aches and exhaustion slowly faded as she focused on what he filled her with, absorbing all that she could get from him. It felt different somehow and she knew then that she wanted more.... Make that, she NEEDED more.

"MMMmmm I hope you enjoyed that."

She could feel him softening within her grasping ass and she grinned wickedly as she looked down at his exhausted form. Keara wasn't about to let him quit now, she has only just begun playing with this human. Her tail pushed in a little deeper and writhed within his ass, it even started to grow thicker in a stimulating manner. She wouldn't let it get too thick though, not wanting to hurt or upset him in anyway, still testing the waters in this area of his reactions.

"Are you ready for more Master Seb?"

Her hips rolled underneath him to give that much more stimulation in attempt to get him hard. Of course she knew humans couldn't last this long, she was surprised that he actually lasted, even with what she did to him. Though after that orgasm he had, she was certain he'd be wiped out and ready for sleep, again, that just won't do. Keara focused on her aura and a sweet scent began to fill his nose to wake up him more. The scent and aura of a succubus is highly addicting to humans, some lose all sense of control, while others can manage to keep some focus.

She wondered what it will be with Seb as her aphrodisiac scent fills the air around him. Will have enough sense to figure out what is going on? Or will she be able to keep playing with him until his body gave up and passes out. Keara was more than willing to find out how he handles the greed of a succubus.
 
Seb was breathing heavily laying on top of her with his head buried between her rather generous orbs. He knew he should be rolling off her as he was probably too heavy for even one such as her, but he just didn't seem to have the energy. What she had done to him had completely drained him and he doubted he would have full use of his limbs for quite some time yet.

Still as he lay there, he felt her tail begin to probe his ass again. At first he didn't feel much as he was still numb, but as it grew and began to twirl around, touching THAT place again, he felt himself beginning to get aroused again.

Then she began to move her hips and squeeze her ass cheeks and his cock buried inside her began to feel like it was getting massaged. It responded, although weakly, and began to harden inside of her. His tired and weakened body began to rejuvenate itself and he was able to turn his head enough to look up at her face.

She had what one could only describe as a hungry look on her face,crossed with a devilish smile. Even that caused his body to respond and he was able to pick the top part of his body up. Smiling back at her he latched onto one of her nipples and began to suckle on it, lightly flicking it with his tongue.

As he did so he began to wonder why he was doing so. Yes she was gorgeous, Yes she was sexy, but not a minute ago he had been out for the count and now he was almost to the point of getting ready to go again. It was not logical.

He continued to rise inside her ass, her tight confines squeezing and milking him as he grew and soon his hips began to move slowly. His mouth moved from one nipple to the other, teasing and licking as he still tried to figure out what was happening. Then his nose caught a whiff of something and he breathed deeply. That was not an odor coming from her pussy, this was something else.

Dredging up everything he had learned from his studies he tried to identify what was happening even as it took a hold. Then he had it. The subtle fragrance was the Succubus's aphrodisiac aura. With it she could control a male, forcing him to copulate time and time again until he was a withered husk.

Seb smiled. Well at least he had done something right for her to want to keep on doing it with him then. However he wasn't going to end up drained. Reaching up he grabbed her horns and started to rub the ends even as he suckled on her breasts and began to firmly pound into her ass again. He would see if an assault like this would effect her ability to produce her Aura or if he was going to have to use sterner measures.
 
The responses she received were slightly quicker than she truly expected. Naturally, that didn't stop her from pushing him to the limits and not to mention, it felt incredible as he became hard again. The sensation of him twitching and stretching her as he started to liven up more. It sparked her pride a tad to know that she hadn't lost her touch and could still force these humans to do her bidding. She did notice that he wasn't fully under control however, that look in his eyes were searching for a way to turn things around.

Keara purred and arched beneath him, pressing her breasts higher for him. This time she didn't make a move to prevent him from any climax he went through. She knew that the aura she produced would be enough to keep him wanting more on his own. His next action did catch her off guard for a brief moment and she faltered upon feeling the grip on her horns. The massaging distracted her some and brought her focus towards the sensation.

The effect did the opposite of what he wanted though and as she came, the scent she produced became stronger. During the orgasm she clawed down his back and wrapped her legs around his hips to drive him deeper. Just when her climax ended, Keara reached up to take a hold of his face and pulled him into a greedy kiss. Her tongue probing into his mouth hungrily and this kiss is different compared to the first one she gave him. She had a sweeter taste and if he had the sense enough to guess what it is, he would discover that it would be his favorite fruit or treat. Another little trick to keep him in need for more.
 
Seb had thought by massaging her horns he could distract her. Nothing could hav been further from the truth. Even as she squirmed more under his touch and her ass milked him more, the scent just got stronger sending him into a frenzy.

He felt his cock expand to it's full size inside of her and he began to move his hips, plunging himself deep inside of her, before withdrawing until just his head remained inside of her before thrusting hard inside of her again.

Suddenly she reared up, capturing his head in his head in her hands and kissed him hungrily, thrusting her forked tongue deep inside his mouth. He tasted apricots and then chocolate as she twined her tongue around his and he began to respond to her pulling her closer to him by her horns and kissing her back just as strongly.

Still he did not want to give into her. Even as she came and scratched his back he looked for ways to increase her pleasure. He was not going to be the only one to feel this way. He wanted to drive her as wild as she was driving him. Letting go of one of her horns he plunged two fingers into her and began to finger fuck her in time to his rhythm inside her ass. He made sure to curl his fingers upwards in search of her pleasure spot, not knowing if her canal had the same configuration as a humans, but willing to bet it did. After all what did he have to loose?
 
Back
Top