The MISTRESS (4 spots open pm me for role. 2 cops selected already)

MzSeductress

Seductress
Joined
Jun 9, 2012
Posts
11,794
The MISTRESS (two spots availible 2f(senators wife and vickys friend) 1m( boss)

Name: Victoria Mendez
Age:24
Descrption: Fit and Toned Body,Womanly Curves,5'6
Long black hair, grey eyes.
Job:House maid by day/Burlesque Dancer by night
Occupation:Student
Strength:Seduction
Weakness:Jealousy/Emotions

Victoria Mendez headed to work in her new location. She realized this address was in the hamptons and knew the client would be loaded.She wore a blue and white maid outfit. She altered it a bit to look sexy but not desperate. She always received more tips this way. She worked under the name Vicky Flores because she wanted to stay incognito a bit. Her ex boyfriend wasn't the ideal guy and she cut him and escaped before he could hurt her. She cleaned out half his account and has been living here since.

Vicky pulled up to the house and was shocked it was amazing. There were guards and staff walking around. She saw how nice and maintained it was a knew they were snooty rich people. She rolled her eyes and pulled up to the gate. " Hello it's Vicky Flores the new house maid".

She was let in and greeted by her boss and was shocked he was hot..
 
Last edited:
Name: Sheamus Byrne
Age: 31
Description: Tall, brown hair - shaved short around the sides and back and spiked on top, well defined body with a slight pudge
Occupation: Detective - Homicide
Strengths: Charm, Deduction, Physical Combat
Weakness: Obsession, Anger, Alcoholism (recovering)

Sheamus was fighting off the rain as he made his way into the apartment building. Like any apartment building, the hallways seemed familiar, but were more crowded with the bustle of officers taking statements from neighbors, paramedics, and other random persons.'Just another random killing. What else is new?' he thought as he made his way up to the 5th floor.

Outside room 513, the officer asked for his credentials. Flashing his ID, the officer nodded and lifted the police tape which Sheamus slid under. In the middle of the living room, a well dressed man lay face down, the red puddle spread into the rug underneath him.

"A shame. The rug really brought the room together," Sheamus declared.

The older, balding man across from him gave him a look of disgust. "Not funny, Detective. This is the third executive to die in the past two weeks, and the Chief is breathing down my neck. Do you have anything serious to share, or should I just suspend you for dereliction of duty?"

A fire lit behind Shemus' eyes at those words. The Chief has been itching to get him off Homicide since Internal Affairs cleared him last year of charges, even though he was a little tipsy confronting that suspect. "I've got nothing yet, but if I have to chase down anyone, I'll let you know first."
 
Name: Emily Durrant
Age: 29
Description: 5'8" and thin. Short black hair with side swept bang. Ice blue eyes.
Occupation: Investigative Reporter
Strengths: Reasoning and logic. Interrogation/questioning.
Weakness: Trust issues


"Durrant, get your ass in here." Jeffery Owens, hard-nosed news editor and general pain in the ass, yelled from his office.

Quickly typing up the last of her thoughts, Emily saved the copy she was working on and made her way through the maze of desks to Owens' office.

"Yes, sir?" She said, brushing the hair from her eyes. Owens sat at his desk, feet propped up with a bottle of bourbon beside him. It was only two in the afternoon and his eyes were already blood shot.

"That piece your working on, the one about all those murdered executives, how's it coming?" He asked, taking a long swig straight from the bottle.

"I've already got interviews with two of the widows, plus I was able to get my hands on some of the company records."

"Good. I've got Long down at the latest scene, another one of those bastards bit the dust earlier. He'll bring in more information for you once he gets the cops to talk. I want you to run with what you have for now. Hopefully we can get that piece in the next issue."

Emily glanced down at a stain in the beige carpet. Looked like someone had dropped pizza there and never cleaned it up. The idea of food made Emily want to vomit and she was fairly certain she was coming down with a stomach bug - she hadn't been able to keep anything down for the past three days except for saltines and ginger ale.

"Yes, sir." She said, turning around to leave the office.

"And, Durrant," Owens called after her, "see if you can't get that boyfriend of yours to give you some inside information. After all, what's the point of dating a detective if you can't use him from time to time."
 
Name: Eric Michaels
Age: 35
Descrption: 6 feet tall, use to work out a lot but during his term as senator, he has not had to the time but he was still slim and somewhat muscular. Black hair trimmed and cut neatly with brown eyes.
Job: State Senator
Strength: Charm, Wit, Intellegence
Weakness: Has a weakness for women and low paid workers, He is sometimes jealous and as a child had anger issues.


Eric sat at his desk, reviewing the current economical plans that had been proposed and enjoying a nice glass of scotch, no ice, when his assistant entered the room holding a clip board.

"Sir, the new maid is here to meet you." He said as he readjusted his glasses and looked up.

"Bring them in." Eric responded, putting his papers in a neat pile to the side and standing up out of his chair. He took a moment to fix his Tie before a young lady walked in. Taking a sip of his scotch was all he could do to keep his jaw from dropping to the floor as he looked her over.

"My name is Eric. You can call me Mr Michaels." He said extending a hand for her to shake.
 
Last edited:
Sheamus continued to examine the scene for clues as to what happened. Nothing seemed too out of the ordinary; A bottle of bourbon on the counter, some leftover dishes in the sink, but two glasses were out on the counter, giving the impression that the dead executive was entertaining company before the end.

As the forensics team was moving to start their usual dusting and pictures, Sheamus made his way out of the apartment, where a few reporters were camped out, fishing for news bites. A thin, lanky man made his way towards the stocky detective. “Detective Byrne, a statement for the Herald?” He inquired.

“Yeah, no comment.” Sheamus hated reporters, save one. And she was smart and resourceful enough to save his life, though he’d never say anything. As he tried to make his way past the reporter, Tom followed suit. A few steps down, Sheamus turned to face him. “Come on, Tom. You know how this works, it’s an active investigation. There’s enough press already regarding these dead executives.”

“Ah, so you’re saying they’re executives? Can you confirm they’re working for the company?”

“No, I can’t. You’d think my accent made you dull, ya? Piss off!”

“You wouldn’t give the brush off to Durrant. Yeah, I know she’s working with an ‘inside source’ on these murders. Not to mention probably working you good, too!”

The tone was starting to get the best of him, but hitting a reporter would make faster press than the murders. Rushing close, he let out a torrent, “Listen, jackass! Durrant had critical information that aided us in capturing a serial rapist. And if I’m not mistaken, put herself in danger. Cut her some slack, will ya?” Sheamus retreated, and motioned to an officer, trying very hard to maintain composure. “Officer, can you please escort this press hound behind the yellow line before he ends up behind white ones?”

The officer was quick to pull the thin reporter back. Sheamus quickly moved past the pair and into his aging Ford Crown Victoria Interceptor. Taking a deep breath, he lay back in his chair, going back to that he met Ms. Durrant. She volunteered to be bait to lure out a serial rapist, who got the drop on Sheamus while chasing after him, when she pulled out a .38 revolver and killed the rapist, saving his life. Snapping back to reality, Sheamus turned the key and drove off from the circus-like scene.

Pulling into the parking lot, Sheamus felt his pocket vibrate. Pulling out and looking down at the phone, he read the message:

Hopefully Tom wasn’t too much of an ass. Late night again tonight…join me for a late dinner? :)

Sheamus could only smile at that, as he walked into the building, the flickering neon sign, seeing better days, eerily blinking out, “The Cat Palace.”
 
Last edited:
Name: Dylan Sterling
Age: 34
Description: Fair with short blonde hair and brown eyes. 5'11". Always well dressed and largely reclusive. Brilliant, calculating mind. Laconic.
Occupation: On paper, image consultant. Behind the scenes, a fixer who has a vast array of contacts to get what he wants.
Strengths: Brilliant mind, ability to out-think others and highly-placed contacts in law enforcement, media, judiciary and government. Also several business connections.
Weakness: Overconfidence bordering on arrogance, condescending treatment of everyone around him.

Dylan rested his head on the plush chair in his office. He had an unparalleled view of the Manhattan skyline from his window.

As a kid he wanted to be an elected official. Someone people would look up to and respect. Someone who would wield power. His parents encouraged his ambition throughout school. He was a brilliant student, with an IQ exceeding 150.

Growing up, he realized that he didn't need to be elected to have power. He just needed to have power over those already elected by the people. It started when he was 18, and he used his new camera to photograph his principal engaging in adultery with the new secretary in his office. It was ofcourse no wonder he got a special letter of recommendation to major in Political Science at Hofstra University.

A year and a half into his major, he was bored of that too. Discourses in polity held little interest for him. He was more Sun Tzu than Machiavelli anyway. Using his father's money, he began a loansharking business under the guise of a new company. Soon, he had enough citizens in his debt to demand favors. He always started small and ensured his complete deniability.

His victims were given simple tasks, bribing public officials and recording it on a hidden listening device. Those officials led to bigger officials and the chain cascaded to the point where he held control over city hall. Then, he discreetly approached businesses who could use his services.

Get a building contract here, get a permit there, Dylan did it all. He was sure to keep records of all his dealings in case he needed a favor, for himself or a client of his. His name was whispered in underground circles.

Now, a decade after beginning his deceitful enterprise, he had the city by the balls. Most of the judges, the higher-ups in the NYPD, elected officials, CEOs and more. For a fee, he could get anything done.

He got up from his chair and paced the room. The new Senator was still out of his reach. Try as he might, he had not dug up any substantial dirt on Senator Eric Michaels. His financial experts had spent days poring over Eric's business dealings and campaign donations, but could not find a single blemish. Everything seemed above the board.

"I need him," he muttered, desperate for some information to have leverage over the Senator. He knew fully well the things he could accomplish with the Senator under his thumb.

He flipped open his phone and called up his source inside the Senator's residence. He had nothing new to report except that the Senator had hired a new maid. Frustrated, he slammed the phone shut.

"Just one bit of dirt," he thought. "One bit and you're mine."
 
Last edited:
With her story saved and sent to the copy editor, Emily ran a weary hand through her short hair. The day had been extremely long between following up on interviews and finishing her story, not to mention that damn stomach bug. But, it was over now and she could go home and change out of her dark gray sheath dress and into a pair of sweats and an old baggy t-shirt left over from Sheamus' days in the Academy. Speaking of Sheamus, she hadn't heard from him all day, which meant that he was probably knee deep in his investigation and the red, bureaucratic tape that it entailed.

Shutting down her computer, Emily began collecting her things.

"Durrant, where the hell do you think you're going?" Owens popped up beside her desk.

"Well, seeing that it's nearly seven at night and my story is filed, I'd say I'm going home." She snapped, slightly on edge due to her long day.

"Not so fast," Owens smirked, his nose now red enough to match his blood shot eyes, "We just got a tip about someone who might have some inside information on these murders. I want you to talk to him. His name's Dylan Sterling. Works as some type of image consultant, but rumor has it that he's got quite a few high powered men in his pocket."

Emily took the slip of paper that Owens handed her with a sigh. On the paper was Sterling's name and his office address and number. Doubting that he was still in his office at such a late hour, Emily dialed the number - Owens hanging over her shoulder to make sure she actually called - and was surprised to hear someone answer.

"Um...yes, my name's Emily Durrant. I'm a reporter for the Herald and I was hoping to speak with Mr. Sterling about some information he might posses."

The secretary placed her on hold while she patched Emily through to Sterling's office phone.

"Yes, Mr. Sterling," Emily said when Dylan Sterling answered, "I'm Emily Durant with the Herald and I was wondering if I could just have a moment of your time."
 
"Mr Sterling," said the secretary Angela. "You have a call from a reporter over at the Herald. A Ms Durant."

Dylan was surprised by the late call. He was busy seeing to it that one of his client's firms got the new highways contract the government was floating. He had just about tied up all the loose ends when her voice came over the intercom.

"A reporter? What does she want?" he thought.

His mind immediately went to the string of murders plastered all over the news. They were all significant clients of his. Could it have something to do with that?

His brow furrowed as he considered the prospective phone call. Dylan Sterling stayed in the shadows, manipulating the puppets when he wanted. He never liked the spotlight. So why was a reporter eager to speak to him?

"Put her through," he said, curiosity getting the best of him.

He picked up the call.

"Yes, Mr Sterling," Emily said when Dylan Sterling answered, "I'm Emily Durant with the Herald and I was wondering if I could just have a moment of your time."
 
Last edited:
Victoria

"Vicky hurry up!" shouted one of the other dancers. Vicky quickly scurried in from the cold and got showered and dressed then was off to hair and makeup.She wore a black and pink bustier with a black feather tutu and stilettos. She headed out to the floor to take a few orders before her number.

She spotted from the corner of her eye a cute cop at the bar staring at her and smiled. She slowly made her way over and leaned Next to him and living a show seductive smile "Hi there officer.. Is there anything I can give you-I mean get you(she giggled) tonight?"

She saw the looks she was getting from a few other men but she wanted this one for the moment. The others could wait until she was ready to play.

She ran her finger down his chest and smiled " what brings you here tonight officer?" she smiled

He said something about stress and getting his mind off of things and she said "well that's exactly my job Hun . I can help you forget about everything tonight.."
 
Taking his seat at the usual spot, his eyes were fixed on a lovely lady that just came out from the back. He was initially caught by the black and pink bustier, but he was drawn to her legs honestly. Same reason that Sheamus couldn’t get enough of Emily. She did mention wanting a late dinner, so he probably would have to grab something from his ‘fix-it’ joint. Had the best corned beef sandwich in upper midtown, a divine cheesecake, and 24 hours to get it.

The young dancer leaned into Sheamus, probably to give him a peek at her wares. "Hi there officer…Is there anything I can give you-I mean get you tonight?" she giggled.

“Nothing but the pleasure of your company, lass.”

Her eyes beamed as she traced a well-painted finger down his chest. "What brings you here tonight officer?" He watched a devilish smile crack from her lips.

“Taking my mind off the scum of the city. And it's Detective, miss...” Sheamus unbuttoned the top of his shirt and loosened the tie. He wanted to get real comfortable for this lady.

"Vicky. Well that's exactly my job Hun. I can help you forget about everything tonight."

‘Definitely getting Emily something from the ‘fix-it’, he thought as the lovely dancer went into her routine. He watched intently, almost hungrily, as she swayed her hips and bent her long, supple body away, then towards him.

Sheamus was entranced at the young lady before him. She had a fluidity that had the makings of Broadway, but a definite grit to her style. Her movements were intentional, snapping quickly one moment, only to arch out her lovely back.

As she finished her routine, Sheamus pulled out a twenty to compliment the lady for her dancing. Taking the money from him, she tucked it into her bustier. “Thanks for the routine, m’ dear. Perhaps I’ll see you again sometime.” He handed her his card, which she tucked somewhere closer.

"I’m sure you will. See you around, Detective.” She gave a sultry wink, as she moved off to entertain another gentleman and take his money.

Sheamus watched her lovely ass as it moved on, when his phone vibrated again. Pulling out the phone, it read:

Heading to bed soon. Will you be around to join me?

Sheamus typed his response: On my way home now.

But not before getting Emily’s favorite first.
 
Vicky

Finishing her shift around 3:00 Vicky headed out with one of the high paying clients at her boss's request. She wore an elegant black halter dress and shoes she performed in.

She had no idea what this guy wanted but she got some pretty weird vibes sitting with him.

Vicky smiled and looked at him "Did you enjoy tonights performance?"she asked

" yes it was very exotic and seductive" he spoke

"yeah?" Vicky smiled "Does that mean you'll be back?" she twirled her hair

He chuckled " definately id surely come back for another show if your in it. You know.. I was hoping that you could give me a little preview of the next show tonight?" he leaned in closely

Vicky chuckled nervously and moved over a bit " umm I'm not sure I'm obligated to do that .. The deal was drinks at a hotel".

He grinned "yeah but couldn't you break the rules a bit? For me?"

Vicky frowned " no I can't.. Its not what we agreed to.."

The man laughed " look you little slut ur gonna do whatever I Want got it!?" he grabbed her arm " I payed your boss nearly 3,000 for a night with you and I'm pretty sure you knew more than drinks would be involved bitch!."

Vicky was pissed she knew she wasn't to far from her bosses mansion. " let go of me now.." She warned. When he wouldn't she bit him hard and hopped out the car at the red light.

She heard the man swearing from the car and ran the quickest she could toward her bosses house..

Reaching the house she rummaged through her bag and carded in the ran quickly through the gates she rang the doorbell then pressed the intercom " Mr. Micheals..sir.. I know it's late and all but-.. do you mind if I come in for a moment?" she said nervously..
 
Last edited:
What a great profile Sweetassuga. May you have continued happiness.
 
Back
Top