feeling a little naughty today

Just discovered your thread. I'm enjoying what I've found and looking forward to more
I'm so glad you're enjoying it!

Most of them. sounds to me that you still have a few to show then, hun. And you have a very interested audience.
I promise i will continue to share!

I like this . . . so playful. Love your smile
Y

You are beautiful Sweetie!;):rose::kiss::kiss:

You my dear are a beauty

You have such nice, long hair that I would love to grab ahold of and pull as I take care of you from behind....:devil:

I have a feeling that your thread is going to become quite popular and with good reason. :rose:

A woman's new found freedom.....her computer or camera....taking self-portraits and posting them in Literotica....PRICELESS

Unfortunate you had to leave your husband (good thing I'm assuming) in order to find the 'erotic' Freedom... thankfully for Us...

This Picture has me at full Attention....thinking your were enjoying a little play time...with your cam... ')
Yes leaving husband was something I really should have done a long time ago

Good morning sexy.:kiss:
good morning/evening handsome!

I love how much it appears that you are enjoying this and taking pics. Thank you so much.

Nothing hotter than a sexy naked lady outside :)
I do so love trying new things!

Bump for a great thread. Love your pics. Thanks!
Absolutely beautiful pictures. Incredible story! Definately following this thread!

Thank you all so very much!! It means more to me than any of you can imagine!! :kiss::kiss:
 
Outstanding

i love to stretch!

attachment.php


So very sexy . . . how I want you
 
That was a very sexy set of pics this time.....great work or should I say great playtime!
 
I got a new outfit today - not sure how much I like it. What do you all think?
 
Last edited:
Mindy, Keep experimenting because what you're wearing is beautiful on you. I also love a black outfit with the garters and the hose. You make me so horny!
 
Thank you. can you believe I've never wore a garter belt and stockings - had no clue how to get the buggers on :eek:
Just found the thread & I am hooked!! Love your easy, fun & natural approach to your sexuality... Your sexuality is intense, & your being a survivor is even more special!! Keep posting sweetheart... And broaden your horizons by letting us peek at your "southern" parts.... All the best!!!
 
Now this is what I was talking about! Wow! Sexy woman..you can take a lot more in this outfit...bravo
 
Mindy, Keep experimenting because what you're wearing is beautiful on you. I also love a black outfit with the garters and the hose. You make me so horny!
tomorrow we'll try the blue outfit and see how you like that one ;)

I am such a sucker for stockings and garters.

Well done!
I will say i do like the feel of them!

Just found the thread & I am hooked!! Love your easy, fun & natural approach to your sexuality... Your sexuality is intense, & your being a survivor is even more special!! Keep posting sweetheart... And broaden your horizons by letting us peek at your "southern" parts.... All the best!!!
I'm glad you found me :) Remember all good things come to those who wait ;)
 
just love the pictures you've been taking! ;) that pic of you just bent over drives me wild! ;D please keep it up!
 
Back
Top