High Speed Handling (closed to spankmegirl23)

guyloveshotstories

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 15, 2012
Posts
6,552
Officer Jess O'Halloran
Age 28
Height 6'1"
Hair black
Eyes dark brown
Description: medium build from exercise, flat stomach, and shaved all over.


Two hours into my eight hour shift on the side of the highway by myself. My partner, Officer Elissa Hart, was sick with the flu and we kept each other company during the boring hours of the graveyard shift but now that she was gone I was going hungry. Not being married gave me a chance to look and many women would try to flirt to get themselves out of tickets. Some had the look, many didn't and I didn't take them up on their offcers, even a whole car full of college girls, but now I was so hungry and deprived.

Looking at he radar over three hundred cars have gone by and all of them are under the radar, which was rather surprising considering that it was a Friday and people were going home from partying, but thus far they were all being angels. Sitting inside the idle cruiser I looked outside the cruiser with the headlights off to conceal myself. Boy I was hungry.
 
Marie
Age 23
Height 5'5
Hair brown
eyes Brown
Description:Nice body,34C boobs,Nice butt.

She was trying to go home thinking the Highway but faster she took it,Stoped and got Dinner and was Hungry but didnt eat.She had just leavet a party she worked as a Bussiness partner and went out Fridays just to relax she had 1 or 2 drinks then got dinner driving fast to beat the party traffic.She thought as she drove she be screwed if they was a Cop some where cause she was going fast she knewl it but thought Im almost home.
 
Sitting still a car flashed by and the radar clocked the limit as ten over. That was it. Turning on the lights and moving out onto the road I quickly got behind the sedan and it slowly worked its way over onto the right shoulder. Finally some action. After radioing my position and situation i and stepping out my approaching to the sedan was steady with the left hand holding up the Mag light at head level and the weapon hand near my side arm. Reaching the passenger side window so my body was not in traffic and vulnerable and slightly hunched forward to peek inside and scanned the interior to gauge any threats I tapped the window with the rim of the flashlight, orderin the window to roll down, "License and registration, ma'am."
 
Soon she heared a cop car comming behind her she thought God.But pulling over it was dark
She sat waiting seeing him tap on her window she did her window down and he asked for her
License and registration and she hand him both.

" officer please i know i was going fast but ill slow down" She was still wearing her suit her jacket still showed her boobs off and her skirt was above her knees.

" cant we talk this out over burgers and fries i have here" She smiled at him.
 
Looking at the license and then at her and the offer of burgers and fries was not very appealing, but she was and asking where she was going Marie looked to be a bit tipsy, perhaps drinking with her friends. Either way I would have to run her information to make sure she didn't have any warrants. "Wait here" speaking firmly and walking back to the cruiser. Running the information she was clean, but I kept waiting to make her sweat and make her more nervous therefore more open. Marie was very pretty with the suit and the figure and I was hungry.
 
Looking at him she didnt need a ticket not tonight she had to get out of this.She didnt like burger and fries alot but was a stop on way home drinking she needed to eat something.

She watched him go to his car not knowing if he was going to run her in.He was taking his time it make her nervous.She waited watching he was nice looking in that uniform she smiled at thought him pushing her in back seat and her skirt going up him griving her teaching him rubing her pussy knowing he could see.But she did know she didnt want a ticket.
 
Coming back to the window,"Now Miss Marie, is there anything I need to know?" Again it was another move to make her sweat and it appeared to be working, but more and more I looked the morei wanted this. With Elissa gone there was no stopping me. "You know I clocked ou ging twenty over the limit. Doing the numbers that's a $230 ticket." Pulling up the metal clip board and taking up a pen I was prepared to be begin writing.
 
Oh god she thought " No this is first time ive got pulled over $230 ticket thats crazy please i know we can make something work i cant do a ticket knowing i have a ticket could cost alot promblems" she lead forward knowing in moving like this he could see down her shirt.
 
"Well, look Miss Marie, you're speeding. If you like to a different way why not step outside here and talk to me" the highway still had traffic with the bright lights going by as some honked their horns. They didn't like me but perhap I wouldn't be so kurt if they didn't break the law. "Come out on" insisting knowing my camera was on.
 
She steped out of her car shutting the door she heared horning as some past dont know why but looking at him " Im sorry i was speeding I will slow down" She smiled at him.
 
"Alright Miss Marie now what can you do to show me that you're willing to accept the consequences of your actions?"I wanted to tae her on th spot but I wanted to see if she was willing to do this. She was hot and we had people going by but it didn't matter. God I wish Elissa was here to watch as I took the metal clipboard and placed on the trunk of the car and placed my hands on the hips with the broad black leather belt holding my pistol and gear.
 
Watching as he took off leather belt that head his pistol and gear and put things on the car.
She smiled " Ill do any thing" She turned lift her skirt so he was looking at her bare ass she didnt have panties on.
 
She showed that bare backside and said she was willing I immediately pressed her up against the side of the car and grinded my crouch against the bare skin and held the shoulders, grunting through my teeth knowing that we were being filmed and started fondling her chest over her coat and blouse. I didn't want her to take it off, "You look sexy" as sweat began to form on my forehead as the belt slammed against the trunk.
 
She moves her ass against him now
" thank you" she moans as she feels his touch on her chest.
" Why dont we get in a car and ill show you how willing i am" She smiled
 
"Fine let's go" giving a hard spank to her left ass cheek, hard enough that it left a slight mark. She was willing meaning that just about anything was possible and with the camera running and this woman so pretty I was going to have so much fun. When she didn't move fast enough I took my night stick with us was we went to the back of my cruiser and kept the right rear passenger door open.
 
Moan as the feel of his slap walking to his car,Crawling in her skirt lifting as she did.

" So what will you do with me" She asked smiling up at him
 
"I'm going to fuck the living shit out of you" replying as we reached the cruiser, opened the door, and pushed her inside and was on her in a instant, pressing my entire hardened body onto her smaller, thinner frame and unzippinng the fly and yanking out the manhood and sapping the right buttock with its still soft length.
 
moaning as he enter so quick in my tight wet hole push back to met him
"OOhh yess fuck it" feeling him move faster,harder.moaning lound.
This was so hot,she was so wet.
 
After a quick spanking he went inside. No sense in delaying the inevitable and grasping her shoulders and pulling them back I reached down and slapped the left cheek hard enough t leave a mark and the other fondled the chest, running over the fine fabric of that blouse. She was going to leave it on and I was going to cum all over iit, that way she had to wear it. "So tight, chica" panting as the air began to grow humid.
 
moaning at how hard he was slapping her ass and fucking her hard she was shocked how wet she was she knewl she wouldnt go longer without cumming it felt so good,he was teaching her a lesson and she loved it,
she moan " Oh Yes fuck it ooo" She knewl she was gonna cum soon and she did moaning lound but him still fucking her she kept cumming
 
She was cumming already but I dint stop. Why would I stop? She needed to be taught a lessen and I was going to give it to her as I lip latched onto the right side of her neck and sucked eagerly at the flesh. For this she would get ahickey but I didn't care as another hard slap to her backside made her flinch as my rod probed her all the way to the sac, "take it. You love it. Let me hear that you love it."
 
She moan feeling him bite the side her neck, she knewl how he latched on she would have a mark but how he was fucking her, slaping her.It felt so good she clam down but her pussy was still so wet.she pushed back hard.
Reaching back rubing his balls feeling how full they was.
 
Last edited:
She had such a tight pussy, probably didnt see much action. Mores the pity as the entire length of my wide shaft slammed into her stretching twat and she fondled my own balls as they hung outside the fly of the pants then started to pull on the collar of the blouse to show more untarnished flesh and then nipped at the hairline and ears. Eventually I wasgoing to fuck her ass, but not yet as moe cars streamed past.
 
As she moan he kept fucking her,she have not got any in awhile due to working all the time so she was loving this how good it felt,how rought it was,she was so wet.

Rubing his balls faster as he moved faster she knewl she cum again soon,Cars going back,no one stoping was shocking but she didnt care.
 
Slamming inside of her pussy, working it up I pulled out, bent forward and flicked the tip of the tongue against the lips and felt the oozing juices as they fell down her innard thighs, "My god you're nasty. You need a nice cock lik mineinside of you to loosen you up." Then remembering it was nearing Christmas I gae Marie a slap on each cheek before taking the entire length of the rod and rubbed I all over her smooth cheeks spreading the sweet fluid around, "have you been naughty or nice this year, chicka?" Knowing that either response was going to result in more play as a truck sliced by with its powerful blaring but I didn't bother raising up my head to look.
 
Back
Top