New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bored

38 yr old SWF BBW. Looking for 29-58 year old SINGLE White or Native American men for friendly or sexual chat message me. Don't be scared or shy! Not into being a sub/pet and please at least hold a conversation before flashing the dick pic. NO FEMALES... I'll repeat NO FEMALES...I'm not into women or interested in talking to women. SinfullyAngel is my kik

Never sent a dick pick, asked if I was married. I'm not. And never said hey wanna fuck. Our conversation didn't even have any thing sexual in it. Never lost sleep over it.

I like how some people think thier tough shit because they got there 30 seconds of fame acting like a moderator.

Last edited:
Never sent a dick pick, asked if I was married. I'm not. And never said hey wanna fuck. Our conversation didn't even have any thing sexual in it. Never lost sleep over it.

I like how some people think thier tough shit because they got there 30 seconds of fame acting like a moderator.
Never said you did any of those things now did I? I just gave reasons why I don't answer messages sometimes. Like I said it's my right and choice to answer a message or not. So you must have got butt hurt if you're gonna throw my name out there. Yes I will defend myself when need be. Don't like it oh well...

I’m a guy just looking for some friendly conversation. Range of topics. I’ll chat w m or f. (Guys don’t try to convert me to bi). I just enjoy fun flirty chat. Happyhayseed.

Psst - Guys. People can choose any myriad of reason not to talk further with you or respond initially. They don't owe you anything, including an explanation. Just because you sent a message does not entitle you to a response. :heart: :D

45/m currently in a hotel in the Boston area. Bored and looking to chat with any ladies out there.

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate females (prefer attached and cheating) for anything goes, nasty, no limits, cybersex play including mutual and directed masturbation, dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of all filthy, deviant taboos. If you need self-degradation, self-humiliation and self-abuse to feel intense arousal and if perverted, depraved, filthy and into everything, send private message for details and username. Women only please.

Long term

Hello lovely ladies of Lit.
It's a long shot, but maybe there are some among you looking to get to know someone fun and outdoorsy and adventurous for long term chat and play on kik?

Come say hello if you're interested.
Cheers.

Hey Lit world... it's been a while since I've been on here and miss having some fun chatting and RP, maybe some pic exchanges with someone. After a long week ready to unwind a bit. Any 30+ fems open to some conversation about life, some online flirting and maybe play? nebtounge on kik

Bored

38 yr old SWF BBW. Looking for 29-58 year old SINGLE White or Native American men for friendly or sexual chat message me. Don't be scared or shy! Not into being a sub/pet and please at least hold a conversation before flashing the dick pic. NO FEMALES... I'll repeat NO FEMALES...I'm not into women or interested in talking to women. SinfullyAngel is my kik

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate females (prefer attached and cheating) for anything goes, nasty, no limits, cybersex play including mutual and directed masturbation, dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of all filthy, deviant taboos. If you need self-degradation, self-humiliation and self-abuse to feel intense arousal and if perverted, depraved, filthy and into everything, send private message for details and username. Women only please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back