VA friends

Quiet in here at the start of the long weekend. Guess people have found fun things to other than posting in Lit.

The rain ruined my fun plans. Looks like it's gonna ruin most of the long weekend too.

Just had a big thunder storm roll through and chased me back into the house. Storm is gone but everything is sopping wet outside now. Looks like another storm may be headed this way. This weather could not have held off till Tuesday could it. lol

How has the start of week been going for everyone? Anything fun coming up in the next few days? I am off on a business trip so got a busy week.

43 mwm in NoVa (703). Wife is no longer interested in having sex. I, however, most definitely still am. Anyone in a similar situation?

How is everybody doing tonight back in VA? Hope there is something interesting going on.

quiet in the 540 after a fun weekend. Wondering if any VA ladies had fun and would be willing to share some of the playful details.

ps I'm home alone for a few days. Might be up for a shorter road trip to have coffee and conversation.

pm's welcome
KIK - happyhayseed
skype - plowboyy

Sitting on my deck drinking wine. A nice Bordeaux. Anyone want a glass?

quiet in the 540 after a fun weekend. Wondering if any VA ladies had fun and would be willing to share some of the playful details.

ps I'm home alone for a few days. Might be up for a shorter road trip to have coffee and conversation.

pm's welcome
KIK - happyhayseed
skype - plowboyy

ditto here. I am down in Atlanta sitting in a boring hotel room so would love to hear about the fun that any VA ladies have had recently. :) I have not had any so nothing to tell from my side.

ditto here. I am down in Atlanta sitting in a boring hotel room so would love to hear about the fun that any VA ladies have had recently. :) I have not had any so nothing to tell from my side.

Almost my bday and celebrating alone. So I'm in the same boat. How yall doing tonight?

Last edited:
Almost my beat and celebrating alone. So I'm in the same boat. How yall doing tonight?

Morning bashful. Just getting my day started here but shout out to everyone back home. Been an uneventful trip, hotel room all to myself but nobody wanted to play. :(

VA Sex Update

Did anyone in VA get laid last night? Details and photos encouraged! PM and I’ll post for you anonymously. *wink

Did anyone in VA get laid last night? Details and photos encouraged! PM and I’ll post for you anonymously. *wink

Not even close. I don't think I could entice a woman if my life depended on it. Lol. I try but I guess I don't have the charm with the ladies.

For those lucky few, could be a good day for some indoor fun with the pouring rain outside.

For everyone on the coast, be careful this weekend. could turn this way and cat 3 or higher isn't any joke!

For everyone on the coast, be careful this weekend. could turn this way and cat 3 or higher isn't any joke!

Could be another nasty week weather wise. I wonder if all this rain will translate to a very snowy winter. Might make up for the lack of snow the past few winters.

Back