VA friends

I second that motion...Jez - its a fuckin rain forest here!

LOL technically western VA is a temperate rainforest zone but yeah it's been quite a bit much. Have lost a good chunk of my driveway and the fenceline along the field looks like class two rapids when it rains.
 
LOL technically western VA is a temperate rainforest zone but yeah it's been quite a bit much. Have lost a good chunk of my driveway and the fenceline along the field looks like class two rapids when it rains.

Haha, nice have always wanted to go white water rafting. I couldn't believe the rate at which the rain was falling the other night. So glad I wasn't driving in that mess.
 
Been on the Ocoee river, that was a ton of fun.

Looks like the wishes for less rain are soon to be granted as a heat dome settles over us LOL.
 
Been on the Ocoee river, that was a ton of fun.

Looks like the wishes for less rain are soon to be granted as a heat dome settles over us LOL.

Haha, yeah, just something else for me to bitch about. 78 and no humidity year round would be perfect to me. Happy Monday everyone out there in fantasy land.
 
Isn't that how it always goes?

Smoke on the Mountain is in a few days, should be a blast this year as long as it doesn't get rained out.
 
Finally seeing the sun in Roanoke. Now get to clean up after flooding
 
Not sure of total but got over 3 inches in 45 minutes Thursday. News said we had more this month than all summer last year
 
Dave in NOVA. Just trying to keep the VA thread active. If anyone enjoys chatting feel free to PM me.
 
Not trying to sound dumb but what is Smoke on the Mountain?

Smoke on the Mountain is the Virginia State Bar-b-que championships this year being held over Friday and Saturday in Galax.

Had a road get washed out in Grayson and a small bridge collapsed, fortunately no one was hurt in either incident but the rain has taken it's toll.
 
Back
Top