The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm headed for a nap; spent much of yesterday and today prepping for tomorrow morning's roadtrip back to BFE for the week. I may come back online this evening, or may just pull down and pack the puter stuff so there's a minimum to load up in the morning.

In either case, I should be back to see y'all by tomorrow evening at the latest. :rose:s and :kiss:s to all.

:rose: Don't worry about us. Rest so that you can give 'em hell all week. :p:kiss:

When those gel ice pack things break it is disgusting enough.
But I've had two break open today.
Ewwwwwww.

:rose: Don't worry about us. Rest so that you can give 'em hell all week. :p:kiss:

What she said, but with a boring accent instead.
Thanks again. But I pretty much have the same boring accent, unless I'm tired (I go southern - ask Bunny), or really really really pissed, when my voice gets way soft and for some strange reason slightly clipped and British. My first wife told me once the only time she was ever afraid of me was when that voice came on. :confused: I have no clue where it came from, or why.

Thanks again. But I pretty much have the same boring accent, unless I'm tired (I go southern - ask Bunny), or really really really pissed, when my voice gets way soft and for some strange reason slightly clipped and British. My first wife told me once the only time she was ever afraid of me was when that voice came on. :confused: I have no clue where it came from, or why.

I have the book-learnin' Southerner voice. At least until I'm tired, angry, sick, drunk, or some combination of the above. Then I sound like...I don't even know how to explain it. It's bad.

I have the book-learnin' Southerner voice. At least until I'm tired, angry, sick, drunk, or some combination of the above. Then I sound like...I don't even know how to explain it. It's bad.

Just stay away from the canoe and no one gets hurt. ;)

Bunny and I were talking about accents just last week. I have almost no accent at all, but K has a southernish accent. I say southernish, because it's not always obvious he has an accent, until he gets ticked or emotional about something (politics and religion will get him going everytime). However, he thinks his accent is entirely gone, which cracks the rest of us up. The other day, for instance, he said to our son 'GITONOFFADACOUCHLIKETHET' (translation: get on off of the back of the couch like that, said like it's one word). I had to take a minute in the other room to giggle.

ever notice how the more you do "nothing" the more you want to do "nothing"

Time to put on my sewing apron and get serious about these projects today.

Oh, yeah. Isn't that in Newton's first law of motion A body at rest will stay at rest...until an external force acts upon it ? :)

I know the feeling completely.

Oh, yeah. Isn't that in Newton's first law of motion A body at rest will stay at rest...until an external force acts upon it ? :)

Actually, it's impossible to do nothing. Your body is always active, even if you are not consciously doing anything more intentional than sitting on the sofa with your eyes closed. All those autonomic systems are busily humming along keeping you alive, your mind is working through your recent experiences to figure out how best to store them for useful retrieval later, and your choice to sit on the sofa is, in itself, a chosen action. Just sayin. ;)

I could use an external force acting upon me. ;)

Actually, it's impossible to do nothing. Your body is always active, even if you are not consciously doing anything more intentional than sitting on the sofa with your eyes closed. All those autonomic systems are busily humming along keeping you alive, your mind is working through your recent experiences to figure out how best to store them for useful retrieval later, and your choice to sit on the sofa is, in itself, a chosen action. Just sayin. ;)

Hence the quotation marks. Intro to Psych: a body is always doing something, what a person means by "doing nothing" is that the action they are completing is of little or no importance to them/others and/or does not hold value.

See I'm learning stuff. :p

Hence the quotation marks. Intro to Psych: a body is always doing something, what a person means by "doing nothing" is that the action they are completing is of little or no importance to them/others and/or does not hold value.

See I'm learning stuff. :p
+Eleventy-two interpsychs for Wenchie!

She got ya, Yank! :)

I'm up in BFE, 210 miles from the cats, until late Friday afternoon. For some reason, they didn't quite believe me when I requested to bring my "companion cat" along for these weekly stays. <sigh>

You can't get a doctors note for them? When I worked for the clinic we frequently had patients from the local halfway house request notes authorizing companion animals.

My blurt:
I know it's ten pm, but mac and cheese just sounds so yummy, and creamy, and cheesy, and perfect. Maybe that's what I'll have for dinner tomorrow.

You can't get a doctors note for them? When I worked for the clinic we frequently had patients from the local halfway house request notes authorizing companion animals.
My primary care would probably write an auth for Cricket to be an approved companion animal; however, the problem would be that I'm not supposed to be exposed to/handle cat litter during the chemo period. I can feed 'em, but supposed to stay away from end product, due to infection susceptibility, and since it's just me up here during the week, it could get a little funky if waster were not removed on a timely schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back